Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Chance Encounter & It's Just The Beginning

"Life changing moment when your former college crush invites you back to their house."

57
6 Comments 6
4.6k Views 4.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story about the first time experiences I had with my former crush from college and her husband."

After completing college, I worked odd hours in the city for two years. I needed more time to socialize with friends and limited my dating opportunities. One Friday night, I was supposed to meet a group at a popular bar in a trendy town. However, I left work late, and upon reaching the bar, I found no sign of the group. I assumed they had gone to another place already. Still hungry after a long day, I sat at the bar and checked the menu to see if I could still get something to eat before the kitchen closed. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder, and when I turned around, I was pleasantly surprised.

After completing high school, I was accepted into an art college where I spent four years exploring different cultures, people, and the nocturnal lifestyle of an artist. I befriended many talented painters and designers, but two of them, Julie and Kevin, from the East Coast, stood out among the rest. They invited me to join their group of interesting characters and took me on as an apprentice at the school.

We had a great time together, just hanging out and being carefree. The studio felt like our home away from home. I developed a massive crush on Julie, and I'm sure Kevin could tell, but he was never jealous. Julie was tall with a volleyballer's physique at 6ft with a slim figure. Her brilliant smile and bubbly laughter mesmerized me every time we spoke. We shared many fond memories in school before they graduated ahead of me and moved on to new adventures.

I was minding my business at the bar when Kevin tapped my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and said, "Honey, look who it is."

When I turned around, Julie rushed up and hugged me tightly before planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Oh my god, I can't believe it's you!" she exclaimed. 

I found myself, quite unexpectedly, sitting with my old friends at a table as we all looked to catch up. While I was overjoyed to see them and chat about our past, it became clear why they were so thrilled. After a few glasses of drinks, they shared the bombshell that Julie had developed feelings for me during school days. I couldn't believe what I heard and asked Kevin why he needed to tell me this.

They both chuckled at my surprise, and he said they knew I never overstepped any boundaries in their relationship or did anything inappropriate. After we hung out together, he would ask her to tell him what she wanted to do with me while they had sex. She blushed, and her leg brushed against mine as he shared this incredible information.

I told them they must be joking, but they insisted it happened multiple times, and they enjoyed the fantasy of it. Julie confessed that she always thought I was cute and funny. Some girls from our school even knew she had a crush on me and teased Julie. Kevin never seemed jealous or threatened by it; instead, he encouraged her to pursue her fantasies involving me if the opportunity ever arose.

I was dumbfounded. I stared at Kevin, mouth ajar, and asked, "Seriously? You're not kidding me?"

Kevin's face gave nothing away as he queried, "You don't want to be with Julie?"

Stupefied, I said nothing. Julie seized the moment to scoot closer and murmur in my ear, "Please say you'll make this dream come true for me."

Before I could even get a word in, Kevin had already listed off the conditions of the night. If we returned to their house near the bar, I had to agree to his and Julie's requests. He wanted to be present when it occurred, for me to stay the night, and that no one would find out about what was going on. He added that if everyone was happy at the end of the evening, it didn't have to be a one-time thing.

Kevin finished the conversation by saying, "Just one last thing: Julie is in charge when we get to the house, and you need to do exactly as she says - are we clear?"

I stayed silent during the discussion, overwhelmed by what they had just announced. Julie noticed my stunned expression and asked, "Is this too wild for you? You haven't said anything."

"I'm speechless," I replied, still trying to process what was happening. "Are you serious about this? Are we going through with it? How can you be so okay with it?" I questioned Kevin.

He grinned and said, "We've both been looking forward to this for a long time, so we jumped at the chance when we saw you. Don't worry—I'm okay with it; I want it just as much as she does." By the end of the night, his words would carry more meaning. I agreed to all their conditions, and we strolled back to their home nearby. Julie held my hand underneath our arms while we walked.

As we arrived at the door, she whispered, "I hope you're feeling as thrilled as I am?" Stunned, I replied without thinking, "Since the day we met, I wanted you."

We arrived at their home, and Julie clasped my hand, guiding me up to the second level of the house while Kevin followed behind. Once in the bedroom, she asked me to sit on the mattress as she slipped into the bathroom.

Kevin perched himself on the loveseat in one corner of the room. He inquired if I was anxious, but Julie reemerged, wearing nothing before I could answer. She kissed Kevin before whispering something into his ear and then shifted her attention to me, asking me to stand up.

Desires stirred between us as our lips met; although it was our first time sharing such an intimate moment, we felt like this had been a long time coming. Kevin became a distant thought as we kissed; all that mattered was her. My hands moved over her waist without conscious thought, overwhelmed by how smooth and taut her skin felt.

I felt her breath on my neck as she kissed it, then lifted my shirt over my head. She quickly had most of my clothes removed as she knelt before me and pulled down my briefs in a swift motion. Her mouth found my semi-hard cock, and I let out a loud gasp and moan, feeling her warm mouth.

I looked down at her as she took me into her mouth, wondering if this was all just a dream. I felt her pull back to rest on her knees with my cock nestled between her lips. She kissed the tip softly, then looked up at me briefly, flashing a sexy smile before engulfing me again in her warm mouth. Her tongue fluttered against the bottom of my shaft as she sucked, paused, then sucked again.

She continued to stroke my cock as we kissed, her firm grip just enough to make sure I didn't explode prematurely. I expressed to her that I wanted to taste her, and she smiled and positioned herself so that we were 69 with each other. She lowered her pussy over my mouth, causing me to lick and suckle it passionately in return for the pleasure she provided me with her mouth.

I slid my tongue up and down her slit in long licks, feeling her legs tremble as she took me into her mouth. I pushed my tongue deep inside of her as I sucked on her pussy, tasting her as she was dripping wet. As I sucked on her, she pushed down on my mouth and began to grind on my mouth and tongue.

I could hear each push and pull of her breathy moans through the skin of my shaft, along with the wetness of her lips pressed against the base of my dick. She was drenching me with slick saliva flowing up and over my balls; it felt like heaven, but nothing could prepare me for what happened next.

I ran my tongue around her clit and took moments where I sucked on her clit and then circled my tongue around it. Pushing my tongue back deep into her pussy, I felt myself growing so hard in her mouth. My cock was pulsing and throbbing even more underneath the weight of all that flesh. She started rocking back and forth, sliding me in farther till just the head remained in her mouth.

I intensified my rhythm as I licked her, taking short pauses to breathe or swallow now and again. The closer I had her to orgasm, the more intense I felt myself get sucked into a trance as she worked on pleasing me with all that beautiful womanhood laid out before me to enjoy. Her sucking grew more muscular, more complex, more sensual with every passing moment, a symphony of sound building toward a crescendo.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

I could feel every fiber of muscle tensing in preparation for release from the shell that encased them. The muscles in her cheeks flexed as they wrapped around me, giving such an incredible sensation; I could feel every pump of blood coursing away from my heart into the manhood being held captive between those warm lips and surrounding wetness.

The nerves must have been firing off signals to one another at lightning speed because, at this time, it felt like sparks were flying inside me, tickling at first, soon culminating into little bolts of pleasure reverberating throughout what little space remained between us.

As she was about to cum, she shifted herself backward once more until she sat straight up while grinding down onto my face, still maintaining an incredible suction on my cock as the whole length down to the base disappeared into that hot place deep inside hers. Before I knew it, she was cumming hard, drenching me with juices down my throat and all over my face.

I started to get up so she could move away from me, but she stopped me.

"Just go with it!" she said. It was only then that I realized Kevin had been licking and sucking my cock for a while.

The sensation was indescribable as he worked my shaft with one hand and cupped my testicles in the other.

Julie cuddled beside me and said, "Before you freak out, just listen. If you want to be with me, then you must let him suck on you -- we should have told you earlier."

Her words put me at ease; however, this experience was still entirely foreign.

The pleasure intensified as he continued his work, and I could not help but admire her beauty as his mouth ran over my cock head. A calm came over me when she leaned in to kiss me between his strokes.

“I want to feel you inside of me," she said, her voice soft and sensual. But before that, she wanted him to make me cum.

Face-to-face with her, I found myself unable to resist her request and that of his suction cups wrapped around the tip of my cock.

Her words, hot and rhythmic, pulsed in my ear. "I want you to cum in his mouth," she said.

"The thought of you shooting your load down his throat is a complete turn-on for me." She paused, and I almost came.

My cock was so hard it was throbbing.

Then she whispered, her voice even softer: "I love seeing him licking the head of your cock. His lips and tongue are so soft and tender. It looks like he's holding you tight with his mouth. I imagine that he's flicking and swirling his tongue all around -- it must feel amazing. You know he would suck you off every day if you came over. I would love to watch that in action."

"I want you to blow your load down his throat," she said louder and seductively.  

"And he needs your cum right now! He had told me about it many times before we got together, how much he wished he sucked on your cock back in school. See how deep he takes it? He is working so hard on that shaft! It's okay that you love it. You can allow yourself to blow a big load for him right now!" Her words hung in the air as electricity shot through my body, climaxing across every nerve ending.

"Oh, fuck… yes… suck me harder," I said in a feverish voice.

He drank up every drop as my orgasm shook my body. Even as it began to fade away, he kept drawing it out by continuing to kiss and lick me.

She was beside me, kissing my neck and telling me how aroused she was from watching. For a few moments, I stayed there basking in the sensation of his lips against my skin, aware that not only had I allowed someone to pleasure me intimately, but I'd also enjoyed it immensely. She kissed me full on the mouth as he kept stimulating me until the waves of pleasure subsided.

"Why don't I join in, too? We can get you ready to go again," she said to me with a smile as she moved down to share my cock with her husband.

I lay back and watched them take turns giving me oral pleasure. Now and then, both their mouths were on me at once, her lips around the head while he caressed my balls.

My erection started growing hard again, which she noticed when she straddled me. She grabbed hold of my shaft and rubbed the head between her folds before pushing me inside her for an incredibly tight embrace that elicited passionate moans from us both.

As she rocked back and forth on me, Kevin moved in behind her. I felt the head of his erection press against mine as he penetrated her. It was an extraordinary sensation—his hot cock rubbing against my own, sliding in and out of her slick entrance.

 Her shoulders relaxed with each thrust, and she looked at me with a beaming smile and said, "Isn't it exhilarating to feel two cocks in me? My body can barely contain your shafts… you both make me so hot… (moans)… do you recognize the texture of his cock along yours? I'm crazy about both of you."  

The combination of sensations from Kevin's penis and her words sent me closer to the edge. I experienced something completely new—feeling his penis throbbing against my own.

 She felt Kevin's orgasm begin to quake through him, and she could feel mine approaching. She closed her eyes tightly, let out a lustful "FUCK," then heard my groan as I came inside her. We both felt the gush of hot semen stream into her again and again.

The three of us sprawled out over the bed, entangled in each other's arms. She kissed us both and asked if we wanted to invite him back for a repeat performance. Kevin chuckled, and I enthusiastically agreed - this had felt great!

"Remember, though," she warned with a smirk, "there are rules that will apply next time. I'm sure you won't mind getting yourself off, plus we also want to explore a few other things..." She placed another kiss on me before adding, "We wish we'd done this in school, but thought you probably wouldn't have been interested."

"God, I love it when you cum inside of me." Her voice dropped as she whispered into my lips.

The three of us continued chatting until we all nodded off.

The following day, I was awoken by the sound of water coming from the shower and an unfamiliar mouth on my cock. I kept my eyes closed as I felt the warm wetness engulfing my sensitive member and working my body just the way I liked it.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Kevin lapping at me greedily. His eyes asked if he could continue, and I nodded indulgently. I found the more vocal I was, the more passionate he was sucking on me.

It seemed that Julie and Kevin had arranged that she would take a long shower to give him enough time to work his magic on me.

As I lay there watching him suck my cock, all of my hesitations fled. His mouth was hot and wet like sweet honey, the way it wrapped around my length as he drew back slowly, sucking every bit of me into his damp cavern.

The way his tongue slid along the shaft, licking up from underneath, generous and eager, just urging me to come in so he could swallow me down.

I loved the sounds his lustful gaze made while he sucked on me, every slurp and sound he made sending a little shock through my balls. They tightened and grew heavy in their sack; it wouldn't be long before I came.

I let him know how close I was, and he responded by hungrily sucking on my penis as if it were a vacuum cleaner. When I eventually reached orgasm, he carried on, continuing to lavish attention on me until I ejaculated one more time. He kept licking and sucking for another five minutes after that—his touch provoking another climax from me. The man gulped every drop down.

She emerged from the shower, and we all spent the day satisfying each other. That day marked the start of eight months when I was part of their relationship. There are many stories to share from this journey, but this memory always stands out as a defining moment for me afterward. With an open mind, my experiences multiplied rapidly over the years.

I'm sure you've enjoyed this one; stay tuned for more! 

Published 
Written by the_man_in_black
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments