Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andy Mandy & Me

"We need rules. I am not having him dressing up, watching porn and masturbating his pathetic little cock, every time I go out. No."

58
14 Comments 14
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the story about Andy, my husband. Obviously, being fucked by a stranger in a car park was not enough. Well, if he wants to be a little girl, then OK, he will have to learn how to act like one. Not a nice, well-behaved little girl though. If he wants to be my little girl then he will need to learn how to misbehave."

“Andy, I’m home!” His face appears from behind the door of his office.

“Oh, hi, Alice. You’re early.” He looks surprised, perhaps worried.

“Come here, now.” He hesitates but he knows he will have to do as I have said and, as he steps from behind his cover, I know why.

“I was only trying them on,” he says, his hands cupped over his groin, the tiny panties visible on his hips, the suspender belt and stockings finishing the look.

“Let me see.” He reluctantly removes his hands, his head hanging in shame as his little erection strains in the panties. He starts to say something else but stops as I push past him into his office.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” he says, following me, but he goes quiet as I move the mouse on the desk. Fucking hell.

“With me, now, Andy. NOW,” and he follows me to the kitchen, where I pour myself a glass of wine.

“Sit!” He does.

“Andy, we need to sort out some rules.” He nods. “I am not having you dressing up, watching porn and masturbating that pathetic little cock, the moment I go out.”

“I don’t, I promise, I don’t, I…”

“Shut up!” He does. “I know you now have your own lingerie and a nice dress. And I’ve shown you how to put on your make-up.” He looks up and nods, again, this time expectantly.

“So, I will tell you when you can be Mandy. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You can then put on your lingerie, and heels, make-up and wig. And then you will be Mandy until I say otherwise.” He is just looking at me. “Do you understand?”

“And you won’t mind?”

“If I say you can, then you must.” He looks thoughtful. “Do you agree?”

“Yes, yes, I agree.” He nods, like a toy puppy. Sometimes he is so pathetic, I could slap him. But I don’t.

“Did a parcel arrive for me today?”

“Oh, yes, sorry, I forgot to tell you. It’s in the hallway.” As I return, package in hand, he is leaving the kitchen. “I’ll just go and get changed.”

“You stay right there!” He reluctantly stops.

As I open the parcel, he watches me. Good, it’s all here. I put the first item on the worktop and he spots it.

“Do you like it?” He doesn’t answer. “Look,” I continue, opening the box, “there are two sizes, medium and large. Fuck, that is big, isn’t it?” I say, holding up the larger of the two dildos. He doesn’t answer, his eyes fixed on the twelve inches of plastic. “Look, it fits onto this belt so that I can fuck you, properly.”

As I open the rest of the parcel, I catch him staring at the dildo. Yes, I think to myself, I am going to fuck you with that! But it is the next item I am more interested in. As I inspect it, Andy’s eyes open wide.

“I was going to save this for later, but now seems perfect.” He looks anxious. “Come here.” I fiddle with the clasp and the lock. “Take off your panties.” Very slowly, he does, his little cock, jumping as he does so. “Have you cum today?”

“Umm, no.” I look at him suspiciously, “Honestly, I haven’t, I promise.”

“Well, this will make sure you can’t.”

As I fit the clasp around the base of his little cock, tucking his testicles so they are fully clamped, his cock jumps again but I ignore it, and I press the cage firmly into place. Click.

“How does that feel?”

“It’s a bit tight.”

“You will get used to it,” I reply and, taking the key, I lock it and, after tugging at it, just to check it is firmly in place, I put the key in my pocket. “So, do you like it?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, thank you, Alice.”

 

oOo

 

“Andy, it’s me.”

“Hi love, you OK?” I am not surprised that he asks me that, as I don’t usually call him.

“I will be home in half an hour. I want to see Mandy.” There is silence. “Did you hear me?”

“Yes, yes,” he says, his voice slightly shaking. “Mandy, yes.”

 As I turn into the drive, I see the lights are on in our bedroom. I wonder if she is ready?

“Mandy, I’m home.” Oh my! Standing in the kitchen is a young lady. She is pouring a glass of wine and she turns and smiles at me. Oh my! She is wearing a short lacy pinny, her stocking tops just visible below the hem, the suspenders visible, all set off by her high heels. A tiny black bra finishes her outfit.

As I walk into the kitchen she offers me the glass and, as I take it, she smiles again and I find myself smiling back, taking in her makeup, and her blond wig, brushed back and held by a simple black hairband.

“Have you had a nice day, my love?” she says, now pouring herself a glass and I notice her nails are freshly painted, her nails just about long enough now that she does not need the false ones.

“I have, how about you?”

“Been very busy, worked all day, honest.” I just watch her as she sips her drink, delicately, her lipstick barely brushing the glass and I notice she is looking at herself, in the reflection in the full-length windows.

“You like Mandy, don’t you?” Her expression changes quickly, now worried, now sure I intend to ruin her moment. “Come here,” I say, patting the worktop, next to where I am sitting.

Her black-lace pinny is pretty and I stroke the silky material and play with the hem. “Turn around,” and she does so, her bottom facing me, the thin piece of her tiny panties, highlighting her cheeks which I cannot resist from stroking gently, and down her suspenders to her stocking tops. Her skin is smooth and completely hairless, and her cheeks are remarkably firm.

“And how is your little clit?”

“It’s OK, a bit uncomfortable,” and I turn her so she now facing me.

“Show me,” and she lifts the hem. The lovely pink cage is in place and I softly stroke her testicles, running my nails under them. She sighs, softly, and takes a deep breath. “You like that?”

She nods before, adding, “Yes, yes,” and, as I run my fingers between her legs, stroking between her cheeks, she sighs again, until I reach her anus. “Oh, Alice, my cock is hurting. Please!”

“Please what?” I ask, my fingers circling her ring, pressing just enough to get her to gasp.

Lexi_Kiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexi_Kiss

“My cock, please unlock me.”

“Mandy, girls don’t have cocks.”

“My girly cock, you know, my clitoris. Please..”

“Why?”

“I need to cum. Please, Alice, I need to come.” But she immediately realises her mistake but I don’t snap. “Alice, sorry, I didn’t mean that, I mean..,” she says, trying to think of the right thing to say. Instead, I get up and leave the kitchen, and climb the stairs, leaving her and her throbbing caged clitoris. I think I can hear her starting to cry.

It had only been five minutes, enough time for me to get changed, to find what I needed. Mandy has been quietly crying, her mascara is smudged, and her eyes are red but when she looks up, she stops, her eyes widening, surprise, and perhaps excitement, spreading across her face.

I now find myself looking at the reflection in the full-length windows. Yes, I look lovely, even though I say so myself. My lingerie set is new, all in sheer black, the basque shoulder-less, cupping my breasts, my hold-up stockings highlighted by my new heels. And my pussy is freshly shaved, a lunchtime treat which has had me soaking wet all afternoon. But Mandy can’t see my pussy.

“Do you like it?” I say.

“Oh, my god.”

“Well, do you?” She is staring at the strap-on. “It finishes the outfit perfectly, don’t you think?” Her mouth is open, her eyes fixed on the twelve inches of latex. “Well, do you like it?!”

“Yes, umm, yes. Oh, fucking hell!”

“You said you needed to cum?”

“Yes, umm, yes, I do, but..”

 

oOo

 

The reflection in the windows is quite something. I wonder what someone would think, or would be doing if they were standing on the patio, watching us.

If I’m being honest, I am surprised Mandy can take this. The continual stream of cum dripping from her girly cock, still very tightly encased in her pink cage, tells me she is enjoying the dildo I am pounding into her. Her buttocks are red, and I cannot help myself from stroking her soft thighs and her smooth firm cheeks, then smacking them hard, as she groans and moans on every thrust.

“Oh, please, oh please,” and she groans again, “Please, please, Alice,” and she moans again.

I think it is about time. I withdraw the dildo and she sighs, slumping forward, her face pressed onto the sofa.

“Look at the mess on my floor!” She doesn’t respond. I don’t care. “Get up, Mandy, and follow me.” I don’t wait for her, instead, I stroll over to the table. “Mandy, over here!”

She pulls herself to her feet, her heels cause her to wobble, but she eventually steadies herself and walks over, her face a mess, I think those are tears running down her face.

“Please, Alice, please..”

“Shut up and lie down, on the table.” She starts to turn, to offer me her bottom. “No, Mandy, sit on the edge and lie back.” She seems resigned to her fate, whatever that might be and, as she eases herself back, she moans softly.

I wait. She lies still, her breathing heavy, the rise and fall of her breasts pressing against her bra. As soon as I touch her skin, she shudders and, as I stroke her stockinged legs, she sighs. But when she feels my hands on her cage, she holds her breath and then looks down her body to me.

I have the key. Her eyes are fixed on it and as I fit it into the lock, her head slumps back, onto the hard table, and she takes a deep, deep, breath. I am careful to unclip the clasps first, still holding it together and then I suddenly release it.

Wow. I did not expect that and nor does Mandy. A few seconds of sheer relief are followed by what, I assume by her reaction, can only describe as several seconds of sheer pain, as the blood rushes into her girly cock and her girly testicles. Fucking hell!

I am slightly worried, not about the pathetic thing lying on the table, but we do have neighbours! I hold her down on the table as the pain gradually eases and watch with some interest at her tiny girly cock, which seems much harder and perhaps even a bit bigger than I had seen it before, her testicles most definitely larger.

“Oh, thank you, Alice, thank you.”

The lube is on the table and I use it on the dildo before I introduce it again to her anus.

“Oh, fuck,” she says, as I press it home, it sliding into its full length, and when I begin to thrust, Mandy throws her head from side to side, her groans and moans loud, yet so feminine. But I pound harder, the table rocking and she looks ready.

I grab her girly cock hard. It is like a little piece of iron rod, my hand easily gripping it all, with room to spare, and I squeeze hard, the lube allowing it to slide in my grasp, my thumb and forefinger twisting her glands.

“Oh fucking hell, oh, fuck, oh fuck,” and she begins a high moan, which continues and continues, eventually turning into a scream. And she cums. Everywhere.

Blimey. For such a small little dick, it produces a lot of cum. Shit, it is everywhere. She is still lying on the table, her legs hanging off the edge, her arms spread wide. Her make-up is a mess, and her lovely lingerie is covered in her juices.

I remove the strap-on. That will need a good clean, I think, but that can wait. I use a chair to help me climb onto the table and, as I straddle Mandy's face, I am surprised I am so wet, so sticky, so horny.

“Mandy, now it is my turn. That is rule number two. You cum, I cum.”

The reflection in the window catches my attention. Fuck, that does look horny. The woman is sitting on a blond girl, her hair just visible between the woman’s thighs, the woman's black stockings and basque in sharp contrast to the girl's pale skin. And the woman is driving herself hard down on the girl’s face, grinding her hips forward and backwards, her breasts which have spilt out of her basque, bouncing up and down, which she grabs and squeezes.

And fuck, I need to cum. “Eat me, Mandy, for fucks sake, eat me, lick me, for fuck’s sake, Mandy.”

 

oOo

 

“Andy, I will be home early today.”

“OK, what time, I will get dinner ready.”

“No, don’t. I will be home by 5 pm and I am going out for the evening.”

“Oh, OK.” He sounds disappointed. “Going anywhere nice?”

“I am taking Mandy out, I’ve got a surprise for her. Make sure she is ready.”

I think I can hear his heart thumping in his chest. Dare he ask? No, he won’t, he will enjoy the suspense, the not knowing, imagining what might be in store for Mandy.

I pick up the car keys and go to leave and just before I get to the door, I turn to look at him. He is trying to stand, but his little erection is struggling with the tight cage.

“You make sure she is ready!”

“I will. I promise.”

Published 
Written by EmmaEddie72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments