Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dildo-man

"A chance meeting at the ballpark turns into after-game fun."

9
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

There is no way of telling which girl you meet is a slut and those that are not. Some are cute like Barbie, some act like a princess, others are shy or wear nerdy glasses. Most don't advertise their lust. Occasionally, you meet a girl where the odds are in a guy's favor. Trish was one of those and every guy sitting around her knew it.

Seated in the bleacher seats at Wrigley Field in Chicago, only a few fans were watching the game. The others were too busy enjoying themselves with beer and the girls to notice the score: St. Louis 8, Chicago 1. Tony was among a group of guys staring at Trish, eager to make a connection. She wore a v-neck Cubs t-shirt showing a generous amount of cleavage and two nipples protruding like buttons.

For some of the zealous boys, that would be enough to qualify her as a possible slut. However, it was her compelling face and hair that captivated Tony. Tony could read a face like a book. Trish had long blond hair streaming down below her shoulders, thick lips, slightly flared nostrils, high cheekbones, and seductively wild dark eyes. For him, she might as well had a big "FUCK ME" sign on her back.

Tony thought watching the other guys flirt with Trish was amusing, even entertaining. She was cool about the attention rewarding them with an enticing smile from time to time while Tony sat on the sidelines looking for the right time to make his move.

It came quickly and unexpectedly. At the crack of a bat, everything changed. Everyone was on their feet screaming and waving their arms as a ball, launched by a Cubs bat, headed straight toward them. People were scrambling as the home run ball bounced off a fan's outstretched hands landing between Tony and Trish. They both reached down for the ball, her hand on his. He picked it up and heard Trish say, "You know, that's mine."

He gave her his best charismatic smile and said, "Meet me after the game on Gallaghery Way and we'll talk about it."

He didn't expect her to show and she didn't for a while. Suddenly, Trish appeared in the crowd walking toward him with a silly grin on her face. "So you want to play, 'Let's Make a Deal'. Is that right?"

"Something like that," he replied. "How about we go for a drink and talk about it?"

"Okay. I'll meet you at the Cubby Bear."

"That's not much of a place to have a talk."

"Well, that's where I'm going to meet some friends."

"I see," Tony replied. "If you change your mind, I'll be at Butch's around seven."

She gave Tony a wry grin and said, "Maybe, unless I get a better deal. Don't hold your breath."

Tony took the "L" four stops to his apartment, took a shower, changed clothes and straightened up the place in case he got lucky. He arrived at Butch McGuire's at seven-fifteen, ordered a beer and a burger. The crowd was just filtering in but no Trish. The truth was that Tony didn't really expect her to be there.

By eight, most tables were full and it was becoming loud and boisterous. That wasn't unusual but if Trish had joined him, they would have had to sit in the back to hear what each of them was saying.

It was dark at nine-thirty when Trish waltzed in the door. She was with another girl, taller, heavier, and ordinary looking. The new girl wasn't at all as appealing as Trish. It's not unusual for a comely girl to be with a friend that appears less attractive. Tony thought it made Trish look even sexier in comparison and after having several beers, she looked sexier than ever.

Trish spotted Tony sitting at the bar. When they were at shouting range, she said to her friend, "This is the guy that stole my baseball at the game."

"Hi, Trish. Stealing that ball is a little harsh, don't you think?" he said.

"No, no I don't. You grabbed it right out of my hand."

Changing the subject, I asked, "Who's your friend?"

"Oh, this is Janice, my best friend, and roommate."

"Glad to meet you, Janice. Were you at the game?"

Janice smirked and said sarcastically, "Yeah, sitting right next to Trish. Do you need glasses?" Janice might have been plain-looking but she had tits that looked like two cantaloupes under her blouse.

"Sorry, Janice. I was on the other side. There were a few thousand people obscuring my view."

"Good one, fella. Hey, what is your name? Trish didn't tell me your name."

"She never asked. I'm Tony."

"Oh, like the tiger," she quipped.

I chuckled saying, "Not exactly."

At that, a table was cleared and the three of them sat down to order a pitcher of beer. Eventually, Trish asked for the baseball.

"I don't have it here. It's at home."

"Well, go get it, tiger."

"If you want it that bad, it's only fifteen minutes by taxi from here."

Trish tried her best to appear angry and accused Tony of planning this. "And you think we're going to fall for it, right?"

"It's your choice, Trish," he answered.

While this feud was going on, Tony felt a hand riding up his thigh. It wasn't Trish's hand.

"I'm not playing along with your little trick," Trish told him with an air of defiance. "You're a thief and a cheat. No way I'm going to your apartment."

"Well, I'm going to get that ball," Janice told her, "even if Tony is a swindler."

"I'm no such thing, Janice, and I'm not a thief and a cheat. I didn't think you would be coming so I left the ball at home."

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

Perception has a way of changing after an afternoon and evening of drinking. Now that Tony had his fill of beer and her hand in his crotch, Janice was looking very good to him. It was time to leave, taking Janice with him. 

They got up from the table after texting Uber for a ride. Janice and Trish began to argue when one of them said, "Alright, we're both coming."

It was eleven when the three of them walked into Tony's apartment. "This is really nice, Tony," Janice said. "Where's the john? I need to take a pee."

Tony showed her the way while Trish scoured the place pretending to admire the knickknacks and a few of the mementos Tony had on display. Just before Janice closed the door, she said, "Fuck me, Tony. I need you," and she pulled down her shorts and panties bending over the toilet with her ample ass high in the air.

Tony pulled down his khakis and his cock sprang out, hard as a baseball bat. He slipped in rather easily and pounded Janice's cunt with a few dozen strokes before cumming with multiple shots deep into her slippery canal.

"Oh, that was nice, Tony. You've got a really nice cock. I needed that. Maybe next time we can make it last a little longer."

When Trish saw the two of them together she said, "Well, that was quick. Looks like Tony's not the man we thought he was."

"Oh, you could be wrong about that Trish. I kind of rushed him into it. He's got what it takes!"

For the first time, Tony sensed that he had been set up. The girls had him where they wanted.

"Are you surprised, Tony, that Janice fucks like a duck?" and she laughed at her wisecrack. "Maybe you'd like to see more," and she hugged Janice giving her a deep wet kiss.

Trish didn't stop there. She pulled Janice's t-shirt over her head and unhooked her bra, releasing two massive melons that didn't disappoint Tony's horny eyes. Immediately, Janice had her mouth on her friend's nipples tenderly sucking each one.

What seemed to be a well-rehearsed tango, they removed each other's clothes heading for the bedroom. "You don't mind if we use your bed?" Janice asked.

"Not at all. Be my guest," and Tony followed closely behind.

Not wanting to waste any time, Tony threw his clothes on the floor and joined the girls who had already begun their cunnilingus. While Janice was down on Trish for several minutes, Tony took charge of Trish's tits before helping himself to Janice's luscious nipples the size of gumballs. The girls reversed with Trish on top eating out Janice that gave Tony the green light to impale Trish from behind. She was sloppy wet, unusually wet.

Tony's endurance and stamina held out longer this time until he had another explosive ejaculation. Turning to Trish he said, "I think I was your second today."

"Oh yes. It was with Robbie, the office manager at the Cubby. I can't resist his fabulous dick. Yours is almost as good but Robbie, well he's in a class by himself. I even have a casting of his cock."

"How's that? I mean you must be kidding."

"Not really. Janice and I work at the museum. She's the head librarian. I work with paleontologists to make exact copies of fossils. Most people don't know that many of the fossils on display are castings of my work."

Tony thought about what he had just heard before saying, "So in your spare time you make castings of cocks?"

"That's right. First I make the mold, then make a silicone casting. I'm not the only one. If you go to an adult book store, the dildos are from castings of famous porn stars."

"I see. So you make dildos."

"Yes and no. That wasn't how it started. Our chief curator at the museum was giving a talk on Pompeii and how the materials from the volcano made natural castings of the bodies. He pointed out that 15th-century artists like Michelangelo made nude sculptures that recent museums have molded making cast replicas. In both cases, he mentioned that the fragile parts were the hardest to replicate. Of course, everyone in the audience knew what he was talking about.

"At first, I thought he was joking when he asked me if it would be difficult to do it on a live subject. I didn't know but offered to try. He was my first. After a while, I've gotten pretty good at it." Then Trish seductively suggested he might like to be cast.

"Sure, sounds like fun. Does it hurt?"

"There is always skin irritation but over time we've worked it out to reduce that. You need to be ready for some unusual sensations and probably won't be having sex for a couple of days."

"You mean it's not as good as fucking."

"Not at all the same. I use a special material that sets up quickly for the mold. The difficulty in the procedure is for a man to keep himself hard. Using something like Viagra helps him keep it up and I help out as best I can." Little was left to his imagination when she mentioned helping out.

The girls dressed and waited for their ride home. As they left, Janice and Tony made an after-hours date at the museum. That's how Tony became dildo-man and immortalized in silicone. As for the baseball, that's a bit of a mystery. It was never seen again after that evening at Tony's apartment.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments