Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lonely Cheerleader

"Lonely little cheerleader finds an old man to take care of her needs"

88
16 Comments 16
25.0k Views 25.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Tina had been a cheerleader at Franklin High for three years, and if life was fair, she would be one of the most popular girls in her high school. But life wasn't fair, and while Tina had always been friends with the other cheerleaders, none of the boys ever seemed interested. Tina was tiny- just 5'3", and not more than 90 lbs—and was always the top girl in the cheer pyramid. She was good at climbing up, doing her thing standing on one foot and extending her arms, and then letting herself fall to the waiting arms of one of the boys on the cheer squad at the end of the pyramid formation.

But once the cheer squad finished after a game, the boys all gravitated toward the other girls, taller and with bigger boobs than Tina. They even teased her a bit, calling her "tiny Tina" and making fun of her little tits that barely filled a training bra. The fact is, Tina was lonely and was tired of being a "little girl." Like every other 17-year old girl in her school, she was constantly frisky and curious about sex. When she would fall into a boy's arms during a cheer routine, her little pussy would sometimes itch, and become a little wet, as the boy's hands touched her legs, thighs, and ass. She smiled and sometimes wiggled a little in their arms, but they never seemed to notice, just lifting her like a doll and setting her down on her feet, as if she were merely a prop.

Sadly, the boys in her school went for the big boobs and long legs of cheerleaders like Misty, who was always going out with either one of the male cheerleaders or one of the sexy football players. Misty was at least nice to her and talked to her after the games. After one hot afternoon game, when the two girls were getting dressed in the locker room, Misty was talking about sex, and about the old guy in the neighborhood who was so much better at eating pussy and fucking than the high school boys.

"Oh. My. God," Misty was saying, "This guy is fucking amazing. He can eat pussy for hours, and he fucks so long that I have two or three orgasms."

"Wow," marveled Tina, "He sounds amazing. But he probably wouldn't be interested in me- none of the boys are. They all want big titties."

"I don't know, Tina," replied Misty with concern for her little friend, "He really likes young girls, and I'll bet he would love to do you. After all, at his age, he doesn't have the chance to do a girl every day, like some of these cocky football players. You should wander by his house, wear something sexy, and see what happens. I bet he would go for you, girl!"

"Well, why not," said Tina, "Especially if he's as good as you say at sex. I mean what the use of losin' your virginity if you never get any sex. Where's his house?"

 Misty scribbled his address on the back of Tina's hand, and the two finished getting dressed.

"You won't be disappointed, Tina," Misty said as they parted ways. "His name is Ray, and the old fucker will rock your world!" Misty laughed and said, "Tell him Misty sent you!"

Tina walked home, thinking about the old guy that Misty had described, and she noticed that by the time she got home, she was glistening with sweat, and her little pussy was getting wet and itchy under her cotton panties. It was 7 pm, and she had nothing to do on this hot Saturday night, as usual. She realized that Ray's house was just two blocks away, and so when her mom asked what she was up to for the night, Tina lied and said she was getting together with the other cheerleaders for a sleepover.

Tina put a few things in her little knapsack, and pulled on a pair of tight jeans over her only pair of thong panties, and pulled on a crop top. The top was a size too small, but it showed off her little tits better than anything else she owned and also showed off her lean taut tummy between the top and her hip-hugging jeans. She had tied her hair up in two pigtails, letting a few strands of her dirty blond hair hang down across her eyes, that she thought made her look a little bit slutty. With the gumdrop sized nipples poking through the thin crop-top fabric, she figured she could get the old man's attention. Then Tina put on her jean jacket even though it was way too hot for a jacket, to cover the slutty top before she walked out past her mom. She even brought her platform sandals, which added a couple of inches to her height and forced her posture to make her tits poke forward, and her little ass stand out.

"Bye, mom, see you tomorrow," Tina said on the way out.

"Bye, bye, Tina. Be good," her mom replied.

Tina didn't say anything but thought to herself, I'm fuckin' tired of bein' good. Tonight, I'm going to be a bad girl. A very bad girl!

And so Tina headed down the street, put on the platform sandals, and strutted around the corner on to Walnut Street, where Misty told her old Ray lived. When she reached his house, she was pleased to see that Ray was sitting on his porch, dressed in shorts and a white sleeveless t-shirt, most appropriate for the steamy hot weather. He was drinking a beer and smiled as she approached his house, and looked up at him on his porch. He was not bad looking for an old guy, with strong arms, big shoulders with some sort of tattoos, and just a small paunch under his t-shirt. He had salt and pepper hair, and a rough-looking beard of the same shade. When she walked up his walk toward the porch, Ray smiled with a big grin that showed off his relatively white teeth.

"Are you Ray?" Tina asked, as she walked right up to the steps of his porch, and looked up at him. She pulled off the jacket, and stood up straight, thrusting her little tits forward as best she could.

"I am," Ray replied, as he looked Tina over, and licked his lips a bit. "And who might you be, cutie pie?" He was fascinated by the hot little teen, with the dirty blond pigtails. Her tiny crop-top showed off her mini-tits with what looked like puffy nipples, and her low-cut jeans showed off a firm little tummy and a tight little ass in back.

Tina smiled as he looked at her with obvious interest, and cocked her hip a bit, and smiled back. She was still a little bit nervous though, and not sure of herself. She wasn't sure what to say, and how to introduce herself. She knew a beer would help though, so she asked him if she could have a beer.

"Well, I don't know, sweetie. You don't look like you are old enough for a beer." Ray replied.

"Oh, I'm old enough, alright. I got my ID," Tina said, as she turned and pulled her new ID that said she was 18 from her tight back pocket. She hopped up the two steps to the porch and handed it to Ray, who looked at it closely. After handing him the ID, she stood with her hands behind her, pushing her little tits as far forward as she could.

"Hmm", said Ray, looking at the ID. "Tina Jankovitz, 88 lbs, green eyes, blond hair, 5'3". Birthday, January 26, 2002. Okay then, I guess everything checks out. I'd say your hair is what we used to call dirty blond but this says you are 18." And he reached down and pulled a beer from the cooler next to his bench.

Tina stepped up on the porch to take the beer and took a big gulp.  

Immediately, Tina felt a warm buzz, and she relaxed a little bit. She smiled at Ray, and he moved slightly and patted the bench beside him, encouraging Tina to sit down next to him.

She sat down, and smiled saying, "I guess my hair is dirty blond, ain't it?" She toyed with the end of her ponytail and twisted it between her fingers. Ray raised his hand that had been resting behind her on the bench and put it firmly around her tiny waist above the jeans. He took a sniff of her hair.

Tina liked the feel of his rough hand on her warm flesh and smiled at Ray.

"I'm friends with Misty from the cheerleading squad," she blurted out, for no apparent reason. "Misty told me to tell you that she sent me." Tina wasn't sure she should have said this, but Ray seemed to be pleased and seemed to become even more friendly toward the cute teen.

"Well, why didn't you say so sooner," Ray said with a big grin, as he moved his hand up and down Tina's bare torso and under her crop top. He barely brushed her little boob, but Tina shivered when his rough hand touched her there.

Ray assured her: "Misty and I are REAL good friends. And any friend of Misty's is a friend of mine. It's so nice of Misty to send such a cute friend of hers to see me." Ray said as he continued blatantly feeling up the teen, stroking the firm but soft flesh between her tight jeans and the clingy crop top. As he continued stroking up and down her side, he said with a leer, "I like how you cheerleaders keep your bodies in such good shape. You've got a hot little body on you, Tina"

"Mmmmm, that feels good, Ray," said Tina, blushing a little at his compliment. And she leaned back and drained the rest of her beer.

Ray took the opportunity to bend down and gently massage each of her little tit mounds, before rising up to give her a little kiss. He then leaned in and kissed her neck and breathed heavily into her ear, making Tina giggle a little and shiver with pleasure.

"I'm out of beer in my cooler here, Tina," Ray said softly, "So let's go inside and get another one for you."

"Sure," said Tina with a big smile, as she let Ray take her hand, and lead her inside. Ray's cock began swelling as he anticipated the fun to come.

Ray followed Tina inside, looking at her tight butt in the jeans. His cock continued growing inside his shorts as he admired her ass. What had started as a dull Saturday night was starting to look much better. Ray put a big hand on Tina's bony hip and guided her toward his kitchen. She walked right up to his refrigerator, opened it, and grabbed a fresh beer. Ray grabbed one and guided her toward his living room, and the big tan couch that dominated the room. Tina plopped down, and again took a big gulp of the beer, before she put it down on the table next to her. She leaned back and stretched her legs out in front of the couch. Ray sat down close to her and again leaned in and nibbled on her neck. Tina giggled and reached over and put her hand on Ray's shorts, where she could see his cock tenting the shorts upward.

GloriSparkss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GloriSparkss

"You are a dirty little blonde," Ray mumbled, as Tina's little hand tried to feel his big cock. As her hand squeezed at his cock through his shorts, Ray pulled her clingy crop top upward to uncover the little muffins-size tits underneath. He took one in his mouth while he fondled the other, and then took the other in his mouth while he fondled the wet one that had just been in his mouth.

"Such nice little titties, Tina," Ray whispered between mouthfuls, as his rough beard tickled Tina's sensitive tit flesh. Tina was breathing heavily now, as she became turned on by all the attention to her little boobs.

Meanwhile, as he continued sucking on her little tits, Ray's big hand slid down her taut tummy and slipped under the waistband of her jeans.  With one quick motion, he unbuttoned the jeans and slipped his big middle finger down along the slit of her tight pussy, now wet with her juices.

Tina moaned as she felt his finger on her slit, and pushed herself against the pressure of his finger. Hearing and feeling her receptive reaction, Ray took advantage of the well-lubricated slit and forced his big finger deep inside the teen's tight pussy. Tina moaned again, and he felt her shudder as his finger seemed to produce a new wave of slick juice from her hot little cunt.

"Mmmmm, baby, I want a taste of that hot little pussy of yours," Ray whispered in Tina's ear, as she wiggled on his couch, half under his big body. "Did Misty tell you how I like to eat pussy, baby? Is that why you came over here teasin' old Ray with this hot little body of yours?"

"Oh, yeah, Ray, you dirty old man," Tina said between breaths, as she looked at the man older than her father and felt his big finger pleasuring her little love box. "She told me you love pussy and you can eat it for hours!

"You can take my pants off now, Ray, if you want" Tina whispered somewhat shyly, "I'm a little frisky. But I've been at the cheerleader workout all afternoon, getting all sweaty and turned on. I hope my little pussy isn't smelly and dirty."

"Well, I hope it is smelly and filthy dirty!" said Ray, as he prepared to strip the pants from the horny youngster. Tina giggled again, as the dirty old man seemed to get excited.  As Tina kicked off her platform flip-flops, Ray grabbed her jeans and peeled them from her ass, and then roughly pulled them off, leaving her with the tiny thong barely covering her cleanly shaved pussy.

"I don't think you'll need these either," said Ray, as he pulled the little thong off and tossed it aside. Now naked except for the crop top bunched over her titties, Ray pulled Tina down on the couch, and lifted her legs up over his shoulders, and dove down onto the slick pink pussy that parted ever so slightly as he pushed her legs apart.

Tina shuddered and gasped again as Ray's mouth enveloped her entire mound, and his beard tickled the tender flesh of her thighs and around her pussy. As his tongue entered her slit, Ray tasted the pungent taste of her juices, as well as the salty tang of her sweat. Another gush of juices seemed to welcome his tongue to her hot cunt, and she wiggled underneath him. Ray had to reach under and grasp her ass cheeks firmly to keep her from squirming away from his hungry mouth, and his deeply probing tongue. He loved the feel of her tight buns in his big hands. Each hand easily cupped each of the tightly muscled glutes and allowed him to fully control the teen as he ate her clean-shaved pussy.

"OMIGOD, omigod, OMIGOD," squealed Tina, as his mouth brought her to her first orgasm. "What are you doing... dooon't stop!"

"I guess you like this," Ray chuckled between mouthfuls of her slippery pussy, diving back down to plunge his tongue into the hot box for another round. He again pulled her by her ass, forcing his tongue deep inside her slippery labia.

Tina was gasping for air, and could barely form words, as she panted heavily from the waves of pleasure emanating from her little cunt. She had never had anyone go down on her with such aggressiveness, and she was overwhelmed by the feelings. Her legs involuntarily squeezed around Ray's head, and he felt her sweaty leg muscles tighten against his ears each time he forced his tongue deep inside her quivering cunt.

"Oh. My. God... Ray.... you've gotta stop.... no, don't stop, she mumbled as he continued going down on her tender young honeypot, now flowing with her hot juices.

Ray was loving the taste of her sweaty and juicy little cunt, and he'd been eating her for a while now and could keep going for a while longer if he wanted to. But his cock was getting a little tired of being cooped up in his shorts, and he knew how good it would feel to bury his big cock inside the squirming teen on his couch. He had to listen to his cock, at this point.

So while Ray continued eating the hot little pussy, and feeling the firm little tit muffins, he began talking dirty to Tina. He wanted her to beg for his cock.

"So, Tina baby, did Misty tell you about Ray's big cock?" He whispered up over her sweaty belly. "Did she tell you how it felt to have Ray's big fat cock filling up her little teenage pussy. Did she tell you about that, baby?"

"Awwww... fuck, Ray," moaned Tina, as he continued touching, licking, and tonguing her in ways she had never been touched before.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Tina," Ray said in a low growl. "Tell Ray what you want him to do to your dirty little pussy."

"Awww..... I want you, Ray," Tina mumbled. "I want you inside me."

"No, you gotta tell Ray exactly what you want, baby. My tongue is already inside you," Ray said back, now pulling up a little from his attention to her juicy pussy. "I know you can talk dirty to old Ray... so do it. Tell Ray what you want him to do with this big old dirty cock. Tell me exactly what you want, baby."

As he spoke he pulled out his cock, and waved it in front of the teen. Her eyes got big as she saw the stiff boner he held in front of her.

"Awww... fuck," Tina mumbled again, as her body arched toward him, seeking the attention he had just been giving.
"Yeah, Ray. I want that big old cock of yours," Tina began tentatively. "I want you to give me that cock. Put that big cock  in my little pussy, Ray. Fuck me nice and hard, you dirty old man."

"I knew that's what you wanted, Tina. Your dirty blond hair goes right along with the dirty little slut you are." Ray mumbled as he pulled on his cock and stroked it to its full length.  "I knew you wanted this old cock buried in your dirty little teen cunt, as soon as I saw you on my porch tonight."

"Awwww... give me yer cock, old man," Tina now pleaded.

"And I'm going to give it to you, baby," Ray said as held himself over her, and pressed his cock between the lips of her pussy, and forced it deep inside with one long, slow stroke.

"Yeeooww" yelped Tina, as the big cock nearly split her in two, as Ray plunged it inside her wet but still tight pussy. "Ohhhhh, fuck... it's so fuckin' big... OMIGOD... give me that big fuckin' cock, you dirty old man."

"Oh yeah," Ray replied, as he pulled out and again plunged his manhood deep into Tina's tiny body. She gasped, and stopped breathing for a second, as the cock filled her. She felt a second orgasm sweeping over her.

"Yeah, I'll give you the kind of a fucking only a real man can give, you little fuckin' slut," Ray said as he pounded into the teen's hot box.

"Ohhh... fuck... yeah," Tina gasped between strokes, as the horny old man pounded into her. "I am a dirty little slut, and I love your dirty old cock fuckin' my dirty little pussy. Fuck my little teen pussy, old man. Fuck it harder."

And Ray continued pounding away, as the teen continued to gasp and moan with every long stroke. Her head began to swing from side to side, and she was now moaning rhythmically to every stroke.

"Okay, now you're gonna ride me, Tina," Ray said, rising up from the girl, and turning to sit on the couch. As he laid back, he easily lifted the sweating girl from the couch, and set her down on top of him, and told her to guide his big cock into her pussy. Tina did as she was told, rising up just enough to position her narrow slit over his cock, and then sitting down on it, forcing it deep inside her tight cunny. As she did, Ray reached up and took hold of her little titties, gabbing them in a big hand, and with another hand on her bony hip, he used them like handles to pull her up, then back down on his pulsing dick.

"Ohhhh... fuck... fuck... fuck," Tina moaned in step with the cock alternately entering and pulling out of her gripping tunnel. "I'm coming again...fuck... yeeoow."

And Tina came again, her pussy gripping at Ray's cock in spasms, trying to keep it inside her with each stroke. This time, Ray was coming too, so as he pulled her down hard on his cock one last time, he let loose and shot his load deep into the teen's hot cunt, filling her with a load of his sticky cum. As she continued to ride, he finally let her come up and off his cock. And he watched as a gooey stream of his man juice, dripped from her hot slit. Tina reached down and stuck her finger inside her pussy, covering it with her juices and his cum. Then she put the finger in her mouth, and looked at Ray, with a big smile on her face.

"Next time you got no plans for Saturday night, Tina, you just come on over and visit old Ray. I'll take care of you, baby. I'll take care of you right." Ray said to the sweating but smiling little teen sitting on top of him.

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments