Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stolen Journal: End Of The Beginning

"Dani mostly tests the waters with Kelsea. And the water feels good. Really good."

47
13 Comments 13
3.8k Views 3.8k
7.6k words 7.6k words

Author's Notes

"The beginning of this story is in two parts. The first builds the tension, the second will pay it off. Read part one before part two for the full experience. This story involves blackmail, reluctance, and other similar themes that may not be for everyone. <p> [ADVERT] </p>That said, while boundaries may be pushed, this is not meant to be some gross or life-ruining event for the characters. Play accordingly"

Kelsea knew she was in shock. Her mind replayed each individual moment, every split-second view, all playing at once. Each excruciating second. Unable to focus, Kelsea’s body moved instinctively. Goosebumps traveled across her skin, even as it gleamed with sweat from the late afternoon sun. She traveled in silence, reflexively moving towards home without any conscious thought to each turn. She just let the pearl-white Jeep guide her home while she panicked. This isn’t happening. This can’t be happening. She steadied her breathing by trying to clear her mind and focus on something that until this moment in her life, she never had to think about. Inhale… Exhale. Inhale… Exhale. She threw the Jeep into park a second too early in the driveway as the 4x4 stopped abruptly.

In a daze, Kelsea wound her way to her bedroom. She immediately untied her flannel and dropped it to the hardwood floor unceremoniously. Bending at the waist, she reached down to peel off one of the brown leather boots. After a few seconds of struggling and one hop, she managed to remove it and let it fall to the floor. The soles of the boots clanged and echoed, dirt and grime falling from the leather onto the floor. She removed the second much more easily but just as loudly as she dropped the boot next to its pair. The peeled off her tank top and let the cotton fabric fall across the dirty boots on the floor. Her socks followed, again after a bend at the waist, a hand resting against the wall for balance. She reached behind her with both hands, unclasping a baby pink, silky lacey bra at her back. Kelsea could not think, like her brain experienced system overload and rebooted.

She just knew reflexively that she needed to shed her skin. Those grimy boots, those dirty socks, this bra for crying out loud, they strangled her. Dani rightfully guessed that Kelsea wore a B cup when her breasts blossomed into a full C. And it had to go. Lines grooved into her soft silky skin from the fabric-covered metal wires of her bra were finally freed to breathe and return to normal. Her hands went to her breasts, she cupped them briefly with a light massage, as if trying to return normal blood flow in her body. Her fingertips then briefly traveled the grooves left from her bra and traced them, without looking, working by feel. Then she unbuttoned her blue denim shorts and with a wiggle pulled them over her rear and down her thighs, letting them fall from her knees to her ankles and stepping out of them. This she did and she began taking two steps to the bathroom. She absentmindedly added them to the pile of clothing she left behind with a toss.

Stepping into the bathroom, she began to remove her panties, her favorite cut from Victoria’s Secret. She preferred the soft cotton fabric material but also owned the same style in lace. Her fingers traced just underneath the trim at the waist from her abdomen under her belly button to her hips. She looked down at what she was doing for the first time since entering her bedroom. She saw the cotton front panel of her cheeky-cut panties contained evidence of what transpired with Dani and on the ride home in her Jeep. Fucckkkk, I can’t believe that made you so wet, she thought as she peeled them off, hands following their removal all the way to her ankles then over her feet. She tossed the wet panties into the bathroom corner. She looked down at the marble sink. She steeled her nerves to look at herself in the mirror. After a sigh, she looked at her reflection. She looked herself in the eyes. God, what have you done? God, what are you doing?

She let her gaze move down to her breasts, her tan, pink nipples puffy with evidence of new fat and too much estrogen pumping through her chest. She pinched her nipples, a bit hard, as if trying to wake herself from this nightmare. Even as she panicked, she admired herself. Only this morning she woke and confidently strolled through her morning. She liked what her body had so recently transformed her into. She was confident, she was hot. Now looking at herself, she still looked the same. But she felt completely different. This body no longer belonged to her. Neither did this mind, these thoughts. They all belonged to someone else now. Fuck, what do you have in mind for me, Dani?

Another exhale in a long, dramatic sigh and she moved to the shower, turning the water on, then pulling the lever for the showerhead, and adjusting the temperature to hot, but not too hot. Just what she liked. Steam filled the bathroom quickly, the mirror fogging in minutes. She stepped in softly, one foot at a time stepping over the small threshold. She stepped under the water and allowed the warmth to seep through her skin. She closed her eyes, then faced the showerhead directly, rubbing the skin of her forehead briefly with her fingertips before adjusting her head and guiding the water down her hair with her hands. She shampooed and conditioned her hair in a silent ritual. She lathered her body, lingering only a few extra seconds on the most sensitive areas on her body. She washed off with a fresh coat of water until all possible remnants of shampoo, conditioner, or soap were removed from her hair and skin.

Then she removed the showerhead from the wall and began to let it travel over the front of her body, barely a pretense as to what she desired. She let the water cascade over her chest, softly kneading her swollen flesh. She then changed the setting of the showerhead into more of a Jetstream than a waterfall and let the water hit directly on one nipple, then the other. One hand holding the waterspout moved down her stomach, heading to that bundle of nerves on fire between her legs. One hand remained to pay attention to each of her breasts. She could not focus on any one moment. Each scene played too fast, concentrating on anything specific, impossible. It was more of a general mood. A feeling, a vibe.

Only moments later, her entire body quivered as she moaned loudly through a powerful orgasm through a delightfully simple combination of two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen, and human engineering. Her breasts jiggled as her lungs heaved and the crest of a wave slammed through her body. She bit her bottom lip, then licked the nibble with her tongue as each wave of the orgasm hit with increasing intensity. She came for almost a minute, the last twenty seconds of which she did not take a breath, she did not move, she simply let the water jet against her swollen clit and forced her body to still completely and take it. The painful pleasure of constant pressure against her most private and sensitive of areas caused her to finally remove the jet stream and shudder, heaving deep breaths to recover as she leaned a shoulder against the marble tile to regain her balance.

After a full minute of leaning against the wall, frozen, keeping the stream of water focused on the corner of the shower, missing her body entirely. Finally, her senses somewhat returned, she replaced the showerhead and turned off the water. A deep breath and she began to lather her right leg with cream from ankle to hip. She proceeded to sit at the edge of the tub and shave first one leg, then the other. After washing off her legs with a quick once-over of shower water, she dried off what water remained and headed to check her phone on the sink counter. No notifications. Placing the phone back, a hand absentmindedly rubbed the soft skin on the puffy, detecting soft tufts of new pubic hair. She looked down to confirm what she felt. If she wanted, she could shave. Why am I worried what this looks like tonight?

Deciding not to linger on that thought, she quickly made the decision to move back to the shower. She smooth cold shaving cream onto her puffy mound, guided her razor to move with the grain of her hair, and shaved herself completely smooth. This time when she used the showerhead to wash her now smooth teen pussy, she lingered with conscious thought. She failed to stop the thoughts flashing through her mind. She still needed more. Still sitting on the edge of the tub, she spread her legs. She turned the water down and allowed it to tease against her nipples. She let her off hand explore the folds in between her labia to confirm. Her pink slit glistened with juices. She teased some of the mess directly onto her little clit and began to rub in circles.

After warming herself up, she turned up the jet and aimed. Her eyes closed while her lips parted. Her mouth opened a bit more. This time she concentrated, and only one scene played out over and over. She pinched her tits firmly one at a time as she pictured Dani in the shadowed sunlight in the grey barn. She moved a hand to her face and kissed her fingertips as she remembered licking and slurping her and Danielle’s combined spit, the feeling of warm liquid sliding down her throat as she swallowed. It took a few minutes but when she concentrated on the look on Dani’s face as she watched Kelsea lick clean her own palm. She came to the hungry expression on Danielle’s face.

A minute later, finally satiated, Danielle moved to the sink, still naked. She rubbed a hand across a few spots on the mirror, wiping away fog into larger water droplets at the corners. Her face flushed with warmth, from the warm shower water and both orgasms. She toweled her hair, then blow-dried and straightened her blonde highlights. Her fresh firm breasts bounced with the movement of her arms at task. She put on a robe, walked through her bedroom to the closet, and began removing clothing possibilities for tonight. After sparing a few moments of attention to how some of these clothes could come together, she returned to her bathroom to apply her makeup. She moisturized and got her things together. After some targeted applications of concealer, she layered the foundation to her look with a light touch. A tiny taste of blush. Kelsea went easy with the smokey taupe eye shadow, then came water-proof mascara and eyeliner. She added some shadow to her brows. She dusted on her setting and kissed her reflection in a reflexive habit. She could not help brief confusion flashing over her face. She felt she did not deserve a kiss and she did not like someone as low as her trying to kiss her. God, you’re dumb.

Her phone rang, a loud and unfamiliar sound echoed in the bathroom. She looked at her phone to see it communicate that Miss Dani was calling. She tapped the phone screen and placed it to her ear.

“Hello?”

Hello, Miss Dani you mean, slut.”

“Hi, Miss Dani,” came Kelsea’s reply.

“Good girl, that’s better. You’ll get used to it. And you better be quick to do so. Are you ready?”

“I’ve done my hair and make-up but still need to put together an outfit.”

“Okay. I’ll be there in five. Be dressed and ready when I arrive. And Kelsea?”

“Yes?”

“You better look really sexy for me tonight.”

“Okay, I will.”

Only silence answered her from Danielle’s end. Kelsea briefly panicked before remembering.

“I will, Miss Dani.”

“See you soon.”

*****

“Absolutely not,” came Dani’s first words as she entered Kelsea’s bedroom. She looked up and down and decided she did not like how her new toy dressed. “That’s not sexy. That’s boring. It shows no skin, it doesn’t accentuate your figure. You’re so hot but this dress hides it. Unacceptable. How about that romper you love wearing so much?”

Certainly, she made a conservative choice, but she felt it was sophisticated. And more importantly, seemed safe. The romper to which Dani referred, an off-the-shoulder style with shorts by Chelsea28, used to be Kelsea’s favorite. But that was years ago. She grew since then in every sense of the word. She pulled the romper from the back corner of the closet and looked at it. Black with pink floral print, with elastic banding along the top and waist which added a ruffled feature to the unlined fabric. She ran her fingers across it, remembering the lightness. She forgot how thin it was. It looked smaller than she remembered.

“Take off the dress and put on the romper.”

Kelsea did not waffle for long. She stood still only for a moment before unzipping her dress and obediently stepping out of it. She remained standing in a bra and her favorite cheeky cut panties by Victoria’s Secret allowing Dani to drink her in.

“Those panties won’t work.” Dani moved quickly to a dresser. She opened the top drawer, quickly rifled through the various offerings, pulled out a black thong made of cotton and nylon, with thin strings along the waistband. She tossed them onto the bed near Kelsea. “Change into the thong.” Kelsea stilled her movement, like a doe listening for the sounds of a hunter in the meadow.

“Hmmmm, what side does she decide to show? Her ass? Or her cunt?” Dani asked cruelly as Kelsea’s fingers found themselves frozen within the waistband of her cheeky panties. She quickly decided to split the difference, turned sideways, and pulled them off quickly. Dani made no feint to pretend she did not look, hungrily devouring the briefly naked blonde. She noted Kelsea had a cute little bubble butt and that she shaved herself bare. Dani approved. Kelsea eagerly stepped through each leg opening of her thong and moved it into place as quickly as possible. She had to adjust the cotton fabric triangle panel in front along her puffy mound. Then she reached for the floral printed outfit.

As she stepped through openings of the shorts and began to pull the romper up her body, she realized the fabric allowed for no stretch. The romper fit too snug around her hips as she continued to pull on the romper. The romper’s bottom half finally managed to follow Kelsea’s lead into its proper place at her waist. The seam in the shorts dug in painfully along the crack of her cute butt and against her slit. Her thong now played the role of protector, as if the romper would fuck her if she did not have one on. Her butt cheeks peaked underneath the shorts, showing far too much skin for Kelsea’s liking. Dani seemed enraptured.

Forced to remove her bra for the off-the-shoulder design of the outfit, she looked at Dani who looked back expectantly. This time when she turned to the side it would do little to hide her perky breasts. She unhooked her bra and let it fall, attempting to cover some of her nakedness with a forearm across her chest. Dani moved in quickly, removed Kelsea’s forearm from the view of her supple breasts, and stayed her hands at her hips, where the rest of the romper remained. Dani moved so they were face to face, a few inches of distance separating them.

“They’re big for how firm, fresh, and perky they are. Soft and supple skin, these puffy pink-tan nipples look so fun to play with. You’ve filled in so nicely. And since you’re mine, I can do whatever I want with these fresh perfect tits whenever I want to. Isn’t that right, slut?”

“Yes, Miss Dani.”

She moved in slowly, parted her lips, and allowed her pink tongue to peek through. First fondling and groping Kelsea with soft hands, Dani then licked slowly and methodically around the areola of Kelsea’s right breast. Then she licked the nipple directly, allowing her tongue to quickly flick up and down on her tit, saliva remnants shimmering on a now erect nipple. Then Dani moved to the left, repeating the licking and flicking of a formerly puffy nipple with her wet tongue. She stood back upright to admire her handiwork. She then lightly pinched each nipple between the thumb and index finger of both hands. She pulled slowly, lifting Kelsea’s breasts by her pebbling tits. Then she jiggled Kelsea’s breasts, laughing as she made them bounce and move all while squeezing her tits harder until they hurt.

“Ouch!!” came Kelsea’s protest reflexively. Dani let go, allowing Kelsea’s teenage breasts to move back into position by bouncing satisfactorily into place.

“Relax, just testing. If I want to pinch, I get to pinch. Right?” Kelsea bit her cheek from inside her mouth before answering.

“Right, Miss Dani.”

To prove her point, Danielle excitedly moved her hands back into position, a thumb and finger around Kelsea’s nipples. She held steady to let the anticipation build. She felt a silent squeal building in Kelsea, tortured in the delay. Finally, Dani began to pinch, firmer and harder with each moment. Kelsea groaned which, as Dani squeezed, gave rise to a squeal. A leg rose reflexively as she tried to fight through the pain. Kelsea’s squeal threatened to turn into a scream. Dani relented and let go, allowing Kelsea to immediately bring up her own hands to her pained nipples.

“Go on, slut. Put it on. We’re late.”

She watched as Kelsea struggled to pull the elastic top over her bust. Though the top half of the romper managed to make it to its place, the elastic top kept threatening to fall at the same time the bottom portion wedged too high and tight to her ass.

“I love it! You look so cute! Isn’t it so fun wearing an old favorite outfit? I remember when you used to wear this all the time when you were best friends with my sister. It looks even better now.”

“It’s too small. Half of my ass is showing. The top is falling,” came Kelsea’s reply as she fiddled with the elastic top and tried to get relief from the bottom by adjusting where the seam pressed against her between her legs. It did no good.

“I know. Isn’t it just perfect? It’s fun dressing you up, it’s like playing with a brand-new toy. Come take a look.” Dani led Kelsea to the full-length mirror in the corner of her room. Kelsea felt she could barely move in the too-small outfit. First, they stood side by side, facing the mirror. Kelsea looked at Dani, taking her in fully for the first time since her tormentor entered her bedroom. She wore a black minidress, fit to flatter. The deep v showed Dani’s cleavage, a drop necklace leading an admirer’s eyes just where she wanted. Her silky, long flowing brown hair curled at the ends. Dani finished the look with some classic red-soled Louboutins. 

She let Kelsea look, enjoying what she saw as approval from the young blonde. Dani then made Kelsea stand in front of her and spoke to her reflection.

“Look at you, slut! OMG, I love it. The fabric is soooo thin! Look, you can see the entire outline of your nipples.” Dani stroked Kelsea’s long blonde hair with her fingertips. Petted her head. Dani then groped her breasts from behind, paying additional attention to her new toy’s tits on the final rub, forcing them to pebble through the thin material.

“Mmmmmmm and just look at this smooth, puffy little mound,” Dani crooned as she moved a hand to the freshly shaven lips, the shape protruding from the fabric. She traced the entire outline, first the outside of Kelsea’s cunny lips, then the outline of her slit all the way to the top where that bundle of nerves lay. She pressed firmly, just like pressing the elevator button. Kelsea squealed like a schoolgirl.

“Ohhh that is sooo much fun!” Dani teased. “Shoes, I want something sexy and pretty. Something with a heel.” When Kelsea stayed still, dread clearly evident on her face, Dani commanded. “Move, slut! I’m not doing the work for you. Heels. Sexy and pretty. Do it.” She spanked Kelsea’s ass through the thin fabric, the sting biting, feeling like a sharp bee sting. Dani let her hand grope the juicy spot where her hand connected with Kelsea. “Now!”

Kelsea moved to her closet. She had to bend her knees so she could reach the shoe stand with her options. She chose a black leather pump with gemstone straps. Dani giggled with pleasure as Kelsea struggled to buckle them into place, unable to bend in the appropriate places with the outfit several sizes too small and restricting her every movement.

“Perfect. Let’s go.” Kelsea made to retrieve her clutch. “Leave your phone, you don’t need it.” Dani saw Kelsea pull it out of her clutch and hesitate to put it on her bed. She could tell Kelsea had in mind to choose her battles. She watched and Kelsea made a few mental calculations within seconds and decided this was not the battle to fight yet. She tossed her phone on the bed and Dani smiled. She wanted Kelsea to feel completely alone and helpless, with no one she could turn to.

“You look gorgeous tonight, Kelsea,” Dani intoned seriously. She felt satisfied when her new blonde toy smiled graciously. “But you’re missing something. Here.” Dani fished out a piece of fabric from her own clutch and directed Kelsea to stand facing the mirror once more. She carefully wrapped the thin black fabric around Kelsea’s throat, quickly clasping then tightening the material until it squeezed snugly around Kelsea’s neck. She then removed her hands to allow Kelsea to read what was said at the front of the choker. Before she read the four-letter word, she knew what she would see.

“SLUT” sparkled in gemstones on the black choker.

“Come on. We don’t want to be late.” Dani led Kelsea through her own house, down the driveway, and to the street where a four-door Bentley awaited, the driver standing patiently at the rear passenger door. The two-tone vehicle impressed with its size and luxury. The charcoal and rose gold exterior shined even with only the streetlamps lighting the way. The chauffeur made to open the passenger door.

“Miss Collins,” he greeted.

“Hey, Francis. This is Kelsea Charles but you can call her slut.” The man removed his hat in greeting.

“Miss Charles,” he said.

“You’re no fun, Francis. She likes being called a slut. Don’t you slut?”

Kelsea felt her body temperature rising rapidly, knowing her face betrayed her with deep red embarrassment. Dani arched her eyebrows, expecting an answer. “Don’t you like being called a slut?”

“Yes, Miss Dani.” The wicked smile that greeted Kelsea in answer humiliated even more.

“Go in first.”

Dani watched admiringly as Kelsea had to bend over and climb through to the other side, offering a beautiful and all too brief glimpse of her ass exposed underneath the romper. The inseam still dug uncomfortably between her ass cheeks, right up against her slit. Against her already throbbing clit. Fuck is that because I’m humiliated? I don’t think you’re working properly right now, clitoris.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

***** 

The Bentley pulled directly in front of the large wooden door. The white-painted brick peeled in places. No signs or clues indicated the type of establishment at which they just arrived except for the velvet rope and long line of scantily clad, beautiful people. Kelsea realized this must be Nectar, the hottest lounge in the city. Technically too young to get in, she nevertheless longed to experience the place since her friends relayed their adventure using fake IDs. A bouncer opened the passenger side door and Dani stepped out. Kelsea moved to climb out of the backseat. As she stepped out of the luxury vehicle, Dani yelled, drawing curious eyes from those standing in line.

“Kelsea, hurry up! You look ridiculous!!”

Kelsea blushed a deeper red than ever. She felt the gaze of a crowd judging her. Harshly. She attempted to both pull up her top which kept threatening to slide far enough to expose her breasts while also attempting to pull the fabric seam riding up her backside. It proved a losing battle. She felt uncomfortable. The bouncer stared openly, first at the cleavage and soft skin on the top of her young perky breasts, then at the obviously completely smooth puffy mound pressed snugly against by the romper. Dani drank in the moment completely, noticing each indicator of Kelsea’s humiliation and relishing it.

A hostess led the way through the lounge with a sparkler, Danielle and Kelsea following closely behind to the VIP area. A group of Danielle’s friends already chatted away in loud voices over the pulsing music at a table with a vast array of liquor and mixers, ice and hors d’oeuvres. Kelsea recognized a few of the girls as alumni from her high school along with Danielle.

“Hey, bitches! The party can start, I’m finally here. Sorry I’m late, I had to wait on this slut. This is Kelsea, the girl I was telling y’all about.”

“The girl that asked to be your slave?” one of the girls asked, eager yet also disbelieving. She thought there was no way Dani told the truth when she said she had a girl who begged to be her slave.

Kelsea stood frozen, disbelieving. Very quickly she realized something she had not thought of before. She could not admit the reason for the current arrangement with Dani. That defeated the point. She only now realized that Dani would use that as an added source of humiliation.

“Isn’t that right, slut? You begged me to be my slave.”

“Yes, Miss Dani.”

The other girls gasped. They proved unable to hide their true feelings on the subject. Shock and curiosity. Awe. Kelsea attempted to hide her own humiliation at being publicly displayed as a begging, slutty slave. For some reason she noticed her nipples hardening, poking through the thin fabric.

“I told you. Sit over there in the corner, slut.” Kelsea moved obediently to the corner of the booth, the spot farthest from Danielle and her friends as possible but still within their section. She felt the side-eye glances more than she looked at them directly. Her discomfort forced her to shift positions in the booth, attempting to regain her dignity while her undersized outfit working against her. For a few hours, Kelsea simply remained quiet in the corner, periodically glancing around the lounge from their VIP section. Dani and her friends laughed, drank, danced, flirted, and partied. Kelsea never even saw Dani look in her direction once.

Kelsea felt the stares from the dancefloor from those who noticed her tiny outfit and the exquisite parts of her body not quite remaining so private. One guy specifically seemed to look repeatedly, and Kelsea met his gaze more than once. Kelsea noticed the strong jawline, the sinewy muscles of his forearms flexing as he danced. Kelsea thought he looked like a legit movie star. God, he’s cute. Why does he have to see me like this? Unbeknownst to Kelsea, Dani immediately clocked it and waved him over to their table. Kelsea’s breathing increased immediately and dramatically upon realizing her mistake.

“Hiiii. I’m Dani,” she said to the movie star.

“Pleasure. I’m Tristan,” he replied in a formal British accent, taking Dani’s hand and applying a quick kiss to her skin.

“Oh, we’ve got a prince in our midst, do we?”

“Hardly,” he laughed. “And if I were, they would have tossed me from the royal family long ago.”

“For what?” Dani continued.

“Very very naughty things,” came the reply. He grinned as he said it then looked to Kelsea for the first time from this close.

“That’s Kelsea,” Dani explained more than introduced as she continued. “She’s mine. She’s my favorite toy. Isn’t that right, slut?” She yelled the last portion over the loud music.

“Yes, Miss Dani," Kelsea answered. Danielle giggled wildly, while Tristan looked on, intrigued. He could not deny the appeal of such a beautiful, nubile blonde under complete control.

“Wanna see what she can do?” Dani tempted her new guest.

“Oh, absolutely.” With a Cheshire grin, Dani led Tristan by the hand to sit at the booth next to her. She had a few employees move the table to a far corner, exposing much of the floor in their section.

“Come here, slut.” Kelsea inhaled slowly, then exhaled. She flipped her hair as she stood and began to take a step towards Dani and Tristan. “Stop. Come here on all fours.”

Reluctantly, Kelsea went down to her knees. She pulled up at her top again. She only had little mosquito bites when she first bought the romper. The romper made for poor support of her now fully developed breasts. When she bent at the waist to put her hands on the sticky floor, she knew her breasts moved with gravity giving Dani and Tristan a clear view down her cleavage.

“Look at me while you crawl on the floor.” Kelsea obeyed, crawling on the floor and making her way to Tristan and her tormentor. Her owner. Tristan, whom she hoped may prove disinterested or even disgusted by what he witnessed, looked on with undisguised satisfaction. He’s loving this Kelsea thought as she crawled along the floor, feeling her hands and knees sticking to the floor in areas where drinks spilled. The rest of Danielle’s friends laughed at Kelsea and began to speculate.

“What else can you make her do?”

“Anything I want,” Dani stated confidently. Matter-of-factly.

“Sit on your knees, ass on your feet, and poke your chest out.” When Kelsea obeyed, Dani’s instructions continued. “Stick out your tongue and look up while you rub your tits.”

Kelsea blushed uncontrollably. She knew she was blushing more than ever before and found herself grateful for the way the lounge was lit. Just as she comforted herself with that small sliver of gratitude, Kelsea realized she was mistaken.

“Wow, that fabric is thin, when the light hits it just right its see through,” One of Dani’s friends commented.

“Wow! You’re right,” Dani concurred. “Scoot over here so every bit of you is in the light.” She pointed to an area a few feet to the right of Kelsea. She moved slowly until she found herself fully lit by a spotlight. “Oh, fuck that’s hot. Look at her perfect tits showing through that fabric!”

Tristan whispered into Dani’s ears. She looked down at Kelsea’s crotch and giggled.

“You’re right, Tristan. You can see her freshly shaved cunt through the fabric. Did you shave your cunt today, Kels?

Kelsea wiped underneath her eyes, preemptively performing maintenance on her makeup and attempting to prevent any tears from falling.

“Yes, Miss Dani.” She felt her body heat, especially between her legs. Her brain failed to combat competing thoughts of humiliation and her body’s response as if sensing pleasure. The confusing, intense sensation threatened to break her. Dani continued, clearly enjoying the torment.

“Pull down your romper, slut. Show us those perfect, fresh perky tits of yours.”

Kelsea slowly tugged at the romper at the waist, allowing the elastic band at the top to be pulled down to her stomach, exposing her breasts. Her humiliation humbled her. She hated the feeling, she told herself. Her body did not seem so ready to agree. Her puffy nipples hardened in clear view of everyone over the course of mere seconds. It proved impossible for any onlookers to miss.

“Mmmmmmm that’s it,” Dani remarked. She and Tristan gave each other approving looks before they returned to ogling Kelsea’s exposed tits. “Perfect, rub those tits again with your tongue out.” Kelsea obeyed again. “Mmmmmmm that’s it. Now, slap yourself.”

“What? Uhhh…”

Dani moved with lightning speed. She stood in front of Kelsea.

“You’re right, it’s hard to slap yourself right. I’ll help you, okay?”

Kelsea looked up, frightened. She felt her nipples pebble.

“Mmmmmm you’re turned on right now, aren’t you? You love the attention, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Miss Dani.” Fuck. Is she right? Kelsea could not deny the way her body reacted. Her pink-tan nipples stiffened, the heat flooding her body enhanced the humiliating experience. She knew her hairless slit glistened with juices.

“Do you want me to slap you, Kelsea?”

“Yes, Miss Dani-“

As soon as the words escaped her lips, Dani brought an open palm at a downward angle, smacking directly on Kelsea’s exposed right tit. The sound of palm slapping skin echoed even through the din of the music. Dani moved behind Kelsea, looked at Tristan who slowly moved his gaze from Kelsea’s freshly smacked breast to Dani’s look of lust. He smiled wickedly. Dani nodded for him to look back at Kelsea’s teenage chest. Then she slapped the left tit, reaching over Kelsea from behind.

“Ouch!!” Kelsea let escape from her lips, half out of instinct, half out of actual pain. She looked down at her own tits to inspect the evidence beginning to show itself, pink marks of raised skin in the shape of an outline of fingers and palm.

She walked back to the booth and sat down, placing both of her Louboutins flat on the ground. “Crawl over to me. I spilled on my Christians and I need them cleaned.”

Kelsea once again moved on all fours to Dani. She brushed her hair over one shoulder to prevent it from touching the ground and held it with one hand as she moved her mouth closer to one of Dani’s expensive designer shoes.

“No, hands behind your back. Hold them together at the small of your back and then lick.”

Kelsea sighed, defeated, then placed her hands at the small of her back. Now when she bent, her hair fell on either side of her face onto the sticky floor. She slowly licked the patent leather heels. Dani continued to instruct her for more tongue or less, longer slower licks or small quick laps. By the end, Kelsea kissed a section of leather before opening her mouth, licking it with her tongue, and allowing saliva to collect before sliding her tongue up to kiss and lick another section.

Dani wanted Kelsea to experience making out with her heels. She thoroughly enjoyed the view of Kelsea’s full lips kissing every inch of her shoes before parting her lips and working her wet tongue all over her expensive footwear. As she watched Kelsea debase herself, Dani quickly ran out of patience, her own body betraying her desire to prolong Kelsea’s humiliation. The vision reminded her of Kelsea earlier in the afternoon when she swallowed Dani's saliva. Dani's restraint lasted as long as she could stand. She reached into her clutch, and texted on her phone, before standing up quickly.

“That’s enough, slut. We’re leaving.” Kelsea went to pull up her romper before Dani stopped her. “Oh no. You’re walking out like that. Proudly. You want everyone to see you for the slut you are. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Miss Dani,” Kelsea answered, failing to hide a shameful quiver of despair and fear in her voice.

"Awww you're taking away the fun," bemoaned Tristan.

"Here's my number. Call me," Dani told him. She did not yet know what part he had yet to play in Kelsea's humiliation over the next six months, but she figured big part or small he would be seen again.

They walked through Nectar catching everyone’s eye as they hungrily devoured Kelsea with their eyes, loving the bounce of her tits as she moved through the club. She held her head high but inwardly her soul cradled itself shamefully in the fetal position. She felt as though not a single ounce of dignity remained in her teenage body. Dani sucked it all out of her.

*****

Dani led the way to Kelsea’s window and opened it so the girls could sneak in without detection.

“How did you-“

“The journal. You talked about sneaking in and out through your bedroom window.”

“Wow. You’ve like really read that thing, huh?”

“Are you kidding? Several times. It’s like the best book I’ve ever read. It’s better than Harry fucking Potter.”

Dani allowed Kelsea to enjoy the somewhat back-handed compliment.

“Go brush your teeth. And your tongue. Then you complete your last task for the night.”

Kelsea finally spied he light at the end of the tunnel, her body relaxed a bit. The worst was over. Only one more task and her day was complete. She brushed her teeth. And her tongue. Twice. When she returned, she realized Dani did not sit still. She moved a chair to face the full-length mirror in her bedroom, about six feet of floor space between the chair and mirror.

“Take off your clothes. The romper and the thong. You can leave on the heels.”

By this time, Kelsea figured she revealed her tits to Dani multiple times today, what was one more. But the thought of being completely naked and exposed again felt shameful. She stripped the covered herself with a forearm across her full breasts and a palm hiding her smooth pretty pussy. Dani simply stared daggers and Kelsea move her arms to her side.

“Good, crawl over here in front of me. Slowly”

Dani watched in the mirror as Kelsea crawled one foot or knee at a time. She knew her knees must be bruised, they felt tender after spending so much time with them on hard floors. As she neared, Dani scooted so her rear hung half on, half off the chair. Slightly spreading her legs, she flipped up her dress, revealing she had removed her panties. Kelsea’s eyes traveled to Dani’s pussy in clear view in the mirror. She saw a puffy mound like her own. Small labia trapped tightly in her pink slit. Small, soft tufts of dark pubic hair sat about her lips. It looked as though Dani waxed but had to allow her hair to grow back some before being able to wax again. The effect was an appealing light dusting of soft pubic hair

“Real simple, Kelsea. Come over here and eat me out. Lick and suck my throbbing little slit. Worship my cunt. Make me cum then you can be done.”

Kelsea barely balked. A moment of indecision turned into nothing but a passing thought of what may have happened. Kelsea moved as Dani instructed without much thought.

“On all fours, ass out while you lick me.” Dani stared in the mirror, admiring the perfect view. If she looked down, she saw Kelsea’s beautiful face. First, she licked fully up and down Dani’s slit, tasting her tangy juices. From the bottom of her slit where juices collected, she briefly dug her tongue into Dani. Then she let her tongue slit up to the hood on her clit. She let her tongue explore, flicking the hood quickly from top and bottom. Then she led her tongue to swirl around the clit, working the circles smaller and smaller until all the pressure from her tongue concentrated solely on Dani’s sensitive bundle of nerves. Her full lips and warm wet tongue lapped, licked, and sucked at her clit. Kelsea worked feverishly, overcoming any modesty and hesitation. Determined to make Dani cum and end this nightmare day, Kelsea used every tick in the book.

Dani looked in the mirror to admire the rest of her amazing view. Instead of witnessing what Kelsea did as she worshipped Dani’s cunt, she studied Kelsea’s tight and beautiful teenage holes. Her pretty pink slit glistened, her slickness evident in the mirror. Her puckered pink asshole was visible as Kelsea’s movement required bending at the waist and the neck to properly eat Dani’s pretty pussy.

“Finger yourself.” No hesitation evident, Kelsea moved a hand between her legs. She briefly massaged her clitoris, throbbing like never before. Then she moved two fingers to her pink pussy, sliding them into her opening to her second knuckle and attempting to massage her g-spot. She let out a groan of pleasure as Dani did the same.

Dani’s eyes rolled back in her head momentarily in blissful pleasure both from the pussy worshipping from Kelsea and the thought of all she did to her favorite new toy today. All she will do in the future. She bit her lip as she moved her hips up, grinding her private parts into Kelsea’s warm, wet mouth. Both girls began to feel the waves of ecstasy begin to build. Dani used every bit of concentration to put hers off. She still had orders to give.

“Pull your fingers out.” Kelsea froze entirely. Her tongue began lapping even as her fingers remained in her slit. “I mean it, you’re not allowed to cum. This is about me.” A disappointed sigh left Kelsea’s mouth against Danielle’s throbbing little clit as she removed her fingers. The wet noise that followed proved exactly how excited Kelsea proved to be at the situation.

“Oh, little slut is soaking wet. Put those fingers in your ass.” Dani’s rushed instructions brooked no argument. “NOW!” she commanded as she placed a hand behind Kelsea’s head and pulled her closer, her orgasm only seconds away.

Fuck. Why am I so wet? Why am I not fighting this? She thought. You don’t want to fight this, slut. The inner dialogue surprised her. It certainly never spoke to her like that.

Kelsea sucked on Danielle’s clit, taking it in her mouth, forcing the blood to flow directly to that sensitive area. She licked and swirled Dani’s clit with her tongue as quickly and thoroughly as she could. Her tongue ached she worked it so hard in twists and turns, licks and laps and swirls. As she did, she slid her two wet fingers to her puckered asshole. Never having experienced backdoor penetration before, she still felt she knew exactly what to do on instinct alone. She let a finger press the ring the slide in knuckle deep.

“Mmmmmm that’s it. Keep eating my pussy while you finger that ass, little girl. You’re going to make me Miss Dani cummmmmm.”

Kelsea moaned reflexively while the wave of pleasure previously kept at bay exploded with thunderous force against Dani. Kelsea let her finger push deeper into her ass while Dani’s body tensed, her fingers wound through Kelsea’s blonde highlights. Then, her muscles clenched, her pussy gushed. Tangy juices flooded into and over Kelsea’s mouth, down her chin, while Dani’s body quivered. Kelsea kept worshipping diligently as the powerful orgasm wrecked Dani’s entire body. Her moans filled the room. The scent of sex invaded Kelsea’s bedroom. Whimpering as she looked down to see Kelsea’s beautiful mouth flooded with her juices, Dani grinned at the pretty sight as the last waves of sensational pleasure finally subsided.

She wrapped a hand around Kelsea’s throat and pushed her back gently, so her ass rested on her feet, a finger still in her backdoor.

“Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, show me all those yummy juices.” Dani’s new favorite toy obeyed. She enjoyed the sight of her sweet tangy juices all over Kelsea’s tongue, lips, and chin, dripping onto her tits. Dani closed her mouth, lined up, and pushed a drop of spit down her mouth onto Kelsea’s awaiting tongue.

“Swallow, cunt.”

Kelsea gulped down the spit then opened her mouth back up. Dani bent down at the waist, pressed her tongue to Kelsea’s, and then slowly licked up and down Kelsea’s tongue. Letting their tongues swap spit first, Dani then moved to kiss Kelsea’s lips, their mouths closing and connecting, then reopening to explore each other’s mouths with their tongues. As they made out, Dani kept squeezing Kelsea’s throat, cutting off most of the blood supply and forcing her vision to go fuzzy. She let go just before Kelsea faced blackness.

“Good job today,” Dani stated matter-of-factly. She gathered her panties from the bed and slid them on under her dress. She then patted Kelsea on the head.

“See you tomorrow, slut.”

She moved to climb back through the window, one leg on either side of the sill as she looked back to Kelsea. Then she stuck in one last dagger.

“And to think, this is just the beginning.”

To be continued…?

Published 
Written by kelseazy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments