Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Misadventures of Lucy Mulligan

"Seventeen year old Lucy Mulligan sexts her boyfriend and gets all hot and bothered in the process"

27
4 Comments 4
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story is best enjoyed with a cup of coffee and a bowl of strawberries"

Lucy slept late on Saturday morning and it wasn’t until after nine that she was awoken by knocking on her bedroom door.

“Honey, are you up yet?”

“No Dad,” she called out sleepily. 

The door opened, and his head appeared.

“We’re off now sweetheart. Back tomorrow evening. The number of the hotel is on the kitchen table.”

“Okay Daddy. Have a nice time.” 

“You be a good girl while we’re away.” 

“When am I not?” she asked innocently. 

“Huh!”

The door closed again and Lucy listened with her eyes closed to her parents talking in the hall. Then the front door slammed shut, and a few minutes later she heard the car drive away. 

“Freedom!” She exclaimed to the world in general. How marvellous it was to be seventeen years old and no longer have to go on family trips. 

For a few minutes she remained in bed, luxuriating in the sensation of warm drowsy comfort and contemplating the weekend ahead. A ray of sunshine broke through a gap in the curtains and lit up the white painted wall above her dresser. It was going to be a perfect weekend, she decided. She would meet Ryan at eleven, and they could spend the whole of Saturday together. 

Thinking of her boyfriend, she closed her eyes again and a fond smile parted her lips. She stretched her skinny arms behind her neck and felt her back arching under the covers. That was strange. She must have taken off her pyjama bottoms during the night, for she could feel that she was naked from the waist down. Yes, there they were - lying on the carpet in a pink heap next to the bed. Lucy sighed. The touch of the clean cotton sheets on her smooth bare legs and her bottom was delectable. She squirmed a little under the covers to feel the soft touch of the fabric, and slipped a hand underneath her vest. If only Ryan were here, she thought, thinking about his clear blue eyes, his eager kisses, his roving hands… 

“Come on, Lucy!” she said to herself. “It’s too early for that.” 

Talking to herself was one of Lucy's little quirks, and with the house to herself, she could indulge to her heart’s content.

“Time to get up!” she announced. 

With an exaggerated effort, she threw off the duvet, sprang out of bed and skipped next door to the bathroom. 

When she had finished showering, Lucy wrapped a towel around her wet hair and wandered naked back into the bedroom.

Picking up her phone from beside the bed, she pinged her boyfriend a message: 

hey ryan - u up yet?

Leaving the phone open, she fished through the crammed drawers of her dresser for something to wear and after much dithering pulled out a pair of black lycra boy shorts and a wine coloured sports top. She pulled the shorts slowly up, relishing how the springy fabric dragged over her slim supple legs, and when they were on, how tightly they clung to her firm little bottom. She fed her arms through the vest and pulled it down over her small breasts, enjoying how the outline of her nipples showed through the thin fabric, and how it left her whole midriff exposed. 

Feeling aroused by her outfit, she grabbed her phone and went downstairs to fix breakfast. There were strawberries in the fridge, and she dumped some in a bowl with a couple of spoonfuls of yoghurt, then slipped a capsule into the Nespresso machine. Her dad didn’t like her drinking coffee - said it made her too hyper. But Lucy adored the buzz of a strong espresso.

As it was a sunny morning, she pulled open the French window at the end of the kitchen, slipped on her sneakers, and ventured outside with her breakfast. It was a typical suburban garden - just a strip of lawn and a few borders, but Lucy loved it for its almost complete privacy - there were high fences on all sides. She often sunbathed there in the summertime, and when her parents were out, she would strip off her bikini top and tan her breasts, then roll over and push her bikini bottoms down to her knees. Last summer, she had gotten so excited applying suntan lotion that she had ended up masturbating while lying in the middle of the lawn. Looking at the sunlight on the lawn now, she could almost smell the exotic coconut tang of the lotion. She could almost see the naked glistening girl with her hand between her legs. 

Finishing her strawberries, Lucy wandered back into the kitchen, took a sip of the hot strong coffee, and checked her phone. No reply from Ryan yet, she noticed with a frown. Perhaps it was time to get his attention. 

Carrying her drink back upstairs, Lucy inspected her reflection in the full-length mirror in her bedroom. She let down her long dark hair, still damp from the shower, and opened the camera on her phone. It was a bit dark for a good picture, and the ceiling light only gave off an ugly yellow light. She switched it off, and pulled open the curtains in front of the large sash window. 

That was better. Of course, the room was not entirely private with the curtains wide open. It faced the landing window of the house next door and a little lane between the houses. The window appeared dark at the moment, but the curtains were undrawn. Never mind, she thought. The boy next door who used to spy on her had gone away to university. Or was it the holidays now? Never mind.

She took up a sideways stance in front of the mirror, twisted her upper body a little, and pouted her moist lips. Snap! 

LaurenHazel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenHazel

Not bad, she thought, inspecting the result with a critical eye. The outline of her small breasts and nipples was clear. Her shapely legs were nicely displayed. The shorts were tight and there was a cute curve to her ass. She touched “share”, selected Ryan’s number and sent the picture. 

This time, the answer came back immediately. It was a drooling face emoji.

Lucy laughed and texted back: 

Perv…

Her phone pinged again and this time a photo of Ryan appeared. Not a new one, but a picture from a trip to the beach that summer. She had it already, but Ryan knew it was her favourite. He was kneeling on the beach in his swimming shorts, his knees wide apart, with one hand over his heart and a big goofy smile on his face. She loved his golden tan and his strong shoulders and the way his blue eyes glinted in the sun. But most of all, she loved the little tent in his beach shorts. He had posed just the way she asked him to. But the result wasn’t quite perfect. She had tried planting his face with kisses, and that had produced the charming goofy grin. But there was still something missing. At last, she knew what it was. She had reached a hand between his legs and pinched the soft little slug of his penis through the sea-damp shorts. It didn’t take much coaxing and stroking for the little slug to become a stiff young carrot, and when she felt him become firm through the damp fabric, she kissed him again, sat back on her heels, and got the picture. 

She had masturbated to that photo on several occasions and even now it made her a little moist between the legs to see it. It was time to give Ryan a bit of encouragement.

She glanced again at the dark window in the neighbouring house. That was odd. She could have sworn the curtains were open when she last looked but now they were drawn almost together, just a narrow gap between them. Perhaps someone was watching her after all. 

“Enjoy the show...” she said indifferently.

She put down the phone and with one hand, drew her top slowly up over her pert sensitive breasts, feeling a flash of pleasure as they sprang free. Pushing her fingers under the waistband of her shorts, she slid them slowly down to her thighs. How sensitive she felt this morning! Just pulling down her panties made her want to sigh with pleasure. She pulled them back up, then very swiftly pushed them down to her knees. Ahhh! How free she felt. 

Another message from Ryan pinged on her phone: 

u miss me last night?

She thought for a moment, giggled, and picked up the phone to reply: 

I guess I did babe. No pjs on when I woke up xxx

She closed her eyes for a moment, imagining the effect of her message on her boyfriend. Then she switched to the camera, framed her supple, almost naked body in the viewfinder and took a picture. 

Snap! 

She inspected the results with a frown. Of course, her figure was perfect. She loved her small round breasts and skinny waist. She loved the clear gap between her slim athletic legs. She loved the clean smooth appearance of her shaved pussy. But how pale she was! Her summer tan had almost completely faded. And then, the photo was framed just above her lips. Without her eyes, the picture was just a body.

Another message popped into view: 

u still wearing panties?

She shot back:

Wouldn’t you like to know?

He was masturbating, Lucy thought, and an image of her boyfriend naked from the waist down popped into her mind. It was at Jessica’s - her best friend’s - party, the first time Ryan and she had got together. She hadn’t let him touch her that night. But they had snogged for ages on the bed and he was so horny she had let him take off his jeans and boxers and watched him jerk himself off. He had such nice legs - tanned and strong and downed with light golden hair. As he lay on the bed, she had caressed the muscles of his calves and the inside of his supple thighs and held his hand while he stroked himself. She remembered the strained expression on his face and the urgent movement of his hand as he got faster and faster. And the way he had lifted up his shirt and the sudden spasm in his loins as he came over himself. He really was adorable, she thought, and afterwards she had taken a tissue and mopped up the spunk from his belly and she remembered the hot plump sticky feel of his penis as she held it and delicately wiped it clean for him. And then the damp sticky kisses they shared afterwards. How lovable he was!

The memory of that evening was making Lucy a little hot! She placed the phone on the dresser again so she could peel off her top and remove her underwear completely. Feeling naughty, she slipped on a pair of brand new Nikes. They were black, and she liked the way the colour matched her dark hair and her bright liquid eyes. 

“Looking hot honey!” she said to her reflection.

She planted one leg forward, and pointed her toes a little inward, admiring the cute, innocent look it gave her. How was that? She picked up the phone and did a little checklist. Pussy and tits on display? Check. Hair dishevelled? Check. Bedroom eyes? Check. Moist lips? Check. Feeling horny and totally available? Check. 

Snap! 

She took the picture and without thinking about it, pinged it over to Ryan. 

It was time to go. 

Published 
Written by nick_comes_around
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments