Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Threesome, But Only Two Knew.

"A true story of my first threesome. However, not all involved knew everything that was happening."

15
6 Comments 6
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first contribution and thought I'd start with a true story from my youth. Only the names have been changed for obvious reasons. I have many other stories to submit and hope to improve my writing skills."

It had been an extremely hot day. My girlfriend Emma and I had spent the day at her friend's flat. I had only just met Barbara and her boyfriend John. I was seventeen and Emma and Barbara were both nineteen. I have no idea as to John’s age, just that he was older than the girls.

It was so hot that we all spent the afternoon just in our underwear. Emma was wearing plain soft pink cotton panties and had unbuttoned her blouse and tied it the ends in a knot to keep it together with no bra on. Barbara wore very small thin lacy white panties that didn’t hide much and a very loose singlet top with deep armholes, also with no bra hiding even less of her beautiful breasts.

Emma had a great body, but perhaps it was because Barbara’s wasn’t my girlfriend, the forbidden fruit as it were, that her body had my attention all day while I was trying not to let on; especially not Barbara’s boyfriend John or Emma.

Emma and I had only been going out together for a few months and she had been my first proper sexual partner. She was teaching me a lot. I sure didn’t want to fuck that up.

I’m fairly sure that Emma and John hadn’t noticed my desiring glances, or should I say fascination for Barbara. However, I know Barbara caught me staring at her several times and each time she just gave a cheeky smile. In fact, each time her smile got a little bigger and she also kept checking to be sure that John or Emma hadn’t seen us exchanging glances and smiles.

During the afternoon, I’d had a few beers and the girls had a few wines. We all had shared a couple of joints and were feeling pretty mellow. I didn’t know John at all, and we didn’t speak much. We didn’t make much effort to get to know each other and it’s fair to say he avoided me. During the afternoon, he disappeared many times into his bedroom where I think he was getting into some much harder drugs.

After dinner, we watched a movie on TV all lying across an extra-large futon bed with a fan blowing at us in a vain attempt to cools us. John was in the corner against the wall next to Barbara then me on her right and then Emma on the end. We had some more beer and wine and another joint during the movie.

We had turned the lights out to watch the movie and when the movie finished, we turned off the TV and it was very dark even though the curtains were open for ventilation. There was no moon that night and only the hint of light from a distant streetlight. I could just make out the silhouette of Barbara removing her singlet top before lying back down for a special cuddle with John. Emma untied the knot at the front of her blouse, allowing me to caress her beautiful breasts.

We kissed and cuddled then I slide my right hand down inside her panties and eventually had two figures inside her and she was humping against my fingers and my hand. She had her hand in my underpants and was gently stocking me. I needed to adjust the way I was lying to get more comfortable so moved my left hand down beside me to push on the bed and in doing so my hand brushed against Barbara’s bum.

I didn’t know at this point that John had passed out, probably due to his reckless drug use during the afternoon. Barbara had pulled his underpants down to his knees to find there was no getting him hard and as far as Barbara was concerned, that was no use to her. 

Well, when my hand brushed against her bum, she quickly turned grabbed my hand and shoved it down her panties and pushed my fingers straight inside her very wet pussy. I was naive and extremely inexperienced at this whole girlfriend and sex thing and was scared shitless.

What the fuck do I do? What the fuck was John doing? (I still had no idea he was out to it.) What will Emma do if she realises? Should I try to pull my hand back? What if Barbara makes an issue of it?

I had a girl humping herself on each hand and one stroking my cock. I was seriously horny and anxiously shitting myself. Emma was clearly getting close to orgasm. However, Barbara got there very fast and loudly. I thought, great I can have my hand back but she very quickly removed her panties and was now completely naked and she grabbed my hand again before I moved back and shoved my fingers back inside her and started humping even more frantically than before.

Emilyrose_8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrose_8

It was just after that Emma started to orgasm although she was trying, moderately successfully, to be more discreet than Barbara had been. When her excitement had subsided, she sat up and moved to give me a head job. This would have been my first, but I had to wait for that because she went down too quickly and straight away causing her to gag. She jumped up and run to the bathroom to throw up and locked the door.

As soon as Emma had left, Barbara jumped up and impaled herself on my up-standing dick. If I thought, she was frantic with the humping of my hand well this was a whole new level. She was insatiable. Still going through my mind was, what the fuck was John doing during this? I don’t know how I remained hard with the anxiety this was causing. How could sex be so stressful?

I reached up to caress those gorgeous breasts I’d been admiring all day and when I started to kiss and suck on them, that was it for her. She was so loud and that did it for me too and started filling her up. I thought I’d never stop. She collapsed on top of me then finally rolled off.

I stood up and pulled my shorts up as Emma walked back into the room and turned the light on to view the scene. John was lying there still passed out with his underwear down around his knees and a very limp lifeless penis. Barbara was lying next to him looking very satisfied and pleased with herself, my cum dribbling out of her and dribbling down into her arse crack. My first thought was I hope she’s on the pill.

I assume Emma thought that John had made the mess and was asleep in the afterglow and luckily, she hadn’t noticed that his cock was bone dry. Emma said, “Barbara, do you mind, close your legs please”.

But she just smiled ran her fingers through the mess scooping some up and licking it from fingers. Emma walked into the kitchen, asking if anyone wanted a coffee.

After our coffee, we got dressed and headed home. Riding our bicycles home Emma had ridden ahead and turned into a playground. She went over the see-saw which was well secluded down the back. No moonlight, a large tree and bushes shielding most of the light from streetlights ensuring a fair amount of privacy. She told me to lie on the timber plank of the see-saw. I lay there looking up at her while she stepped out of her dress and panties then took off her blouse and still with no bra, she was naked apart from her sandals.

She removed my shirt and pants and grabbed my quickly hardening penis. It appears I was finally going get my first head job. She took her time so we could both enjoy it and enjoy we did. She then stood up and straddled my face, lowering herself onto my tongue.

Although we had only been fucking for a few months, one of the first things she showed me was how to best achieve the desired effect with my tongue on her pussy. I suppose she needs to get her priorities sorted from the start.

While still trembling from her orgasm, she quickly moved down and slid easily onto my eagerly awaiting cock. Surprisingly, I had recovered quickly from my head job. This was far less frantic than Barbara had been less than an hour before and it was going to take a while for me to cum for the third time. Emma had another orgasm almost immediately. It was difficult to remain quiet to not alert anyone in the houses that backed onto the playground to our activity. We were able to kiss and gently caress each other as she slowly slid up and down on my pole. As she reached yet another orgasm, I came as well. At least, I know Emma is on the pill. We laid there naked for quite a long time enjoying a gentle breeze blowing over us after a day of stifling heat.

After we’d recovered, I had her lay down and I went down on her again and didn’t care that I’d be sucking some of my own cum. At this stage of my sex education, not much was out of bounds. When I mounted her, it took a very long time for me to cum but that meant she had a few more orgasms, I truly lost count.

When we finally got dressed to continue our ride home, she didn’t put her panties on and as we were riding, she said her cum-filled pussy was sliding around on the seat. I think she might have cum again at some point.

Ahh, Young lust.

Published 
Written by Trappa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments