Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First And Not The Last Time - Part 1

"How as a youth I was introduced to M2M fun"

36
6 Comments 6
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is based on my real life experience and my first time introduction to my bisexuality, in the form of M2M. <p> [ADVERT] </p> This story is based on fact, follow ups will be both fact and fantasy."

This is how I was seduced, my first experience was at an early age; I was in high school in a northern Brisbane suburb. The other party was my next door neighbor, who was one year senior to me at school.  I had just turned sixteen a few weeks earlier and was still a virgin, only every having got as far as copping a feel of a girl's breast under her top and a lot of kissing. At school we had a number of different sporting groups. I played winger on our rugby league team but did little else in the off season, so my PE teacher suggested I try gymnastics as I was then slim, fast and steady on my feet. 

I went to the Gym hall one lunchtime to see what was involved. A familiar voice called out to me, and I turned to find my next door neighbor Tony walking over to me.  The PE teacher said "Good, if you two know each other, Tony you can show John the ropes." I spent a number of lunch times practicing with Tony that week. 

During the school holidays, (back in the days before PlayStation and Xbox) I had just got home from a bike ride. Tony was out on his front lawn doing a number of rolls and tumbles.  He called to me asking if I wanted to practice with him and spot for each other as we did handstands and balanced. 

We started practicing, and as he did a flip I thought I saw his cock clearly under his shorts; he wasn't wearing underpants and I was intrigued seeing another guy's cock.  Previously it was only at the swimming pool as we changed from our togs back into our uniforms that I sneaked looks at other boys cocks. 

Tony flipped up into a handstand; I was in front of him, spotting as he was balancing.  He said, "Watch this!" as he lifted one hand off the ground balance on one.  He was doing it, straining a lot, he started to lean forward, I grabbed his hips to balance him again.  As I did the leg of his shorts fell from over his groin and exposed his cock, almost level with my chest.  It lay there staring right at me.

He started to fall backwards and I grabbed his hips again, my eyes still fixed on his cock.  But I was off balance and distracted, so we fell together, my hands grabbed for something to hold on to and one found his cock.  As we hit the ground and recovered, I still had hold of it.  I looked down, quickly released it and apologized for grabbing him there.

He said not to worry about it and added quietly that he quite liked how it felt.  I just blushed.  We kept practicing for another fifteen minutes and, being a fairly hot day, he asked me inside for a cold drink and something to eat.  It was just around lunch time and no one was home at my place so I agreed.   It became clear that both of his parents were at work too, giving us the house to ourselves. 

Being boys using chairs and tables was just an inconvenience so we sat on the floor, opposite each other and leaning against the lounge chairs. We sat and finished our food and drinks, talking about school, girls and the teachers.  Tony sat opposite me and crossed his legs, as he did I could clearly see his cock hanging out of his shorts. 

KarinnaSuarez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinnaSuarez

"Truth or dare?" he said. 

"Truth," was my reply,

"Boring," he said, "but okay, who would you kiss, Lorrae or Jenny?"

"Both" I said, "Your turn, the truth or dare?"

"Truth," he replied.

"Who is being boring now?"  I stalled as I thought of my question, "How often do you jerk off?"

"Every day." came a sheepish response  "You?"

"Are you asking for a truth?"

"No. truth or dare?"

I was feeling adventurous. "Dare."

"You've seen mine, you even held mine, show me your dick"

I was nervous now because his cock was much bigger than mine, but I got up, pulled down my shorts and stood there with just my T-shirt on.  He looked at my cock closely, he was staring intently at my uncut cock.

"Does it pull back?" I nodded. "Can I touch it?" I nodded again.

He touched my cock which was now getting harder, using a finger either side of the head, he pulled the foreskin back, exposing my round, red knob.  By now my cock was hard and standing proud in his hand.  "Hey it's almost as big as mine gets now!"

I reached out and grabbed his semi hard cock, and it was instantly hard as soon as I touched it.  Our cocks were similar sizes, his slightly longer, but mine was thicker.  I started to rub and wank his cock, but he stopped me and took my hand and told me to spit in it.  After I did he put my hand back on his cock and said to try again.  That was much better. 

I said, "I don't need to do that, my foreskin acts like a sleeve."  

We stood there wanking each other for a minute, when he said to lay down, as I did he lay down next to me, so we were head to toe.  Then I felt his mouth on my cock, he sucked and licked at my cock, saying to me "Just do like I do."  So I copied his moves and found myself sucking, not just my first cock, but also my neighbor's cock.  It didn't take long and I started to cum; my body tensed and I tried to pull myself out of Tony's mouth, but he pulled my hips into him, my cock now buried deep in his mouth and swallowed every squirt of my cum.  It was then that he started to orgasm.  I followed his lead and pulled him closer, keeping his cock in my mouth as I felt his cum gushing into my mouth down the back of my throat.

Every day of those school holidays was spent "practicing gymnastics" and many afternoons after school, Tony being a straight A student, he would help me with my "homework" too.  This continued for the rest of that term, until Tony's family moved to another suburb, still close by and at the same school, but far enough away to stop the afternoon visits. 

During the other school holidays of that year?  Well let's say I had some longish bike trips and some further adventures together.

Published 
Written by JohnJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments