Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Next Door

"I get to know the teenage vixen next door"

70
15 Comments 15
21.2k Views 21.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I recently moved here, to the Heights, after my wife of twenty years left me for another woman. How do you fight that? Short answer; you don't. I needed a new place, devoid of memories, of familiarity, to get on with my life. No social life, no women, no distractions, just work, eat and sleep.  I work in the financial sector, concentrating on Asian markets, so my workday starts when everyone elses ends.

And so it was that I found myself working from  my upstairs office one night. The only illumination coming from my computer screen. Coming back from a pee break, I glanced out my window.  I noticed a female, lying on her bed, laptop open to a porn site, with her hand down her panties. It's been several months since I've been with a woman, so I watched.  I watched intently as her computer screen came alive with an older man and a teen girl played out a scene filled with the kind of debauchery one would expect. Blow jobs, pussy licking, penetration in numerous positions. In the meantime, the girl on the bed was furiously trying to get herself off. her fingers sluicing in and out of her just hidden pussy.

I found myself hard, unable to stop watching. Thinking to myself how pretty, how sexy, this girl is, My hand wandered to my crotch and I found myself fondling my lust swollen cock. I lost track of time and before I knew it, she had climaxed, her head thrown back against her pillow, and her eyes wide open. Staring up at me. She stopped, pulled her hand slowly from her panties and, still staring at me, licked her fingers and smiled. I pulled back from the window, obviously busted. I returned to my work, but found it difficult to concentrate. Ultimately, I gave up trying to work and I found myself viewing some teen porn clips on my desktop. Young looking girls and older looking men fucking up a storm. I began stroking as I watched.  It didn't take long before I errupted in my lap, covering myself with long gooey strings of cum. I had forgotten how good sex, even solo, felt. After cleaning up, I went back to work, silently thanking the girl next door for some long needed relief.

Her name was Morgan, a sixteen year old Junior at the local high school. Average height, a little chubby, but still rather pretty, she had red, shoulder length hair that she wore in a pony tail. Overall, she looked like the quintessential, clean cut, innocent high schooler. I had met her and her parents shortly after I moved in. Her Dad was a teacher at a neighboring school district and her Mom worked at a local bank. 

For the next two nights, I worked, sneaking glances out the window. On both occasions, I was rewarded with a private showing of Morgan jilling off. She started by doing a striptease in front of the window. Slowly peeling off her street clothes down to a cami and her panties, she gave me peeks at her breasts before laying down on her bed and popping open her laptop. Bringing up clips of a teen and an older man, she settled into a routine. One hand down her panties, the other under her cami, she went to work, slowly at first. Every few seconds she would glance up at my window and smile when she caught me staring. With her laptop in full view she brought herself off, finishing by licking her girlcum coated fingers and waving goodnight.

The next night, she stripped down completely, and brought out a toy. Slowly inserting it while looking up at me, she played for several minutes, enduring two obvious orgasms before removing the vibrator and sucking it clean. By this time my balls ached for release. I think she could sense it, as she mimed a jerk off and smiled. I'm not sure why I did it, but I pulled out my cock and began stroking it in front of the window. She smiled again as she watched me slide my hand up and down, getting closer to relief with each stroke. Finally, I grunted as my cock spewed its contents all over my window.

As I opened my eyes I saw her open her mouth, stick out her tongue and  make like she was licking my cum off the windowpane. She blew me a kiss, turned out the light and went off to sleep. I knew it was a bad idea, but I resolved, at that point, to get to know her better, especially in the biblical sense. I, too, returned to my nighttime routine of analyzing the Hang Seng Market. Just short of dawn, I went to my bedroom and tried to sleep.

The next morning, while I was upstairs shaving, I heard the doorbell ring. I slipped on my pants and answered it, only to find no one there. There was a note stuck in the storm door. It read:

" Hi! I'm Morgan. I like older men. They are so much more attentive than boys my age. I think your hot. You make me horny. Do I make you horny? IM me."  It gave her IM address with a smiley face. I looked at the neighbors house. There in the front window was Morgan, smiling as she lifted her tee shirt and exposed her breasts. I'd be lying to you if I told you I didn't stare at those pointed lumps on her chest. I felt the lump in my pants form as I retreated into my house.

Once inside, I stared at the note, thinking about this unexpected proposition. My conscience and my libido fought in my head. I had been too long without a woman, and I could use a release.  But, she's not a woman, she's a teenage girl, and you're forty. If she's old enough to breed, she's a woman. She's your next door neighbors daughter. They're all somebodies daughter, and it never stopped you before.Don't you remember Homecoming weekend in college? a two day fuckfest with your now ex-wife. Every position imaginable, plus a couple of nw ones. Morgan wants it. She's not old enough to know what she wants. Like hell she's not, you  saw how deep her fingers went the other night as she brought herself off before your eyes, she's not a virgin. 

I unfolded the piece of paper, took out my phone, and sent her a reply. "Hey Morgan. I'm flattered that you find me so desireable, but why me?"

She came right back.  "What took you so long?  Are you hard for me? Like I said, I like a man who is more attentive. You are more attentive, aren't you?"

"I'd like to think so."

"So come on over and prove it."

"Aren't your parents home?"

"They are leaving tomorrow night for a weekend away. I promised them that I wouldn't have any 'boys' over while they were gone. You're not a boy, so It won't be a lie.  I'll see you tonight, at the window, hopefully, naked."

"Tonight." I replied, "Naked." The depths of my depravity played out in my head all day, but when it got down to crunch time, guess where I was? That's right. Standing at the window Hard-on pointing toward the north star, hand cupping my balls waiting for her appearance, and her instructions.

True to her word, she appeared after her parents had gone to bed. Again she did a slow strip tease, down to her panties and bra, set up her laptop so I could watch with her. Holding up one finger, she disappeared from view, only to re-appear with her phone and a vibrator. My phone pinged. She had sent me a message. "Hi Grey", it said, "Are you ready ?"

LillyMayer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyMayer1

"Sure!" I replied,  pressing up against the window, my erection in full view.

 She pinged me again." Nice cock! Looks big. Can't wait to see it in person."

She slowly removed her bra, giving me a full view of her small, but full breasts. "Nice tits!" I wrote.

"I think they're kinda small. I wish they were bigger." she wrote back, gently massaging them to full stiffness.

"Nonsense! They look perfect. Can't wait to see them up close and personal. Just might have to give them a little tweak."

She gave each nipple a quick pull, then  pulled down her panties, revealing a slightly trimmed fiery red bush framing her slit. She  put the panties up to her nose, then held them out for me.  I took a deep breath and blew her a kiss.  She smiled, and typed, "I just might have to stuff them in your mouth tomorrow. So you can't scream."

"I can't wait to taste them. And you."

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

"Only the ones I fuck."

"Speaking of which, why don't you stroke while you watch me.." She stretched out on the bed, applying the vibrator to her clit. She closed her eyes as she began to play with herself. One hand scrunching her tits, the other playing all around her clit. I was so hard, and so turned on. I picked up a pair of field glasses and zoomed in for a closer look.  She noticed and texted, " I knew you had an inner perv! Looking forward to bringing him out." She stood for a moment, opened her window, signalling for me to do the same.

And so it went. Me watching Morgan getting herself off. Morgan watching me do the same. She started raising her hips off the bed as she stuffed her toy inside. I heard her moan,  "Ohfuck! So close! Gonna cum!" Her thighs clamped on her hand. She blushed from her belly up to her forehead and she muffled her enjoyment with a stuffed bear.

"Me too!" My eyes scrunched shut as my hand slid up and down my shaft. My cock pulsated as streams of cum coated my window, dripping down over the frame.

"That is the last time you will waste all that precious cum. Understand?"

"If you insist!"

"Oh, I insist." Lifting cum soaked fingers to her mouth, she sucked them clean. "Until tomorrow." she said, blowing me a kiss.

Her  lights went out and I went back to work, mythoughts drifting away from Asia today and wandering toward Morgan tomorrow.

I watched as Morgan got dressed for school the next morning. She knew I was looking and put on quite a show.  I, in turn, showered and shaved and went about my business until Morgan returned home. She sat on her bed with her hand in her panties, gently playing with herself until I could definitely see the wet spot in her crotch. She smiled up at me and texted. "Just a preview. I hope you enjoyed it, but remember, no touching yourself! Thats my job."

"I Promise." I wrote back, patiently waiting for her parents to come home from work, pack, and leave, which they finally did around six. No sooner had they driven off, I got a text. "Come in through the back yard. I'm sure one of  the neighbors is watching, even though I promised my parents 'No  Boys in the house'"

I cut through the hedge and knocked on the kitchen door. Morgan greeted me like a long lost lover, practically jumping into my arms and giving me a warm, wet, sloppy kiss. Her hands immediately went for the lump in my jeans. "Follow me Grey." she said, as she led me to her bedroom. "Have a seat" she said pointing to her bed.  Covered in pale pinks and blues, it sat opposite a dresser with a large mirror.I sat looking at the reflection of her teenage ass in tight jeans and plaid blouse. She dropped to her knees on the floor, spread my legs, unzipped my fly, and pulled out my semi-rigid manhood. Kissing the crown, she said, "It's bigger than I thought! We are gonna have some fun tonight." She gave it a kiss on the head, smearing pre-cum on her lips. "Lip gloss." she said, staring at its length and girth. 

Her lips engulfed the crown and the tip of her tongue swept the sensitive area where crown and shaft meet. She was no novice at cock sucking. "Ohhh God" , I hissed as I looked down at her. She returned my gaze, a devilish twinkle in her eyes. "If you're not carefull we'll be done here before we get started." Her look turned quizzical, so I answered the unasked question. "I haven't been with a woman for several months."

She popped her mouth off my erection and said, "By the time I'm done with you, you'll be completely empty and these will look like raisins." She sucked my left testicle into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the crinkled sac. Her hand rode up and down my pole as she alternated suckling on my nuts. My head hit the pillow and I groaned again.  She let my testicles go and returned to my nob, sucking it in  and sliding partway down on my shaft. I could feel my helmet hitting the back of her throat.  My hands gravitated to her head. She mumbled "Unh Unh!" as her head swayed from side to side. so I gripped the duvet, lifting my hips off the mattress. I had forgotten how blissful a womans mouth feels on my cock. Morgan was picking up on just how out of control I was, and she forced more of me down her throat. "Guk! Guk! Guk!" as she tried not to gag on me. I was so close. I didn't want to stop. But, I didn't want to spoil the moment for her either. 

"Ohhh fuck! .... You don't stop soon .... gonna cum!" I panted.  She gave my sac a gentle squeeze as she closed her lips around my shaft and started to hum.   I couldn't hold out any longer! With a throaty growl I felt my cock start to twitch, jets of warm, creamy cum blasting into the back of her throat.  It seemed to go on forever, muscles contracting, pushing a seemingly endless amount of sperm deep into her mouth. I could feel her throat contracting as she swallowed, adding to my bliss. 

Finally, it stopped. She let me slide from her lips, looked up at me and smiled, letting a drip of cum slip out and dribble down her chin. "Wow!" she said, "I haven't swallowed that much cum in a long time." she crawled up my prone body and planted a wet kiss on my lips, letting me taste myself. It was kind of hot, something I'd never done before, and I  found myself pushing my tongue between her lips.

We broke the kiss, and she quietly said, "That's a first."

"A first what?" I replied.

"The first time any guy let me kiss him after a blowjob, let alone sucking his load off my tongue. You like the taste of your own cum?"

" Never tried it before."

"Really? Your ex-wife never let you do that?"

"The few times she did it, she never swallowed. She either pulled off just in time or spit it out."

An evil  grin crossed her face again, "Well, that's just not gonna happen! This is gonna be one hell of a weekend, Grey." She leaned in and kissed me again, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. I thought to myself, 'you are so right, girl'.

 

 

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments