Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slutty Teen Neighbor

"Little neighborhood tease gets what she wants from older neighbor"

79
11 Comments 11
43.5k Views 43.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story

She was always running around or skating, or sometimes skateboarding around the neighborhood. She was a cute girl, with long lean legs, and flowing dirty blond hair, and a tight little butt. She had a big smile as well, and would always wave and smile when she saw me. That was last summer.

This summer, when I saw her the first time, and she waved and smiled, I smiled back, of course, and waved at her. It seemed like she would now go out of her way to run, or skateboard a little closer each time she came by.  And it also seemed that her shorts were a little tighter, her little boobs a little perkier, and her little ass cheeks peeking out a bit more.

On a cloudy Monday, she stopped as she came by my house, and stood with her legs spread on each side of her skateboard, her tiny denim cutoffs outlining the v of her crotch, and showing the tight tummy above the denim fabric. she wore a thin t-shirt, that was at least two sizes too small, and it stretched across her small mounds, the slightly puffy dark nipples below quite noticeable.

"Hi, " she greeted me with her perky smile, "I'm Leanne. What's your name?"

The little tease stood just a few feet in front of me, arching her back slightly, so her little titties thrust forward, and her shirt tented out to reveal more of her sexy flat tummy.  I noticed that she wore the cutoffs with the top button unbuttoned, allowing the shorts to gap open a little, showing a little of the creamy smooth flesh and just a few wisps of what looked like a little landing strip.

"I'm Jack, " I replied, letting my eyes roam over her tight teen body, and licking my lips slightly.

"I see you lookin' at me, Jack," Leanne said as she looked at me, and then down at my pants. "It looks like you get turned on lookin' at me."

She smiled widely and twisted back and forth a couple of times.  She then turned around and leaned down to re-tie the laces on her well-worn red tennis shoes. As she bent at the waist, her tiny shorts pulled deep into the crack of her tight ass, revealing smooth creamy little butt cheeks that almost begged to be spanked.  As she finished tying her shoes, she looked back and smiled, giving me a little wink as she saw me looking at her ass.

"You know, Jack, I just learned about sex from my boyfriend, but he's such a boy." She smiled, as she looked at the big bulge in my shorts. "He came so fast, I hardly got going. I've heard older guys can go a lot longer. Is that true?" she asked, with wide eyes, and her shirt now clinging to her tits, from her shoe-tying display.

"Why don't you come with me inside, and I'll show you, Leanne?" I said, as I took her hand, and steered her in front of me, toward my front door.

She seemed to like me taking charge of her, and she readily began walking toward the door, her little butt cheeks rising and falling as she stepped in front of me.

"By the way, Leanne, how old are you? I don't want to get in any trouble with you."

"Hahaha, " Leanne laughed, turning slightly to smile back at me. "I'm eighteen, of course." she laughed again, and I knew she was lying. "I'm certainly old enough to take care of you, Jack" she smirked.

I thought she might be lying because I knew she was just a high school senior, which would make her 18. But at that point, her little ass just inches in front of me, I didn't care. She was old enough to fuck, and that was all that I really cared about. The age of consent was 17 in my state, so it's all good.

As she stepped into my house, I gave her a hard slap across her little ass, and she yelped, and jumped, as she looked back, and smiled again.

"You are a dirty old man, Jack," she said, but then added with a sly smile "But I like dirty old men."

"Well, I can tell you're a dirty little girl, Leanne. And I do like dirty little girls." I said, as I pulled her closer to me, and reached my other hand around her back, and let it slide down over her firm ass, where I gripped her firmly.  I pulled her hard up against the big lump in my pants,  and she gasped as she felt the stiff cock, and she leaned her head against my chest.

I continued pressing her against me, grinding her firm tummy against my hardness, kissing her neck, and reaching a hand up her t-shirt, to fondle her firm tits, feeling her puffy nipples swell.

"Oh, fuck, you dirty old pervert," Leanne half sighed and half grunted, as one of my fingers found its way inside her shorts, and began slipping into the warm wet slit of her little pussy.

"Shut your filthy mouth, you little tease," I said, as I continued to violate her pussy and manhandle her little tits. "I'll treat you just the way you like to be treated. Like a dirty little whore."

Breathing hard now, Leanne wrapped one leg around mine and began rubbing hard against my cock. I could feel her pussy beginning to secrete its wet lubricant around my finger, as I worked it into the tight hole.

"You better be able to finish me good and make me come, you old fucker" Leanne practically snarled at me, as she continued gyrating against me.

With that, I ripped the little t-shirt off of her, tearing it first, and then pulling the remnant over her head. The t-shirt gone, two tattoos were revealed, one a stylized eagle above her belly button, and the other, the word "sexy" in script on her shoulder. With just the little denim cut-offs and the dirty tats, she looked like a rebellious punk slut. She looked like she needed a little discipline.

And I was prepared to give it to her. But first, I wanted to get a taste of that juicy little pussy that I had my finger wiggling around in.

"I like to suck on teenage pussy," I whispered into her ear, as I pushed her back onto the leather sofa in my living room.

As she fell back, I grabbed the little shorts and yanked them down her legs, and threw them off. I moved toward her, diving down towards her panty-covered little mound. The little panties were tiny, so I just pulled the thin fabric aside and clamped my mouth down over her light-haired little slit, which was now leaking its hot juices.

"Mmmm...tasty," I mumbled, as I licked at her slit, and tried to force my tongue inside.

"Awww....fuck! That feels fuckin' good, old man! Suck my hot little pussy." Leanne yelled out as I held her legs and drove my tongue in and around her wet pussy.

I continued eating her out, now inserting a finger to press it up against her clit from below. As I did so, she yelped and began wiggling, forcing me to grip her ass tightly to keep her from squirming out from under my mouth. She was feisty and strong, but I held her down and kept tonguing her deeply.

MarahJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarahJones

"Omigod...I'm cumming" she cried, as I continued, and her hips bucked, and her whole body convulsed and tensed, as the wave of orgasm came over her. "OMIGOD!....aooowww!!"

Leanne's pussy was now overflowing with her hot juices, and the slick cream coated my mouth and my chin as I pressed my mouth against her, and continued lapping her with my tongue. Her juices were delicious- a hot sweet and slightly salty fluid, that tasted like... well... teenage pussy! Is there anything that tastes better?

My cock was now rock hard, and the little slut was as ready as she would ever be to take a big cock. So I gently moved my mouth off her hot pussy and began licking up her tummy, where I stopped to lick at the tattoo over her navel, then stopping at each erect nipple to gently nibble each, and simultaneously knead the tits with my strong hands.

"What the fuck?" Leanne said. "I hope you are going to put that big dick of yours in me now."

I lifted up and positioned my cock at the wet slit of her pussy, and pressed the tip inside, as I leaned my head down, and began nibbling on her neck and ear. As she began sighing and responding to my kisses, I pressed my cock forcefully into her tight slit, and she yelped again.

"Oh my fucking god!.... that cock is huge... you are splitting me in two" Leanne yelled as I began pumping in and out, with long, hard strokes.

"You want me to stop, little girl?" I asked as I paused with my cock almost entirely pulled out, only its tip inside her.

"Noooo....fuck me" she yelled at me, as she forced her hips upward, to keep my cock inside her.

So I thrust hard, and she yelped again as the big cock rammed up into her tight tunnel. I continued pumping in and out of her little cunt, the vise-like grip resisting each pull and thrust. 

"You need some hard fucking to loosen up that tight little cunt of yours, girl," I said to her as I continued my pounding of her pussy.

"Awww.... fuck" was all she could respond as my hard cock pistoned in and out, and my balls slapped up against her ass.

I decided she needed some doggy-style fucking and I wanted to see her on all fours, with her ass in the air, so I pulled all the way out and looked down at her. She looked up at me, with her hair a tangled stringy mess, panting and perspiring, with a surprised look on her face.

"Why are you stopping? Get that cock back inside me, old man." She demanded

"Flip over and get on your hands and knees, you little slut" I responded. "I'm going to fuck you doggy style now."

"Oh, goody," Leanne responded as she jumped up, and quickly got into position, with her face down, and her ass high in the air. "I love gettin' it doggy. Put that cock in me hard!"

As she knelt in front of me, her ass up, and her head down, I looked at the lovely sight in front of me. Her tight ass cheeks, slender and firm around the tiny pucker of her little asshole, above the pink and puffy flesh of her pussy lips, now blushing a bright red from the pounding of my dick of the last few minutes. Her pussy was slick and shiny with her juices, and I leaned down to lick at her cunt, sucking in the salty taste of her sex, mixed with her sweat and mine. She felt my tongue and pressed herself back against my mouth as I sucked in her musky flavor.

"Mmmmm.... that feels good" she murmured into the couch,  as I lifted up, and readied to slam my swollen cock into her slippery slit. First, I rubbed the length of it along her slit, and teased the tip inside her pussy, watching her wiggle her butt around trying to get the cock inside again.

"Fuck me hard!" she demanded.

"Oh yeah," I said, as I forced my entire length into her teen pussy, slamming up against her little ass as my cock hit the wall of her vagina.

"FUCK," she exclaimed as she collapsed forward, the force of my thrust surprising her.

I grabbed her around the waist, and pulled her back up, like a rag doll, and continued fucking her forcefully,  feeling her tight pussy gripping at my dick after each thrust as the cock tried to pull out for the next. She was now producing so much lubricant, that the thrusts made a sloppy slurping sound and I had to keep a strong grip on her waist to keep from pulling all the way out on my strokes.

All that cream around my cock told me she was cumming and I held on to her as her body convulsed, and her pussy pulsed and gripped my cock.

"FUCK, fuck, fuck" was all she could say, as her pussy squirted its juices all over my cock, and the slick liquid began dripping down my legs.

"Oh, you do like that big cock filling up your little teenage pussy, don't you?" I grunted as I continued my hard fucking of her little hole.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.... fuck me hard" I could hear her muffled cry as her face was pressed into the couch.

She was so tight, I couldn't keep going much longer. I could feel my cum welling up, and I was about ready to shoot my wad.

"You want a mouthful of cum, you little slut?" I said to her, pulling her up by the waist so she could hear me, and holding her so my cock again was all the way into her little cunt.

"Fuck yeah, " she said and began to turn toward me.

As she sat up and turned, I grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her head back, so her mouth was just under the tip of my pulsing cock.

As she opened her mouth, my cock began spurting, one little rope going directly into her mouth, and a second, landing across her lower lip and chin, and dripping down onto her swollen tits. I slapped my cock across her open mouth and rubbed the cum across her sweaty pink cheeks. She looked exhausted and dirty, her blond hair stringy and damp, and her face streaked with my hot cum. She smiled, and I slapped my cock again on her lips, as she blew some bubbles of cum.

"You aren't a bad fuck for an old man," Leanne said with a smirk, as she looked up at me, panting from her recent exertions.

"You've got potential, girl," I said, as my dick slowly softened, and I lifted her up by her hair to stand naked and sweaty in front of me.  "You got a nice little body, and with a little more practice at fucking, you'll be a nice little piece of ass for me.  I want to see you dressed like a little slut next time I see you, Leanne. So don't disappoint me, and I'll give you some more whore training next time."

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments