Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While Victoria and Aunt Lucy had finished up at work in the bar, I had headed back to my villa with Lucy's lover Samantha and her daughter Paige. This was Samantha and Paige's last night at the resort, and Lucy had given Victoria the remainder of my vacation to spend with me before I went home and her mom arrived.

Things had swiftly heated up, and I'd given Samantha lessons in how to properly discipline her daughter while she was tied over the couch, before giving Samantha's ass the spanking she craved. Everything escalated, and it was as Victoria and Lucy walked in that they saw me cumming deep into Paige, as her cervix clamped around my swollen cock head. As Victoria had sucked Paige's and my mixed juices from my semi-hard cock, Lucy had taken Samantha back to her villa for a final night together, leaving Paige with Victoria and myself.

Victoria was horny and needed some attention. She stood looking at both Paige and me, naked and sweaty. With a glint in her eye, she straddled Paige, rubbing her pussy against Paige's hard nipples as she looked down. "Did you enjoy having my lover cum inside you? If you're good, you can have more. Now put your tongue out."

Obediently, Paige, whose arms were pinned by Victoria's knees, stuck her tongue out. Smiling, Victoria rocked forward on her hips rubbing her smooth dripping pussy against Paige's tongue. Paige pushed her tongue out further, as Victoria rocked against it, her hands reaching for her nipples, pulling and twisting them as she rode her friend's tongue.

I sat in the chair, my flaccid cock twitching as I watched. Looking at Victoria, I stood and walked towards her. "Open your mouth, Kitten."

Smiling, she opened her mouth and took me onto her tongue. Groaning, I could feel her tongue swirling around my shaft as it started to swell in her mouth.

As she sucked harder and more greedily, as she rocked on Paige's tongue, I challenged her. 'Can you taste your friend's cum on my cock. Do you like that young lady?"

She nodded onto my cock, taking me deeper as I swelled. Pulling out of her mouth, cock once against rigid, I looked at the girls. "It's Paige's last night. Where do you want my cock as a leaving present for you both?"

Paige looked at Victoria, almost begging. "I am sore but so wet from before. Do you want to see your lover cum in me again, or suck his juices from me as he fucks you?"

Victoria got off Paige, her face and tits covered in Victoria's wetness. As she looked at Paige and then at me, all she said was. "Yes."

Laughing, I looked at Victora, saying. "Remember she has a long flight she has to sit down through."

A twinkle in her eye, Victoria said. "She should have thought of that." As she slapped her thigh and told her to get on her knees. Taking me and leading me by my balls, she told Paige to suck it and taste herself. As Paige sucked as deep as she could, Victoria massaged my balls and stroked the shaft.

When she thought it was wet enough, she got behind Paige, using her tongue and fingers on her swollen pussy and ass, lubricating her puckered teen asshole. Paige looked around, eyes wide. With a shaking voice, she asked, "In my ass, won't it hurt."

Victoria plunged her tongue inside, then kissed Paige. "He'll cum in your naughty pussy, but your ass is his too. And mine. Take a deep breath."

With a kiss on my lips, she pressed me against Paige's asshole and slipped under her to lap her tongue against her clit. "Make her happy, lover."

With my hands on her hips, I pushed forward. I could feel Paige's resistance disappear from her puckered asshole as Victoria sucked hard on her clit. Paige was panting and groaning, overtaken by the sensations. I knew this was Victoria stamping her dominance on her lover, and that was ok.

Pushing forward, Paige's ass gave in to me. As I entered her, I realized I had fucked both mother and daughter in every way possible. My cock slid into Paige's tight ass, swelling at the deeply perverted thought. I could see and hear Victoria under Paige, sucking her clit and pulling her thighs and pubis, working her whole erogenous zone.

Paige was panting, with a whimper in her voice. She had Victoria sucking her clit and me in her ass, with my hands on her hips. She was spreading wide welcoming my cock in her ass as I moved my hips, fucking her with long deep strokes. My balls were swinging, nudging against Victoria's head.

Victoria escaped from under Paige, her face and fingers wet from her sweet juices. Kissing me, she patted my ass as I fucked Paige, then went to kiss Paige. "Did you like feeling Mr. B cumming in your tight little cunt, Princess Paige?"

Paige bit her lip and nodded between moans. "Yes, but it feels so big in my ass."

Victoria kissed her way up and along Paige's back, her hands on her ass cheeks spreading her wide, she was using her tongue at the top of her ass cleft. Looking me in the eye, she said. "I want to see you cum in her pussy, for me, lover, please?"

I nodded, pulling back with a pop and a vacuum filling of air from her ass. My cock, used more in the last three days than the previous six months, glistened from being inside Paige. With a quick clean on a sheet, I fed it into Paige's willing open pussy. She sighed, groaned with pleasure, and pushed back. Her pussy was tight and wet, taking my cock.

With my cock in her pussy, Paige pushed up off her hands, coming close to me with her back against my chest. At an impossible angle, my cock deep inside her, she used one of her hands to guide my hands to her breasts while she looked at Victoria and used her other hand to rub her clit.

"Rub that pussy, Vicky. Cum as you watch your lover fuck me and fill me with his cum, again."

Victoria lay back and spread her legs, rubbing her freshly shaven pussy and hard clit, as she watched Paige ride my cock. Looking over her shoulder, I wished I had a recorder to remember this moment - it was fucking hot and my balls tightened as my cock swelled inside Paige.

Paige released my hands, as she bent over Victoria, using her tongue intermittently as Victoria rubbed her pussy and I fucked Paige. I was breathing faster and shallower. I could see Victoria watching us as she rubbed and Paige lapped at her.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

"I'm getting close, again," I told them both.

Paige pushed back, taking my full cock to the hilt. "Let's all cum together, one last time."

As she moved back and forth on my shaft, she sucked Victoria's clit as Victoria's fingers work worked her tight little entrance.

Breathing hard, panting with lust, I pushed down on Paige, cock to the hilt inside her as I yelled. "Fuck, I'm cuming. Oh Fuck. Yes, ahhh." Paige's spasming cumming pussy milked every drop from my balls

My balls emptied again into Paige's little pussy. For the second time in under two hours, I pumped cum into this wonderful teen, this time as my lover was pleasured by her.

Victoria, seeing the look of lust on my face as I came, wrapped her legs around Paige's head and came on her face.

There wasn't a sound other than that of labored, over-exerted breathing from three consenting people. The room was filled with the smell of cum and sex. No one moved for what felt like hours but was only a few moments. When I did, I grimaced with soreness. A glob of cum landed on the sheet, as I pulled out and Paige lay down on her side next to Victoria.

With gentle movements, I saw Paige stroke Victoria's hair and kiss her lips. "Thank you, Vicky, I know that was a farewell gift to me."

Victoria, whose breathing had returned to normal following her orgasm on Paige's face, stroked Paige's nipple, to see her jump away in soreness. "I want to suck his cum from you."

Paige lay back, grimacing in soreness as Victoria kissed all around her mons, lapping at our combined cum leaking from her. She brushed my hands away from her thighs and ass, as I tried to play. This was a moment, so I lay and watched.

To the sounds of Victoria sucking my cum from Paige's seventeen-year-old pussy, my body relaxed. It was late, gone three am, and the last I remembered was feeling both girls snuggle into my arms, a side each.

------------------------------------

I woke around ten the next morning, to see Paige gingerly looking for her clothes. "I have to go, we leave in an hour."

Bending over me, she kissed Victoria and then me on the lips. "I hope you'll come to visit, as Mom said, we're only a short flight away from you both"

Pulling her between us, one final time, we stroked and kissed, the three of us knowing our special time had ended together. With a knock at the door, Samantha and Lucy came to collect.

Seeing her daughter walking gingerly, Samantha smiled, looking at me. "A proper farewell then, I got one too." As she turned to kiss Lucy.

As Paige and Samantha went to pack, and Lucy went to check the resort was ok after her distractions, Victoria and I spent the morning together. We had a leisurely shower and made lover - we didn't fuck, we didn't ravage each other, we made love. Victoria came once on my long tongue and fingers, and another on my cock under the hot water in the shower. We discussed the week we had together and what we'd do.

We started by waving goodbye, to a tearful Aunt Lucy, then to a tearful Samantha and Paige. Promises were made and Thanksgiving was mentioned, then they were gone.

Victoria and I spent the next week together, just us. We made love more times than I could count, discovering more about each other in every moment. All the while, exploring and discovering each other, as well as how we felt, our aspirations, hopes, dreams, and wishes - from lust to families. I think I fell more in love every second I was with my intoxicating and exotic lover. I won't go into the details here, well not yet, or maybe another time.

All too soon, it was time for me to leave and for Victoria to welcome her mother to the resort, to tell her everything. I left with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes.

We spoke almost daily via FaceTime, and my feelings for Victoria grew with our time apart, not diminishing. Victoria told me her mom was surprised, but Lucy had explained and smoothed the way. Her mom, for obvious reasons, wanted to meet me.

It was arranged that I should visit for a long weekend during September, and so I did. Sarah, Victoria's mom, was a young mom, in mind and physicality - she'd had Victoria when she was seventeen. She welcomed me, and we got to know each other.

It escalated quickly to traveling to see Victoria almost every weekend, and it was as I arrived for Thanksgiving that I told Victoria, with Sarah's blessing, that I had applied to transfer back.

Thanksgiving was a celebration in more ways than one. We were all there, Victoria, Aunt Lucy, and Sarah, who had invited Paige and Samantha to join us. It was over dinner that a series of announcements were shared. Victoria and I shared our news, and Lucy told us she was sub-letting the resort to move back home to be with Samantha and Paige, to help them both raise the babies that were due in the early summer - they were both pregnant and due at the same time.

Sarah and Victoria knew. Sarah's hand was on one thigh, so very close, and Victoria was stroking my rapidly hardening cock under the table as Paige, Samantha, and Lucy excitedly shared their news. Victoria was aroused, her swollen breasts and nipples heaving as she watched my reaction. Open-mouthed, I wondered.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for those who have enjoyed the series, and shared their feedback, likes and favoriting of stories with me. I am sure some will be disappointed that the adventures of Mr. B are drawing to an end, however all good things must end sometime.

A MASSIVE shout out and thanks to the team of moderators - they've worked with patience and diligence to improve the adventures, making them better and more readable. Thank you!

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments