Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Checker, The Finale

"The day unfolds and we make our decision."

8
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

In my weakened state, I collapsed to the blanket, falling onto my back.  Sandy knelt and began relieving me of my clothing from bottom to top.  Once I was nude, she removed the jacket and lay down on top of me.

We kissed softly, at first, while our hands explored.  Lying there with a naked girl on top of me was more exciting than I'd ever imagined.  As we kissed and petted each other, I felt my trapped penis beginning to grow.  Fortunately, it was pinned between our bellies and was growing away from Sandy's virgin vagina.

Sandy must have felt it and started squirming against it, which only caused more growth.  "Wow, that thing just can't get enough, can it?" she teased.

"Yeah, well, you are the first naked girl it's ever seen or felt, so..."

"Oh, am I now?  So does it like me so far?"

I pulled her sarcastically angelic face to mine and kissed her longingly.  As the kiss broke, leaving us both panting excitedly, I replied, "It loves everything about you!"

Sandy kissed me again in much the same way I kissed her, leaving us both frenzied and gasping for air.  Suddenly, she slid down my torso and took my unyielding friend into her mouth.  I'm embarrassed to say that it only took her about ten bobs before I bellowed, "I'm going to cum!"

Sandy never missed a beat and drained me for a second time this afternoon.  She slid back up as I recovered, and we kissed lovingly for several minutes.  Wanting to please and taste her again, I rolled her onto her back.  I kissed my way down to her petite breasts.  Yes, they were small, but she loved the attention that I gave them.

I kissed, licked, and eventually sucked her petite pink nipples into my mouth.  Sandy wiggled about while moaning and begging, "More, please more!"

As I nibbled on one while rolling the other, Sandy began humping and grinding her crotch into my belly.  Thankfully my enlarged pecker was nowhere near her needy vagina.  At some point, she'd had enough of my breast stimulation and pushed my head south.

I didn't need any encouragement and moved enthusiastically between her cum-soaked thighs. Greedily I lapped and penetrated her delicious gem.  Whatever I was doing quickly sent Sandy over the moon as she convulsed about like a fish out of water.  Her jumping around managed to push me away, but only for a moment.

As I moved in again, I wrapped my arms around her thighs and gripped tightly.  Once I was sure that my surprise was secure, I moved in for more of her yummy juices.  Sandy began to moan loudly and caught herself before the entire county came running.  While she covered her mouth with both hands, I found her little clit. 

This thing was the item of legend amongst teenage boys.  Even those who weren't virgins still didn't believe in its existence.  With Sandy's small labia and thighs spread open so wide, even a blind man could find it.  Although, I have to admit that I felt it before I saw it.  It felt like a smooth little pebble in a soft, moist bed.  I imagined a pearl in an oyster for a second, but this tasted much better.

I placed my tongue against it and twirled around the outside.  It was obviously at least as sensitive as the tip of my penis, so I tread gently.  As I kept up the circular motion, Sandy's oral exertions increased dramatically in volume.  Luckily for both of us, her hands muffled most of it as I quickly brought about another of her climaxes.

It's good that I had such a tight grip on her because it was like holding onto a bucking bronco as she came.  When I tried to return to her little oyster after she settled down, Sandy grabbed my head and forcefully pulled me up to her face.  She kissed me with need, and I, her.

And that was the moment of truth, for as Sandy pulled me up and I followed hastily, my pecker came to rest between her moist thighs.  I didn't notice it at first, but as our kiss accelerated, my penis grew.  The only good thing was that it rose toward her pucker and lodged itself between her buttocks and the blanket.

Sandy opened her eyes as our kiss slowed.  She obviously felt my friend's presence.  We had an entire conversation with just our eyes, and it lasted for some time as it twitched repeatedly.  I'd been quiet until now because I thought it would make me look weak if I didn't try to get inside of her.  But then my Mother's thoughts came back to me about getting to know each other better and that it would be so much better.

With that in mind, I pulled back a little and raised up.  We both watched intently as my pulsing dagger passed over her welcoming slit.  And for just a moment, I entertained the idea of slipping into her damp warmth.  After all, wasn't that what it was made for?  After it passed by her pussy, I deposited my penis on top of her groin.  

We stared momentarily before she pulled me in for the kiss of ages.  There was more love than lust, and it was slow, warm, and sloppy at times.  The kiss went on for some time as Sandy pushed me onto my back, never losing its intensity or emotion.  

Rather than letting the kiss die quietly, as so many do, Sandy broke it off cleanly.  Without a word, she turned around slowly and deposited her warm puss right onto my face.  As I spread her legs and began pleasuring my prize, she did the same to me.  We both took our time, and it was much more gratifying.

We came together, well, mostly together, this time.  Sandy's started first, and mine came only seconds later, so technically, she was still cumming when I started.  The feeling of both of us climaxing together was amazing.  It made me wonder just how much better it would be inside her as we both orgasmed.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

In the aftermath, we both kept up our engrossment in the other's genitalia.  I was able to bring Sandy to another climax as our mutual oral explorations continued.  My penis started to harden from all of her enjoyable ministrations.  It was then that I felt her rolling on a condom.

My mind exploded with thoughts of family, marriage, children, and finally, sex.  It was racing so fast that I didn't notice that Sandy had climbed off my face and was now kneeling over top of me.  She waited until our eyes made contact before she let her lips rest on the tip of my sheathed hardon.

It was the moment of truth, and I uttered, "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Sandy replied with a beautiful smile and love in her eyes.

Our eyes stayed locked as she wiggled around a little before the head slid slowly inside her.  Sandy took her time moving up and down.  With each downstroke, I saw my penis move a little deeper inside her welcoming womb.  Up until now, Sandy's hands were locked tightly onto my hips for balance.  But, as she got a little deeper and her breathing became more ragged, I took her hands into mine.

Our fingers intertwined, and I pulled her down so that we could kiss.  Sandy kept moving slightly and came arduously as our mouths connected.  She squeezed the blood out of my hands as she squashed my face with hers.  Sandy trembled wildly as I pulled her arms behind her to hold her tight, not wanting to release her hands.

All through her growing climax, Sandy kept riding me slowly.  

The feeling of her vagina was restrictive and welcoming at the same time.  It was also warm and seemed well lubricated for this exact purpose.  Even with the condom, I could sense so many things, including the spasms that rolled through her as she came.

Maybe it was the four orgasms I'd already had, but at this moment, I didn't feel even close to another.  I was so intrigued by her amazing body and how it worked that I had no thoughts of my own ultimate end.  Whatever it was, I wanted to relish in these moments and allow Sandy to enjoy them without the worry of satisfying me.

Her orgasm continued for much longer than her previous ones, and I was glad that she got so much pleasure from being with me.  Sandy released her grip on my hands and moved them to my face as she finally came to a stop.  Holding it gently and staring into my eyes, she offered, "Roll me over and make love to me, Dennis."

We kissed deeply and soulfully for some time before we parted.  I clumsily started to roll us with my penis still inside her and realized that I'd be better off removing it first.  This was both of ours' first times, and I didn't want to ruin it by hurting either of us.  After pulling out, I softly rolled Sandy off of me and then got up on my knees.  

I stared at her beautiful body for a moment with her legs open and welcoming me inside her.  It was a moment that I was sure that I'd never forget.  Sandy blushed as she asked, "What are you doing?  Come here!"

"You are amazing, and I just want this moment etched into my mind forever.  I never want to forget our first time together and how beautiful you are right now."

Sandy pulled me down onto her and grasped my penis.  She directed it into her vagina before pulling me inside.  With it about halfway inside her, we kissed softly.  As I started moving, the kisses became more hungry and forceful.  Soon after, Sandy wrapped her legs around my back, which opened her up more.  The speed and depth of my thrusts increased until I was hitting the back of her vagina repeatedly.

Sandy was cumming hard as she begged, "Faster, harder!"

I was already on the way to doing just that as I felt my own orgasm on the way.  She must have known that I was close as she yelled, "Yes, come for me, Dennis.  Come in me!"

I rode the wave of our desire as my own contractions began.  Throughout my peak, I kept pounding her open pussy with my needy cock.  We both moaned and screamed into the wide-open mouth of the other.  As my ejaculations ended, I felt the energy leave my body.  I slowly crumbled down on top of Sandy as she held me tight to her heaving form.

* * * *

That was our first time, and there would be many more, many at that same spot in the briar.  We both got our Associates degrees, hers in accounting and mine in agriculture.  You see, we found that we had a real love for the farm and ended up taking it over after learning from her aunt and uncle.  

We ended up getting married a few years later and built our own home on the farm.  That way, her aunt and uncle could stay as long as they wanted and continue to teach us all the things that go along with farming.  Shortly after moving into our home, our first daughter arrived.  There would be four more to follow.

Over the years, we spent less time fooling around in the briars but always made sure to spend the anniversary of our first time there, in our spot.  After we were married, I told my mom that we did end up having sex that day at the farm.  She didn't say anything until years later.  At our twentieth-anniversary party, Mom approached me and whispered, "Okay, so sometimes it does work out if you don't wait."

The end.

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments