Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Times Of Our Life - 3

"The parents discover that our two young lovers have slept together."

39
8 Comments 8
3.7k Views 3.7k
9.2k words 9.2k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"FirstBlush and I started this series in 2020. Pandemic and illness delayed the conclusion for a long time. We are pleased to present the conclusion. For those who need to go back to refresh their memories, here are the preceding chapters. Chapter 1 - https://www.lushstories.com/stories/teen/the-times-of-our-life Chapter 2- https://www.lushstories.com/stories/teen/the-times-of-our-life-part-2-acceptance"

Ray: 

After the memorable supper during which mom and dad skillfully manipulated Kim's mom and dad to agree to permit Kim and I to go steady, things changed radically. After that, Sheila, Kim's mother, and my mum became quasi-inseparable. They frequently could be found working on their tans poolside. In addition, Kim's dad was now a member of the country club due to my father's good graces becoming the fourth regular player on the Saturday foursome. 

Kim and I were inundated by exam revisions during the next few weeks. However, we managed to see each other every evening on the pretext of taking Snuggles, her pet Corgi, out for a walk. Then, we'd go to the park and make out while Snuggles looked at us with a patronizing air. Finally, when he was fed up with our antics, he would place himself between the two of us as if to say, enough of this. It's time for me to go see my new BFF. The new BFF was Maria, who cooked for my family and nightly served Snuggles with selected tidbits she'd saved for him. 

Now with exams over, Kim and I had more time to be together. Saturday was graduation, and my valedictorian speech was ready. So I arranged to pick up Kim early on Friday morning. When she asked where we were going, I told her it was a surprise. 

"Where are we going?" she asked again when I picked her up. 

"Shopping. Don't I get a good morning kiss?" I pouted. 

"Sorry." She said as she slid across the seat and wrapped her arms around my neck. Our lips met, and I was lost in the fragrance of her Chanel perfume and the sensuality of her mouth. I lost track of time as we savored this moment of intimacy. 

I reluctantly parted from her. "Kim, we have to move it. We have an appointment downtown in thirty minutes. 

"An appointment? With whom?" 

"You'll see it's a surprise. My mom set it up." 

As I drove downtown and parked just off Copley Square, Kim sat beside me, obviously intrigued.

I took Kim's arm and walked down the street to a boutique bearing a sign announcing that this was Rigby & Peller. 

"Ray, what are we doing here?" Kim asked. 

"Buying you a couple of bathing suits." 

"But I have bathing suits. I also can't afford anything here." 

"Sweetheart, don't worry about the cost. My mother is picking up the tab."

"But why?" 

"She is so happy to see us together that she is offering you this as a present for the trip to France."

I walked up to the sales counter and asked for Eileen, stating that we had an appointment with her.  

A slim, elegant woman was summoned and asked if I was Lilian's son. When I confirmed I was, she turned to Kim and said, "You must be Kim. I will be helping you choose some items. Please come with me. Ray, take a seat. It will be about an hour. If you prefer, you could take a walk and come back later." With that, the two of them disappeared into the dressing room area. I sat and waited, wondering what mom had asked of Eileen. 

About half an hour later, Eileen summoned me to the back, and Kim peeked out from a curtained booth and shyly stepped out. 

My jaw dropped as she stood there with a shy smile, wearing a sexy black and white bikini.

"You like?" she asked. 

All I could do was mumble my approval. 

"It's too bad Mom won't let me wear this." 

"Kim, Ray's mom told me you might say that and told me to tell you not to worry as she would handle your mother," Eileen announced. 

"Ray, what do you think?" 

"Kim, you are stunning. I will be fighting off hordes of your admirers when you wear that bikini. You have to remember that the women in France wear bikinis like that and sometimes even less." 

"Less?" 

"Many women only wear bottoms and, in some places, nothing at all, as do the men. I never have, but with you there, I might be tempted." 

A thoughtful look came on her face as she went, "Hmph!" and flounced back behind the curtain of the dressing booth. 

An eternity later, she came out with Eileen and armfuls of clothing. "What's all that stuff," I exclaimed. 

"Just following your mother's instructions, Ray," Eileen said. "Just sit here while I wrap this stuff up." 

Kim sat next to me and gave me a chaste kiss. "This one is for your mom from me. Make sure you pass it on. Now I'd like to go and get a bite to eat and a malted milk." 

Eileen returned with three shopping bags filled to the brim with packages. We thanked her and went back to the car. 

"Kim, what the heck is all this stuff?" 

"It's a surprise for you. I have been instructed to tell you to butt out for now. ALL will be revealed in due time and place." 

oOo   

 Kim:    

In the crowded bleachers, cameras whirred. Programs swatted the breezeless heat. Finally, Principal Patten cleared the dregs of a rambling speech from his throat, setting off a metallic squeal that shot hands over ears and jolted half the graduating class from its platitude-induced snooze.  

To me, the filibustering was but a prelude to the real star, who awaited his turn on the platform. A flame of youthful optimism leaping amid wizened ashes, Ray wore the midnight-blue mortarboard and draping with a dignity far beyond his years.  

"And now, it's my great privilege to introduce the youngest valedictorian speaker in the history of Josiah Thurston High School: Ray Mitchel." 

Once the polite spattering died away, I leaned forward and beamed wholehearted support, wishing my last name was Anderson or Allen instead of the Wallace that relegated me to the back row.  

"Thank you, Principal Patten, District Supervisor Shaw..." 

While the dignitaries seated behind him discreetly mopped sweat with pocket handkerchiefs, Ray remained an oasis of calm. The tassel beside his brow barely swayed as he addressed the crowd.  

"...Fellow members of the Class of 1965..." 

Ray's cordial greeting finished in an ad-lib that evoked appreciative chuckles. I could feel genuine interest ripple through the audience around me, and my soul somersaulted with pride.  

At the same time, something earthier edged its way into my concentration - a pulling sensation in my belly. Exactly what I'd felt when we were making out in the park after class, when Ray’s hands warmed my curves through a chaste dress - 

Pay attention!  

"...Through education, we gain the ability to shape our destiny..." 

I crushed my thighs together in a vain attempt to drive off the distraction. To my dismay, it made the pulling even stronger.

Nevertheless, I did it again. 

Oh! 

A quote from the late President Kennedy stirred approving murmurs.  

Beautifully recited, Ray!  

"...A foundation on which to build a world of limitless possibilities..." 

My body ached to be Ray's foundation again, to lie beneath him without the constraints of finals or clothes. A torch was flaring inside me that had nothing to do with lofty ideals.  

"I want to make love to you, Kim." For my ears only, Ray's voice slid into its private timbre, raw and vibrating through his kiss as our bodies merged...  

Desire penetrated the cinch of inner muscles, lodged deep and hard, thickened and throbbed. 

Ray's sunlit gaze scanned the crowd until it miraculously found mine. I fought to keep my hands from trembling as they opened the program to cover my lap. The squeeze-and-clench accelerated. 

Lost in a secret shuddering ovation of my own, I barely heard the applause that thundered through the clear gold sky.  

oOo

Kim: 

"Kim!" Mom announced through the back door. "The Mitchels are here." 

As swimmingly as Mom and Mrs. Mitchel were getting along, they'd nearly come to blows over who would host our post-graduation festivities. It was finally agreed that there would be two parties, one at our home with Maria on loan at Mrs. Mitchel's insistence and one in France, where some of Ray's relatives would find it more convenient to travel.   

I dashed to the powder room for a quick makeup freshening and a spritz of Arpege. In the kitchen, Snuggles adoringly herded Maria's steps, willing her to drop a tasty morsel from the trays she ferried from fridge and oven. 

The bustling cook looked up from plating canapes. "What a lovely dress, querida! Much too pretty to cover up with a gown, no?" 

I blushed. "Oh, thank you, Maria! Here, I'll bring those out for you."  

"Gracias, querida." Snuggles' gruff bark reclaimed Maria's divided attention. "OK, here’s one for you, naughty boy."  

I maneuvered the tray past the screen door and around the backyard's chatting guests. Half the block plus every family member within a day's drive had turned up hungry.  

"Congratulations, sweetie." Six hellos into the gathering, I met Mrs. Bretton's air kiss and watched her pluck the rest of the tray clean. "Sheila, these are simply divine! Where did you get the recipe?"  

I looked for Ray but couldn't find him through the forest of Adorn Extra-Hold bouffants. The equivalent of an entire Rexall fragrance counter overspiced my sinuses as I crushed into cheek after cheek, trying to wedge thank-yous, how-are-yous and good-to-see-yous between reminiscences of their own school days and inquiries about post-graduation plans.  

Finally, my cousins' hedgerow of Lilly Pulitzer A-lines parted. My breath caught in my throat. Ray, striking in a summer-weight oyster jacket, was standing with Uncle Jack and politely nodding as he listened to one of Jack's marathon yarns.  

I hadn't been able to talk to Ray since the night before. So, anticipating the melee of tossed caps and friends' teary promises to keep in touch, we'd planned to meet here at the party instead.   

Mustering a string of rescue ruses, I sprang toward Ray and Uncle Jack only to be ambushed by a Wind Song bear hug.  

"Look who's all grown up!" Aunt Stella war-painted my face with Maybelline smooches. "So, that's your new boyfriend?" she trilled, jangling bracelets in Ray’s direction. Without waiting, she launched over all too familiar ground. "When your Uncle Jack and I first met..." 

So much for alone time. Thank goodness Ray told me we'd be sitting together on the plane.  

oOo 

Ray: 

"Dad, it's o-dark-hundred. Why are we getting up so early?" 

"Ray, you know your mother. She will dither around and find a hundred things to do before we leave. And what's that military slang all about?" 

"The guys at the gym are into it, so I just picked it up." 

"Well, quit it. Speak proper English. Get dressed, and start loading the baggage in the car as soon as you finish breakfast. The Wallace's luggage will be on their front porch." 

"Yes, SIR." 

He cast a dark look at me, and I hastily said, "Sorry, yes, Dad." 

Breakfast done, I looked at the pile of luggage waiting to be loaded and the equally large pile of luggage on the Wallace's porch and scratched my head. How the hell would I be able to fit all that in the trunk of the car? Granted, the trunk on a Cadillac Coupe De Ville was gigantic, but… 

Half an hour later, the trunk was packed, and I still had two suitcases to load. I scratched my head, trying to find a solution that would satisfy Dad. My only idea was to get some rope and lash the excess luggage onto the car's roof. 

The bellow that Dad let out when he saw this was stentorian. "Lillian," he bellowed, "how many suitcases are you taking?" 

"Is there a problem, honey?" 

"Look at what our idiot son has had to do to load the car?" 

"How quaint," she giggled. "Now we can pretend we're a gypsy caravan off to explore the world." 

Mom had that incredible ability to appease dad, and he looked at her and broke out laughing.  

"Go, Ray. Tell the Wallace gang it's time to get this show on the road."  

When I rang the doorbell, a bleary-eyed Mrs. Wallace opened the door. "Is it already time to leave?" she queried. 

"Yes, ma'am, the car is loaded, and Dad is chomping at the bit." 

"We'll be right out." 

I returned to the car, and faithful to her word, the Wallace gang came trooping down the sidewalk.  

My jaw dropped, and my heart throbbed at the sight of Kim. Wearing a pastel blue a-line skirt with a white blouse and a matching cashmere sweater, she looked delectable. Her long blond hair was tied back in a ponytail, and she wore just a hint of pink lipstick. I yearned to take her in my arms and ravish her on the spot. However, that would not be the best of moves with her parents standing there. 

Undaunted by the situation, she came up to me and planted a wet kiss on my cheek, branding me with her lipstick, before wishing a cheery good morning to my parents with casual insouciance.   

My Dad smiled indulgently at the scene before turning to Bob Wallace and asking, "Ready to embark in our gypsy caravan?" 

"Sure am. How shall we do this?" 

"Why don't you and your wife sit in front with me? Would that be good for you, Sheila?" he asked Mrs. Wallace. 

"That would be fine with me if it doesn't inconvenience Lilian?" she said, glancing at my mother. 

"No, that's fine. I'll be able to snooze back here. I'm always a bundle of nerves till we finally get away. 

"Ray, make sure Snuggles has a potty break before we leave." 

"He just did, Dad." 

"Bob, you realize that Snuggles might want to remain in France after this trip?" 

"Why's that, Andre?" 

"He might find those French Poodles irresistible, and I am sure they will find him very attractive," Dad answered. "OK, all aboard." 

Mum, Kim, and I crawled into the back seat with Snuggles lying on the floor at my feet. No sooner were we on our way than Kim's thigh pressed against mine. That, combined with the odor of Arpege perfume she exuded, tormented me. The erection that resulted caused me to attempt to rearrange my problem. I noticed my Mum smile as she watched from the corner of her eye. 

The drive to NY would take about four hours, excluding pit stops. I knew Dad would want to stop and have lunch in NY at his favorite Deli, Carnegie on Seventh Avenue. My salivary glands drooled in anticipation. 

Kim leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I love you," as she rested her head on my shoulder and promptly fell asleep. I sat there in pure contentment, surrounded by her fragrance. Snuggles climbed on my lap and poked his head out the open window attempting to bite the air stream, and I smiled at the way his ears flapped in the wind. 

oOo 

Kim:  

"Oh, look, Ray! The World's Fair!" I pointed to the giant Unisphere rearing from its urban flatland Atlas. It was the first landmark of interest we'd seen since leaving Manhattan's saw-toothed sooty glitter. Since Mom declared she was too claustrophobic to endure the Midtown Tunnel, we'd gawked at the murky East River and its industrial skyline through the lattice of the Queensboro Bridge minutes before. 

I'd been wide awake ever since that Merritt Parkway moment when Snuggles barked at a groundhog and jolted me from a cozy nap on Ray's shoulder. Dad, delighted to have a new audience in Mr. Mitchel, was in the middle of reciting his familiar praises for the Parkway's uniquely crafted overpasses.  

"We took Kim and a few of her friends to the Fair last year," Dad explained.  

"Except we crossed the Whitestone Bridge, right, Dad?"  

"That's right, honey." 

"It was fantastic." Guiltily noticing Mrs. Mitchel's eyes had closed, I lowered my voice. "We saw Dick Button's ice show and rode the monorail and so much more." 

While Mom and Dad chimed in with their favorite Fair moments, Ray leaned into me and whispered, "Can I be your much more?"  

"Always," I whispered back with an adrenaline-sparked kiss. The hand that rested on Ray's knee inched upward and squeezed firm muscles.  

"Behave yourself, Kim," Mom admonished, as only people with eyes embedded in the back of their heads can do. 

"How about that Morty at the Carnegie?" Mr. Mitchel interjected quickly. "Did you see how many plates he was carrying at once? He could do an act on Ed Sullivan!"  

Dad chuckled. "That's the first sandwich I've had that needed its own zip code. One would've been plenty for all of us, including Snuggles."  

The Corgi's ears twitched at the sound of his name, and I scratched them gently. "You sure like their roast beef, don't you, boy?"  

"Oh, everything was delicious," Mom agreed. "And the waiter wasn't as rude as I'd expected." 

Ray interpreted his father's smug smile, sotto voce, "Dad tipped him before they seated us." 

I giggled, remembering how Ray's fingers caressed my thigh under the table and my skirt and how it made me drop my half-sour in the mustard when they breached my panties. 

Before I could voice a vow of retaliation, Mr. Mitchel announced our arrival at JFK Airport. 

oOo 

Ray:  

"Bedlam!" My Dad exclaimed. "Whatever possessed me to think that this trip would go smoothly?  

"Relax, Andre, the worst is over. Soon you will be able to catch up on your beauty sleep, and hopefully, for all of us, Beauty will overpower the Beast," Mom said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

Mom used her superpowers to diffuse that walking time bomb my father had become when we finally entered the terminal.  

In justice to him, he had cause. Dad does not suffer fools graciously. First, the clerk at the passenger counter kept mispronouncing his name as Michel rather than Mitchell despite being corrected repeatedly. Then a traveling carrier could not be found for Snuggles. Finally, when Dad suggested that there was no problem as Snuggles could sit uncaged in first class as he had paid the fare for him to be on the plane, the clerk almost had an apoplectic fit of indignation. 

Finally, a traveling carrier was borrowed from Lufthansa. Snuggles was in a pitiful state and looked up at us from the cage. He did, however, perk up when another cage was placed next to his containing a pretty French Poodle. I think he had ambitions of being the first canine Mile High Club member. 

After interminable delays, Kim and I were in our seats in the last row of the first class of the Super Constellation. Our parents were three rows ahead of us, which thankfully gave us privacy after being cooped up with them all day.  

I turned sideways in my seat and gave her a kiss which she returned after glancing forward to see if our folks were watching. 

Soon after the in-flight supper, we were both sound asleep, snuggled against each other. A blanket had been thrown over us. When I woke up, Kim's hand rested against my morning wood, and my hand cupped her breast. Unable to resist, I squeezed her breast, and she lazily opened her eyes and smiled at me. Her hand enfolded my morning wood, and she squeezed right back. 

"Stop that, or you'll make me cum. I don't want to face your parents with a cum stain across my groin." 

She smiled mischievously and stood up. "Toilet," she said as she squeezed past me and sauntered back. I had to restrain myself from following her as people stirred to wakefulness all around us. If this had happened earlier, I think I would have followed her and initiated both of us into the Mile High Club. 

When Kim returned, she squeezed into her seat and handed me a wisp of silk. "Enjoy," she said, "let these stir your imagination about the possibilities." 

I glanced at what she had handed me and realized it was her panties. They were very damp. I got out of my seat and headed to the head. Locking myself in, I sniffed the heady aroma of Kim on her panties. The crotch was soaked with her juices. Then, taking matters in hand, I stroked myself and soaked the panties with my scent. 

Back in my seat, I surreptitiously handed the panties back to Kim.  

"Feel better?" She asked with a smile. 

"Much, but not as good as I will feel later today." 

"Well, I'll look forward to that," she grinned at me. 

oOo

Ray:

The ride from the Nice Côte d'Azur Airport to Cap Ferrat took us through Nice along the Promenade Des Anglais. The reactions of Kim's mother at the sight of the bikini-clad beauties promenading along the boardwalk were genuinely priceless. She kept exclaiming that they would be arrested for indecent exposure back home. Finally, in a hushed tone, my mum winked at Kim and me and said, "Just wait till she sees the bikini I brought along for her to wear. I will not let her wear what I imagine she packed as a bathing suit." 

We got to our house in Cap Ferrat late in the morning. After settling in, Kim and I went for a stroll accompanied by Snuggles, who needed to stretch his legs after the journey. Hand in hand, we strolled through the old town's cobbled streets. The air was mild and scented with the smell of pines and of the sea.  

At a small sandwich shop, we picked up two pan bagnat sandwiches (Crusty bread stuffed with a mixture of tuna, hard-boiled eggs, olives, and capers drizzled with olive oil) and a couple of sausages for Snuggles. Then, we went to sit across from the harbor.  

"Ray, this is delicious," Kim exclaimed, wiping her mouth from an excess of olive oil that had smeared her mouth and chin. 

"Beats hamburgers, doesn't it? The one thing about food here is that you have a hard time when you go back home. The tuna in this sandwich was probably caught fresh this morning. Even the vegetables are much tastier than what we get back home." 

"You really like it here, don't you?" she asked. 

"There are many things I do like. However, not all is perfect. Overall I believe that the States is a better place to live." 

"Why?" 

"Despite our problems back home, it is a better social climate than in most of Europe. However, where we are now is a place that most Europeans cannot even afford to visit. This is probably one of the world's most expensive and exclusive places, second to Monaco, which is about ten miles away. Most people could not afford to visit, let alone live here." 

"Oh, I didn't realize that." 

"Kim, enough of this chit-chat. Give me a kiss, and let's go back and swim in the pool. Tomorrow we will go to the beach." 

The kiss which ensued was languorous and passionate. I could have remained in Kim's arms for the rest of my life. It made me realize how much I loved this woman. I tore myself free when I heard a woman's voice from behind us say, "Qu'ils sont mignons." (How cute those two are.) 

We broke our embrace, turned to see who had commented, and saw two older women looking at us with a smile. Blushing Kim said to them, “Merci, Mesdames. Vous avez raison, il est très mignon.” 

One of them smiled and answered, "Bonne chance, ma petite," as they walked away. 

"Kim, where did you learn to speak French?" I blurted out. 

"Berlitz. I started taking classes when I learned we were going to France." 

"You are amazing," was all I could say. 

oOo

Ray: 

Once we got home, we found our parents on the back patio. Unfortunately, our fathers were in the process of turning excellent meat and fish into an inedible mess on the barbecue. Snuggles sniffed the odor of the ruined food, retreated under the table, let out a pitiful moan, and covered his head with both paws. 

My mother, lying in a lounge chair watching, smiled and reassured him that he would not have to eat that as they had some food they had not let our fathers touch. 

Kim nudged me in the ribs and nodded toward her mother. Mrs. Wallace was lying there in a skimpy bikini. I did a double-take. After her comments on the drive here, she was the last person in the world I expected to be wearing one. 

Kim gave a wolf whistle and said to her mother, "Ooh la la! Very sexy, mom. Where did you get that?" 

"Lillian came into my room and confiscated my bathing suits and left this one on my bed. She told me she would not condone me going to the beach in a bathing suit that incorporated a frilly skirt. So I have no choice but to wear this." 

I said, "Mrs. Wallace, it suits you very well."  

She blushed and said, "Thank you, Ray. But, unfortunately, I can't see what you see in me." 

In fact, she was quite beautiful and sexy for an older woman. She was a plusher version of Kim. 

Dad interjected, "Ray, always look at the mother of the woman you are dating. What you see is what the girl will look like when she is older." 

That caused more blushes from Kim's mother before she changed the subject by asking, "Is that food ready?" 

My father looked at Kim's dad and said, "Bob, are you ready to accept defeat?" 

He was answered by Kim's dad going to get a large garbage can and dumping everything from the grill into it. 

"Lillian, from now on, it's restaurants every night. What do you think?" 

"Anything you decide, my Lord and Master. Your slightest wish is my command," she giggled. "Come, Sheila, let's go in and get the emergency rations." 

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

Supper was a selection of cold cuts, cheese, French baguettes, salads, and fruit, eaten picnic-style outside on the patio. Kim had gone and changed into her bikini, and when her mother objected, her father said, "Sheila, what's good for the goose is good for the gosling." 

Kim went and gave her father a hug and sat next to me. From that point, I could have eaten sawdust and not noticed I was so conscious of the breathtaking beauty sitting next to me.  

After supper, we decided to go to bed early. We'd had a long day and wanted to get to the beach early in the morning. 

I lay in bed feeling the weight of the day come crashing on me and fell asleep right away. 

oOo 

Kim: 

Upon returning to my room after bedtime washroom rituals, I found Snuggles curled against my pillow, pink paws trotting in place through doggie dreamland. So naturally, I didn't have the heart to disturb him and moved to the open sliding door, breathing in the scents of our first Mediterranean evening. 

Here we were on the famous French Riviera! I could hardly wait to write to Jean about the Carnegie, Cap Ferrat's jet-set villas, and the palm trees on the Promenade Des Anglais. Of course, she'd flip out over the toplessness. Maybe I'd leave out that part. Maybe Ray could help me find some postcards. 

The cool water on my face had splashed away the jet lag. Or was it the shock of seeing Mom in that daring new bikini? How she blushed when Ray complimented her, as red as Patty Ann when Doug asked her out. The Mom from back home would have slapped him. No, the Mom from back home would never have worn anything so skimpy. And Dad would never have stood for it. 

I had to hand it to Mr. and Mrs. Mitchel. Nothing else could explain the change in my parents' attitude. I only hoped it was a change that would outlast our time in France. 

Soft snuffling sounds drew my attention back to the bed, where Snuggles had given up the chase and sprawled like a butterscotch carpet. I frowned at the nightgown that lay a few feet away. It was too hot to put on something with long sleeves. 

But what about...? Quietly, I opened the dresser drawer and withdrew a wisp of pale blue. I'd admired the beautifully detailed garment at Rigby & Peller and was astonished to find it in my shopping bag upon arriving home; Mrs. Mitchel must have noticed my interest. Bikini or no bikini, I made sure not to unpack it until Mom and Dad had turned in for the evening. 

The terrycloth robe fell to the floor, and I lifted the negligée over my head. The gauzy gown swung from the thinnest of shoulder straps, skimmed my torso, and swirled around my hips, its hem venturing no further. Vertical rows of floral ribbons alternated with sheer panels. I gasped at the sight of my nipples poking the fabric. 

I switched off the lamp, then gazed out at the moonlit garden. Not a breeze stirred the night air. 

Was Ray awake, too? Remembering our conversation in the Mitchels' backyard about sneaking into each other's rooms sent delirious shivers over my skin. I wanted to see the look on his face when I surprised him by wearing such a see-through outfit - and taking it off. 

Or was he asleep after the long trip? If so, there'd be no harm watching the slow rise-and-fall of his bare chest - or slipping into bed beside him. 

Impulsively, I wriggled out of my panties and stepped onto the patio. There was only one way to find out. 

oOo 

Ray: 

I woke up with a start at the touch of a warm hand encircling my cock. Kim was in my room and toying with my shaft. 

"Kim! How did you get in?" 

"Through the patio doors, which you left conveniently open for me. Do you want me to go away?" 

"Of course not. But what do we do if we get caught?" 

"I really don't care, Ray. I love you, and that's it. I just want to be with you tonight and forever." 

"Do you mean that, Kim? You really feel that way about me?" 

"What do you think? Would I risk incurring my parent's wrath if I just had an itch to be scratched?" 

"What are we going to do?" I said sleepily. "I also can't live without you." 

"Well, that answers the question, doesn't it? We will have to find a way to manage that. Any ideas?" 

"Yes, one. However, let's sleep on it and talk about it in the morning. Now take off that nightgown and come into my arms. My urge to sleep seems to have disappeared." 

"So, what do you want to do instead of sleep?" 

"Ravish your nubile body for the rest of the night." 

"Good answer," she said as she leaned in and kissed me. 

Kim then unwrapped herself from the flimsy negligee and rolled into my arms. She straddled my hips, brought her ready-to-be ravished pussy down over my erection, and massaged it between her pussy's lips. 

I reached around, lifted her ass, and brought her down over my cock as she opened her pussy's lips to allow me to slide into her tight sheath. She then started to rotate her hips while raising and lowering herself on my shaft. Then, reaching up with my hands, I grasped her nipples. I rolled them between my fingers, which adjusted the speed control so that she increased the tempo of her hips and the intensity of her moans. 

As my member throbbed in her deep confines, she bore down and squeezed her vaginal muscles to grip me like a velvet vise. After the all-day tease that we had been to each other, it was inevitable that we were on a hair trigger. I saw her body spasm as she flooded my cock, and I reciprocated by shooting streams of cum into her. 

Her body still quivering, she collapsed on me, and we hugged and kissed till we were overcome by sleep. 

We came awake with dawn's light filtering through the window. Kim looked around her to get her bearings and realized where she was, and after giving me, a quick, intense kiss got out of bed, put on her negligee, and returned to her room. 

oOo 

Kim: 

Barefoot, I skimmed the patio without a sound. Venus twinkled gaily above the smudge of villa-studded hills. I thought it was the most beautiful morning of my life. 

Snuggles was waiting by the slider, hindquarters jiggling. "Good boy, no bark," I whispered. "Did you miss me? Well, you hogged the bed. I had to sleep somewhere." 

After releasing him into the garden, I shed the risque nightie and tucked it away. The immaculately made bed, however, still waved a giant parental red flag. So I peeled back the pristine sheet, climbed in, and rolled to and fro until the linens felt almost as toasty as Ray's skin. 

The only thing that kept the night from being perfect was having to drag myself from the shelter of his arms. But if we were careful, we'd have many more perfect nights. Impulsively, I hugged the pillow to my chest as my heart rocketed with giddiness. 

A scratching at the screen ousted me from my cozy nest. Reluctantly, I threw on the puffy nightdress. "OK, boy. Coming." 

Snuggles leaped onto the bed, burrowed, and emerged as a canine Bedouin. "You're incorrigible. I'm going to take a shower while you finish your nap." 

The French-milled soap's scent surrounded me with fields of wildflowers. Imagining Ray's ardent caresses, I clasped my slippery breasts, grinned into the spray, and wondered if he felt as happy as I did at that moment.  

oOo    

Ray: 

I lay in bed and pondered what I wanted to do about my relationship with Kim. Granted, she was the first girl I had ever dated. However, I knew she was the only one I wanted to date in my heart of hearts. I wanted her to be part of my life. So finally, I made my decision. 

I got out of bed, showered, and slipped into shorts and a t-shirt. I then went to the safe concealed behind one of the paintings and retrieved what I would need to put my plan in motion. 

When I arrived in the dining room, the four parents were assembled around the dining table with glum looks on their faces. I immediately sensed that the shit was about to hit the fan when silence was the response to my cheery, "Good morning." 

Finally, my father said, "Good morning, son. Sleep well?" 

"Very well, thank you," I answered. 

"I'll bet," Kim's father interjected just as Kim entered the room. 

Kim's mother, eyes casting daggers at her, said, "Young lady, where were you all night? I came to check up on you, and you weren't in your room." 

My heart soared with pride, and my decision was confirmed when she answered, "I spent most of the night with Ray." 

Before this could go any further, I said, "Kim and I need to speak privately for a few minutes. Please excuse us." 

I took Kim's hand and walked out into the garden, where I led her to a bench facing the sea. 

She looked at me with teary eyes and said, "Oh, Ray, what shall we do?" 

"Kim, were you serious when you said you loved me and wanted to spend the rest of your life with me?" 

"Uh… Yes, of course, I was." 

"You feel strongly enough that if I asked you to marry me, you would say yes?" 

"In an instant." 

"Kim, will you marry me?" I asked, offering her the ring I had retrieved from the safe earlier. 

She stared in amazement, took the ring, and slipped it on her finger with tears streaming down her face. 

I wiped the tears from her eyes and kissed her before leading her back to the dining room. 

As we entered, Kim's father asked, "Got your stories straight? Decided what line of BS you are going to feed us?" 

"As a matter of fact, we have," I answered. "I have proposed to Kim, and she has accepted. So meet the future Mrs. Kim Mitchel." 

"Proposed. You are going to marry her? How are you going to support a wife, young man?" 

My father snickered. "Bob, I can assure you that Kim and their children if they have any, will never be in need." 

"Why? You are going to support them?" 

"Bob, this house, several other properties, and multiple investments are Ray's. His investments provide an annual income several times larger than my and your combined net worth. His grandfather's will stipulates that he assumes control over those funds when he gets married or at twenty-one, whichever comes first." 

"But they're so young," Kim's mother wailed. 

"No younger than you were when you got married, Sheila. She also is not with child, I would presume unless lightning struck last night," my mother said. "Now cheer up. We have a wedding to discuss, future sister-in-law. 

"Kim, is that a ring on your finger?" she asked. 

Kim extended her hand for inspection. I saw her jaw drop as she had not looked at the ring closely before. "My God. Is that a real diamond?" she asked. 

"Yes, it is," my mother answered. "For years, I wondered where it was. It was my mother's engagement ring. Was it in the safe in your bedroom, Ray?" 

"Yes." 

"Well, Kim, may it bring you as much joy as my mother had in her life. Ray, what are you doing today?" 

"I promised Kim we would go to the beach, so as soon as she changes into her bikini, we'll drive to Tahiti Beach in St. Tropez for a swim and lunch. What are you folks planning, Dad?" 

"Same, but probably closer to here as I don't think Sheila is ready for Tahiti Beach yet. Use your car. We will need the big one." 

"He has a car?" Kim's father said in amazement. 

"Yes, I do. A nice little MGB two-seater." 

oOo 

Ray: 

When we left the dining room, Kim asked me to wait for her for a minute. Then, she dashed into her room and came into mine, lugging her suitcase. "Now that we're busted, I no longer want to sneak around like a thief in the night." 

My eyes were riveted on her as she stripped to the buff and wriggled her cute butt into her bikini bottoms. I walked over, ready to fling her on the bed, when she said, "Down, boy, we are no longer in a rush. Our whole life is now before us, my love." 

On the drive to St. Tropez, Kim sat next to me, wearing these oversized sunglasses with her hair flying in the wind. She wore a beach cover-up over her bikini that was slit, so her long legs were bare. I could not resist stroking her thigh repeatedly while not shifting gears. 

We parked the car and walked down the boardwalk to the beach. As we approached, Kim asked me, "Vetements Facultatifs, what does that mean? Vetements is clothing, but what is that other word?" 

"It means clothing optional. In other words, bathing suits are not required." 

"Ray, I couldn't do that. Take off my clothing in public." 

"The keyword is optional. However, with what people wear around here might as well not bother wearing anything. So come, you'll see." 

As we walked on the beach, Kim's eyes grew wide as she stared at the men wearing what are called cache sexe in France, which reveal as much as they hide. You could see their junk as if they were naked. Many, if not most, of the women were topless, with the occasional one displaying all of her charms to all who wanted to look. 

"Well, this certainly is not Boston," Kim giggled. "Now, you keep your eyes to yourself." 

She then blushed a deep red as we passed a nude man with a humongous cock sunning himself while lying on his back. I poked her in the ribs and said, "What about you?" 

"Darling, I am enraptured by your package. But, in any case, I shudder to think of that python-sized member penetrating me." 

"You know, when you get accustomed, the display of flesh becomes meaningless. There is much to say about clothing. Most men and women are better looking with clothing on. Now here is a nice spot to sunbathe and have a swim," I said as we came to a secluded cove where only a couple with their two children were playing in the sand. 

I lay down our beach towels and got out of my clothing. When Kim saw my bathing suit, she smiled. I was also wearing a cache sexe. "Definitely sexy," she said, almost drooling. 

"Your turn," I said. 

As she slipped off her beach cover-up, it was my turn to drool. What an incredible body my fiancée had. Then glancing at the children's topless mother, she reached behind her and removed her top, making my jaw drop. I was so proud of my wife-to-be at that moment.  

After lathering her body in sunscreen, Kim lay down and, in no time, started napping in the hot sun. I joined her and dropped off to sleep also. When I woke up, Kim had risen and was making sand castles with the little boy and girl at the edge of the beach. 

I rose to join her, and the children's mother joined me as we walked to the water's edge. "I need to thank your young lady for taking such good care of the kids for me," she said in French. 

As we approached, Kim stood, rushed up to me, flung her arms around my neck, kissed me, and then said, "Ray, I want two just like that. Kids are so much fun to be with." 

The woman introduced herself, thanked Kim, and told the kids it was time for them to go home. Kim watched them leave wistfully after they gave her a hug and scampered up the beach. 

"Let's go for a swim," I suggested, and we raced to the water and swam out about twenty yards.  

"Ray, this is so warm. It is undoubtedly warmer than the waters in our part of the world. I can see that living here would be fantastic. She then dove underwater, and the next thing I knew, she had removed my bathing suit.  

We wrestled for it, and in the process, I removed her bikini bottoms. This led to much tickling and fingering as we groped and kissed each other. Finally, I grabbed her bikini bottom, which was floating near me, and started swimming for the beach with Kim chasing me and asking me to give her back her bikini.  

Once on shore, I raced to our towels, and Kim ran behind me to the admiring gaze of a few people who were now on this part of the beach. 

"Ray Wallace, I'll get you for this." 

"Kim, you already have me, and I hope you will keep me for the rest of your life." 

oOo 

Kim: 

"Dad, can I talk to you for a minute?" 

"What is it, Kim?" Fresh from a round of golf with Mr. Mitchel, he'd settled poolside, looking relaxed and approachable. Mrs. Mitchel had taken Mom to the local produce market, and Ray was helping his dad unpack the car. 

'Kim' - and not 'honey' - more than hinted he was still holding a grudge. It stung badly. 

"You and Mom... You've been great to the Mitchels since Ray proposed, but..." 

"Well, it's a done deal, isn't it?" Dad spoke calmly but with the remoteness that had chilled each of our exchanges from that day forward. His eyes remained shut. 

"See, this is what I'm talking about. You're still mad at me. And Ray." 

"No one's mad at anyone, and we'll talk about this later." Hands folded above his belt, another gate slammed between us. 

"If you're worried about Mr. Mitchel, he can't hear." I eased into an adjacent chair. "Please, Dad. Didn't you always say I could come to you with anything?" 

"That was before I found out the daughter I raised had rejected everything I've tried to teach her for the past eighteen years." 

The flat resignation in his voice frightened me more than any shouting had ever done. 

"How?" I gasped, recoiling from the gut punch. "By wanting to spend the rest of my life with someone wonderful? By hoping we'll be as happy as you and Mom are? You knew it was going to happen sooner or later." 

"Not this soon; we didn't. Going steady is one thing, but sharing a room? An overnight engagement announcement? You thought just because I didn't raise a fuss over your mother's when-in-Rome bathing suit, it was open season for cohabitation? Good grief, Kim! Your mother and I have been crystal-clear about these matters." 

"Yes, you have," I said softly. "I appreciate that you and Mom want what you think is best for me. You also can't deny the Mitchels want the same thing for Ray. 

"I'm so sorry I disappointed you, Dad, but I can't be sorry for falling in love and showing that love." 

"You'll find out that love involves a lot more than whatever shenanigans have been going on in your fiancé's room." 

"I know that." I winced at his corrosive 'fiancé' but let it pass. 

The following pause teemed with my desperation and the distant squealing of sea birds. 

"It will always be too soon, won't it?" 

He remained silent. 

My words rushed to soothe the stricken nerve. "You're not losing anything, Dad. You're gaining a son... and someday, grandchildren." 

"Are you trying to tell me something?" 

"No! But we did talk about having kids." 

"You've barely had time to be kids," he muttered. 

"Just like you and Mom," I said lightly. 

"Don't get smart with me, young lady." 

"I wasn't trying to, honest." I gazed sightlessly at my lap. "What if it had been Doug? Would you have accepted him?" 

"You'd be closer to home." 

"Ray lives next door!" 

For the first time in a week, Dad looked at me. "You realize, if you marry Ray, you'll be staying in France?" 

It couldn't be! Hadn't Ray admitted the States were a better place to live? I'd naturally assumed we'd settle down near our parents, life going on as it always had, with one joyous exception. But France? 

Sadness swam alongside the truth in Dad's eyes. An answering flood of tears scalded mine. 

I rose and threw my arms around his neck. "Can't you please forgive me, Dad? I couldn't stand it if you didn't. I love Ray, but I'll always love you and Mom... and I'll never stop needing you, no matter where we are."   

Dad's sudden hug, warm and solid with reconciliation, squeezed out a fresh volley of sobs. 

"Be sure to tell Mom, too?" I sniffled into his wet shirt. 

"I could, honey, but she'd love to hear it straight from you." 

"Then she will." 

oOo

Kim: 

"Tell me what we're doing here again?" Ray tugged his shirt collar and frowned past my shoulder. British accents shattered the seaside peace as more hikers paused on the ridge above us. 

"You're indulging the whim of a first-time tourist. Me. Now, hold still so I can capture your Adonis-ness at its best, please?"  

"I'd much rather be capturing your Venus-ness from that dress about now." 

"Yes, I can tell. Your eyes are burning a hole in the viewfinder. Perfect!"  

"Good. This rock is starting to bore into my backside." 

"Hey, be glad I didn't ask you to pose in the cactus patch a few miles back." 

"Half a mile, but you stopped for five miles' worth of pictures." 

"Can you blame me? One more, and we can move on." I stepped closer until my fiancé’s glowing countenance filled the frame.  

After the click, he took my wrist and guided the Kodak to one side. His arm cinched my waist as his lips covered mine. Our kiss tasted of mint and salt and Mediterranean light and might have led to something spicier if it weren't for the volley of cheers and whistles that broke us apart. 

"You'd better go first," Ray warned. "I'll be right behind you. Here, let me." He tucked the camera into his backpack. 

"Sure, but no funny stuff, OK? Those stairs look rough." 

"I'll catch you if you slip." 

Halfway up the bluff, hidden from our audience, the steadying grip grew bolder, inching down one thigh and under my skirt until it cupped my hip. "There. That's better. Now it's your turn to hold still." 

"Ray!" His thumbs hitched the side seams of my panties and eased them toward my knees. A leering breeze reminded me of how little I was wearing. 

"I've been watching your arse swaying under that short dress for the last thirty-odd steps. You can't expect me to take in such a magnificent view without wanting to explore further, can you?"  

"No, but suppose someone comes?" I panted as his fingers found their mark. 

"Someone will come - if you relax."  

He squeezed behind me on the narrow landing, shielding me from everything but his hand. The gentle rubbing fluttered my lashes, then closed them in surrender. "What about you?" 

"A little self-control goes a long way, as we judo students know. Spread your legs some more... you have room." 

I did and felt the dizzying reward of his clothed hardness prodding my tailbone. The sounds of lapping waves, shrieking gulls and revving Rivas blended in a backup chorus to Ray's whispered incendiary cues. My heartbeat faltered before regaining its rhythm and taking my breath with it to outrun the percussive touches in hot pursuit. 

Clinging blindly to the cliff, I fell off the edge like never before. 

oOo

Kim: 

"I will get you back for that, you know." 

"Promises, promises," Ray mocked. "You're blushing again. Here, have some more gelato." 

"Mmm." I licked chocolate swirls from the proffered spoon. “Thank you for keeping your dad busy so I could talk to mine. You were right. He did listen… eventually.” 

“I’m glad.” 

“He said you and I would be staying in France. Is that true, Ray?” 

“Your father’s very perceptive. I’ve been thinking about it, yeah. I just wasn’t sure when I’d bring it up with you.” 

“You were biding your time, waiting for me to fall in love with it as much as I fell in love with you,” I smiled. 

“Have you?” 

“What do you think?” I thought of snowy winters and galoshes back home and gazed happily at the seascape’s kaleidoscope of summer colors. Then I sucked in a breath of realization. “I’ll have to give Coleman-Hill my notice, and I haven’t even started working there yet.”  

“There’s a Western Union in Nice, I think. I’ll drive you there tomorrow.” 

“Would we be living in the villa?” 

“The short answer is yes. We’ve been renting it out part of the year, but you heard my dad - we’ll never lack a place to stay.” 

“I’ve always wondered how you got to be so grown-up and responsible for your age. Ever since we came here, I understand why. This is your true home.” 

“Our home, soon,” Ray corrected.  

“And speaking of home, isn’t everyone else out sailing this afternoon?” My eyes locked onto his as I licked the spoon again, more slowly this time. “I can show you another surprise from our Rigby & Peller bag of goodies if you like?” 

He stood and helped me up from the chair. “I thought you’d never ask.” 

oOo

 

Epilogue:

Kim and I got married six months later. We decided to remain in France as I had obtained a job with the Monaco Oceanographic Institute. I simultaneously attend The University of Nice, doing a double major in business administration and science.  

Kim is also studying art and waiting for the birth of our first child.  

We are constantly threatened with the arrival of the future grandparents.  

BTW, Snuggles is going steady with Fifi, the poodle next door. 

After we obtain our degrees, we head back home. I have already secured an appointment at the Marine Biological Laboratory and the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute. 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments