Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Slutty Cheerleader's Nerd Boy Ch.01

"The slut meets the nerd"

68
9 Comments 9
19.1k Views 19.1k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Author's Notes

"Hi! Thank you so much for reading my story. Please let me know how you feel in some comments!"

Emilia wakes up, yawning. The blonde girl moves her covers over to the side, sitting up in her bed. She runs her slender fingers through her mane of thick hair, glancing out the window of her third-floor bedroom. The view, as usual, is excellent. But she can't afford to just sit here all day long. With a sigh, the teenager gets up and starts walking to her large bathroom, pausing to take some clothes from her closet and array them out on a desk first. That way she can quickly dress up once she is done brushing her teeth and showering.

The beautiful teenager enters her bathroom suite, standing on the gold tiled floor. She looks into the mirror, staring at her reflection with pride. Emilia knows that she is stunning, with her perfect hair and pretty face, one that several boys have said they want to cum all over, not to mention the tight, fit body from constantly working out. It takes a great deal of effort to maintain the strength she needs to perform as a cheerleader, and that clearly shows in her firm muscles. They do not take away from her femininity though, as she retains a delightfully curvy figure.

The best features though are her breasts and ass. She smirks as she recalls how guys would always stare at her knockers. And who could blame them, when the girl's jugs are massive 36DD? Her booty is equally impressive, being around one that is a wonderful combination of fat and muscle. The endless hours she spent on squats have paid off. Emilia enjoys nothing more than making the hottest boys in school look at her full buttocks longingly. It gives her a rush to wield so much power over them in this way, being able to get them to do anything she wants them to, just to get inside her pants. The girl has never had any problem getting laid before. She always got anyone she wanted in her bed.

As she squeezes the toothpaste on her toothbrush, Emilia begins brushing. She thinks about the event of last night when she got three guys to come over. The girl was riding one of them who stuffed her pussy, while another stretched out her slutty asshole from behind. The third one face fucked her, thrusting into Emilia's throat. It felt so amazing to be filled up with cum in all three holes at once. After that, she sent all of them home and went to sleep a very happy girl. This morning, there is still semen leaking out of her cunt and ass.

Thinking about it got her crotch moist as she finished brushing her teeth. She next gets into the shower stall, turning the tap. Letting the lukewarm water flow down her body, she feels much refreshed. Emilia soaps up and then rinses off, making to thoroughly clean her body. She ensures that her used orifices are properly washed in case she gets horny and wants another guy to fuck her today, which is almost a certainty. Emilia has been getting increasingly randy over the past several months.

The teen nymphomaniac is simply addicted to getting pounded violently. It's a good thing she's so attractive, as that means she always gets the dick she wants. Her parents both know of her sex addiction but don't say anything, being too invested in their work to spend time worrying about what goes on in their daughter's bedroom. All they ever did was make sure she has enough knowledge about contraceptive methods. Other than that, they just ignore what Emilia does. She prefers it that way too, not wanting to have any discussions about her sex life with her parents. It was much better for them to ignore her than to pry into details.

Once she's finished showering, the hot teenager dries her sexy body with a towel, before strutting out naked to put her designer clothes on. Putting on her Victoria's Secret underwear and then her revealing cheerleading uniform, she heads downstairs to find that her parents have already left for work. That's nothing surprising. Her father is always like this, putting work before everything else. It's the reason their hotel empire grew so large and successful. He is now a billionaire worth $5 billion, while her mother owns a fashion brand and has a net worth of $460 million.

Emilia finds a bowl of Caesar salad prepared for her, eating as her maids get to work around the mansion. She always maintains a healthy diet, wanting to remain hot so she could keep getting handsome boys to fuck her. That and to stay the most popular girl, since she also enjoys her status. The teenager eats and reads the newspaper delivered to the place an hour earlier, not being in any hurry, knowing her chauffeur could get her to school in less than twenty minutes. There is no reason for her to rush in the morning at all.

As soon as she's finished, the girl leaves the bowl in the sink, puts on her socks and high-heeled stilettos, and leaves the house. Emilia gets in the sedan, sitting on the comfortable leather. She scrolls through her phone to check her social media apps as the driver takes off, getting on the road and taking her along the familiar route towards school. There aren't many notifications to look at today.

Emilia inserts earphones, watching a new workout video on YouTube to get some new ideas. She likes her old routine a lot but feels that it could get better with added exercises. Her butt needs challenging to keep growing, after all. The girl is excited as she thinks about making some guys look at her ass today as she walks to class. She could hardly wait to cocktease them, before choosing the lucky two to double team her tonight. God she loves being a slut so much!

Once the car arrives, she puts away her earphones and stashes her phone in her pocket. Telling the driver to pick her up at the same time as he usually does, she walks up to the entrance of the school. The narcissistic teenager enjoys the lewd stares coming from all the boys around her. Her hairy pussy is completely drenched from feeling their eyes on her muscular buttocks.

Getting inside the building, she soon finds her best friends Clarisse and Helen waiting for her. "Hey! Got any dick last night?" Helen asks, knowing how her friend is always horny and looking for sex.

"Oh come on, Helen. You know it was probably two dicks," her other friend snickers.

Emilia smirks at the two of them. "Actually, you are both wrong. I got three." They both gasp, making her laugh. "What's the matter? I've been fucked by three guys at once before. You all know that. Why so surprised?"

"Well, I mean," Helen gapes. "It's just that you've always only done that occasionally. You just did it a few days ago and now you're at it again? Really?"

"I guess I just keep getting sluttier and sluttier," the heiress replies with a grin. "Come on. Let's get to class."

"Yes. Come on. Those boys already cummed in you yesterday," Clarisse teases, making Emilia giggle, along with Helen, as they walk to their first class of the day together.

Before they get there though, someone gets in their way first. It is Ed, a member of the baseball team and one of Emilia's regular fuck buddies. He is a very tall, muscular athlete with an extremely handsome face. The boy looks like a Greek god as he stands there, giving Emilia a mischievous smile. "Hey, babe," he says to her in his deep baritone voice, making her cunt throb.

"What do you want, Ed?" Emilia asks, already knowing the answer.

"Let me fuck you once before class," he growls, placing a hand on her right asscheek. Helen and Clarisse roll their eyes at how excited Emilia looks at the prospect.

"Okay. Let's go to the storage room. There won't be anyone at this time. It's where I usually go when I want to bounce on Patrick's dick right in the morning," she says, taking his hand and leading him to the location.

"You've fucked Patrick there?" Ed asks, surprised.

"Him and Roger. And today, you," Emilia replies.

"How do you have a key, anyways?"

"I gave a janitor a blowjob for it. It's a good idea to have a place I can go to if I get turned on at school."

When they are there, she quickly closes the door and locks it. Within seconds, she is hiking her cheer skirt up and pulling her skimpy thong to the side, exposing the hole. Her slit is very wet, as the girl is turned on from how he pawed her butt earlier. Ed caresses her pubes, unzipping his pants and lowering them and his boxers. The boy's eight inches is revealed to her as she sits down on a table, resting her derriere on the very edge of it.

"Come one. Stick it in my slutty pussy," she beckons as he walks towards her, lining the equipment up with her entrance. He slowly inserts the tool, feeding the hungry cunt an inch at a time until it is fully embedded in the warm canal. The wealthy teen gasps in pleasure. No matter how many times she's been railed, Emilia can never get over the delightful feeling of being penetrated.

"You like my cock, bitch?" he hisses in her ear as he begins thrusting, driving his hips forward. The jock is sliding his meat slab in and out of her cunt, making her moan his name. He knows she can take a very rough pounding, having plenty of experience. Still, he doesn't want to hurry, wanting to savour the moment for a bit of time. Emilia's cunt is legendary, having milked the entire basketball and football teams of cum. Now she is moving on to the baseball team.

"Ooooh, yes," Emilia cries out. "Yes, fuck me! Fuck me, Ed! Fuck me hard. I want your cum dripping out of me in class, baby!" She is making an extremely whorish face as he pounds her, slamming the tool into her box, aggressively stretching it out with his large pole. The girl can never stop fucking in school. The cock her pussy is swallowing isn't as big as the ones that stuffed her last night, but it is more than good enough to make her cum.

"Ahhhh!" she screams as her cunt releases waves of juices all over his tool in her first orgasm. She still sits there and lets him fuck her more though, enjoying getting screwed too much. It's one of the reasons she comes to school so early so that she can also come at school as well. The girl snickers at the pun in her head, but is soon distracted as he drills her snatch harder and faster.

"Damn, your pussy is really good," he groans, screwing the cheerleader rapidly. He is always awestruck at how her silky insides feel on his dick, as her fleshy walls grip him when he fucks her. The friction is indescribable, making all the blood in his body rush to his dick. "You like this don't you? You like being a nice, little cum-dump for guys like me. Say it, or I won't cum inside you."

"Ohh, I'm a aaah cum-dump! I'm just a fucking cock-sleeve, Ed!" she is spasming on the edge of the table as he pounds her elastic cunt, banging her out of her mind. She is delirious with pleasure, greedily sucking his prick with her pussy. "Fill me up, Ed! Fill me with your cum! I want it! I want your cum! Give it to me!" The girl is screaming like a hooker every second, trying to get him to dump a load in her.

Eventually, her effort pays off as Ed begins ejaculating, jizzing into her vagina. The boy's cock throbs violently inside her in a powerful eruption. It greatly delights her to feel him spraying cum all over the walls of her womb, painting her insides with his seed. He continues pumping cum inside her orifice for nearly a minute until he has fully unloaded in her almost supernatural cunt.

"Let me clean your dick for you," she tells him, putting her skirt back on and getting down on her knees. She kisses his cock-crown, licking it and the shaft, mopping up her own pussy juices with her tongue. Getting carried away, Emilia slides her lips down to the bottom of his still hard cock, deepthroating him. The girl bobs her head up and down on his erection as he grips the back of her head.

"You just can't have enough of cock, can you?" Ed sneers. Five minutes later, he cums for the second time, this time directly down her throat. As she begins to gag though, he decides to help by withdrawing his tool and jerking it, spraying the rest of his jizz on her beautiful face, covering her cheeks with his sticky cum. Emilia, of course, is ecstatic at being decorated this way. Soon, her slutty face is soaked in semen.

She takes out her phone for a selfie, before wiping away the cum with her handkerchief. The girl wishes she could go to class like this but would rather not risk getting into trouble.

………

Mark starts the Monday morning with a boner as he usually does. Like every boy his age, he wakes up with a hard cock. The morning wood has irritated him before but now he knows the best way to do with it. He has started masturbating first thing in the morning in order to start the day on a positive note. The boy takes his pyjamas off and wraps his fingers around his five inches cock, squeezing gently to increase blood flow to the organ. He reaches over to get a bottle of lubricant on his bedside table, getting a dollop of it on his palm.

Using it to slicken up his tool, he begins pumping himself, caressing the engorged shaft. Moaning, he lies back down, eyes shut. Feeling the sheets on his body, he jerks off carefully, giving the rod deliberate strokes. It feels so good to pleasure himself like this. He slides his fist along the length of his cock, jacking it the way he always does. Sighing in contentment, he reaches once more to grab something, this time a photo of a naked porn star's ass. Ever since he can remember, the teenager has always been and will always be an ass man.

He aims the tip of his cock at the picture of the woman's ass. The sight of those beautiful asscheeks makes him even hornier as he tugs his pole. Picking up the photo, he places a kiss on the wonderful butt, feeling his cock get harder with how depraved he is acting. He might be a total virgin but has a very clearly defined preference. There's nothing he would like more than to be a submissive boyfriend for the woman he loves. Problem is, he isn't in love with anyone yet. For the past couple of years, he has been looking for a romance but failed miserably. 

All these thoughts go out the window as his orgasm crashes into him. He screams out as his cock explodes, spraying cum all over the printed picture of the porn star. Mark's jizz thoroughly drenches the booty, covering it.  Once his climax is over, the boy immediately blushes, just like he always does after giving someone a cumtribute. For him, the most exciting thing he can do is worship a woman with his cock and cum. It reminds him of how he is born to serve a woman. He just wants a good woman to enslave him and make him hers.

Once he's recovered from his orgasm, he puts away the soaked picture and lubricant. Rising on unsteady feet, Mark walks over to his small bathroom. His family is doing okay, being lower middle class. They aren't anywhere near as rich as some of his classmates but are still able to maintain a decent standard of life. The boy gets inside his shower stall, quickly washing his hands and cleaning under his armpits. He doesn't care much about his appearance, not doing much more than taking care of hygiene and shaving. The boy prefers not having facial hair and shaves very often to prevent that.

When he has finished showering, the teenager uses a towel to dry off and grabs his toothbrush and toothpaste. He begins cleaning his teeth, looking into the mirror at his average face. Others might feel hopeless in the boy's situation, never even having had a date at the age of eighteen. But he is not too upset with how it is right now, despite longing to have a relationship. He tells himself that he could still keep trying and would one day end up perfectly fine, with a woman who loves him just as much as he loves her.

Gargling his mouth with the tap water and spitting it out, he shaves and leaves the bathroom to go put on his usual, boring clothes, ones that do not stand out in any way. After that, he walks over to the living room where he finds his parents sitting, waiting for him. He quickly goes into the kitchen and starts cooking breakfast for the three of them. The boy finds the activity to be very enjoyable, taking great pleasure in cooking ever since he was old enough to do it. Nothing could dissuade him from putting on his apron and grabbing the saucepan and ingredients.

Once finished, he serves spaghetti to his mom and dad, and sits down with his own plate. The three quickly begin eating together. As usual, both of his parents are delighted by what he has prepared for them. He really is a gifted and dedicated cook. There is nothing to be faulted about what he's put together. The boy eats happily, putting the pasta in his mouth and drinking water. Within a few minutes, he is already done and so are his parents. Mark then washes the plate and gets into the car with his mom, who always drives him to school.

"Honey, you should really start trying to get some friends," Mark's mother begins. Ah, yes. This conversation again. She has always been pushing the teenager to strive to develop human relationships with the other students, despite him repeatedly telling her that he really prefers to be alone and that all he ever wanted is one partner, a girl to date and fall in love with. He did want to have friends at one point but has already given up on that, having realised how painfully shy he is and that the whole thing is hopeless.

"I told you, mom," Mark says. "It doesn't really matter to me. I've already tried to approach people before but they wouldn't accept me into their circles. But I'm used to it now. It doesn't bother me anymore. Now I just prefer reading by myself." He can no longer muster up the energy to find other people to talk to and try to make friends with them, knowing the outcome will always be the same. That they will always look at him with disdain and tell him to be gone. Why expose himself to any more unnecessary pain? There is just no point to it. No reason to even try, after all the failures he has had in the past few years. It's just stupid, to think people can change and become accepting of a loser like him. 

"Yes, but still, it would be good for you to have some companionship or something, Mark," his mother informs him. "You can't just go through life on your own." He guesses she's right. He does want companionship, but only in the form of a girlfriend, and not friends. It is probably so difficult for them to understand that since they were both really popular back when they were young and in school, unlike how he is right now.

"Mom, I really appreciate your concern. Please believe me. But I can get by just fine on my own." Mark tries to assure her that he will be perfectly okay without having any friends, to no avail. Oh well. He guesses that that is the thing with parents. They will always be concerned. He can't blame her though. The boy knows he will be almost the same way if he has a child of his own one day. If, though, since he is not entirely sure whether he will ever be able to find a romantic partner or not.

"Oh, alright then," his mother relents. She has given up on trying to force her son to have an active social life now. If she can't get him to go out now, then she is fairly sure she wouldn't be able to do it anytime in the future. There is no longer any point in trying.

LuanaxBomBom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuanaxBomBom

For the rest of the ride, Mark just stares out the window at the scenery. They drive past the same houses and trees. He observes everything casually, trying to put his mind at ease. Somehow, Mark's got this feeling at the back of his head that everything is about to get very different. Today things are going to change forever. He still couldn't figure out why he is thinking like this. There is just this weird feeling in the pit of his stomach, warning him. Mark just tries his best to shrug it off, telling him it's probably something he ate last night. Little does he know how accurate the subconscious warning is.

When he's arrived, the boy still has time left and heads for the library. He walks by many other teens, all of whom just stare at him with disdain. Mark is used to it by now, being the nerdy outcast nobody wants to be associated with. Even though he's kind to everyone, despite having given up hope on friendship, everyone still looks down on Mark. To them, he is a social pariah, one to be avoided at all costs. He is stick-thin, weak, and always left out in PE when it comes to team sports.

As quickly as he can, he gets to the library, entering it. There, he finds that there is no other students yet. Breathing a sigh of relief, the lanky teenager heads to his favourite spot. Sitting on the beanbag chair, he brings out his Literature assignment, reading through some annotations. This is where he finds his peace, in the quiet of the morning, away from everyone else. Here, there is no one around to bother him with their malicious sneers, no one to disturb him at all.

Eventually, after spending that wonderful moment of time studying by himself, he has to go down to his first class of the day. The boy doesn't like physics very much but still puts effort into studying it, wanting to have good grades so he can go to the college of his choice. He puts his items away and slings the bag over his shoulder, walking off towards the lab room, wishing he could be in Literature or History class instead. Now those two subjects, he truly enjoys. Not just because the teachers are very nice but also because the materials are genuinely interesting.

When he gets down to the lab, he finds that some of his classmates are already there. He just gets into his seat and waits for the teacher to show up. After five minutes of waiting, Mr Kensington finally does. The silver-haired man approaches his desk, getting on his chair and switching on his laptop. Distractedly greeting the class, he turns on the projector, showing some slides. Mark watches intently as he gets back up on his feet and walks over to the front of the class, before starting to speak to his students in his boring, monotone voice.

"You've got a project coming up," he states in a flat tone. "This has to be done in pairs." Seeing the teens quickly chattering with each other, Mr Kensington interrupts them. "Quiet! I have already assigned your partners for you." Everyone seems very disappointed by this piece of information, most of all Mark. It would be bad enough having to find someone willing to work with him. To have someone forced to work with him would only build resentment. He sighs to himself bleakly, wanting out of this situation as soon as he can. It's just so daunting for him, the prospect of having to work together with someone else in his class, when they all think of him as inferior to them.

He watches as each person gets paired with another, one by one. Slowly, more people are paired up and start reviewing the tasks together. Eventually, only a handful of people are left. Mark ruminates on this as the remaining people are also put together until there is only him and one other person. The boy watches on in shock and horror as he is paired with someone he has hoped he wouldn't have to work with. 

"Emilia and Mark, the two of you will be working together on this project," the middle-aged man states, looking at the two teenagers. "Alright, that's it. You can all find the instructions in the Google Slides I've shared with you. Get to work, guys." He goes on to explain some of the details, pointing out at the bullet-points, before letting them work the rest of it out for themselves. The man goes back to sip his hot espresso coffee at his desk, not paying much attention to his class. Mr Kensington has always been like this ever since Mark has known him, having been in his class for three years.

Right now, Emilia is glaring at Mark with disgust. Her aristocratic nose is wrinkled up as though he stinks as she heads towards his seat. The boy can only gulp nervously as she drags over a chair and sits down next to him, plopping her muscular ass on the seat. It shames the teenager to find his penis twitching at the sight of her huge bust, contained in the tight, form-fitting uniform. Her boobs are enormous, stacked on top of the girl's washboard abs.

"Hi! Let's, uh, w w work, um, together! I'm here we'd d d do very w well on this assignment !" He feels so nervous and tongue-tied being near the socialite like this, but couldn't help noticing a weird scent from her. He finds himself unconsciously sniffing the air, curious. It reminds him of something he smells on a regular basis, but he could not determine what it is. He just can't.

"It's cum," Emilia informs the confused boy, noticing his actions. "Ed just cummed in my mouth and all over my face. Also inside my pussy. His seed is still leaking out of my cunt." She sneers at him arrogantly. "You hear that? He got to fuck me because he is a real man, but you aren't. You will never get to fuck me. Only real men can and you're not a real man. You're just a spineless wimp who's going to spend the rest of his life and die alone." She really enjoys being cruel to this little twerp, taking pleasure in insulting him to his face, demeaning him with her horrible words. It gives her such a thrill to see the weak, fragile thing look hurt by what she is saying. He is almost reduced to tears by her sheer cruelty. The girl tosses her long, blond hair over one shoulder, playing with her curls.

"Can't we just stick to work?" Mark cries out, wanting her to stop it. "Let's not talk about anything else." The boy doesn't see any point in listening to her brag about her sexual adventures and insults him by telling him that he is a wimp. That's not a productive use of the class time at all. He puts it all into the back of his mind and starts looking at the details on the slide, trying to ignore her presence. At first, he wanted to give this thing called friendship one last try, but it's now painfully obvious that this girl has no intention of being any sort of friend with a dork like him. And he can hardly blame her, with how cool she is and the fact that he is just a loser at the bottom of the social hierarchy.

"Yeah, let's stick to work. That's the only reason I'm even talking to a pathetic low-life like you. I bet you're so hard right now, wishing you can stick your tiny dick in my pussy." The girl looks at him with pure contempt, still upset at being forced to work with this loser. She finds it more terrible than anything that could ever happen to her. That dumb face, horrible taste in clothing, and stupid stuttering are all so goddamn annoying to her.

The two of them start working together in silence. Emilia is getting off slightly, taking power from abusing the boy while another guy's cum is still in her vagina. She imagines herself hovering over his face as he lies on the floor, and then squirting Ed's jizz all over Mark's face, pushing the semen into his mouth. Making this poor loser eat Ed's creampie is an idea that really turns her on a lot. It would make his mouth useful for a change after he's been using it to stammer like a witless fool. Some guys are just so pathetic she can't help but laugh at them, this one included.

Over the next forty-five minutes, the pair only exchange a handful of sentences, avoiding conversation as much as they could. They do have to say stuff to each other occasionally, but mostly just keep quiet. It's clear to everyone that neither of them wants to work together. Emilia because she thinks he is beneath her and unworthy of being spoken to, and Mark because he isn't sure he can handle another deluge of verbal assault if he accidentally triggers one. Dealing with her is like walking on eggshells, the way he sees it.

"Give me your address," she orders him. Upon seeing his puzzled expression, she snaps "We're going to need to spend more time on this after school, you little shit. Just write down where you live so I can get there this afternoon." He hurriedly scribbles it down on a piece of paper and hands it over to her. Emilia then stuffs it in her Louis Vuitton purse and walks off to her next class without another glance back at the young teenager.

During the lunch break, she is eating with her friends when Helen brings up the issue of what happened. "I can't believe Mr. Kensington paired you up with that weirdo. What the hell was he thinking, making you work with such a creep?" She just feels so terrible for her friend who has to work with the biggest loser in their school and can not do a single thing about it. Just seeing that weak boy sitting there really pisses her and everyone else off enough. Nobody in their year likes him at all. He is a damn pariah, with not even fellow nerds wanting to have anything to do with him. That's just the way it is.

"Yeah, that's right. I just know his cock must have been so freaking hard when I was next to him. Can you imagine that chickenshit perving on my tits and trying to stare at them?" Emilia snorts. "Not that I can blame the boy. It's hard not to stare at these when they are so big." She proudly cups her boobs through the clothing, squeezing them and playing with her nipples. "Speaking of which, I'm feeling horny right now. Want to help pick someone to fuck my ass in the locker room? I already used the storage room and want to do it there instead this time."

Clarissa snickers at her perverted best friend's constant arousal. "How about Patrick? You said that he's the biggest you've ever had. Ten inches, right? That should be enough, even for your slutty ass." Helen nods in agreement, prompting Emilia to stand up and walk over to where Patrick is sitting and having his lunch with his friends. They both find it hard to believe how often their friend could get so turned on and cock hungry every single day. She really is the biggest slut in their school, Clarisse thinks to herself.

She is trembling with excitement. The girl has had sex at school before, but never twice in one day. Her libido keeps on increasing each day yet she is still able to maintain her perfect performance in both sports and academics, despite all the time she spends sucking cocks, a fact that Emilia is extremely proud of. Her grades have never dropped and always remained a constant procession of As. The guys who are there to satisfy her are all shocked that she still does so well, even with spending all her time getting fucked. This horny bitch also has intelligence to boot. 

"You're fucking my ass in the locker room," she informs Patrick once she reaches his table, putting a hand on his broad shoulders and making him get up from his seat. The boy looks at her, astounded. He is very well aware of how horny she is but never has she asked for sex so bluntly and in front of so many other people. He quickly follows her though, already becoming erect at the thought of smashing the beauty queen's tight asshole in school. He has no idea that Ed has already pumped a load in the girl's pussy, which is why she is giving him her ass.

Once they reach the locker room, she shuts and locks the door, and bends over a bench. With her forearms resting on it, Emilia thrusts her ass out, letting him put his hands up her skirt. He quickly yanks her panties down to around her knees and spreads her wide asscheeks apart with his fingers, pressing his glans against the puckered brown hole. Spitting on the tip, he carefully prods into her sphincter, probing through the anus with his large slab of meat. She gasps in pleasure as he penetrates her tight booty, releasing sweet moaning noises.

"You like my cock in your ass, slut?" he hisses, entering the shithole very slowly until finally his tool is fully buried inside her. The way she clenches her asshole around the base of his dick feels so wonderful. She enjoys this very much, feeling dirty with a boy shafting her ass during lunch break. Without much further ado, Emilia starts ramming her ass backwards into his lap, fucking herself with his monster cock.

"Oh, I love it! I love your cock in my ass! Please fuck my ass Patrick!" the whore begs as he too starts moving, pounding her from behind. His balls crash against her slit as he impales the cheerleader's butt, driving his spear deep into her nasty hole. The orifice is incredibly warm, fitting snugly around his large dick as he tears her ass apart with the weapon hanging between his legs. 

"Do you want to cum? Do you want to cum with my cock in your ass?" Patrick is violently shoving it all the way in her forbidden tunnel, ramming into her with incredible strength, making her wail in bliss. She is enjoying her favourite activity, getting dicked by a handsome, muscular boy at school, letting him drill her hole with that wonderful shaft. His pole is almost splitting her in two right now. 

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Emilia screams as she has an anal orgasm, squirting all over the place just from being fucked up her ass. This triggers Patrick's own climax as her asshole contract rhythmically around him, milking his cum into her ass. He yells out as his semen is sucked out of his prick into her bowels, emptying his balls inside Emilia's powerful ass. She keeps wringing strands of it out of him until he's completely finished cumming.

When they have recovered and are about to leave through the door though, they find someone standing in their way.

"Oh, hi Jerry," she greets the dreamy hunk in front of her. He is another one of her regular partners and was almost chosen to bang her last night. Unfortunately for him he had swimming practice and couldn't attend the wild orgy. Now, though, is another matter entirely. Patrick knows how sex-obsessed Emilia is and quickly leaves, knowing what is about to happen.

"Listen, about last night, I really wished I could..."

"Come on. We have enough time for me to give you a blowjob. Patrick just gaped my asshole wide open and Ed already filled my cunt this morning, so I'll suck your dick for you, okay?"

Less than a minute later, she is back in the locker room, this time with her full, pouty lips locked around another boy's penis, sucking like her life depended on it. Life is so perfect for Emilia.

 .................

 Three hours after getting her ass stretched out and blowing a swimmer during lunchtime, Emilia is at Mark's house. She isn't engaging in any sexual activity with this boy though. Hell, no. For her, this guy would always be a miserable, limp-dick geek who could only fuck her in his dreams. The girl supposes she can have some fun cockteasing him, letting him peek at what he will never have.

She folds her arms under her breasts, thrusting them up sexily in front of him. Mark blushes but then looks away. This offends her for some reason. How dare he not stare at her tits? But then she calms down, reminding herself that this helpless virgin doesn't know a good thing when it's right in front of him. God, he's such a total dork. She can't help sighing in exasperation when looking around his poorly decorated room.

"Um, I think we, urgh, already did enough for today. You can go home now," he tells her tentatively, not wanting to sound rude. There's nothing Mark hates more than being accused of rudeness. He has always minded his manner and never snapped at anyone before, a clear sign of his personality being better than most people's. If only other people would appreciate that and see him as a potential friend, that would be a very good thing, he thinks to himself.

"You don't have to tell me. I don't intend to spend one second here longer than necessary," she tells him with a glare, still upset at having to work with the boy. "You call this place a house? And all the stupid decorations... Don't you even have any sense at all?" Earlier today he might have whimpered a bit under her harsh words, but now, after her constant verbal assaults, the teenage boy is filled with anger and determined not to bow down under her bullying and belittlement any longer.

Just as he is about to tell her to piss off, though, someone else walks into his bedroom.

"Hey, Emilia! Want to stay and have dinner with us? Mark is a great cook, just so you know," his mother asks the blonde cheerleader, making Mark wince. He really hates it when she tries to make him and someone get along and be friends. Sure, he has tried to be friends with other people before, but of his own accord. The boy doesn't like it very much when his mother tries to direct him with that regard. It's awkward.

Before Emilia can reply, Mark says "Actually, I don't think Miss Moneybags want to have dinner in our tiny living room, mom. She probably expects caviar on gold plates or something like that. Born with a silver spoon in her mouth, she is." It shocks himself and his mother to hear those words coming out of his mouth. He has never spoken of anyone in such a way before, especially not right in their face like this. It's a testament to how frustrated he is at having to deal with her shit.

Emilia looks at him, taken by surprise herself, before shrugging it off nonchalantly. She turns to look at Mrs. Harrison and speaks in a more respectful tone. "Don't worry about it, Mrs Harrison. I'll get some at home." Turning to face the boy, she says "Bye, Mark!" before leaving and getting into the limousine waiting for her outside, telling the chauffeur to take her straight home.  

Mark just sighs as his mother spends the next several minutes berating him for the way he spoke to Emilia. He wishes she saw her mock him in the morning and not too long ago, but his mom seems to have been very impressed by the wealthy, popular girl and refuses to see any bad in her. Probably because his mother was a cheerleader too, back in the day. 

As he lies on his bed that night, reading and trying to get sleepy, he recalls the girl's beautiful features but then remembers her callous words. She is so pretty on the outside but rotten to the core, he realises. Nothing could possibly redeem her. The girl's truly crossed the line when she insulted his home. With another loud sigh, he places the novel on his bedside table, switches the lamp off, and falls asleep.

Published 
Written by Dash91830
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments