Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Side Hustle

"He fucked a stripper and took her home to his girlfriend to squirt over!"

32
9 Comments 9
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The club is heated with male testosterone and sweating flesh. Kate emerges on stage wearing very little and starts dancing to an eighties dance floor classic.

She glides around the stage in gold high heels and a small black leather bikini, which covers up the downstairs essentials and barely contains her perfect, large boobs. She is no professional dancer, but it doesn’t matter. She is good enough, and what she loses in dancing, she makes up for in sexiness. She wraps her curvy body around the metal pole in centre stage. She can feel it against her pussy as she pushes harder against the cold metal and starts to imitate an orgasm.

Kate pulls off her top and rubs her tits while wrapped around the pole. She licks her nipples and runs her hands between her legs, playing with herself over her small leather G-string. She walks over to the leering men avidly watching her and beacons one of them to slap her arse. A dark-haired thirty-year-old obliges with a degree of force. The song then comes to its last chorus and Kate exits the stage.

Kate is a brunette in her late thirties with piercing hazel eyes, a wicked smile and long wavy hair. She comes out in the crowd with a red bikini on, covered by a skimpy sheer red lace dress, which comes halfway down her bum. With her arse on show, bare legs and high heel gold platform stripper mules, she makes heads turn.

Mimosa is a lap dancing bar where girls perform on stage and in private. Maeve got Kate a job there, but it is a side hustle she does once a week on top of her more respectable day job in banking.

Some of the other girls, including Maeve, who was also an escort, offered that much more in addition to dancing. Kate didn’t want to go that far, but lap dancing was enough to bring some extra cash.

“Your dance was amazing.”

Kate turned to see the guy who slapped her arse.

“Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for not slapping me too hard.”

“That is a great outfit,” he continues, looking down her body.

“There isn’t a lot to it, and it’s easy to get off. If you want, I can show you,” Kate replies.

“Yes, please. I am Sam.”

Kate takes Sam through to the private rooms. It is £50 for a dance that lasts five minutes. Sam hands over the cash as Kate draws the curtain. Sam sits on the blue velvet sofa while Kate starts dancing in front of him; she struts over and puts her foot between his legs. He looks at her deep blue painted toenails. Kate pulls her dress down her body, spins around and rubs her arse in his groin. She takes off her bra and plays with her breasts while she slides her body against Sam.

Kate then moves forward and gets on all fours on the floor in front of Sam, pushing her arse up in his face; she pulls her G-string to one side, allowing Sam a quick flash of her bum hole and pussy. She then stands up and kicks off her stripper mules. Kate learnt early on to always wear clothing that is easy to get off, no straps or buttons.

As Kate moves over to Sam, she pulls her G string down her legs. Sam looks straight at her pussy; it looks lush with a triangle of pubic hair above her slit.

Kate jumps up and straddles Sam grinding his groin before slowly she moves down and pretends to lick his cock. Kate then turns round and sits back on his lap. She can feel his dick poking her inner thigh.

“Wow, I am so hard for you. Can I touch you?”

“Ok, but not my tits or pussy. And I expect a big tip,” Kate says.

Sam runs his hand along her back and round her stomach.

“I would love to fuck you,” he whispers.

“I am sorry, that is not something I offer,” Kate replies.

“Really?” Sam says.

He reaches into his pocket and hands Kate two hundred pounds. She takes money, walks over to her bag and gets out a condom

“No sucking, only fucking,” Kate says, looking Sam straight in the face.

Sam undid his trousers, his hard cock pushed through. Kate straddled him again and slipped the rubber over his helmet; slowly, she pushed it down the length of his cock. She manoeuvres closer to him and pushes his cock up in her pussy.

“I don’t even know your name,” Sam whispers, as he feels himself go into her tight hole.

“It doesn’t matter; this isn’t a date,” Kate replies.

She slides up and down Sam’s cock. He grabs her arse, and within less than sixty seconds, he blows his load.

A heavy-looking bouncer looks Sam’s way as he exits the cubicle; the situation is obvious and a regular occurrence at Mimosa. Kate follows a few minutes later, dressed back in her slutty outfit.

Mimosa is on the other side of London to where Kate lives, which is deliberate on her part, she didn’t want to run into anyone she knew.

A few weeks later, Kate meets her friend, Rachel, at an Italian restaurant. As they walk over to their table, Kate spots Sam sitting with a woman. Kate ignores him and makes a point of sitting the opposite way, so she can’t see him and vice versa. Discretion is imperative in these situations.

Sam looks over and sees Kate; she is dressed in a grey jean skirt, a black top and fuchsia pink peep-toe heels. She looks very different to the stripper he fucked, but he is convinced it is her.

After pizza and lasagna, Rachel and Kate say goodnight outside the restaurant. Kate starts to walk over to the underground.

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

“Hey, it is you?”

She turns to see Sam and his female companion running up to her.

“Hi,” she says, surprised at the acknowledgement.

“This is Lisa, my girlfriend. I told her all about you.”

Kate shakes Lisa’s hand; she wasn’t expecting quite the openness.

“Lovely to meet you, Sam. Although he spilled the beans, he didn’t know your name!”

“It’s Kate.”

“Kate, would you like to join us for a drink?”

“What did you have in mind?”

“Well, there is a good bar round the corner. Or how much would it be for you to join us at ours?”

“Go back to yours?” Kate enquires, a little stunned by Lisa’s directness.

“Yes.”

“You want to pay me for sex?” Kate replies.

“Yes, how much?”

“£250 per hour,” Kate replies.

“Shall we say ninety minutes? What do you think, Sam?” Lisa says.

“Erm, yes.”

“Ok, cash.” Kate agrees.

Lisa walks over to a cashpoint. Then they get the short taxi ride back to Sam and Lisa’s flat.

Lisa opens some wine and pours them all a glass as they sit at the round kitchen table. She pulls out a large black vibrator and puts it in the middle of the table.

“We’ll need that later,” she scoffs.

“You have beautiful feet; I noticed that the other night,” Sam says, looking down at Kate’s pedicured black toes and the gold anklet on her left leg.

“They are lovely; where did you get the pedicure done?” Lisa asks.

“A friend of mine, Rachel,” Kate says, as she dangles her foot, drawing more attention after the compliment.

Lisa is about thirty, with short, biscuit blonde hair. She is dressed in a blue dress and has black mules on her own feet. The awkward threesome drinks their wine. Lisa then slides her feet out of her mules and starts rubbing Kate’s dangling foot. Lisa keeps playing with her foot and slowly pushes her pink heel off. She then starts rubbing Kate’s sole; Kate enjoys Lisa’s advances.

Sam can’t help but notice Kate and Lisa’s foot play under the table and feels incredibly turned on. Kate turns it up a notch, running her foot along Lisa’s bare calves. She keeps going and puts her foot on Lisa’s lap. Lisa watches Kate’s black pedicured toes push Lisa’s dress up under the table and rub her thighs.

“Take your knickers off,” Sam whispers, to his girlfriend.

Kate looks in wonder as Lisa puts her hand up her dress and pulls her black lace knickers down her legs. Kate moves her toes up to Lisa’s groin. Lisa feels Kate’s toes start rubbing her pussy. Lisa inches forward and opens her legs, allowing Kate’s toe to push between her pussy lips. Kate can feel the warm, moistness of her snatch as her toes get sucked in. She wriggles them around and rubs her clit. Lisa flinches as she starts to cum.

Sam starts to undo his trousers and pulls out his cock, and subtly plays with himself. Kate sees what he is doing; she takes off her other heel. She pulls away from Lisa and moves her feet over to Sam’s lap. She wraps her toes around his hard shaft and slides them up and down, pulling down his foreskin with her big toe. She rubs his wet helmet, and soon he explodes over Kate’s feet.

“Wow, let me have a closer look,” Lisa says.

Kate takes her messy toes and swings her legs back to Lisa’s pussy. She pushes her cum covered feet against Lisa’s wet pussy and swipes Sam’s cum over her labia. Lisa grabs the large black vibrator and puts it in her cunt.

“Fuck, this thing really, gets my G-spot,” Lisa says.

She pushes the vibrator deep inside herself as Kate plays on the outside. Lisa soon starts to cum again. She bites her lip as she starts to orgasm. She pushes the hunk of plastic deeper inside and holds it, soon she is gushing. A large squirt of cum drenches Kate’s feet. Lisa keeps squirting and covers Kate’s feet a few more times.

Kate then pulls her foot away; her toes are dripping in a mixture of Lisa's and Sam’s cum.

“Let me clean those up for you,” Sam says, as he gets to his knees.

He immediately starts licking Kate’s feet, the warm honey-tasting cum filling his mouth as he pushes his tongue between her sticky toes.  His kisses move up between Kate’s legs. She pushes up her skirt and moves her grey lace knickers to one side. Sam revels once again in the sight of Kate’s pussy.

“You have a delicious pussy,” Sam comments as he eats her out.

Lisa moves over and the ladies start kissing. Kate then puts her hand between Lisa’s legs, feeling the wetness of her slit, while Sam is busy between her thighs.

“Do you want a go?” Lisa says, handing Kate the vibrator.

“Why, not,” Kate says, taking it.

Sam, eager to help, pulls Kate’s knickers down. Kate pushes the vibrator into her pussy and starts wank herself off.

“Fuck, this is good,” Kate exclaims, feeling it rock her snatch.

Kate cums quickly; she pulls out the dripping vibrator and puts it back on the kitchen table.

“Well, ninety minutes is up,” she says, pulling up her underwear and putting on her heels.

Kate says goodbye to Lisa and Sam. With almost an extra four hundred in her bag, she walks down the road to the high street. Her pussy is a bit sore, her underwear is wet, and her bare feet are glued to her heels with spunk of one kind or another. A sign of a good night.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments