Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Fantasies No. 3 Bed and Breakfast Part 1

"My Fantasies - the third instalment in the series"

26
27 Comments 27
6.8k Views 6.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first story I’ve written for about 10 years. It’s partly based on a holiday I went on with my parents when I was 16 (20 years ago now!!) to the Brecon Beacons in Wales. It’s mostly fantasy, although we did stay in a lovely Bed and Breakfast farmhouse, and there was a guy staying there at the same time as us. We did see him at breakfast times, and also when we were out walking one day. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And I did see him at the window of his room one morning. Nothing exciting happened, but it is that memory which forms the basis of this story. Ive set the story in recent times to make it feel contemporary. Also, Ive decided, for the first time ever, to try and write a story from the male perspective. I will let you decide whether it works or not…"

I’m Steve, thirty-four, an IT Trainer from Gloucester. I am engaged to my girlfriend Kerry, who is thirty, and we are planning to get married next summer. We were supposed to get married in May, but that all had to be postponed due to COVID-19. It has been a total nightmare, having to cancel everything and negotiate new dates, cancellation fees, venue bookings, catering, and honeymoon.

We had two weeks leave booked off from work and no honeymoon, so decided we would cancel our leave in May, and then take it once lockdown was eased. We decided to spend one week away together, and then do our own separate things for the second week. The first week we managed to go camping in Cornwall in July. Kerry took her second week off and went to stay with her parents who live in Newcastle. She hadn’t seen them since February due to the travel restrictions and social distancing lockdown rules.

I decided to go on a short walking holiday to the Brecon Beacons in Wales in the second week of August. I had found a lovely farmhouse bed and breakfast to stay in for four nights, Wednesday to Sunday. I arrived on the Wednesday evening, after driving along a narrow single track lane with gates and fields on either side, which eventually ended in a small, stone wall enclosed parking area in front of the house, which had obviously at one time been part of the farmyard. The whole look and ambience of the place was one of age and tranquillity. The house itself was a large and imposing stone property, which I discovered later dated back to the 1600’s. It was laid out in an E shaped design, but without the middle bit. Instead, between the two wings and either end of the house was a garden with a fish pond and fountain in the middle, surrounded by lawns and flower beds.

I unpacked the car and walked up to the large, oak door. There was an old, iron bell handle hanging to one side of the door. I pulled it down a couple of times, and somewhere deep within the house I heard the sound of a bell ringing for attention. Dogs began barking, and I heard a woman’s voice telling them to be quiet. There was a scampering of paws on a stone floor and the door opened. A large, cheerful-looking lady with greying hair and dark brown eyes beamed at me, accompanied by two lovely black Labradors, tails wagging.

“Hello. I’m Suzanne,” she announced, and welcomed me in.

We had a chat, and she then took me to my room, which was a large double room, with an en-suite bathroom off it, in one wing of the large house. Both rooms had large sash windows, from the ceiling down to knee level, overlooking the garden and fishpond below, facing across to the other wing of the house at the opposite side of the garden. Suzanne explained that there were 8 bedrooms in the house, but due to Covid 19 it had been a very quiet year, and that there was only one other family staying that weekend.

That evening I found a quiet country pub and had a meal and returned back to the farmhouse about 10pm. I noticed another car parked in the farmyard next to mine, which I assumed belonged to the other guests.

 

Thursday dawned, and I woke at 7am, looking forward to a day walking in the mountains. I got up and went into my en-suite bathroom for a shower. It was a bright clear day outside, with the early morning sun streaming in through the large window in my bathroom. I had a shower, and then stood in the middle of the bathroom drying myself with the large soft white towel, paying particular attention to drying my shaved cock and balls. It had been Kerry’s idea for me to shave my pubic hair off. Not long after we had started going out together in our mid-twenties, I had discovered (to my delight) that she had a completely shaved pussy. She asked me if I’d ever consider shaving my pubic hair off, and I wasn’t that keen initially. However, she eventually persuaded me to try it, and to my surprise I found that I liked the look and feel of being completely smooth down there, so I have been ever since. Kerry had laser treatment in her late twenties, and now has a totally hairless pussy, so no longer needs to shave.

It was at that moment, as I was stood drying my shaved private parts, that I glanced out of the window. To my surprise and shock, looking through the window at me from one of the bedrooms in the opposite wing of the house was a young girl, with long blonde hair and wearing what appeared to be a pink vest top and white panties. She was stood by the large sash window, meaning I could see almost all of her, except below her knees. From the distance between both wings of the house, it was difficult to tell how old the girl was, but I guessed probably sixteen to eighteen years of age, judging from the outline of her slender body.

For a few seconds I could only stare back in surprise, as the girl showed no signs of movement but simply gazed across the garden at me. I had no idea how long she had been watching me, but it gradually dawned on me that she had probably already seen my nakedness, as I had stepped in and out of the shower and stood by the window drying myself. I felt my cheeks flush hot with embarrassment, but at the same time realised that my thick, eight-inch penis had begun to throb and start to push against the towel I was holding in front of me, as it became aroused.

I noticed the girl was now smiling at me, and then, before I could react, she stepped away from the window and was gone. I stood for a moment staring at the empty window, still a bit dazed and now wondering if she had really been there, or had I imagined her. Did this four-hundred-year-old farmhouse have a ghost? I finished drying myself, then returned to my bedroom and got dressed, still thinking about the mysterious face at the window and wondering who she was – and how much she had seen!

Half an hour later I made my way downstairs to find the breakfast room. The smell of a frying bacon wafted up on the air from the kitchen, and I heard voices chatting somewhere in the house. I wandered along a stone-paved hallway, past a couple of closed doors, up some steps and round a corner. The voices became clearer, and I came to some French doors opening into a large, bright, airy conservatory in which were several tables and chairs. Suzanne was stood beside a table for four, laid out for breakfast, at which sat a middle-aged couple, and a stunningly pretty, blonde teenage girl.

It was the girl in the window! I was stopped in my tracks, as Suzanne turned to greet me.

“Good Morning, Steve. Did you sleep well?”

Slightly unnerved at seeing the girl again, I stumbled over my reply.

“Oh…er…yes…er…thankyou Suzanne. Yes…er…very well,” I muttered. As I spoke, the girl looked at me, and I noticed a faint smile cross her full, red lips. Large, startlingly blue eyes gazed at me from beneath long dark eyelashes. Without any obvious makeup, her complexion was clear, almost translucent, and her cheeks tinged pink, with a cute little nose, slightly upturned at the end. I could hardly take my eyes off her, as my befuddled brain took note of her well rounded, pert breasts underneath a pink and white T-shirt, with blue shorts and long, slender brown legs under the table. I don’t think I’d ever seen a prettier girl in my life. Including my fiancée Kerry!

“Good, I’m so pleased,” Suzanne was saying, somewhere in the fog. “Well, this is James and Louise. They’re staying here this weekend as well,” she added, “So I expect you’ll see them around.”

I somehow managed to peel my eyes away from the girl, and nodded at the middle-aged couple, who were sat at the table, smiling at me. I nodded at them. “Good Morning, I’m Steve,” I managed to say, my mouth suddenly dry.

“Good Morning, Steve,” James said. Louise smiled back.

“And this is their daughter, Katie,” Suzanne added, turning to the young girl. I gazed at her again, as she smiled, this time showing perfect white teeth between those rosebud lips.

“Good Morning, Steve,” she said, giving me a knowing look. Her voice was low and slightly husky, surprisingly deep for a young girl. I felt myself melting inside. She had it all.

KarlaRati
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaRati

“Er…hello…er…Good Morning, Katie,” I stumbled, desperately trying to appear normal, despite what was going on in my head. I had never met a girl who had produced such an instant, devastatingly powerful reaction in me. What the hell was going on? Here I was, a mature, experienced, worldly-wise thirty-four-year-old guy, turning into a gibbering wreck at the sight of this teenage girl. Was this all a weird dream?

For what seemed like forever I stood and stared, as I felt myself falling into her deep pools of blue.

“So, this is your table here, Steve,” interrupted Suzanne, showing me to a table across the other side of the conservatory. “I thought you’d like to sit by the window,” she added. In a daze I turned and went to sit at the table. “So, help yourself to cereals, yoghurts, fruit from the sideboard over there, Steve. Would you like tea or coffee?” she continued.

“Er…coffee…please Suzanne,” I replied, trying desperately to regain my composure.

“And what about a cooked breakfast for you today?”

“What? Oh…yes…please.”

“So, I can do eggs, bacon, sausage, black pudding, baked beans, hash browns, smoked salmon, pancakes, omelettes…whatever you’d like,” she said.

“Thankyou…that sounds lovely,” I replied, avoiding the temptation to look across at Katie.

“So…what would you like?” she asked.

“Pardon?”

“Well…what cooked breakfast would you like?” she asked, looking slightly puzzled.

“Oh…er…sorry. Yes…I’ll have the bacon, scrambled eggs and hash browns please, Suzanne,” I answered. Shit, my brain was as scrambled as the eggs!

“Lovely,” she replied, “it won’t be long. I’ll get your coffee.” And off she went. I got up and helped myself to some cereal from the sideboard. In the meantime, the family were talking between themselves. I tried to pretend I wasn’t taking any notice but couldn’t help hearing their conversations. And particularly listening to the sexy, husky voice of Katie. Sitting back down, I got out my phone to catch up with messages and emails, but mainly to distract myself from the temptation to keep staring at her.

“So, are you here for work or a holiday Steve?” James suddenly asked. I looked up. They were all looking over at me.

“Well, just a short break. I love walking in the mountains,” I replied.

“Ah, yes, we’re on a little holiday too. We thought it would be nice to get away for a few days before Katie has to start college in September,” Louise replied. Katie looked at me and smiled sweetly. “You get your GCSE results next Thursday, don’t you darling.”

I processed this piece of information. So, if she’s just taken her GCSE’s and starts college in September, Katie is sixteen years old, turning seventeen in the next educational year after September. WOW! If only girls had looked like her when I was at school!!!

Katie nodded, and blinked her deep blue eyes at me. OMG! She’s gorgeous! I knew it was wrong of me, but I couldn’t help gazing at her and imagining how she might look beneath those clothes.

“Well…er…good luck with those,” I managed to reply, my mouth dry.

“Thank you so much,” she said in her low, husky voice, and flashed a white smile across the room at me.

At that moment Suzanne arrived with my cooked breakfast. It looked and smelt amazing. The family continued with theirs, and I tucked into mine, thankful for the distraction.

After breakfast, I said my goodbyes to the family, almost glad to leave them as the distraction of having their sexy daughter sitting across the room from me was becoming difficult to cope with. I returned to my room to collect my walking gear, then packed up my car and set off.

That days adventure was to climb Pen y Fan, the highest peak in South Wales at 886 metres high. It was a gin-clear day, and not too warm, so ideal for taking on the trek. I parked my car in the car park at the foot of the mountain and set off, well kitted out with stout walking boots, polarized mirrored sunglasses, drink bottles, snacks, sun block and rucksack. The route up was well defined, so easy to follow although quite strenuous.

I eventually reached the summit, and the views really were stunning, with a 360 degree panoramic vista across the whole of the Brecon Beacons. I sat on a rock and took in the scenery, taking photos and enjoying the sunshine, thinking how lucky I was to have such a clear day for my hike up. There were a few other hikers around at the top but thankfully not too many to spoil the experience.

I’d been sat up on the summit for maybe an hour, when a voice spoke behind me.

“Hello Steve. Fancy seeing you up here!”.

I turned to look. Stood behind me were James, Louise… and Katie. I stood and turned to face them.

“Oh….er…hello again,” I responded, surprised to see them. But my surprise quickly turned into stunned amazement, as I was now, for the first time, able to properly look at Katie, face to face, standing before me. From behind the safety of my mirrored sunglasses, my hungry eyes took in her teenage charms. I was surprised at how tall she suddenly looked now that I was seeing her standing. I guessed she must have been around 5ft 10 inches. Her long blonde hair was tied back into a ponytail, and she was also wearing mirrored sunglasses similar to my own.

A pink sports bra was all she wore to keep her small, firm breasts in place – I made a quick estimate that she was about a bra size 28B. Her nipples were just visible through the material. Her bare stomach was slender and flat, slightly tanned, and impressively lean. She wore a rucksack over her shoulders. Then, a pair of body-hugging, light blue Lycra shorts clinging to her hips left nothing to the imagination. As my eyes gazed secretly down, it was obvious that she wore nothing beneath them, as there was no sign of panties or a thong showing through. Instead though, the distinct outline of her camel toe pussy was visible through the tightly fitting material, puffy labia straining against the fabric, her teenage slit obvious for all to see. The detail was so clearly defined that I was almost certain that she must be hairless down there. OMG! How much more could I take? I remember wondering how her parents could let their daughter go out looking so fucking sexy in public!!!

Her long, slender legs seemed to go on forever, and on her feet she wore a very expensive pair of hiking boots, with thick pink socks on. She was a hikers dream girl!

Struggling to keep calm, I added, “Er….how did you find the climb up?”

“Well, it’s been a bit of a struggle for us old folks,” James replied with a smile, “But of course, this one almost sprinted up here”. He gestured towards Katie. She flashed me a white smile.

“Oh, to be young again,” Louise said, wistfully.

“Well, you’re as fit as a fiddle, aren’t your Kate,” James said. “She plays lots of sports.” Katie nodded.

“Yes. I can see that” I replied, the words escaping my lips before I could stop them. Shit! Did that sound weird??

“Oh…thanks,” she spoke, her low husky voice somehow defying her young, slender appearance. “I like to keep in shape,” she added. Understatement of the decade! She smiled again, and I wondered if somehow, she could see that my eyes were now focussed on her puffy vagina from behind my mirrored lenses. Surely, she couldn’t! Afterall, I couldn’t see her eyes, so how could she see mine! Shit – I’d better go!

“Well…er…I’m going to move on now,” I said, “I hope you have a good rest of the day”.

“Thank you, Steve,” Louise replied. “And same to you, too!”

I bid them goodbye, and set off along the rocky path back down the mountain, leaving the family behind at the summit. Whilst I could have happily spent the rest of the day just gazing at the stunning Katie and studying her every, perfect detail, I knew that if I’d carried on talking it would have become obvious to both her and her parents that my attention was not on the conversation.

I spent the rest of that day walking and returned to the farmhouse for a shower late that afternoon, before going out to the pub for a meal later that evening. I didn’t see the family for the rest of that day.

Published 
Written by katie1984
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments