Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Baby Sitter Part Three

"Part three, Elle agrees to meet Lucy and has a surprising and erotic lesbian afternoon."

67
9 Comments 9
2.9k Views 2.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is entirely fiction, about a sixteen-year-old babysitter and the family she sits for. This is the continuation of The Baby Sitter series. In this Part, Elle agrees to meet Miss Preston, (her PE teacher) and ends up having a restrained group lesbian experience and is introduced to the Japanese Six Paths way of sexual mastery. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Elle is purely the receiver of pleasure in this chapter."

As she was swept along a corridor between lessons, Elle caught a glimpse of Miss Preston. She felt a tingle of excitement, recalling the night they spent together. Miss Preston did not acknowledge or even seem to notice her among the chattering flood. Elle wondered how Miss Preston would react after lunch when she was in her class for PE.

Elle and her huddle of friends took up their usual place behind the last row of hangers at the rear of the changing room. Elle was careful to avoid eye contact as Miss Preston patrolled the changing room, hurrying reluctant changers. They filed out into the sunshine and prepared for an hour of netball practice. A couple of times Elle thought Miss Preston looked at her differently, but it could have been her imagination.

Elle was torn between being disappointed at not eliciting a reaction and relieved to not be outed in front of her friends. It was not until Friday, on the way home, that Elle’s phone pinged with a message. Elle saw the name and the first line of the message and put the phone back in her pocket.

“Aren’t you going to read it?”

“Who is it from?”

“Is it a boy?”

Her friends quizzed her immediately.

“It’s just a reminder for me, for babysitting.”

Alone at home Elle checked the message from Miss Preston with a thrill. Meet this weekend? Stay over? Elle already had babysitting arranged with Mr. and Mrs. Harris for Saturday evening and replied that she could meet during the day on Saturday but would have to be home around tea time. A flurry of messages had it all arranged. Miss Preston would pick her up in her car near town and drop her back by 5 p.m.

Elle rushed through her chores on Saturday morning and then left to meet Miss Preston, telling her parents she was going into town to meet friends. She would have worn sexy underwear but did not possess any; instead, she wore tight leggings and a crop top under a baggy zip-up hoodie. She carried spare knickers and a soft bra in her bag. Miss Preston was waiting as Elle walked to their meeting place, though Elle did not see her until she stood up out of her car.

"Hello, Elle, you look beautiful.”

“Hello Lucy, thanks for meeting me; I don’t drive.” It felt strange to call her Lucy and not Miss Preston. She wondered if Lucy knew she was not even old enough to drive yet.

Elle climbed into the car, a mini, immaculately clean inside, smelling of fresh air and pine. It was warm in the car, and Elle wished she had taken her hoodie off. They exchanged small talk during the ten-minute drive until the car swung off the road onto a parking space in front of a row of new houses.

“Here we are, number twelve.” Lucy led her into the house. It was no bigger than Elle’s parent's house, but immaculate and very tidy. Elle followed Lucy into the kitchen and was impressed at the array of neatly arranged utensils and gadgets. “I’m glad you could make it today; you made quite an impression on me. Tell me, do you have a boyfriend?”

Elle shook her head and said no; she did not elaborate. “I’m glad; from the moment I saw you, I was drawn to you, and I could see you somehow knew it too. It is so nice to find someone who has not been spoiled by boys and all the nasty things they like to do.” Lucy made her feel a little uncomfortable, as Elle greatly enjoyed all of the things Mr. Harris liked to do with her. “Why don’t you take off your hoodie and make yourself comfortable? You must be hot wearing it on a day like this.”

Elle unzipped and then shrugged the heavy top off and held it in her lap. Her crop top showed a few inches of bare middle and also a good view of her cleavage. Elle arched her back in to show her firm tits at their best. Lucy opened a tall cupboard door, revealing a huge fridge behind it, and asked if Elle would like a drink. She pulled two San Pellegrino orange drinks out and turned to offer one to Elle. Standing in the open doorway of the cold fridge, Elle noticed Lucy’s nipples starting to nudge out.

Lucy was wearing a tight lilac tracksuit; the bottoms were more like tight leggings and were pulled up tight to display a partial camel toe. The top had long sleeves and was very close-fitting, and Elle could see no straps or marks from underwear on any part of the whole outfit. Without looking down, Elle could feel her own nipples stiffening, and she hoped Lucy had also noticed. Elle had been looking forward to spending time with Lucy to learn to do some of the incredible things she had felt on that one night they had spent together.

Lucy stood at the fridge door for a few seconds, allowing the cool air to wash down her back, before stepping away and closing the door. Elle found herself staring as Lucy’s nipples became obvious, pointing through the thin material. Lucy guided Elle through the lounge and stood looking out of the picture window. They both drank in silence, the tension in the room rising all of the time. Condensation dripped from Elle’s drink onto the exposed skin of her firm boobs. The sudden cold had an instant effect, as Elle felt her skin tighten with goosebumps.

“Are you cold, or are you just a little nervous?” Lucy asked, tilting her head to one side.

“I’m a little nervous, to be honest, but excited too, and not sure what to do or say.” Elle drained her drink and set it down slowly.

“Don’t be nervous or shy. We can start as soon as the others get here. I hope you don’t mind that I invited others. I could not keep someone as special as you all to myself.” Lucy walked slowly towards Elle as she spoke and kissed her on the forehead as she finished speaking. As if on cue, the doorbell rang, and Lucy skipped off to answer it. Elle heard voices and turned to face the door to the hallway, wondering what she had gotten herself into. Moments later, Lucy led two more women into the lounge and introduced Elle to them. “This is Magda, and this is Mishi, and this is the girl I told you about; this is Elle.” Lucy put an arm loosely around Magda’s waist, while Mishi circled Elle as if considering a purchase in a shop.

Magda looked between eighteen and twenty, with long, wavy blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a curvy figure. She was a shade taller than Elle, and when she briefly spoke, she had a strong Eastern European accent, which Elle thought sounded exotic and attractive. Elle thought she looked beautiful and very sexy—just the sort of girl boys are attracted to. She had a tiny waist like Elle but wider hips. Elle thought her tits looked to be a similar size to her own.

Elle could not guess Mishi’s age; she could be anywhere from twenty to forty. She was taller than Magda but shorter than Lucy, and she had a soft Asian accent when she said hello. She had the palest, flawless, almost translucent skin and dark round eyes; Elle thought she looked Japanese. She wore loose clothing that hid her figure, but even so, she appeared the thinnest of all. Her hair was jet black, and she wore it up on her head with a fan of loose ends on top. To Elle, she had an air of authority about her.

Elle stood nervously while Mishi voiced her approval to Lucy; it seemed that her opinion was important to the other two. She felt Mishi glide a hand across her bum, then a hand slid down each of her legs, all the time running a commentary, “Nice and firm, smooth, yes, very nice.” The hands curled around her waist from behind, then slid up under her top to cup her firm boobs. The touch excited Elle, and she felt her nipples react. Mishi’s fingers moved slowly up and down, each one skipping over her nipples in turn as if testing their firmness and resistance.

“Very full and firm, reactive and pliable; you have some competition, Magdalena.” Lucy’s arm tightened around Magda’s waist as Mishi spoke.

Elle was suddenly reminded of a history lesson recently about slave traders and markets. She decided that if Mishi opened her mouth to check her teeth, she was going to walk out and run. Mishi came around to stand directly in front of Elle, who steadied herself to leave. Mishi lifted her hands, and Elle felt her crop top lift up to her neck, her tits fully exposed. She hoped no one was outside on the path looking in. “Beautiful, just beautiful,” Mishi said before planting a tender kiss on each nipple and letting the top fall back down.

“So tell me a little about yourself, Elle. Tell me what you know; tell me what you are looking for.” Elle could feel herself almost hypnotised by Mishi’s gentle voice and the rhythm of her speech.

Elle found that her mind had gone blank; she managed to say that she wanted to learn how to do the things that Lucy had done with her. She answered questions and confirmed she did not have a boyfriend, and she had only been with one other woman.

“Will you do anything that we ask of you?” Mishi asked and stared into her eyes.

“Yes, if I can, I just want to learn.” Elle hoped she was not agreeing to anything sinister.

“Let us see how you behave and how compliant you are today, and then we can decide if you are worthy to join us and be taught the ways and the path.” Mishi took a step back and spoke quietly to Lucy: “She is as beautiful as you say and so nearly pure; perhaps she could become a student; let us see what we may see.”

“Shall we go upstairs?” Lucy said, “Elle has to be somewhere else by 5 PM.”

Mishi took Elle’s hand and led her upstairs to a surprisingly sparse bedroom. There was a large bed, a single wardrobe in the corner, a couple of chairs, and some oddly large mirrors on the wall.

“Magdalena, help Elle get ready.” Mishi stood next to Lucy as she spoke, and the pair watched Magda slowly strip, carefully fold, and pile her clothes under one of the chairs. She scooped her hair into a ponytail and quickly pulled on a hair bunny to secure it. Magda had beautifully smooth skin and not a single hair on her body from the neck down. Her breasts were about the same size as mine, full and rounded, and her nipples were darker and larger. It looked like she had a feint triangle drawn above her pussy, with the point facing down towards it. I also noticed her pussy lips protruded nearly an inch; I’d never seen anything like it.

Magda kneeled in front of me, lifted my feet out of my pumps and then socks, and put them neatly under the other chair. She slowly drew my leggings down, followed by my plain pants, both neatly folded, and put on my shoes. Finally, she lifted my arms, pulled my crop top up over my head, and folded it away. I turned towards the bed, but Magda took my hand and led me out to the bathroom, where she proceeded to wash me all over with a warm flannel, paying particular attention to my pussy. I enjoyed the pampering but felt oddly removed from it. I was also surprised to not find the attention a turn-on.

Magda led me back to the bedroom. Lucy and Mishi were still standing where we left them, and both were still fully dressed. I was led onto the bed and watched Lucy open the small wardrobe; the door obscured my view. “Don’t worry,” she said to me, as if anticipating my fear. “And don’t speak unless you are asked to do so; there is nothing but pleasure coming to you today.”

Lucy held up four thick chords with loops on one end; they looked like dressing gown material, soft but thicker. Lucy handed one to Magda, who looped it around one of my ankles, drew it to the edge of the bed, and secured it quickly. I opened my mouth to protest, not sure what was going on, but Lucy held up a finger and stepped closer. Magda took another chord and fixed my other ankle, pulling my legs apart as she secured it. Within a minute, she had done the same to both of my wrists, and I found myself spread-eagled on the bed.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

“Would you prefer a blindfold? It can heighten the senses,” Lucy asked. I shook my head.

I watched Magda undress Lucy and fold all of her clothes on the chair over my clothes. She followed Lucy out, and a few minutes later they returned. I assumed she had performed the same washing routine on her. Magda then undressed Mishi very reverently and carefully, folding her clothes onto the other chair. They left the room for a few minutes—more washing, I guess. On their return, Lucy and Mishi stood on either side of the bed, and for the first time, I had a good look at them both.

Lucy was also completely devoid of any hair below the neck; she was tanned all over with no white marks. Her breasts were quite firm, and she had a six-pack and a very muscular body; no doubt, a life in sports kept her so trim and fit. I noticed the same small, feint triangle above her pussy, but inside of it were three symbols that looked Chinese.

Mishi’s skin was as pale and flawless as her face. She had very small tits, very pert and rounded but small, with very dark, small nipples. Her body was equally hairless and smooth; she had the same small triangle over her pussy but with six small Chinese symbols that filled the space. I was transfixed by Mishi’s pussy as it had the smallest, neatest, little slit I had ever seen. Mishi reminded me of a doll, and I wondered if this is how the Geisha girls would have looked.

I was glad that I had recently started to remove my pubic hair and keep everything smooth. I felt a strange calmness come over me, lying there totally exposed and vulnerable. I also realised my hands and feet were not pulled too tight; I could still move a little. Mishi said something I did not understand to Magda, who nodded and joined me on the bed. I felt her hands, fingers, nails, mouth, and tongue roam across my body, sending chills. She never tickled but employed a range of touches and pressure. Mishi would offer the odd word as guidance; I did not understand what she said, but Magda’s touch and direction would usually change in response.

I craned my head and tried to watch what Magda was doing, but soon gave myself over to the pleasure. For fifteen minutes or more, Magda never touched my boobs or pussy, but I found myself becoming more aroused by the smallest of caresses. I was trying to urge myself towards orgasm, but I could tell that conclusion would be a long time coming. Mishi and Lucy leant onto the bed and stared at my pussy; I knew it would be glistening and pouting. They spoke together in hushed tones before Mishi gave Magda some new instructions. Magda slowly moved her whole attention to just my boobs and nipples.

The touches moved all over with fine, tiny movements, teasing and thrilling at the same time. I could feel my level of sexual excitement quickly step up in response. The skin seemed to tighten, and my nipples stood out further and harder than I ever remember. Magda was gentle but firm with my engorged nipples, suckling, then nipping, whetting, and then blowing to cool them. I wanted to touch myself, to squeeze my legs together, and now I understood why I had been restrained.

I was losing track of time and had no idea how long Magda had been concentrating on just my boobs. I had never realised just how turned on I could become from just my body and breasts being touched. I yearned to be touched between my legs, to have my pussy excited, and to rush to the orgasm that was tantalising me in the distance.

Mishi bent close and spoke to me in her beautifully soft voice, “Do not try to rush your feelings; do not race to the finish; it is better to enjoy the journey,” or words to that effect. I was hardly able to concentrate on what she said. Lucy and Mishi spoke again, and then Lucy joined me on the bed. She planted a soft line of kisses up the inside of one leg before pausing. I could feel her breath on my pussy.

“Try to resist, to hold back, and to wait until you cannot possibly resist the avalanche a second longer.” Mishi was whispering again, her lilting voice a melody in my ear. Lucy planted the most delicate of kisses down the length of my already wet and exposed lips; I almost came straight away. I struggled to control myself, the opposite of everything I wanted to do, and I felt Lucy repeat the same tender kisses. Mishi spoke to Magda, and she slowed, stopped her attention to my boobs, and slipped off of the bed to stand behind her. I missed her delicate and erotic touch, but it did give me a chance to concentrate on what Lucy was doing.

Lucy slowly increased the range, speed, and force of her touches and kisses while I barely controlled myself. “Perhaps Elle would find it easier if we released her once,” Lucy said between kisses, though her magic fingers never stopped touching and probing. Mishi shook her head slowly and spoke softly into my ear again. “It is your body, Elle; you should be in complete control of it.” I was trembling uncontrollably with every small touch from Lucy.

I have no idea how long I was kept in a state of complete arousal, teetering on the brink of orgasm. My body was covered in a sheen of sweat, and I had muscles cramping intensely that I could not control. I think Mishi spoke to Lucy; I cannot be sure, but Lucy slowed her touch and backed away from the bed. I shuddered and twitched for a few minutes, recovering from the plateau of pleasure I had been on for so long.

Mishi moved onto the bed and knelt against my hips; if she had had pubes, I would have felt them against my pussy. She ground herself down and leaned close as she smiled at me before she spoke in the soft rhythm I found so attractive and hypnotic. “I am going to demonstrate two of the paths to you, and I think you should just let yourself go now. We will talk later.” Mishi kissed me, and I found myself unable to resist her delicate, probing tongue and soft, full lips.

Mishi drew back up to a sitting position and began tracing her fingernails and hands across my body and boobs. She did not tickle but made feather-like movements from my waist upwards, even through my hair. It felt similar to what Magda had done but somehow more sensual and polished, and I began to feel immensely turned on. It is hard to explain how an orgasm can build from such innocent touches, but I could feel it surging through my body with no focal point.

I did nothing to hold back the waves of pleasure that washed through me. It took a while to notice that Mishi had moved down the bed and was no longer touching me. I felt my body calming down and getting back under control before Mishi began kissing gently up the insides of my thighs. Her kisses were so delicate and yet elicited such a reaction from me. By the time she was kissing the very top of my legs and across the top of my pubic mound, I could already feel another orgasm building.

Mishi teased around the very edges of my pussy, never actually touching my lips or delving inside. I tried to move my body, but the restraints kept me in place and only served to enhance the pleasures I felt. Mishi began kneading my upper thighs and above my mound with her thumbs while keeping up a flood of delicate kisses just out of reach of my pussy. I could feel myself leaking with my ass wet with my juices. The kneading turned to feather touches, and I could not resist the orgasm that rushed through me in response.

I lay panting and sweating. “You are remarkably receptive and responsive.” I heard Mishi say as I tried to recover. “Let us see how long you can endure.” She went on to say: I watched her kneel and lower herself towards my pussy and immediately knew I was in the hands of a supreme connoisseur. The delicate kisses and feather touches were now all centred on and around my pussy. I could hardly tell what was a finger, a tongue, or any other touch. Inside and out, my pussy was being tantalised and teased like never before. The pressure and speed varied all the time, and I responded with waves of pleasure.

I tried to resist, but it was futile. The expert attention Mishi was giving me drove me inexorably towards an exploding orgasm, which had my whole body shaking. I could feel my skin blotchy and covered in goose bumps, every nerve ending tingling with the slightest touch. I tried to back away, to turn my pussy, away from what soon became an exquisite torture, but could not move. Mishi worked faster, firmer, and relentlessly, and I lost all control of my responses. My pussy gushed and throbbed, and a strange calmness came over me, and I wondered if I was passing out from pure pleasure.

I could not tell if ten seconds or ten minutes had passed while I was held in that state of high ecstasy and abandon. I slowly became aware that Mishi and Lucy were standing next to the bed, and Magda was releasing the bonds that had held me. Magda led me to the bathroom, and I sat helpless on a stool and once again allowed her to bathe and dry me. I struggled to even walk straight on returning to the bedroom. Mishi and Lucy were already gone. Magda helped me dress and led me downstairs.

Mishi thanked me for coming, and I tried to thank her and Lucy for a truly memorable experience. Mishi told me that I responded well but had very poor control. I remember thinking I’d had a beautiful time. Mishi said that she would be prepared to take me on and teach me the six paths as long as I took it seriously and devoted enough time to it.

She explained that the six paths were an ancient Japanese ceremonial that led to complete physical and spiritual pleasure. I remember asking if it was something like a martial arts type of thing. Mishi looked quite disapproving when I said it and went on to explain it or maybe warn me. She said the paths were only taught by practitioners like her who had achieved all six paths. She also said not to bother googling it; only fake information would be found, and that genuine practitioners would never post any information. I did a search later, and she was right about how secretive and hidden it was.

I asked about the tattoos I had seen, and Mishi explained it all. She said the faint triangle represented the body of someone who started on the six-path quest. She said Magda was just learning the first path, the Karada, which she had been learning for a few months. It was what she had been doing to me that I found out later. Mishi said each of the six tattoos represented one path; the one at the bottom of the triangle was for the Karada. She told me Lucy was halfway through her training, hence the three tattoos. She told me the six paths were the Karada, Mune, Chitsu, Kuritorisu, Komon, and the Kokoro.

Mishi pulled the front of her baggy trousers out and down and gave me a close-up view of her tattoo triangle and the six symbols inside. Close up, I could see they were so finely done, with lines no thicker than a hair. I told Mishi I was keen to learn but that I was not old enough to get a tattoo yet. Mishi told me that no ordinary tattoo artist could hope to complete such exact work and that she would arrange that for me, and that age was no problem.

Mishi said I should go home and think carefully about deciding; although I could stop at any time, I should consider it very carefully. She also said it would take years to fully master all disciplines, but that it would give me total control of my body and any lover I took. I thanked Mishi and Magda for their kindnesses as Lucy led me out to drive me home. I thanked her so many times in the car and apologised that, yet again, I had done nothing to please her.

Two hours later, having showered and changed, I walked to Mr. and Mrs. Harris’ house and let myself in through the back door. I felt completely sexually satisfied and exhausted, and I was secretly glad to find both of them already downstairs dressed and ready for their evening out. I was, however, looking forward to starting out on the six steps and becoming the complete sexual being that they both seemed to crave.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments