Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting A Marine Pt 3

"Dan's Ex-Wife Joins Them"

75
14 Comments 14
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I am a very sound sleeper and I didn't wake up until the next morning. Mark was still behind me in the spoon position, and he was grinding his cock against my ass cheeks, and whispering in my ear, “Wake up, Princess.”

From hearing that and feeling his cock against my ass, I moaned as I woke up. 

I said, “Mmmm, so, last night wasn't a dream.”

He said, “If it was, we both had the same dream, baby.”

I felt his lips on the back of my neck. I tried to turn around and face him to kiss him but he put a hand on my shoulder preventing me.

He asked, “Do you think we have time for a quickie?”

I pushed my ass back into him and said, “Oh, I figure we do.”

He then took his other hand and I could feel him putting his cock in my ass. I reached down and started to jerk my cock and the next thing I knew he was slapping my hand away saying, “Let me do that.”

I wasn't going to argue. Still laying in the spoon position Mark fucked my ass and jerked my cock. It was even better than last night, there was no pain for one thing, and as I said before, I would rather be the sub than the dom in a relationship. Not that I wouldn't fuck Mark's ass anytime he wanted or let him suck me.

We got into a rhythm very quickly. As he fucked me I would push my ass back into him to meet his thrusts. Just when I thought we were both on the verge of shooting our loads my bedroom door opened and there stood my ex-wife watching me and Mark fuck.

Mark didn't notice her at first. When I saw her I said, “Oh shit.” 

I tried to pull away from Mark. “Mark, stop! My ex-wife is here!

Being that she was my ex-wife, and had seen me naked, I didn't even bother trying to cover up. But Mark just gave Heather a big smile and said, “Hey.”

Then he stood up, his cock, still rock hard, and said, “Hi, I'm Mark, Dan's friend.”

Heather said, “Well, um, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I was just stopping by to pick up Nicky.”

Mark and I both could see that Heather's eyes were glued to his cock. I couldn't believe what Mark said next. He asked Heather, “Would you like to join us?”

I think Heather realized at that moment that she was staring. She quickly turned her head away and said, “Um, no-no, that's ok.”

She then turned her back to us. Mark then walked up behind her and planted a kiss on the back of her neck and said, “I'm sure Dan wouldn't mind if you joined us, would you, sweetie?”

I told him, “Of course not.”

Heather stammered, “N-n-no. I just stopped by to pick up Nicky.”

Heather had a blouse with buttons in the front and Mark reached around from behind her and started to unbutton them. She didn't protest at all. She just stood there letting him do what he wanted. Once he had all the buttons undone Mark told her, “Turn around.”

Heather slowly turned and faced him. He said, “Now, slip out of your blouse for me.”

She kept staring at Mark's cock as she removed her blouse. Heather is a very attractive woman, big boobs, a nice ass, long sexy legs, every man's dream. Mark then told her, “Remove that bra for me, let me see those big tits, baby.”

It was like she was in a trance. She did just like Mark told her, she reached back and unhooked her bra and just let it fall to the floor. I could tell she was aroused because her nipples were hard. Mark smiled and said, “Now, unzip that skirt, and wiggle out of it.”

Again, she obeyed without question. I watched as she unzipped the side of her skirt and slowly pushed it down while wiggling her ass. The only things Heather had on now were her panties, nylons, and shoes. Mark then told her, “The panties too.”

She slowly slid her panties down and stepped out of them. He then pointed to the big comfy chair in the room and told her, “Go sit in the chair.”

As she walked to the chair Mark gave her ass a hard slap with his hand. She didn't react at all. She sat in the chair and Mark knelt in front of her and grabbed her left foot and lifted it so her leg was sticking straight out. He told her, “Finger yourself until I tell you to stop. But no cuming without my permission.”

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile

She didn't answer, she just did what Mark told her to do. As Heather started to finger herself, Mark slowly pulled off her shoe of the foot he was holding. With her foot pressed into his shoulder, he reached up with both hands and rolled down her stocking. As he rolled it down, starting at her thigh he kissed her leg as he exposed her skin.

He slowly moved down her leg to her calf, then her knee, then her shin, her ankle, he sucked on each of her toes one at a time. Heather had her eyes closed moaning, I saw her reach up with her other hand and play with her nipples. After Mark was done sucking on her toes, he did the same with her other leg.

He then leaned over her and kissed her lips. She kissed him back, but she didn't stop fingering herself or playing with her nipples. After the kiss, I heard Mark tell her, “Let me taste.”

He took her hand that she was fingering herself with and sucked on them, tasting her juices. He smiled, and said, “Mmmm, the nectar of the Gods.”

They then kissed again so Heather could taste her juices on Mark's lips. Just watching them my cock was leaking precum. Mark then moved back down and lifted her legs so they were hanging over either side of the chair, then he buried his face in her pussy. I needed satisfaction, so without even asking I went up behind Mark and slapped his ass with my hard cock. 

He didn't even look back from eating Heather. I put my hands on his hips and slid my cock balls deep in his ass. I looked at Heather and she smiled and said, “Fuck him, baby.”

I leaned forward and kissed Heather on the lips as I began fucking Mark in long slow strokes. She told me, “I've always wanted to watch two guys fuck.”

Mark pulled his face away from her pussy and she put both her hands on the back of his head as she shoved his face back into her pussy she said, “Who the fuck said you could stop eating me, bitch?!”

I was surprised by her actions. She never acted like this when we were married. She then wrapped her long, sexy legs around Mark's head, pulling him even deeper into her pussy.

I could hear Mark slurping at her pussy. She had her legs wrapped around his head so tight it must have been like a vice. Heather told him, “You want air, make me cum, you fucking bitch!”

I could hear Mark slurping at Heather's pussy. I don't know if he was enjoying himself or not. When she did that to me when we were married she always had the most intense orgasms. I think she would hold out cuming as long as possible to see how long I could hold my breath. I had no doubt she would do the same to Mark. 

She looked at me and said, “Did I tell you to stop fucking him?”

I didn't say a word, I just started fucking his ass again. She told me, “Ok, boys. We're going to play a little game. Let's see who can make who cum first.”

I figured since Mark was a marine and in great shape, he could hold his breath for a long time. So I wasn't worried about him passing out. So I continued to fuck his ass. Heather told me, “Fuck him hard and deep for me, baby.”

Heather was moaning loud now, and she had both hands on her big tits squeezing them and playing with her nipples. She practically screamed, “Oh, God, oh, God! Yes, yes, baby. Get that tongue in there deep, bitch! Make me cum!”

I was close to cuming myself. I asked Heather, “So, does the person who cums first win the game?”

She told me, “Whoever cums first is the loser, baby.”

I asked, “And what happens to the loser?”

She said, “They have to do whatever the other two want.”

I knew right then and there that she would be the loser. Mark must have heard what she said, because about ten seconds later, Heather was moaning, and cuming all over Mark's face. Her whole body started convulsing in the chair as her orgasm raged through her. I sped up pounding Mark's ass and I was cuming, filling his ass up before Heather's orgasm subsided.

Before her orgasm was over she released Mark's head from her vice-like grip. He pulled his head from her pussy and took in a couple of quick gulps of air. Even after I came, I kept fucking Mark's asshole. Mark waited until Heather's orgasm subsided then he looked at her, smiled, and said, “You lose, bitch.”

End part 3

Still want more?

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments