Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Autumn’s First Threesome

"A couple seduces a younger woman on their team."

101
21 Comments 21
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"My first story on here! Please let me know what you think!"

My wife Jessi and I used to play softball in an amateur league. Autumn was a younger girl, about twenty-four years old, who played on our team. Her build was slightly chubby with one of the best asses I have ever seen. She had recently been married, but I had never seen her husband at any of the softball games or events. My wife had developed a huge crush on her over a couple of years.

Jessi is thirty-eight years old and I am forty-three. We’ve been married for nine years now and enjoy a great sex life. We like to keep active and socialize. My job afforded us a nice home and plenty of space to entertain.

Autumn wasn’t the first person on our team that my wife had taken a liking to. Another girl, Brooke had accepted our invitation for drinks and dinner at home after a game one night. One thing led to another, and it turned into a hot threesome. The encounter was repeated several times before Brooke became seriously involved with a guy and decided she no longer wished to pursue sex with us.

Autumn was just hot and unintentionally flirty. She was youthful, with a full sleeve tattoo, and had nostril and tongue piercings. She had deep blue eyes and always braided her hair into a ponytail, except for her bangs. Jessi and Autumn ended up talking during an after-party at a bar one night, and Jessi learned that Autumn had a curiosity about being with a woman. She had kissed a couple of girls but had never gone any further. My wife disclosed to her that she enjoyed having sex with women from time to time. Autumn told her that her husband had given her permission to experiment with a girl in hopes that it would lead to him getting to have a threesome. She had never sealed the deal and didn’t know where to look.

The night of the after-party my wife told me about their conversation. I was instantly hard thinking about Autumn screaming on the bed with my wife’s face buried in her snatch. My wife and I were both turned on by the thought and discussed seducing her as we fucked that night.

**********

A few weeks later, after a game had ended, Jessi approached Autumn in the dugout and asked if she had any plans.

“No, not really.. my husband is working till 10 tonight,” Autumn said as she packed her stuff into a bag.

“My husband and I were supposed to meet some friends for steaks at our place, but they canceled.. if you would like to come over and eat we would be thrilled!”

Autumn considered it, then looked at Jessi smiling. “Sure, why not! .. as long as I’m not underdressed.” She was wearing a pair of leggings and a black tank top, her bright blue bra straps protruding out from her shoulder straps.

“It’s no problem!” My wife smiled.

On the drive home, Jessi told me that she hoped to make Autumn come hard. Jessi is gorgeous, with slightly reddish-blond hair that she had professionally highlighted. It curled slightly. She has an athletic build, and you’d never believe she has a kid from her previous marriage. She always has a light tan and big beautiful brown eyes.

When we got home, I went to the patio to fire up the grill as Jessi went upstairs to the bedroom to change. After the grill was turned on there was a knock at the door. I greeted Autumn at the door and let her in.

“Jessi will be right down, she just went to change,” I told her, then asked how she liked her steak cooked. I got Autumn started on a cocktail before cooking.

Jessi returned wearing a pair of white shorts and a grey t-shirt that hugged her body perfectly. We all spoke and chatted over dinner and drinks. Eventually, we all were relaxed and sitting in the living room. As the drinks bore effect, Autumn was flirty with Jessi, but nothing lewd.

Eventually, Autumn looked like she wanted to say something but was unsure of how to bring it up. After a little coaxing from Jessi, she finally just said what she was thinking about.

“Brooke told me that she had a threesome with you guys once.” She sipped her drink, slightly worried that she had crossed a line.

Jessi reassured her with a gentile chuckle. “Yes, I told you that I enjoy women,” Jessi started looking at her seductively. “Did what Brooke tell you excite you?”

Autumn nodded, then shifted in her seat and asked Jessi if she thought she was pretty.

“Autumn... I’ve been wanting to fuck you for two years at least!” Jessi got up and sat next to her on the couch.” He has, too.”

Autumn looked at me. “I’m married,” she said as her eyes darted away.

Jessi put her hand on Autumn’s thigh. “You said your husband gave you permission to experiment.. if you like it, we can give him a threesome.”

Autumn bit her lip and looked at me again, then at Jessi. Finally, she seemed to make up her mind. Jessi leaned forward to kiss Autumn on the lips. Autumn responded by kissing her back. Jessi began running her hands over Autumn’s body as they started making out. My pants became noticeably tight as I watched. Jessi stopped and asked: “Autumn would like to move this to the bedroom?”

Autumn nodded, and Jessi stood up, taking her by the hand. Jessi looked at me, “Give us a few minutes, babe. I want to ease her into it!”

I stayed on the couch while they went upstairs. I poured myself another drink and adjusted the bulge in my pants as I heard some muffled speaking from above.

After a couple of minutes, it was quiet. I could picture Jessi teasing Autumn’s pussy with her lips as she melted onto the bed. Soon, a squeal echoed down the stairs. I waited until I could hear moaning before I got up and made my way up the stairs. I knew my wife was showing Autumn how to treat a lady. As I neared the bedroom door, my imagination raced in anticipation of what I would find.

I entered the door and looked on as Autumn lay on her back on the bed, her leggings had been torn off. Her black panties were pushed aside, while Jessi was licking her clit and using her finger to slide in and out of Autumn’s pussy. Autumn looked at me and blushed as I made my way into the bedroom. She was obviously aroused, letting out a moan as my wife fingered her. I unbuckled my pants and kicked them off before approaching the bed.

Autumn started to squirm, grabbing a handful of Jessi’s hair. She began to moan as Jessi teased her with her fingers. I approached my wife from behind and pulled her shorts off, leaving her in only a beige lace thong to cover her gorgeous ass. I then helped Jessi out of her t-shirt, exposing Autumn to the sight of my wife’s bare breasts. I caressed my wife’s body as she crawled up between Autumn’s legs. As Jessi kissed Autumn’s mouth she continued to rub her pussy with her hand before she brushed her breasts against Autumn’s lips. Autumn took one into her mouth, flicking her tongue on Jessi’s stiff nipple, causing Jessi to moan.

I put my hand on Jessi’s back and leaned down beside her, stealing her lips for a kiss. I could taste Autumn’s pussy on my wife’s breath. Autumn looked so turned on, I kissed her next, feeling her tongue dart into my mouth as we teased the tip of each other's tongues.

I sat up and gave Jessi a playful smack on the ass before she climbed up to straddle Autumn’s face.  Autumn lifted her head as her hands reached over Jessi’s hips to play with her mound through the soft fabric of her panties. Jessi helped stretch them aside and started grinding against Autumn’s face, grabbing her head and pulling her mouth into her snatch. Autumn started attacking Jessi’s slit with her tongue as her thumb rubbed circles over Jessi’s clit. Jessi moaned and writhed, gasping as Autumn licked her hard.

“That’s so good, hun,“ Jessi said as her back arched and she let another moan slip out.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

I leaned back and pressed my knuckles against Autumn’s wet pussy. She let out a surprised yelp as she wasn’t expecting it. Her legs writhed and kicked as I pushed a finger deep inside her, searching for her G-spot. She was already soaked and dripping out onto the bed across my hand.

“Oh fuck!” she yelled as I found her g-spot. Jessi ground her pussy harder against Autumn’s mouth and told her not to stop. I was now using two fingers to fuck Autumn with and it wasn’t very long before her body tensed up, writhing underneath Jessi as her climax built to a head. Autumn began to gasp and her pussy tightened around my fingers when she started to come. I felt her thighs quiver as waves of pleasure rocked her body and she screamed out into Jessi’s pussy.

Jessi got up from Autumn’s face and turned to face me kneeling on the bed. She kissed Autumn’s neck as Autumn started to catch her breath then pulled at the bottom of Autumn’s shirt to remove it, exposing her bright blue bra.

Jessi then crawled toward me on her hands and knees. Her hands reached at my waistband to pull down my boxer briefs. Wrapping her hand around my hard cock, leaking with pre-cum, she stroked me. Jessi looked at me with satisfaction as she took me into her mouth. She flicked her tongue over my shaft as I felt her warm mouth around me. My dick grew even harder, twitching and stretching her lips as it filled with blood.

I let out a moan as her head began bobbing up and down. Autumn had finished catching her breath and looked on, fascinated by the sight of watching a blow job up close. She kneeled beside Jessi, groping her tits as she sucked me. Jessi let me out of her mouth and kissed Autumn before taking a fist full of Autumn’s hair and guiding her mouth to my cock. Autumn started sucking me but began to choke.

“Sorry,” she said, "I don’t usually do oral, but I’m so turned on.”

She licked my head before taking me back into her mouth. My wife smacked her ass, causing it to jiggle under her black thong. I could feel Autumn’s tongue stud on my shaft and it sent a wave of pleasure through my body. I fucked her face as drool seeped from the corner of her mouth. Jessi played with Autumn’s ass and kissed her ear as she instructed her.

“That’s it... breathe from your nose, hun,” Jessi told her, as the wet sounds of sucking intensified. I had to stop myself, not ready to come yet.

Jessi and Autumn began kissing again as I stood up to find my drink. When I was done taking a sip, I turned around and found my wife between Autumn’s legs again, as Autumn lay on her back. Jessi was licking her clit with her ass up in the air, rubbing her pussy hard with her panties around her knees. Autumn’s panties had been pulled off and bunched up on the bed as she squirmed and moaned.

I walked to the bed and yanked Jessi’s underwear from around her knees and onto the floor before pressing my hard-on against her wet slit. Using my hand to guide me into her sopping hole, I pushed my dick into her and she stopped licking Autumn as she gasped. Autumn watched with pure lust as I started to fuck my wife in front of her.

“Oh god!.. that feels amazing... fuck me!”

After a few moments, Autumn adjusted herself, crawling under Jessi so she was on the bottom of a sixty-nine position. I stopped my thrusting as they settled in. Autumn’s hands appeared from below to grip Jessi’s ass. As I drove back into Jessi, I could feel Autumn’s tongue thrashing below, catching my balls and the base of my shaft as I slammed my wife from behind. The tongue lashing Autumn’s tongue was giving Jessi’s pussy was driving her crazy.

“Oh my god!” Jessi squealed, rubbing Autumn’s pussy as she tried to concentrate with such an attack on her flesh.

I leaned over to kiss Jessi’s back as I continued to pound her from behind. My thighs were smacking into the back of her legs as I found a good pace. I could sense she was close to coming and pulled her head back by her hair.

“Ohhh fuck! I’m coming!” She let out a desperate wail as her body tensed up. I watched Autumn’s fingernails dig into Jessi’s ass as Jessi’s pussy flooded out in a tsunami all over my cock and Autumn’s face. I had to pull out and physically pinch the head of my dick, to keep from coming myself before I had the chance to fuck Autumn.

Jessi collapsed on the bed, still feeling waves of pleasure wash over her body. Autumn, now kneeling beside her, used her hands to caress Jessi as her orgasm ran its course. My cock was soaked and still hard, but almost numb from edging off orgasm twice now. Autumn waved me over with a finger and took me into her mouth again, doing her best to clean me off. Hungrily, she sucked me into her mouth.

“Do you like how my wife’s pussy tastes?”

“Mmhmm,” was all she could manage with a mouth full.

Jessi sat up. “I want to watch him fuck you.”

Autumn sat up, my dick popping out of her mouth. She laid back on her back and spread her legs as Jessi kissed her, fondling her breasts through her bra.

“Fuck me,” Autumn said as I crawled between her legs. Her eyes were filled with lust, her face contorted in pleasure. I pushed my cock deep inside her, appreciating that she was sharing her married pussy with me.

Autumn moaned as she felt her pussy fill up with my shaft. Jessi nibbled on Autumn’s ear and kissed her as I started to fuck her, the headboard smacking the wall with each thrust. Jessi sat up above Autumn’s head and pinned her wrists together, dragging her fingernails along the inside of Autumn’s arms as Autumn moaned deeply again.

“That’s so hot, fuck her hard!” Jessi said as Autumn’s body heaved on the bed from my thrusting.

Autumn only whimpered, “Yes. Yes.”

Jessi spoke low into Autumn’s ear, “Let him use you and make a mess on your pretty little face..”

Jessi started kissing Autumn’s chest and stomach, reaching her hand down underneath me to play with Autumn’s clit. I started fucking Autumn harder, now needing to get off.

Waves of pleasure started washing over me as my climax began to build. Jessi was furiously rubbing Autumn’s clit and Autumn couldn’t take it any longer. She began screaming in ecstasy and trembling as another orgasm began ripping through her nerves.

“Fuu.. fu... ck, “Autumn covered her face with her hands as her orgasm continued. I couldn’t last any longer, I could feel it deep in my stomach. I pulled out and kneeled over Autumn, jacking my dick over her chest.

I let out a grunt as a thick jet of cum erupted from my cock, splashing onto Autumn's cleavage and bra. I jerked out another rope that ran up her neck and chin. She stuck her tongue out and I aimed the next spurts right at her tongue piercing, which landed on her tongue and chin.

Jessi took me into her mouth to suck out the last remaining drops of cum from me. My dick was so sensitive it almost hurt.

I caught my breath and looked at the hot mess I made. Autumn was wrecked, covered in cum, her hair was sweaty and sticking to her forehead. Her cheeks were flushed as she sucked for air. Jessi started licking the cum from Autumn’s chest, sharing it with a kiss as Autumn began to sort her new feelings out.

“Did you like that?” Jessi asked Autumn.

“Yes. Fuck. Thank you.” Autumn found her knotted-up thong and lazily slipped it back on.

I got up to begin dressing. Jessi spoke to Autumn more and promised they could do the same for her husband whenever she wanted. Autumn asked if she could shower before heading home to meet her husband. Jessi joined her as I lay in bed.

We had finally gotten to fuck Autumn. Hopefully, it wouldn’t be the last time.

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments