Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Favour - Part 2

"My girlfriend asked so nicely, it would have been rude to refuse."

19
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second part of a series. You may want to start at the beginning."

L looked good in the tight black skirt. I find skirts with buttons on the front such a turn on, as of they are an invitation to undo them, like unwrapping a birthday present. This one had six buttons and the bottom one was undone, revealing just a glimpse of shapely leg. She wore the matching black jacket over a crisp cream blouse that was see-through enough to reveal the lace top of her white bra. Sheer black clad those elegant legs. She looked good enough to eat, smart, demure, and sexy. Despite yesterday's exertions, I felt the familiar stirring in my boxers.

"You're late," said C, my girlfriend.

"Oh, and 'hello' to you too, and 'nice to see you' and 'thanks for helping out.' I'm all of five minutes late."

"You did alright out of it, if I remember rightly." She smirked at me, that dirty half-smile that I found irresistible. "L needs to be back by nine for a call from her parents. They're away."

"Thanks for doing this, I'm very grateful," L piped up from the sofa.

"No worries, but we'll need to get off soon then." I kissed C full on the lips and cradled her right breast. Her large nipple responded instantly to my touch.

"Get a room," said L. I looked over C's shoulder at her and could see from the look on her face that L had plans for us.

Five minutes later, we were on our way. L placed her jacket behind the seats. The short sleeves of her blouse revealed her slender, toned arms. Before we'd reached the end of the road, another skirt button was undone. I wondered if those lovely legs were contained in stockings. I stole a glance, nothing to say one way or the other yet.

"Did you get it?" I said.

"Not yet. Oh, you mean the job?" She was straight into full, dirty flirt mode.

"The interview went well but the interviewer spent the whole time looking straight at my tits, so I expect the well-endowed blonde with the plunging neckline got it. I had you down as a tit man but after my birthday, I'm not so sure."

"You don't muck about, do you?"

"What's the point? I could feel you inside me for days after that night. I was so turned on that I was changing my knickers twice a day. So are you a tit man?"

"I do like a nice pair to play with, but I also appreciate a shapely, firm arse or a nice pair of legs too. You've got the lot."

"Not enough there for a decent tit fuck, though, is there? Not like C's." L was right, C's soft, round D cups were ideal for the job.

"Wouldn't mind trying though."

She smiled, then she did that thing women do to discombobulate men. She removed her bra without taking off her blouse. She put the white lacy garment into her handbag, then reached across and stroked my thigh. I stiffened and she grinned. "That took you by surprise, didn't it? I seem to be able to do that. There's no phone call, by the way. I lied." I glanced across and saw the dark shadows of her perfect nipples through her blouse as they hardened in the cooling air.

The fourth skirt button was now undone. I ran my hand along the inside of her thigh. "Watch the road, not my legs." She parted them slightly. "You'll have to wait and see what awaits."

"I don't need to see what I can feel." She sighed and slipped forward in her seat, making my access easier.

"Just keep your eyes and your mind on the road, not what you'd like to do to me. I want you in one piece when you get me home."

I slid my hand further up between her thighs. They were hold-up stockings.

"Happy now? You could have just asked."

I went further and got a surprise and my fingers reached her hot, slippery wetness. "No knickers?"

"In my bag, they were soaking so I took them off at C's. Now hands on the wheel, eyes on the road." She adjusted her skirt to preserve some semblance of modesty.

A couple of minutes passed. The roads were quiet and we were only about ten minutes from her home. "Do you think I'm some sort of slut? I'm not that kind of girl at all you know."

"What do you mean?"

"Well sitting here with no knickers on, propositioning you at my party, putting on a front like this."

"No, you're not a slut but I don't know why you think you need to put on such a show."

"I always get it wrong. You're only my second. I only slept with my ex because I thought he'd dump me if I didn't. Then he started forcing me to do all sorts of things."

"Not much of a catch if he forced you was he? That's something you'd never find me doing."

"Look at me though, cheating with my best friend's boyfriend."

"Cheated, once, and I wasn't exactly forced, was I? Now, why don't you tell me why you came to your senses and dumped that boyfriend of yours."

"It was quite funny, really. I caught him in the act of screwing a waitress at his work's party."

"Hard to explain away."

"It gets better, he told me to get on my knees and lick her clean while he gave me one from behind."

"In the right circumstances, that would be pretty erotic. I guess neither of you was up for it?"

"I told him to fuck off and kneed him in the balls. She said, 'Well done for finding them,' and we left him doubled up. I left the door to the room open so everyone could see him with his trousers round his ankles."

"Remind me never to cross you. Nice to see you smiling again. Look, L. You're not a slut, you're not a bad person, you just picked a bad one. We're not all like that." I parked outside her house. "Now do you want me to come in, no pressure, I just want to make sure you're OK."

MariaCassieTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaCassieTS

"Please, I'd like that, but first some dry knickers."

Five minutes had passed before she came downstairs. I'd found the coffee and made us both mugs. She sat down next to me and snuggled close. "I feel bad about cheating on C. It doesn't seem right but at the moment I just want to."

'Stop a moment. It would be the easiest thing in the world to start kissing you, undress you, kiss every inch of that perfect body of yours, and end up fucking each other senseless but think about how it would affect both of us.'

'Stop thinking, we've already cheated once, want to go upstairs?'

I followed her perfect backside up the stairs to her room. The curtains were closed and a bedside light was turned on. She'd planned it all along.

I placed my hands on her shoulders. "We're going to play a game I invented. I'm going to undress you slowly, one button at a time and every part of you that comes into view has to be kissed and caressed properly before the next button is undone."

She smiled at me and said, "Do I get to play too?"

"That's up to you. I'll start."

She lay back on the bed and I surprised her by starting with the lowest button on her blouse, exposing her soft, flat belly and pretty navel. I kissed all around, gently untucking the blouse from her skirt and moving my lips slowly along the waistband.

"Belts don't count," she said as she unbuckled mine, followed by the button on my jeans.

"You lose this time."

"You've got an unfair advantage, I'm wearing less."

"My game, my rules." I undid the next button on her blouse, revealing the softness under her breasts and the top of her stomach. She sighed as I kissed up as far as I could, then across under one breast and the other before returning down her side to her waist.'

"I am soaking wet again." She started to unbutton my shirt from the top, kissing my chest as she did so.

"That's three. You cheated."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"This," I unbuttoned the rest of her blouse before taking her right nipple in my mouth, sucking it gently and swirling my tongue all around it. I moved to the left and did the same again.

"Oh my God," she whispered as I circled both at the same time with the tips of my fingers. She'd forgotten the game and she arched her back towards me, thrusting her perfect, small tits upwards. The last two buttons of her skirt were simple and she lay there in front of me, clad only in the tiniest pair of pink knickers, a stain of wetness spreading from between her legs.

"We're going to play the second part of the game now. I am going to get you so turned on that you will beg, how you beg remains to be seen."

I sucked her right breast again.

"Will you beg to be fucked?"

I moved slowly to the left breast and sucked it.

"Or, maybe screwed?"

I squeezed her tits together gently.

"Or even shagged?"

I moved downwards kissing her belly until I reached the waistband of her knickers. I kissed all along from left to right.

"Maybe you want to be poked?"

Then down and kissed her mound through the lacy fabric.

"Even porked, not heard that one in a while."

Around the top of her left leg and down her thigh.

"Bonked."

Around her right leg and thigh.

"Or banged. Whatever will you beg for? Rest assured, lady, you will beg."

Her eyes were closed and she moved her hips upwards. I gently slid my thumbs under the fabric of her knickers and lowered them. She lifted that wonderful backside further to make my life easier thrusting her flat stomach upwards. The cotton clung to the wetness of her swelling pussy lips momentarily. I lifted her legs onto my shoulder and the lacy cotton completed its journey to the bedroom floor.

Leaving one leg on my shoulder, I kissed her all the way down. As I worked down the soft inside of her shapely thigh I caught the first wave of musky perfume from her juices, then repeated my kisses down the other leg. She spread herself wide and groaned as I kissed her naked mound, then gently worked downwards until I could move my tongue inside her dripping slit, licking around the willing welcoming lips as she started to writhe slowly.

I probed deeper with my tongue, lapping at the silky walls of her pussy, then up to her hardened nub. I sucked gently and she gasped, then moaned as she thrust her hips gently up and down.

I surfaced for air. "Like that, do you?"

She groaned as I inserted two fingers into her slippery wetness, probing and stroking. She locked her legs around me, and shuddered as she came, coating my hand with a flood of juices.

I moved down and licked at her greedily, my hand moving between her shapely arse cheeks to probe her tight hole. As my finger entered her, she yelled. She thrust her hips hard into me and grabbed at the back of my neck, forcing me further into her soaking wet pussy as she convulsed with pleasure.

"Oh my God, please fuck me now," she screamed.

<<< to be continued >>>

Published 
Written by WiltsWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments