Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Lovers - Part 2

37
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

As Shari climbed the stairs to her friend's dormer, questions crept into her mind and she stopped.

"What are you doing?" she asked herself. "You're not gay, you should turn around and go home."

Once again it was some unseen force that kept her moving. Shari tapped on the door and a second later Beth poked her head around the edge of the door, once assured that her friend was alone admitted her. When Shari was inside and her eyes adjusted to the dim light she saw that Beth was dressed in the sexist sheer black nighties that she had ever seen outside of a VS catalog.

"You are beautiful," Shari managed to say as she took in the sight of her friend.

"Do you like it? I have one for you," Beth responded.

Once again any thoughts that Shari had of leaving vanished as Beth handed her an almost identical nightie. Shari headed to the bathroom where she lost her skirt, blouse, bra, and pantyhose. She then raised her arms above her head and allowed the silky nightie to cascade down her supple teenage body. Her whole body seemed to buzz as her nipples became erect and it continued as she stepped into the tiny bikini panties.

"Why am I reacting like this? I have plenty of silky garments at home," Shari said to herself.

She folded her clothing and re-entered the main room. Beth was already stretched out on her bed and Shari had never seen anything sexier, she looked like a model for some Playboy magazine photoshoot. Shari laid down next to her friend and turned on her side so she was facing her.

"And you say I look beautiful," Beth stated. "You look ten times better than I do."

"Where did you get these?" Shari asked as she ran her hands down her front.

"A store I discovered online, I have a weakness for items like this," Beth answered.

As Beth talked Shari became aware that she was staring at her friend again and a desire that she had never known began to take hold of her, it was even stronger than what she felt when she was around the boys at school. Finally, Shari was unable to resist this desire and she slid in closer to Beth where the two teens embraced.

This time it was Shari that initiated the kiss and placed her soft lips against Beth's. Like the last time, it was gentle at first and this time it was Shari that pushed her tongue against Beth's lips first. Beth made a slight moan through her nose before she parted her lips and allowed Shari's tongue to slide into her mouth.

When the kiss ended the two girls looked at each other for a moment.

"You make me so hot," Beth said in a breathy voice.

In response to that statement, Shari directed her mouth to her friend's breasts where she began to kiss and suck on the extended nipples through the lace top of her nightie. Beth's moan was a little longer this time and she responded by running a silky smooth leg up and down Shari's leg.

Shari's body shivered, she had never been so turned on in her young life. Beth seemed to sense this and gently pushed Shari away and onto her back. Then Beth began to kiss her friend everywhere. She started at Shari's slender ankles and planted soft kisses on every inch of her satiny smooth legs.

TinnyFoxxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinnyFoxxy

Beth stopped when she reached Shari's thighs long enough to slide her tiny bikini panties off, they were totally soaked with her desire. Beth then flopped on her back long enough to remove her own panties and then straddled her friend and pushed her nightie up exposing her firm belly.

Beth began to plant kisses and licks across Shari's abdomen moving slowly downwards and Shari moaned with each kiss and lick. Beth paused again when she reached the top of the tiny triangle of hair between her friend's legs.

"Are you ready for this?" Beth asked.

"Yesssss," Shari responded.

Beth slid down a little more and then pushed Shair's legs apart before she directed her pink tongue toward Shari's dripping pussy. Shari issued a long moan as Beth's tongue began to lick her from top to bottom. Oral sex, none of the boys that Shari had been with had ever done this.

Oh, they were quick to use their fingers before they rammed their rock-hard cocks into her, but no one ever bothered to get her this hot. The kissing and licking ended abruptly and Beth raised her head and looked her friend in the eyes.

"I can't wait any longer," she said.

Before Shari could question her Beth then placed her legs outside and next to her friends. Beth lowered herself until her hot and wet pussy made contact with Shari's, the sensation was beyond description. The sensation intensified when Beth began to grind her pussy against hers.

Both girls issued moans as this happened.

"I've wanted to fuck you for so long," Beth moaned.

Shari had no response. The sex she had with the few boyfriends including the one that took her cherry was never this good. The girls interlaced their fingers and planted kisses on each other. Shari recalled a phrase that one of her

boyfriends made her say.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard," she said between moans.

Beth increased the pressure against her friend's pussy and once again both girls moaned, and then it happened.

"Beth, I'm going to cum," Shari told her friend.

"So am I, don't hold back," Beth responded.

Both girls finished at the same time. It was an earthshattering orgasm that neither one had ever experienced.

Beth crawled off her friend and removed her nightie, Shair sat up and did the same. The girls then embraced each other pushing their firm breasts and wet pussies together, and that's how they fell asleep.

They showered together in the morning enjoying the sensation of soapy hands sliding over each other bodies. Beth loaned Shari one of her silky robes and they then went down to breakfast.

"You didn't sneak any boys up there did you?" Beth's dad asked with a smile and received a smack across the head from his wife.

"No boys allowed," the girls responded in unison.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments