Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meet Mandy

29
6 Comments 6
574 Views 574
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"So that's what he's been doing when I'm not here."

“Hi, Andy, I’m home!” I throw my bag down, and my jacket soon follows. Fucking typical, for once I get home early and he’s gone out. I glance briefly into his office, but he’s not there. But as I climb the stairs, I am conscious someone is in our bedroom.

“Hello?” I say, pushing the door open. What the fuck!

“Oh, shit, fuck,” and the person in stockings and heels, with a black basque and matching panties, runs for the en-suite, his little erection bouncing in front of him.

“Andy, get out here. Now!”

“Just a minute, just a minute.”

“Now I said! Get out here. NOW!”

“Sorry love, I wasn’t expecting you home yet.” I push past him and into the bathroom. “Alice, please, I’ll explain.”

“Too fucking right you will explain,” I say, opening the washing basket and after rummaging under some towels, I find what I am looking for. “Go on then, explain. I’m fucking waiting!”

The bottom drawer of my bedside table is ajar. He sees that I have seen it.

“Alice, I’m sorry, please don’t….”

“Fucking hell, Andy, you’ve been using my fucking vibrator!”

He starts to cry. I leave him there.

oOo

“Good morning, love.”

“Is it?”

“Have you got a busy day?”

“Oh, I expect so,” I reply. “Probably not as busy as yours, you know, do a few minutes work, watch some sissy porn, dress up in my wife’s underwear, wank off my pathetic little cock.”

“Alice, please don’t. It’s not like that!”

“Oh, what is it like?” My voice angry, and nasty. “What bit of that have I got wrong?”

“Alice, please. It was just a one-off, just trying to see what it’s like.”

“Don’t fucking lie to me, Andy. Don’t you dare!”

He starts to say something, but I cut him off.

“Now I know why my knickers appear in the washing and I can’t remember wearing them. And why we go through lube like toothpaste! So don’t fucking lie to me.”

“Alice, I’m so sorry…” and he starts to blub again.

“Andy, shut the fuck up, right now. I fucking mean it.” He looks up, his eyes red and watery. “I’m going to work now. If you so much as go near my underwear drawer..”

“I promise, I promise..”

“Shut up, Andy. Listen to me. If you so much as go near my underwear drawer, or my vibrator, or even stroke that little cock while I’m out, I will cut off your pathetic testicles and feed them to you. Do you understand?” He nods.

I leave for work.

oOo

“Hi love, did you have a good day? Can I get you a drink? Dinner is nearly ready. I’ve cooked your favourite.”

“Let me think. No. Yes. And, I’m not hungry.”

“Oh, right, a glass of wine?”

“Yes please.” As he opens the bottle I watch him. I wonder what he’s been thinking today.

“I’m going to run a bath,” I say, taking the bottle, and a glass, and leave him in the kitchen.

“Andy, come up here, now!” I hear him in the kitchen, and the noise of plates and dishes stops. He appears at the bottom of the stairs, the pinny around his waist. “Take that stupid thing off, and come up here now.” A few seconds later he is standing on the landing. He looks worried.

“I haven’t been up here…”

“I know. Come in here.”

The bath is full, with a few bubbles, but not enough to hide under.

“Get in. Now.”

“Alice..”

“Get undressed and get in. Now!”

I watch as he reluctantly undresses. His pale skin and weedy frame are nothing new to me, I wonder what I ever saw in him. And, as he peels down his shorts and his pants, it does not surprise me that he hides his pathetic little cock under his hands, like an embarrassed schoolboy.

“Get in.” He does. “So, you like to dress up in my lingerie, do you?”

“Please Alice, I’m sorry. I promise I won’t do it again.”

“But you like it, don’t you?”

“Well, yes, sort of...” but he stops talking, his head bowed.

“Does it make your pathetic little cock hard?”

“Please, Alice, I’m sorry.”

“Answer me. Does it make your pathetic little cock hard?”

“Yes, yes, it does.”

“And do you wank-off thinking about wearing it, stroking your legs in my stockings, feeling the lace on your skin?” He doesn’t answer. “Do you, Andy? Answer me!”

“Yes! Yes, I do.”

“Stand up.” He is reluctant but he does as he is told. “Hands away, let me see it. “I said hands away, behind your back.” He obeys.

“So, you want to be a girl, do you?”

He sees what I am holding.

“Oh, fucking hell, Alice!”

I laugh at him, mockingly. “No, I’m not going to cut it off, although I should!” Snip, snip, I go with the scissors. “Hands behind your back, or I will!”

As I cut his pubic hair, as short as possible, his cock stirs and I slap it. He has such little body hair, and even his pubic hair is not thick. “Sit down and rinse off the hair, and stand up again.”

“If you are going to be a little girl, then all this must come off. Do you agree?” He doesn’t respond and, as I apply the shaving foam, his cock responds again, but I ignore it. “Careful, my hand might slip,” my razor now working around his tight scrotum. “Now, turn around.”

“Is that nice, my little girl?”

“Yes, it is.”

“Spread your cheeks wide” He does and I remove what little hair is there and work the foam into his anus. “Can you take all of my vibrator?”

He hesitates. “No, just the tip.”

“Well, that’s not good enough, is it?” I say, leaving him in the bath, and I return with my vibrator and lube. “On all fours. Stay in the bath. Now!”

I slowly apply some lube to the vibrator. “Is that enough, little girl?”

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

“Yes, I think so.”

As I kneel, his eyes follow the vibrator. I turn it on.

“Does that sound turn you on?” He doesn’t answer. “How about this?” I slowly run the tip across his anus and down onto his tight little scrotum. He sighs, taking a deep breath.

“Oh, Alice, fuck.”

“Do you like that?”

“Yes, yes,” and, as I circle his ring again, he purrs, again.

“I see your little cock likes it too.”

“Oh, God, yes. Fuck, that is so horny.”

The bar of soap is on the side and I take it, and his little cock, in my hand, my other working the buzzing vibrator around his anus. “Is that nice, my little girl?” He doesn’t answer, but his breathing is getting heavier.

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t be rude, ask me nicely.”

“Oh, Alice, please, yes.” As I press the tip into his anus, he tenses, squeezing his cheeks together.

“Relax, baby. Relax,” and, as I apply some pressure, it slowly slips in. “There, is that nice?”

“Yes, it’s lovely,” and he sighs again as I press it further into him, “Oh, my God, fucking hell,” he says.

“Is this what you do? Tell me.”

“Oh fuck, yes.”

“And you wank your little cock, do you?”

“Yes.” He groans as I work his cock, my fingers tight around the glands.

“Alice, push my cock down between my legs, please.”

“Oh, you like that, do you?” and he groans again.

“Oh, fucking hell, Alice, oh please, harder, please, harder.”

“Do you want me to fuck you harder, as well?”

“Yes, please, fuck me, harder.”

I push the vibrator deeper into ass, and then slowly withdraw it, and then push it deep into him again.

“Oh, yes, please Alice, fuck me.”

“Tell me, little girl, do you like being fucked?”

“Yes, yes.”

“And is your clitoris enjoying this?”

“Oh, it’s fucking incredible. Please push it down, oh, fuck, yeah!”

I move behind him, briefly releasing his cock, which springs up, flat against his stomach, and I reach between his legs and pull it hard, towards me.

“Oh, that is fucking great, oh, fuck, oh fuck!”

“Is it deep enough?”

“Deeper, harder, please!”

“Oh, you like that, don’t you?”

“Yes, yes,”

“And you like my hand slapping against your girly bollocks, don’t you?”

“Oh, fuck yes.”

“Are you going to cum for me, little girl?”

“Ahh, yes, ahh, yes,” and, as I drive the vibrator in and out of him, and milk his little cock, he begins to shake. “Alice, oh God, I am going to cum.” And he does. Everywhere!

oOo

“Do you like it?”

“Yes, it’s lovely.”

“I thought blonde would suit Mandy.”

“Thank you, Alice.”

“And your make-up?”

“It’s lovely, it’s all lovely.”

“Are your heels comfortable?”

“Yes. Thank you, Alice.”

“Good. Come on, we are going out.”

“Like this?”

“You wanted to be a little girl, and now you are. So come on.” She hesitates. “Now.”

 
oOo

“I feel sick.”

“Why? I thought you wanted to be a little girl.”

“I do, but, oh my god, I’m scared.”

“Look, someone is approaching the car. Lift your dress so he can see your panties.” She hesitates. “Mandy, do what you are told. Good girl.”

“Is that horny?” She nods. “Look, he has got his cock out. Do you like that?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like to suck it?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Why not? Mandy, you need to be good at sucking cocks, if you want to be my little girl.”

“Yes, Alice.”

“I see your clitoris is getting hard. Let him stroke you first, then you can stroke him,” and I open her window. I watch the stranger reach in and he begins to stroke Mandy’s stocking legs.

“Do you like that, Mandy?”

“Yes.”

“See, he likes it too.” She turns to face the erection. “Stroke it, Mandy, go on, stroke it. Feel what a proper cock is like.”

“Do you like it, Mandy? Look at how hard it is, Mandy. Now take it into your mouth.” She does not hesitate, her tongue first licking around the glands and then slowly taking it deep into her mouth.

“Is that nice, Mandy?” I said, my face by hers, and my hand now stroking her clitoris. “Good girl, give his balls a good suck as well.” I watch closely as she licks and sucks his bollocks and then her tongue explores towards his anus, and then she takes him deep into her mouth again.

“Do you want him to fuck you?” There was no reply. “Mandy, answer me, do you want him to fuck you?”

“Yes,” she says, briefly removing the thick cock from her lips.

“Good, ask him.” I wait. “Ask him, Mandy!”

“Do you want to fuck me?”

“Mandy, ask him nicely.”

“Please, fuck me. Please.”

I hear his answer, quite clearly.

“Mandy, let me make sure you are ready. Kneel on the seat.” I already had the lube ready, so pulling her panties to one side, I apply a generous amount to her anus and slip my finger into her.

“There! Open the door, Mandy. And turn around.” Even I feel the nerves rise in me, and I am certain I can hear her heart thumping as she bends at her hips and leans into the car, her face inches from mine.

“Tell him what you want, Mandy.”

“Oh, fucking hell,” she said, softly.

“Mandy, tell him what you need.”

“Please fuck me.”

“More, Mandy. And louder.”

“Please fuck me, hard!”

“More!”

“Fuck me, for fuck's sake, fuck me hard, fuck my tight little ass. Fuck me!!”

And he does.

Published 
Written by EmmaEddie72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments