Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Beginning, Part 1

"The route to a slutty life"

125
49 Comments 49
3.3k Views 3.3k
602 words 602 words

My friend and I had a regular date playing tennis at a court in a local park. We were lucky because the summer days were warm and long and we were able to play almost everyday afternoon. When we played we often attracted a small group of watchers from children with the parents to the elderly who were out to enjoy the summer weather, and I suppose it made us play a little better knowing we had an audience.

I think it was after the second week that I noticed a group of three obviously retired guys who would sit and watch our every move and from then on they were there every day that we played. I suppose it struck me that they were not there to watch the game after I missed a ball and turning with my back to them, bending down to pick up a ball, they started clapping more vigorously than you would expect. In fact, every time I bent to pick up a ball with my back to them their applause was unusually enthusiastic.

As we left the court after rousing applause when either I or my friend, with our backs to them, bent to collect a ball, my friend asked if I had noticed the three old guys. I laughed, saying not only had I noticed but was deliberately bending over in front of them, to give them a thrill.

On the next occasion, my friend and I played our usual game and our audience of three old guys was there as usual. Just before we were about to finish I heard my friend's phone ringing in her bag and she raised her hand to stop while she took the call. Telling me she had to leave, she collected her things and was gone.

Surprisingly the three old guys were still sitting there, and I don't know why, but I bent down and touched my toes. As I looked between my legs I could see all three gazing at my ass and I pulled my skirt up to give them a proper view. Then collecting my bag I left the court and walked over to them.

EmmySilvers1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmySilvers1

"Hi, I'm Kirsten, hope you enjoyed the view today," I said.

"Nice ass," they all seemed to say in unison. Where we were was quite open, then one of the guys asked if I like to go for a walk and I smiled willingly.

With one either side of me and one behind, they led me through the trees to a quiet spot away from prying eyes. With my back against a tree, all three began groping my boobs and lifted my skirt. One slid his hand beneath my panties and soon found my soaking pussy which his fingers were soon exploring.

I think I was lost in the moment as the guys began to strip me naked and pushing me to my knees fed their cocks to my mouth which I sucked in turn. It was obvious what they wanted. Standing me up and bending me over, one forced his cock into my mouth as another, after fingering my pussy, forced his cock deep inside me.

I'm not sure how long we were there but each of them fucked my mouth and pussy before they all shot their hot sticky cum all over my boobs, face, and hair.

They all looked very pleased with themselves as they each took photos of my cum covered body. "See you again tomorrow," they said, as they left me naked and well and truly fucked.

"Yes," I said as they walked away.

Published 
Written by Tiggerxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments