Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birthday Weekend Continues

"Heidi and Richard think about what happens next"

37
3 Comments 3
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

This is part two of the story. It is essential to read The Birthday Weekend Part 1 first to understand the context.

“There’s room for two in there you know,” was Heidi’s parting comment to Richard as she walked out the living room door. Richard furrowed his brow as he looked around the room for any sign that would indicate what had taken place but as far as he could see, all evidence had been removed. He was tempted to go and join Heidi in the shower but there was a lot going on in his head and the voice of reason was telling him that this was wholly wrong. Aside from the emotional conflict, he was no spring chicken anymore and he would definitely need a bit of time before he was ready for any more physical activity.

Heidi stood in the shower letting the hot water cascade over her tight and toned body and shoulder length light brown hair. She was in a turmoil of emotions, her body ached from the pounding she had just received and despite thoroughly scrubbing herself, she could still feel his seed inside her. Every logical part of her brain told her what happened was wrong and that the repercussions would have huge impacts but her body yearned for his touch, his kiss and to feel him insider her once again. She realised after a while that he was not going to accept her veiled invitation to join him in the shower and wasn’t sure whether she was pleased about that or not. She turned the tap off and climbed out into the steamy bathroom and began the laborious process of drying herself.

Richard had meanwhile made his way up to his marital bedroom, as he crossed the landing, he heard the shower from the main bathroom and once again, paused to decide which path to follow, but logic prevailed and he went into the ensuite that ran from his room and stepped into the shower within to quickly rinse away their combined perspiration and fluids.

Once she was dry, Heidi saw that her pyjama shorts were heavily stained with a mixture of his cum and her own secretions, so keeping the towel wrapped around her, she tiptoed into George’s bedroom, the scene of the previous night’s loss of her virginity. She was swiftly overwhelmed by the combination of the stench of the vomit in the bucket next to his bed and the snoring that is only possible by the truly inebriated. She reached into her overnight bag and pulled out a pair of bikini style knickers and an oversized t-shirt and placed her pyjamas to the very bottom of the bag. She decided there was no way she was going to be able to sleep in this room tonight and she would go downstairs to the sofa.

As she walked along the corridor, she noticed the door to George’s parents’ room was open and she paused as she came level with it and discretely looked inside. At that very moment Richard emerged from the ensuite bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked up as he saw the figure in the doorway and as their eyes met, fate chose the timing to make his towel fall away from his waist, leaving him completely naked. She cast her eyes towards what had been revealed. He was semi-erect and she guessed correctly that he had been stroking himself whilst in the shower as he recalled what had happened just a short while ago.

There were no words spoken as her instincts took control and she stepped inside the bedroom and closed the door behind her, she pulled the t-shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor and, maintaining eye contact, walked across topless to where he stood frozen. Now she sensed she was in control of the situation, her conflicted mind was suddenly entirely clear what it wanted and she dropped to her knees on the floor in front of him and took hold of his penis between her hands, remembering what he had told her. She gently began to stroke along its length, feeling him react abruptly like a cobra rising to strike.

Looking up at him, holding his gaze, she ran her tongue along the length of his now erect shaft before running the tip of her tongue around his glans causing him to shudder. With a breath, she opened her mouth and took him as far into her throat as she could and began to use her hands to gently massage his testicles and massage his shaft as she took him in and out of her mouth as if she had been doing it for years.

He put his hands to her head and raised it up so she was looking at him and then put his hands under her arms and lifted her to her feet. She was puzzled and for a moment and wondered if she had been doing it wrong but as he touched her lips with his finger, his eyes told her he had a plan. Working his way with his lips from her neck, around her shoulders, slowly down across her breasts, pausing to lightly squeeze each of her nipples between his teeth and then working slowly further down, running his tongue into her tummy button until he was on his knees, his face directly in front of her mound, separated only by the fabric of her knickers.

Through the fabric he kissed her, the scent of her arousal and the dampness of the fabric were indicative of her extreme desire. He ran his thumb along the length of her slit over the material, making her shudder with desire and then moving it to one side, and then ran his tongue upwards along its length, slowly and delicately. It was by far the most intense feeling of her life and she could not imagine being more stimulated than she was at this moment.

Richard knew what he wanted to do, it felt like he was in a dream as he pulled Heidi’s briefs down to her ankles, her perfectly smooth and deliciously inviting pussy directly in his line of sight and then standing up her moved her towards the bed but laid down first before pulling her crotch towards him so that her vulva was directly over his face. Catching on, she adjusted herself so that her mouth was over his very erect penis and relaxed so that his tongue could begin to explore her opening.

She had heard of the 69 position but thought that it sounded a bit weird having someone’s face so close to her rear but as Richard began to alternate between her clitoris and the length of her labia whilst his finger explored the roof of her vagina, her increasing need drove her to use her mouth on his rigid member with ever more vigour. She felt the orgasm rising up within her body like a Tsunami from her toes up through her body until she once again sprayed into his welcoming mouth and across his face. The effect on him was instantaneous, he ejaculated into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. She had never done this before and in her post orgasmic state, she thought to herself that it didn’t actually taste so bad.

Righting themselves, he kissed her passionately, it felt strange that they could both taste themselves in the mouths of their lover but weirdly erotic at the same time. Neither of them said anything but exhaustion overtook them and they both fell asleep with their limbs entwined.

Lexi_Kiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexi_Kiss

Heidi woke to her name being called. It took her a few moments to take in her surroundings and work out where she was but it suddenly came back to her. Her left leg was in between the legs of her boyfriend’s sleeping naked father and she quickly pulled it away and cast her eyes across the floor for her bottoms and t-shirt and jumping out of the bed, quickly pulled them on. She delicately opened the bedroom door and hearing George calling her name from the far end of the corridor, tiptoed downstairs and into the living room, pretending she was just getting up from the sofa as he came down the stairs.

His face was pale and his eyes bloodshot, with a sheepish look he apologised, “I’m so sorry, I got carried away and I ruined your evening, I will make it up to you.” She grinned at his apology. “It's ok, everyone does it from time to time and it was your birthday after all." She came up to him but, conscious she smelled of sex, turned the table on him. “I think you need a shower,” wrinkling her nose at him comically. He grinned, glad she didn’t appear cross with him and turned to walk upstairs to the bathroom. He paused, “Did my dad look after you?” he asked seeking reassurance. “Oh yes, he was great, we had a glass of wine and put the world to rights,” she replied nonchalantly, ushering him up to get washed.

Later that morning, once they had all freshened up and had plenty of coffee, they headed down to the rugby club to tidy up. Heidi and Richard did their best not to catch each other’s eye but busied themselves putting away foldable tables and collecting plastic pint cups from the floor. George wanted her to fill in his lack of recollections of the evening’s events and all of the scandal but she found her mind wondering and more than once had to ask him to repeat whatever it was, he had just asked. He noticed that she was distracted but just put it down to the task at hand and that she was probably a bit peeved after his drunken antics.

Heidi was not staying the Sunday night; they had school the next day and Monday morning was generally when they had netball training before assembly and her parents would expect her to be well rested. After a brunch at a nearby café after the tidying was complete, they returned back to George’s house and she gathered her things to set off. George had tried to convince her to stay, making the lame suggestion that they could do their homework together but she needed to be alone, to work through in her head, what had happened the night before. As she went to leave, Richard said flippantly, “Heidi, I’m popping out to the shops, I can drop you off on the way if you want?”. Before her brain engaged her mouth spoke on its own, “Oh thank you Richard, that would be fantastic” and blowing a kiss at George, she followed Richard out of the house and putting her overnight bag into the boot, climbed into the passenger seat as Richard pulled away.

She was dressed casually today, a pair of fitted denim shorts that complemented her incredibly toned posterior and a checked shirt with her hair tied up in a neat ponytail. There was an awkward silence in the car for a few moments before they both tried to speak at once, talking over each other unintelligibly.

“Richard, I don’t know what to think about what happened last night, my head is a complete muddle.” He looked at her and she saw the conflict in his eyes as he spoke.

“I know, I’ve never done anything like this before, I don’t want to ruin your life and if George finds out, then I don’t know what will happen, but ...” The next words went unsaid. She wasn’t concentrating on where they were going but as he pulled up, she realised they were at a chemist away from their own neighbourhood, where he was not going to be recognised. “I need to do the right thing,“ he said. She knew what he meant; she had temporarily forgotten that copious amounts of his sperm had been sprayed into her unprotected womb a few hours before and she was grateful for his thoughtfulness as he climbed out of the car, returning after a few minutes later with the pill and a bottle of water.

She swallowed it, washing it down with the water as he watched, it felt weird to be going through this calculated process after their overwhelmingly passionate intimacy of the previous night and she felt a devilishly naughty idea run through her mind suddenly. “I don’t want to go home just yet; do you think we can just drive a bit?” He looked at her with surprise but with a shrug headed off towards an area nearby where there were some quitter country lanes. Once they had tuned off the main road, Heidi undid the top button on her shorts and leaning forward, pulled them down and off her ankles to the floor so that her red thong was the only thing on the bottom half of her body. Richard did a double-take and as he looked at her, he saw in her eyes exactly what her intention was.

He pulled into a layby and watched speechless as she pulled the fabric of her thong to one side and very slowly and deliberately, whilst maintaining direct eye contact, inserted her middle finger into her smooth bald enticing slit. After a few seconds of easing it in and out she removed it and held it up to his lips, placing it in his open mouth so he could taste her on her finger. She then climbed out of the car and walked around to the bonnet, pulling herself up onto it and began to rub her fingers up and down her folds.

He got out of the driver’s side and came round to the front of the car. “As that pill will last a day or so, I guess we should make the most of it,” she said to him lewdly. She could see his crotch straining against the fabric of his jeans and leant forward to undo his belt and pull out his cock and positioned herself so he was at exactly the right height to enter her, which he did with force, almost knocking the air from her as she held her thong to one side.

The sex was animalistic, he pounded into her hard and she growled at him telling him she wanted it harder and faster. The knowledge that at any second, a person or car could come past sent them both off the charts with carnal lust. It felt as if he grew with each thrust, and feeling him deeper inside her like he might burst through until with a roar he exploded inside her, the sensation pushing her over the edge as her vaginal muscles clamped around him, draining him for every drop of his juices.

As he began to soften and leave her, she pulled her underwear across herself to catch the release and then removed them and used them to clean herself. Without taking her eyes from his, she put them into the side pocket of his jeans before going to the car and pulling her shorts on, commando. “I think this is going to be interesting,” she said as she knelt down and took his now flaccid penis in her mouth and began to clean it with her tongue.

To be continued

Published 
Written by ThandiTaylor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments