Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brad and Cathy, Part 2

"With Brad snoring away . . ."

19
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

With Brad snoring away, Cathy stepped into her shorts, no panties, and a t-shirt. I pulled on my cold, wet swimsuit. We crept out of their room and walked down the hall to mine. As soon as the door was closed, I shed the wet clammy suit and grabbed a towel to dry off and cover my inevitable shrinkage. Cathy just laughed and sat on the bed.

We had a few moments of embarrassing silence. We had talked some in the hot tub and then had sex, but we did not know each other. We were in my room for more sex but had no other reference point for a conversation.

In their room, our sex had been frantic, rushed. We were still horny but felt less urgency. This time I wanted to make love to this lovely lady.

I had warmed up and put the towel away. Naked, I sat down next to Cathy. Neither of us was ready to make the first move. After a few minutes, I stood up, leaned down to kiss her, and pulled her t-shirt off. Again, I was transfixed by how a forty-plus-year-old woman could have such firm beautiful breasts. They were all natural, with no enhancements.

Kneeling in front of her, I took my time. I started by kissing her on the cheek, avoiding her lips for the time being. Kissing her lush lips would lead back to frenzied passion. I really wanted to take this more slowly. I worked my way down Cathy's throat, kissing, licking, sucking and light biting. I was careful to leave no marks as she enjoyed the seduction. I would kiss and bite my way down, then lick my way back up to where I started. I loved the way she tasted.

Still kneeling in front of her, I gently separated her knees. I wanted to spend some time with her beautiful breasts. I avoided her sensitive nipples at first. I licked the valley between them, working my way to the sensitive underside. I kissed and nibbled as her breaths became more ragged. Taking the soft flesh into my mouth, I sucked like a teenager. She started to push my mouth away from giving her a hickey but gave up and just moaned her pleasure.

I figured only Brad would ever see these love bites on each breast, so I sucked. As I finished the second hickey, I could tell Cathy was getting close to cumming. I gently released my suction on her left breast, looked her in the eyes, and then almost violently bent my head down and grabbed her right nipple between my lips, biting just a bit while sucking hard again. Cathy was surprised by my suddenness but grabbed the hair on the back of my head to pull my mouth against her tit and let out a long breathy moan as she came. I love giving nipple orgasms! 

As she calmed down, Cathy pushed my mouth off her nipple, took my face in her hands and kissed me soundly. Our passions were building rapidly. Cathy pulled me onto the bed beside her, kissing and tongue dancing. She leaned against me, causing me to lie on my back. Still lip-locked, Cathy slipped her hand down to begin stroking my erection. I love blow jobs. I have even more explosive orgasms when given a hand job. 

The way she was stroking me, I knew I could not last very long. It was just that I was torn. Should I let her continue? Do I suggest a combination of hand and blow job, or do I ask her to stop so I can make love to her and fill her sweet pussy once more? This time, though, she went to her knees between mine. She took my head into her mouth. Her moan was more like an enjoyed taste during a meal. For a while, Cathy fervently licked and sucked my whole cock. She was not trying to get me off. She was enjoying our combined taste from the earlier fucking. 

That settled my dilemma. 

I gently pulled her to her feet and got up myself. Taking her hand, I took her to the side of the bed and pulled down the covers. Then I turned her to face me. I pulled her shorts down and off her lovely legs. I could smell her feminine arousal mixed with the scent of my semen. I could see that her lower lips were glistening. On my knees before her once more, I could inhale all of her essences. I wanted to lick those lips again, but I was getting ideas for a while later. We were both nude now. I took Cathy into my arms, holding and kissing her passionately. 

I pushed on her shoulders so she would sit on the bed then I laid her down. I climbed onto the bed beside her, still kissing with our tongues sword fighting for dominance. I started to run my fingers through her beautiful red pubic hair. Red hair on a pussy, is the loveliest to me. Cathy seemed to keep it trimmed. It was just long enough to pull between my fingers. While there, I rubbed her clit, which caused her to begin moaning again.  

I may not be normal. I get more than half of my pleasure, from being with a woman, by making her cum whether manually, orally, or from different sex positions. Making her climax is my goal and pleasure. I especially love it when my face is between her thighs she is panting and trying to push my face away because her orgasm is so intense that she cannot take anymore. I did this to Cathy. I lightly licked my way up her still twitching body, stopping for a little more nipple/tongue play. I let Cathy catch her breath, just barely, as I lined myself up to enter her orally abused pussy. 

Unsurprisingly, she had another minor orgasm as I slid between those luscious lips. Her vaginal walls clamped down on my erection. I just waited, balls deep, for her to calm down somewhat. I wanted to keep her as close as possible to cuming without pushing her over the edge. My problem was she had clamped down hard on my erection. She was hot, wet, and so tight that I was losing control rapidly. I had often thought about but never tried what came next. 

Since my control was about gone and Cathy was cuming on my cock again, I quickened my pace fucking the woman hard and fast. When the time came, pun intended, I buried myself as deep as possible and shot my load into her waiting womb. Even though I had cum in her earlier, it felt like I was shooting gallons more this time. I must have shot four big loads into this exquisite red-haired beauty. 

That was one of those times when my cock did not deflate. I was still hard. I started to roll off of Cathy, but she held me tight, saying that she loved the feel of my hard cock in her filled pussy. Who was I to argue? Her tight grip on my still-hard penis felt great to me as well. 

AvaSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaSugar

We lay there lightly kissing and petting each other for a while, her perfect breasts pressed against my chest, legs still wrapped around my hips, holding me in place. Slowly we calmed down. 

Cathy unwrapped her legs from me. As I started to pull out, she made a funny little noise. I stopped my withdrawal and looked into her eyes. She was embarrassed. She could tell that my semi-hard cock was acting like a cork. She knew that, as I pulled out, she would leak all over my bed. I whispered in her ear, and Cathy got a lascivious look on her beautiful face. We quickly executed my plan. I had my third first that night. 

I withdrew until my head was barely inside her holding back the inevitable flood. When we were both ready, I pulled out and rolled off Cathy. She quickly turned around and got on top of me in a classic 69 position. She immediately took my still half-hard cock in her mouth, moaning at how much she loved the taste of our combined juices. She also lowered her leaking lips to mine.  

I had never eaten pussy creampie before and had never tasted my own cum before. I have to admit here that I was a little apprehensive. I knew how much I loved the taste of Cathy and her reactions when licking her pussy. I wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled the full pussy down for at least a taste. 

I got more than a taste. As I opened my mouth to use my tongue on her, Cathy unclenched, then my mouth was filled with cum. It was almost like earlier with Brad. All I could do was keep swallowing and licking until the gusher ended. I really did not get the chance to taste what came out until the end when the river slowed to a stream. It was ok, not nearly as bad as I had envisioned. I would do it again with Cathy. She tasted great alone. Maybe I would try it again if I found another woman whose taste I very much enjoyed. I would have to wait and see.

Cathy and I went to rinse off in the shower together. After we dried each other off, we got back in bed, cuddled up, and fell asleep. 

Early the next morning I was awakened by the bed rocking. I had left a key to my room and the room number for Brad so he could check on how Cathy was doing. He had already gotten dressed for work. When he came into my room and saw Cathy awake and spread out for him, he dropped his pants and pulled her to her hands and knees to take her doggy style.

I am very much a voyeur. My favorite view is from below when the porn actors are fucking doggy style. As I watched the action, I looked up to see Brad smiling, standing beside the bed fucking his wife. Cathy had her eyes closed, totally enjoying her husband.

She opened her eyes as I shifted on the bed. I moved over to kiss her. Cathy seemed to have read my mind. I thought not only could I get my favorite up-close view, but maybe I could indulge in another first. I like these scenes as well. Fucklicking. 

Cathy kissed me fervently. When I pulled away, she lifted her hand so I could lie on my back and slide down to where Brad had temporarily paused the action. He seemed to realize what I had in mind, waiting for me to position myself.

I slid down to the edge of the bed, between Cathy’s beautiful legs. I looked up to see that Brad had his erection about halfway in her sex, dripping with her juices. Since he was half out, I reached up, pulled him out, and down to my waiting mouth. He tasted great sucking her wetness off his rock-hard cock. In that position, I could suck his cock. He got the hint and started fucking my mouth. I just sucked for a minute or two. As he got used to that, I added my tongue to the tip of his cock. He gave out a huge moan telling me later that he almost shot his load in my mouth again. 

I was rubbing her clit while being mouth fucked, with Cathy sucking my cock. I could feel Brad was trying to pull out of my mouth, so I stopped sucking. I took his erection in hand and aimed it back into Cathy. 

Brad began pounding her pussy. I used my tongue to lick her and him as he pummeled her from behind. I did not have my little vibrator. I reached up with the hand not flicking Cathy’s clit, to cup his balls and finger stroked his perineum. He groaned again and lost it. 

Brad shoved his cock balls deep into his wife while she almost bit my erection off with her own massive orgasm. Another first for me. I held Brad's balls as he ejaculated into Cathy’s loving pussy. It was a remarkable feeling. I could feel his semen shoot out of his balls and into her. He seemed to enjoy the extra stimulation of my hand gently squeezing with each jet shooting out. I could also feel the convulsions of her climax as her pussy pulsed on his cock.

Finally, they calmed down. Cathy leaned forward and collapsed on me. Brad’s deflating cock slipped out of her and into my waiting mouth. I took him in all the way. I licked and sucked him clean. I found that I enjoyed the taste of their combined cum. Once clean, I kept sucking his cock. He started to harden again but needed to leave for work.

While Brad pulled his pants up and made himself presentable, I rearranged Cathy and myself so I could lick her clean too. Once again, Brad’s load was huge. Her pussy was drooling on me and finally in my mouth. The taste of the mess leaking out of her was more strongly of her than his semen. It tasted delicious to me.

Brad went around to kiss his wife goodbye and left. Surprisingly, even after her nearly biting my dick off, or at least it felt like it, I was still rock hard. I had cleaned her up but not necessarily out. So, when Cathy turned around and lowered herself on my erection, she was still dripping from Brad. My first sloppy seconds! 

Cathy rode me to three more orgasms then I added my load to the remainder of Brad’s. Each time Cathy came, she would stop moving to ride out her convulsions. I could feel each constriction on my cock. I loved the sensation.

After we calmed down a little, I realized that I was going to be late for my work. I quickly dressed and ran out the door as Cathy entered the bathroom.

Once in my car, I realized I would smell of sex all day long.

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments