Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For Zak, The Feeling Was Amazing And So Tight

"Zak gets to feel the tight pressure from Margo's tight love hole."

35
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

My name is Zak and for years I thought I was straight, but I was following the social norms and, over time, I changed. Looking at pictures of females in lingerie such as stockings and a garter belt, thongs, and push-up bras drew my attention. There was a powerful attraction to ample breasts and long, shapely legs.

During my early years, I refrained from being sexually active. I explored my fantasies and satisfied myself through masturbation, using pictures. There were times I would see someone on the street who appealed to me, and I had that mental picture as I stroked my dick. There was always an explosive ejaculation with my cum shooting from my hard dick. It was a sweet and intense release. There was the powerful temptation to taste my cum, which was sticky and salty.

Things changed as men who I knew would ask me to come to their apartments. There was a fear of what would happen, and I declined. We would talk and they would rub my ass through my clothes. There were moments when I felt the temptation to give in to my curiosity. It was hard to visualize having a meaty hard dick invading my tight anal opening. The fear of the unknown kept holding me back.

Upon entering the military, I experienced being exposed to naked males with dicks of all shapes, sizes, and colors for six weeks. The opportunity in the open bay showers gave the open viewing of the guys washing their dicks as they lathered and pulled their dicks like they wanted to jack off. There were some who did not care, and they turned their backs, and I could see their arms going back and forth as their hips gyrated. Once, a guy looked over his shoulder and saw me looking at him.

Late one night, I was in the shower with another guy who was busy masturbating. I could hear his hand going back and forth along his hard shaft as his breathing increased. He turned and faced me and said, “This is for you.” There were two rapid streams of cum squirting from his dick. The sight caught me off guard and it was speculator and I got hard. The guy had droplets of his cum on his fingertips. He approached me, extended his fingers, and rubbed his cum across my lips and said, “You keep quiet, this is our secret. I may let you suck my dick.”

He walked out of the shower, and I stood there licking my lips, enjoying the taste of his cum. This was my first time tasting another guy’s cum, and I wanted more. We would pass each other, and he would wink and smile. There was never an opportunity to get to taste his meaty dick.

When I masturbated in the dark, I had the visual of being on my knees with his dick in my mouth. I would cum while he would shoot his cum down my throat.

The thoughts about social norms faded, and I started purchasing my clothing: miniskirts, minidresses, thongs, and bras. Once I started taking pictures of myself, I wanted to take more. There was never an outside audience to see my sexy body. Each time I dressed up, it resulted in an intense masturbation session and cuummiinngg hard. There were fantasies of being caught by a guy while I would massage my cum along my dick to make a sticky mess.

 

Where am I now?

There is an opportunity to follow through on another fantasy which has presented itself. Locking in my thoughts are the words which I heard Margo say, "Oh gawd Zak, oh fuck I can't hold back I am cummiiinnnggg!! UGH...UGH...UGH...UGHHHHHHHH FUUUCCCKKK!! Eat my cum baby."

To be honest, I wanted to scream after being with Margo. The realization of what had been missing that I was avoiding all the years. If something feels good, why not take advantage of it?

The time for a decision is now. I have another date with Margo to continue with a fantasy.

Margo is a beautiful transgender person with a remarkable personality. Her physical assets are amazing. We are both attracted to each other and can explore our sexual desires with no limits.

I contacted Margo to meet at her apartment. On the drive, I was thinking about the evening and the possibilities.

Margo greeted me at the door with a kiss. She was wearing a red silk robe. We walked to the bedroom; candles were lined along the windowsill. The aroma in the room smelled of lavender. She untied her robe, and it dropped to the floor. Standing before me was a beautiful woman wearing a matching red bra and panty set. The garter held up her black stockings.

Margo’s bra accentuated her ample breasts, and she possessed beautiful, long, slender legs. There was a slight bulge in her panties.

In a low voice, she whispered, “You can remove your clothes and get comfortable.”

I did not have to be told twice and within seconds I was naked, and my dick was semi-hard.

“My, you look delicious, and I want to get my lips around your dick. Come closer baby.”

Margo was sitting on the edge of the bed. She reached out to cup my balls. I stepped between her legs and felt her soft hands massaging my dick until it was erect. I watched as her tongue was moving around the head of my dick to taste my dripping lubricant.

“Agghh. Oh, that feels so good. I want you to suck me, honey. “

“I have been thinking about your dick ever since we spoke on the phone. I have a surprise for you, so do not get too excited and shoot your cum in my mouth. I have a favor to ask of you.”

“It sounds like we are going to get naughty.”

“I have wanted something for a long time and since meeting you, I want you to penetrate my virgin ass. The thought of having your dick pushed into my tight hole has been driving me wild.”

“I was hoping we would do that. It has been a thought of mine. You have pretty cheeks and I want to play with your tight hole before I stick my dick in.”

“Have you ever fucked anyone in the ass before?”

“No. I have watched videos of guys having anal sex. It was hard to tell if they enjoyed it because they seemed to be rough.”

I had Margo lie on her back, and I positioned myself between her legs. I extended my hand to hold her semi-hard dick.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

“I want to make love to your dick. You have a pretty dick, and your head looks luscious.”

“No one has even given my dick much attention.”

“A beautiful dick needs to be licked and caressed slowly. I want to see your lubricant seep out slowly. Your balls feel wonderful in my hands, and I want to suck them. Oh my. You are hard, baby. I see you like this. Do not cum yet.”

“Oh fuck. Yes, baby.”

My lips moved across the head of her dick while tasting the clear, sticky lubricant seeping out. I felt her head twitching as I took her shaft into my mouth.

“Oh, my gawd, that was wonderful. Look. I have more lube seeping out. I see what you mean about making love to my dick.”

I saw her wet and hard dick sticking up. I had Margo to pull her legs towards her breast to explore her beautiful tight opening. I looked at her opening, my excitement was building up. I applied some coconut oil to my fingers.

“Yes baby, play with my ass. I want you to make me feel good. If you want to fuck me, that will be fine. I want to feel your dick in my tight tunnel.”

My excitement was mounting as I continued to rub the outer ring of her muscle. Slowly, I pushed my finger in to feel her tightness. I slipped another finger to feel her muscle relax.

“Oh baby. You are so tight, and it feels good. Do you like it?”

As I pushed my fingers in deeper, I reached up to grip her dick. I moved my hand back and forth along her shaft while I was finger-fucking her ass muscle. Margo raised her hips off the bed.

“Make me cum! Oh fuck. I want to cum, baby. This is too much for me to take. Fuck! Make me cum.”

“Sorry baby. I am not ready to let you cum.”

“Please! Can you not feel how hard my dick is? Look at my lubricant leaking out. I am ready to cum. My ass is tingling. I want to cum so bad. Your idea of making love feels more like torture.”

With Margo still raised off the bed, I leaned closer to take her dick in my mouth to suck her lubricant. She screamed.

“MAKE ME CUM NOW!! I need to cum, baby. Please make me cum.”

I let her dick pop out of my mouth and I pulled my fingers out of her ass. Her hips dropped back onto the bed as her breathing relaxed.

“Damn you. I am not happy with the way you are teasing me.”

“I want this to be special and not some fast and rough fuck session.”

“Are you going to fuck me? I want to feel your dick in me.”

“I will make love to your tight anal opening. I want you to feel the head of my dick slowly being pushed into your opening as your muscle grips my dick. I will continue to push until my entire shaft fills you.”

“What does a girl have to do to get a dick up her ass?”

I helped Margo off the bed to stand in front of a set of double mirrors where we could see ourselves. I applied more coconut oil to my dick and with Margo in front; I placed my hands on her cheeks to spread them.

“Since you are eager, it is time for you to get a dick where you want it.”

“Finally, you are going to fuck me.”

I had Margo to spread her legs as I moved up closer to place the head of my oiled dick at her anal opening. As I placed myself behind her, we had a view from the side mirror while I carefully entered her tight anal opening.

“Oh baby, yes! I can feel your head going in. Go slow! Your head feels so big. Yes. Yes. I want you in deep.”

I was feeling the tightness of her ass muscle gripping my dick as I pushed in further. The view in the mirror was getting me excited.

“Oh honey. I have my dick all the way in you. Can you feel my hard dick?”

“Yes! Your dick feels wonderful. Can you slowly move your dick around so I can enjoy it?”

My hips moved around and pushed forward, and then pulled back. Margo was getting into a rhythm.

“You can move a little faster, baby. Fuck me! Yes! Fuck me with your hard dick. I want to feel you going back and forth.”

The tension was building up in my dick. I knew the pressure from her ass muscles was going to make me cum. The sensation was like nothing I experienced before.

“Oh baby. You are so tight. I cannot last too long. Agghh. Yes!”

We both looked in mirrors as we fucked with sweat, building up on our bodies. I had my arms wrapped around Margo’s waist.

“Come on, baby. Push your dick in deeper. I want to feel all of your dick. Yes. Yes. Oh, my gawd. This is so good. Fuck me deeper. Ohhh yes baby! Fuck my tight hole! Fill my ass with your cum, pleasssssseee!”

I was getting closer as the tightness from her ass muscle was getting me closer.

 “Oh...oh...ohhhh yess baby I'm cummmmmiiinnnngggg!!" I cried out as I felt the rush of my orgasm race thru my body and flood her tight ass. I felt the walls of her ass contracting every ounce of sperm from my dick.

“I can feel you squirting in my honey. Give me your cum. Fuck me faster! Yes, that is. Empty your balls, baby. Shoot all your cum into me.”

We both looked in the mirror. My cum started leaking out and down her leg. I scooped my cum and reached around to her front. I took my cum-soaked hand and wrapped it around her hard dick.

“Let me jack you off, baby, so you can release your cum.”

I was kissing her neck while my sticky hand was busy going back and forth along her rigid shaft. I could feel her legs shaking.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I am ready to cum, baby. Make me shoot. Please. Please. I am ready to cum.”

I felt her entire body tense up as she shook.

“I am cuummiinngg! Look at it, squirt out! Look at my cum” Oh baby! Get all my cum out. Agghh! Yes.”

I watched as the stream of cum landed on the mirror. Her breathing relaxed. Turning her around, I dropped to my knees. I took her semi-hard dick in my mouth and sucked the remaining cum. I stood up, and we shared a cum-kiss as our tongues mingled. Her cum tasted sweet.

We walked towards the bed as our sweaty bodies fell back. I held Margo in my arms as we drifted off the sleep.

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments