Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Boss (1)

"I was annoyed when she said her boss was staying over. I turned it to my advantage."

39
5 Comments 5
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Part 1 of the series"

It started with a row. A week on the road meant I was tired but horny as hell. An hour from home, I stopped for petrol, a comfort break, and a call home.

"Home in an hour. You'd better be naked, ready and waiting. You are going to get fucked senseless."

"Carla is here."

"Your stuck-up boss? The one who thinks she's better than everyone else? Tell her to fuck off because you're about to be very busy."

"She's staying over, she had a problem with her hotel."

"Oh, for fuck's sake. Well, she'll have to amuse herself, 'cause you lady are getting royally screwed."

"Grow up, will you?"

The hour's drive did not improve my mood. As I turned into the road, I hoped not to see an extra car outside my house, but it was there.

My girlfriend and her boss were half-way through a bottle of Chardonnay. I suspect it wasn't the first. She got up from the sofa and greeted me with a perfunctory kiss. "You remember Carla," she said. I looked across at the unsmiling figure sitting in my armchair. The light blue blouse and dark blue skirt looked very corporate and at odds with the bare legs and feet. They looked like nice legs. Carla made eye contact; her pale blue eyes conveyed little emotion, but my mind wandered.

"Yep, got a minute? Upstairs, I need a hand with something." I turned and went upstairs to our bedroom; I noticed Carla's bag on the bed in the spare room as I passed.

I opened my suitcase and emptied the contents onto the floor as my girlfriend came in. "That was fucking rude," she said, "she's our guest."

"Your guest, and maybe a good fucking would stop her being so stuck up." I saw my girlfriend fight back a smile.

"You think sticking it up her will make her less stuck up? Don't even think about it. I'm the one who needs a good seeing-to. I wanted an early night."

"Wonder what she'll make of all the noise you make? Play with herself, I bet; maybe she'll join in. Probably hot as hell under that cold corporate exterior, I'll bet she sucks like a water pump."

"Not as good as me." She fell to her knees, unzipped me and took my already-engorged cock in her hands. I swelled further as she licked the end and cradled my balls in her soft hands. "You'll have to be quick," she said, then dived onto me, immediately taking my whole length into her mouth and deep into her throat. My balls hit her chin and she bobbed back and forth, sucking hard. Then she started that thing with her tongue, working it around my shaft as she went faster and faster.

She was right, this was going to be quick. I held on for as long as I could, but a week's frustration meant that wasn't long. "Ahh," was all I could manage before I flooded her mouth with jets of hot semen. I felt her throat contract and heard her slurp as she fought to contain the load, then she sucked hard on me as she pulled back, draining every drop. She swallowed hard.

"Better now?" she said. I looked up and realised that Carla was standing in the doorway, watching us. Her left hand was inside her blouse, massaging her right tit. She looked straight at me and started to undo the buttons, exposing ample breasts that seemed to be fighting to get out of a slightly too small bra. My girlfriend was oblivious to this, I reached down and pulled her polo shirt up over her head, exposing her untethered milky white breasts and large dark nipples.

"Wait, we've got a visitor," she said as she stood, then she gasped as Carla squeezed her bare tits from behind then lowered one hand across her stomach and into her jeans.

"Too right," I said.

"Can I play too?" said Carla, returning to massaging my girlfriend's willing tits as I lowered her now-open jeans and fingered her soaking wet pussy. I felt my girlfriend's hand on my balls, and I hardened instantly as she caressed me.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

I raised my soaking hand to Carla's lips, and she licked my girlfriend's juices from it, sucking my fingers in an overture of what was to follow. I reached behind her, undid the clasp, and freed her ample breasts from their struggle. She had huge, dark nipples and I felt their bullet hardness as she pushed my hands onto her tits.

Carla broke away and undid her skirt, leaving her standing in just a pair of small black knickers. She turned my girlfriend towards her and toyed with her breasts. They kissed and I eased my girlfriend's jeans and knickers down before slipping my hand between her legs from behind. She was dripping and engulfed my fingers, rocking slowly. I felt Carla's hand join the party from the other side and my girlfriend screamed in delight.

We turned as if some strange ballroom dance, Strictly Threesomes anyone, before Carla fell backwards onto the bed. My girlfriend followed, mouth working feverishly at Carla's left breast as she worked her hand between her own legs. I lifted Carla's hips and slid her knickers down her legs. She spread her thighs, revealing glistening pink lips. My girlfriend beat me to it, her hand swapping to Carla. I removed the last of my clothes and lowered my mouth to Carla's vacant right breast. A hand found my balls—I think it was Carla's—and massaged them gently.

Carla was yelling and writhing beneath us as I eased my girlfriend from the attention she was giving Carla's breasts and moved her downwards. I watched as she kissed Carla's soft stomach en route to the swollen, dripping target. Carla bucked her hips upwards and I could see my girlfriend's head moving rhythmically between her legs as she licked, sucked and nibbled Carla to a frenzy.

I moved behind my girlfriend and eased those familiar, taut cheeks apart. I slapped each cheek and she pushed upwards. I drove my rock-hard cock into her soft soaking tunnel and started to work myself deeper and deeper. It was as if the two women were connected, each of my thrusts resulted in a groan or yelp from Carla. I pounded my girlfriend, one hand massaging her mound. I felt the tension inside her, the way she started to squeeze my shaft as she reached her climax, then her whole body went stiff, she freed her head from Carla's greedy pussy, and screamed. As she did, I released my load deep into her.

Carla knew exactly what she was doing, she pulled my girlfriend towards her, rolled her over and took station between her legs to lick my juice from her. My girlfriend yelled as she came over and over again. It was much too soon for me so I worked my fingers deep in Carla's waiting pussy. Her internal muscles gripped me and she worked her hips in time with my strokes. My girlfriend was screaming and I could see Carla's head moving between her legs. I extracted my hand, made a fist and plunged it into Carla, working it back and forth against her tightness. I felt her come and my girlfriend screamed at the same time, she told me later that Carla had sunk her teeth into her clitoris.

I was hard again and found Carla's hot, wet pussy easily. She gripped me and I felt her tense. I worked my hands between Carla and my girlfriend's legs and clamed them onto Carla's generous tits, squeezing her nipples between my fingers. I could feel Carla moving as she continued to work on my girlfriend. I pounded her from behind. meeting her tight squeezes with every thrust. I felt her tense, the pressure on my cock increased and I pumped my load into her.

Carla pulled away from me, lifted herself forwards and then cream-pied my girlfriend's tits before hungrily licking them clean.

Published 
Written by WiltsWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments