Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome Pleasure - Chapter #2 (Written For The Ladies)

"The desire for another threesome with Brad and I burns deep inside you."

7
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"You and I sit down in a pub and have a juicy conversation about the threesome we have recently enjoyed with another man. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You are desperate for round two."

As you walked into the restaurant, the bartender turned to admire you, your long flowing skirt dancing with each step you took. The vibrant colours of your skirt swirled around your legs, creating an ethereal effect that captivated everyone in your path. Your tight-fitting, low-cut top accentuated your boobs as they bounced enticingly with each step you took.  The combination of your confident stride, the elegance of your attire, and the sexiness you exuded left an indelible impression on all who glanced your way.  Your movements were graceful, with a subtle sway in your hips and a confident lift to your chin.

You knew the effect you had on everyone who saw you and a faint smile played on your lips as you caught the gazes of men whose eyes were filled with a mix of admiration and longing. The women's glances were no less intense, but their expressions were painted with shades of envy and begrudging acknowledgment of your undeniable allure. The gentle hum of the restaurant resumed, but the impression you left lingered in their minds.

You spotted me sitting alone at a table and waved, and the moment you sat down, you started talking. The memory of our threesome washed over you and you were back in that bedroom with me and Brad, making love to the two of us and surrendering to waves of orgasm.

I studied you from head to toe as you approached my table, I got a rush from the fact  I was the only man in that room that knew what you look like naked, and the only man that knows what it feels like when you cum on my cock. Everyone else in the room was left to fantasy, but not me. It made me feel like the ultimate stud.

You sat down in front of me, and I loved how alive and vibrant your eyes looked, everything about you radiated a wonderful youthful energy, and I loved it.  You had barely sat down when you started talking with a lively excitement in your voice.

“I had such an amazing time with you guys the other night, I want this to be a regular ongoing thing,” you said with a commanding energy that made it clear you were a woman on a mission.

I smiled, maybe with a hint of shyness.  A part of me still couldn’t believe the crazy porn star sex I’d been involved in just a week earlier.

“You had the time of your life, didn’t you,” I asked.

“You have no idea, Dan.  I’m still on cloud nine, just thinking about it gets me wet!  That’s what I love about having two cocks to play with instead of just one. It lengthens the session, and that means multiple O’s for me.  I liked my fuck sessions to be long as possible, and so having two men in the bedroom doubles the length.  That’s what I love about having threesomes with two men, among other things,” you said.

You were about to speak but became aware that a waitress was approaching our table, you quickly ordered a drink, and then waited until she was out of earshot until you started speaking again.

“So, what was your favourite part of the threesome?” I asked.

You went quiet in contemplation for ten long seconds,  a look of pleasure and joy lit up your face, delight in the very act of contemplating the question itself.

“I would have to say the DP, it was just wild. Having both of you guys inside me at the same time, I can’t even begin to describe it. I wish I could.  The sensation of Brad‘s lubed-up dick sliding into my ass inch by inch with your hard cock already in my pussy felt amazing, but it wasn’t just about the sex.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well, the three of us lying on the bed afterwards just talking to each other was almost more enjoyable than the sex itself.  Honestly, I thought once you guys blew your loads, you’d both split.  I liked the way you hung around for a bit afterwards. I liked that.”

I paused to let you say more.

“How did you like it?” you asked.

A faint blush crept up on my cheeks, betraying a hint of shyness and hesitation. Yet, beneath the surface, you could see a flicker of excitement in my eyes.

“Well, as you know, that’s the first threesome I’ve ever been involved in.  The DP was wild, I could feel Brad‘s cock moving in and out of your ass, I could feel him slowly sliding his cock inside of you inch by inch, and as every inch of his cock slowly entered into your ass, your pussy got tighter and tighter around my dick.  It almost made me cum right there! I was amazed how easily your body just absorbed both of our hard cocks like that.”

“Oh, it is!” you quickly responded, “if you take your time and relax into it, it’s easier than people think and extremely pleasurable for everybody involved.  But you gotta use lube! Lots of it!” you said with some seriousness in your voice.

“Yes, definitely,” I agreed, “By the way, you are a wicked little cocksucker, I have to tell you.”

“Aw, thanks, Dan.   I enjoy giving you guys that pleasure. It was fun having you both standing in front of me, holding both your dicks in my hand at the same time and just drifting back and forth between the two of you. You guys sound different when you’re getting head,  and you taste different too. Your pre-cum is saltier than his.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah.  I bet you didn’t know that, did you?  Also, you’re a little bit more vocal than Brad which I like, but there’s something about Brad’s tough guy thing that he does, like he tries to act as if it’s not feeling good. It’s like a challenge to me.  It makes me want to suck his cock even better!”

SaraCokss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraCokss

“Believe me, it feels good,” I explained, ”that’s not what it is.  Brad was probably trying to control his pleasure, babe. Like I said, you give wicked head and I know I have to focus on my breathing when your lips are on my dick or I could lose control.  Brad is probably in the same boat.”

You looked off to the side as you contemplated what I had just said.

“I’ll have to ask Brad about that the next time I talk to him,” you said with a slightly devious tone.

A moment of silence came over us, and our waitress returned with your drink.  Your facial expression changed and got a little bit more serious, and you leaned in a little bit and lowered your voice.

"Okay, Dan, here’s the thing,” you said with a more serious tone. ”I want more with you guys. I don’t want this to be a one-off thing. I haven’t been able to get you guys off my mind since the three of us fucked last weekend, I’m almost obsessed with it.  I wanna have threesomes with you guys regularly; I want it to be an ongoing thing.  Is that something you’re interested in?”

I felt a little uneasy with the question, because up until this point it had just been about the sex for me, and I could tell you wanted to move forward with Brad and me and take things to a deeper level that would ultimately make Brad and I your two boyfriends in an ongoing three-way relationship.

“You seem hesitant to have another threesome with Brad and I.  I can tell,” you said.

I paused before answering because I knew what I was about to say wasn’t true, and I was worried you’d call me out on it.  Your feminine intuition was very strong.

“I have to be honest, it was probably a one-time thing for me,” I said.

“Really?” you asked, looking disappointed, “What are you worried about? We’re just three people having a good time, right? I could tell you were a little bit tentative at first, especially when you guys first got naked in front of each other. But I felt like once things got going, the hormones were just raging. You relaxed into it.”

“I did.”

“So, it’s only gonna get better and better. Think about how good the next one might feel!” you said in a very convincing tone.

“My feelings for you are pulling me in two different directions,” I explained. “Seeing as you are such a beautiful woman, a part of me wants you all to myself, and I’m slightly frustrated that that isn’t going to happen, I guess.”

You crafted your answer carefully because you weren’t out to break any hearts, but you also weren’t looking for any kind of serious commitment to any man at this moment in your life.  You were like an eagle soaring through the sky on your own free will, you had no intention of being chained down by any man. You wanted to fuck whoever you wanted and whenever you wanted, and that wasn’t about to stop anytime soon.

“I understand your feelings, Dan, and that’s something you’re going to have to consider if you want to move forward with me. I’m not looking for any kind of commitment right now, just fun, no-strings-attached sex. You need to know that about me otherwise, this won’t work out.”

Your answer stung me a little bit, but I couldn’t hold it against you. I knew that the kind of sexual adventures I was embarking upon at this point in my life were attached to such realities, matters of the heart can be complicated.  One of the risks of wild kinky sex is the possibility that you might start developing feelings for somebody that you’re only involved with casually.  That was the reality of the lifestyle the three of us were living.  I accepted that, but a part of me was also pushing against it. There was a little bit of conflict there for sure.  This was uncharted territory for me.

“Look,” you said before I could even answer, “I just want you to know where I stand on all this, you don’t have to give me a firm answer right now.  Promise me you’ll at least think about it.” I

“I will.”

Our conversation drifted to a few other topics, but you had a hard time focusing on anything other than a conversation about further threesomes with Brad and me. You had sex on your mind 24/7 and had little interest in talking or thinking about anything else.

After about an hour, you got up to leave, and I hugged you before you left the restaurant.  As you strolled down the sun-drenched street, the springtime warmth enveloped you in a golden embrace, casting a radiant glow on your already captivating features. Your steps were light and confident, a reflection of the joy and contentment bubbling within you.  You basked in the sensation of everything aligning perfectly, yet beneath this veneer of bliss, a subtle current of frustration lingered, gnawing quietly at your peace. One elusive aspect of your life remained just out of reach, a constant reminder that despite the near-perfection, there was still a gap waiting to be bridged.  You wanted more with Brad and I.    

Your sex drive and your desire to fuck had been almost overwhelming as of late, dominating your mind from the moment you got out of bed until the day ended; your dildos and vibrators getting worked within an inch of their life, but it was me, Brad and me that were on your mind more than anyone or anything. Just the thought of having another threesome with us made your pussy instantly wet and you knew you’d be spending another evening with your Hitachi wand vibrator for hours.

Sex… there was nothing else in the world you seemed to care about.

Published 
Written by Jade_Pillow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors