Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seducing A Shy Sixteen Year Old Boy - Part 1

"A Boy Comes To My House To Help Me."

163
23 Comments 23
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Not really any sex yet. But I hope you like it."

When I got pregnant with twins at twenty-three years old, their father, my husband, left me when he found out I was pregnant because he thought I was cheating on him. I was, but that is beside the point. Whenever I cheated on him I always used protection. So that if I did get pregnant it would only be by him. 

I was three months pregnant when I told him. I am so small nobody could tell I was pregnant. He had his doubts right from the very first. He had suspected and had heard rumors that I had been seen with other men. I never admitted to sleeping with other men. I have a friend who is a lawyer and she told me, “Admit to nothing.”

My husband moved out of the house the day I told him I was pregnant. Ever since we had been seeing each other I always stayed at home and never worked. It wasn't that I was lazy or didn't want to work, my husband didn't want me to work. 

At first, I objected. We wanted to start a family, and I figured if I worked too it would give us more money for baby things and maybe even put money in savings for the baby's college or whatever. My husband told me, “No, I don't want my wife to work. I make plenty of money.”

He did have a great job and made great money. His family owned a construction business and he was the foreman. He didn't have to do any of the physical labor, but he liked being, ‘one of the guys’, not just a boss, so he helped out a lot. 

I guess that's why I cheated. I just got bored sitting at home all day every day. Some of my girlfriends stopped by almost every day and we would do stuff. 

Then when I was about six months pregnant, and showing a little now, a couple moved in next door to me and they had teenage boys. I had talked to their mother a couple of days before and she told me she had two sixteen-year-old twin boys. They had been living next door to me for about a week when I met the boys for the first time. I had just gotten home from the store, getting stuff for the twins, getting ready for when they came home from the hospital. 

I had two cribs, a couple cases of diapers, and some other things. Two of everything. 

The boys had been outside doing yard work when they saw me come home so they rushed over to help me carry the stuff in. I couldn't believe it, they were identical twins. It was the middle of summer and all they had on were shorts and flip-flops. The way they were sweating you would have sworn they just got out of the shower. 

Sweat was just running down their chests. It looked like they didn't have an ounce of fat on them. My face lit up when I saw them. One said, “Here, ma'am. Let us help you with those.”

Well, I wasn't about to refuse the help. The boys were about six feet tall and about one hundred and eighty pounds. They seemed to tower over my five-foot-two form. I had the trunk lid up and they each grabbed a crib and followed me into the house with it. 

I couldn't believe how strong they were. It took two grown men to carry each of the cribs to my car and these two boys picked them up like they were nothing. I had them put the cribs down in the front room and then they went out to get the rest of the stuff. It took them three trips.

While they were carrying everything in, I had to sit down. Even though I was only one hundred and twenty pounds, I think I gained about fifteen pounds when I got pregnant, I felt like a beach ball with arms and legs.

Once everything was inside my house I said, ”Well, thanks for all the help, boys.”

One of the boys said, “It was our pleasure ma'am.”

If there is one thing I can't stand, it's being called ma'am. Especially by someone not much younger than me. Before I could say anything one of the boys said, “You shouldn't be carrying heavy things like that in your condition, ma'am.”

His brother gave him a nudge in the ribs and whispered, “Ben!”

I said, “Hey, it's ok. But please, call me Ginger. I hate being called ma'am by young people. It makes me feel so old.”

Ben spoke again, “Sorry, but we were always taught to call people sir and ma'am until told otherwise.”

I told them, “Well, now you've been told.”

Ben said, “Well, I'm Ben, and this is my brother, Sam.”

I said, “Well, I really want to thank you boys. I don't know what I would have done without you.” I started to get up and said, “Let me pay you for helping me.”

They both refused. Ben said, “We couldn't take anything. We were glad to help.”

Sam said, “We live just next door. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call.”

I could think of a few things they could do for me. It had been almost six months since I had sex. My husband had left. Our divorce just became final a week ago. At this point, I didn't think I would have any trouble handling both of them at the same time. But I resisted the urge. 

Sam saw a pad and pen on the counter and wrote his and his brother's cell numbers down for me. Ben asked, “Do you have someone to put all this stuff together for you?”

I gave him a smile and said, “Yes, he was going to pick it up and bring it home for me today but an emergency came up and he couldn't make it.”

Ben said, “Well, just remember. If you need anything, just give one of us a call and we'll be glad to help.”

I thanked them and they left.

The guy who was supposed to come by and put the baby's furniture together for me called me a few days later and said he wouldn't be able to. His wife didn't trust him around me and she didn't like me anyway. So, I called up one of the cell numbers Sam had left me. I chose to call Ben's number. 

AmaiaSmitth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaiaSmitth

He answered on the second ring. I said, “Hey. This is Ginger from next door. I'm going to need help putting the baby's furniture together after all. Do you think you and Sam could come over?”

Ben didn't hesitate. He said, “Sure! But, Sam won't be home for a couple of days.”

I asked him, “Well, if you really need Sam's help I guess we can wait.”

Ben told me, “I don't need Sam's help. I just assumed you wanted both of us to come over since you asked for both of us.”

I said, “Well if you think you can handle it yourself, who needs Sam.”

He asked, “Do you want me to come over now?”

I told him, “Sure. I mean, if you're not busy.”

He didn't even say goodbye. He just hung up the phone and the next thing I knew he was ringing my doorbell. I jokingly said, “I think I am going to start calling you, The Flash.”

He blushed when I said that. I didn't really have a big belly even though I was having twins. But I still wore tight clothes. My top came to just above my belly button and my bottoms were so small and tight you could see part of my butt crack. And I didn't have a bra on and my nipples were rock hard.

When Ben saw me I could tell he liked what I was wearing. He said, “Ha ha. Very fun…”

He didn't finish what he was saying and he was just standing there with his mouth open. I played dumb and asked, “Is everything ok?”

He blushed and said, “Y-yeah. F-fine.”

I told him, “Well, if you want to follow me.”

I started for the nursery and I could feel Ben's eyes glued to my ass. We got to the room and I told him, “Well, if you want to start on one of the cribs I'll go fix us both some lunch.”

I was gone for maybe five minutes. I came back with a tray with a couple of cold lunch meat sandwiches and two glasses of iced tea. 

Ben had started taking one of the cribs out of the box by the time I got back to the room. I sat the tray down on a nightstand that was in the room and picked up a sandwich and a glass of tea and sat down on one of the kitchen chairs in the room. 

Ben stopped what he was doing and looked at me and picked up the other sandwich and other glass of tea. I told him, “I'm not going to let you do all this and not pay you for it.”

Ben said, “Really ma'am. It's not necessary to pay me. I don't mind helping you.”

I told him, “Hey, I can't let you do all this for free. And remember, it is Ginger, not ma'am.”

He said, “Sorry, ma'am… I mean, Ginger.”

I told him, “I'm sure we can come to a fair price for you helping me out like this.”

Once Ben had eaten his sandwich and drank some of his tea he sat down on the floor and started taking the rest of one of the cribs out of the boxes. 

I asked, “Can I help you with that?”

He said, “No, I can handle it.”

He had on a pair of sweat shorts and I could make out an erection through the material. I came up behind him and sat down and spread my legs so he was sitting between them. Then I reached around and traced my finger along the length of his erection through his sweats and said, “Well then. Maybe I can help you with this.”

Ben gasped and tried to stand up, but I put a hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear as I slowly slid my other hand inside his sweats. He could have easily stood up if he'd wanted to, but when he felt my hand on his cock he just leaned back into me. 

I pulled his cock from his sweats and slowly jerked him. I asked him, “Do you like that Ben?”

He just moaned. I told him, “It's been almost six months since I have had sex, and he wasn't nearly as big as you.”

I moved my hand from his shoulder and kissed the side of his cheek as I continued to jerk his teenage cock and cup his balls. I nibbled on his earlobe and asked, “Are you still a virgin Ben?” He just nodded his head yes. I told him, “I've never been with a virgin before.”

The truth was I really didn't know if I had been with a virgin or not. I guess it was possible. I had been with so many men. 

I looked over his shoulder and I could see precum forming in the head of his cock. I knew a boy like Ben should have enough cum for all three of my holes, and I didn't want to waste a drop of it. 

But I did want a taste, so I used my finger to get some of his precum to taste. I put the tip of my finger into my mouth and said, “Mmmm, delicious.” 

When I pulled my hands away he begged me, “Please, Ginger, don't stop. It feels so good.”

I moved back from him and he started to turn around. I put both my hands on his shoulders and used them as support to stand up. I told him, “Stay right there, and don't turn around.”

He didn't say a word but he did as I told him. Once I had gotten to my feet I undressed. I asked him, “You're going to be a good boy and do whatever I tell you, right Ben?”

He just whispered, “Yes, anything.”

I told him, “Stand up, and turn around, slowly.”

He did as I told him. When he turned around he had his eyes closed. I gave him a big smile and a deep sensuous kiss on the lips. Then I broke the kiss and asked him, “Have you ever seen a girl naked before, Ben?”

He said, “No. Never.”

I told him, “Open your eyes, Ben.” When he opened his eyes I asked him, “Do you like what you see?”

He smiled and said, “Good, yes!”

I asked, “Even with my big belly?

I wasn't really that big. I was about as big as a soccer ball. He slowly ran a hand over my belly and said, “I think pregnant women are so sexy.”

I told him, “Follow me to my room, on all fours.”

Ben quickly dropped to his knees and I said, “Ok, let's go.”

End Part 1

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments