Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became A Slut - Part 1

"The first step on my path to sexual freedom and becoming a slut."

340
84 Comments 84
22.8k Views 22.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Top Story

Hey, I'm Dani and this is the first in a series of true stories I am writing, detailing my journey to becoming the wild slut I am today.

I had just turned eighteen two weeks before and was preparing for my first night out with my best friend Sarah. We were both quite shy normal eighteen-year-old girls with at this stage limited sexual experience. Sarah was still a virgin having only just a few weeks before given a guy a hand job for the first time. I had had sex with two other guys my own age at this point, nothing special, just typical teenage sex.

I decided to go all out and wear a tight-fitting dress. I am quite curvaceous, with E-cup breasts and a size fourteen body. I made sure that my boobs were well and truly on display. Sarah, well, being Sarah, decided to be a little more conservatively and wore jeans and a nice top. We were both so excited for our first night out as "adults." We had already discussed hoping to meet some boys out and get into a little bit of trouble, but both being quite shy we also knew that the chances of anything happening were slim.

We both lived in a small town on the Central Coast of NSW, about an hour and a half north of Sydney. It's the kind of town that is big enough you can meet new people, but small enough that you will end up having someone in common with them. We headed out to the local pub, one of the few actual nightspots in the town. We planned to have a few drinks and try to chat up some boys and get them to buy us drinks for the rest of the night, given how little money we both had.

We got into the club and we instantly saw some boys from high school, Daniel and Mark. Sarah ran straight over to them. She had always had a thing for Mark, like most girls in school. We said hello and made some small talk, nothing special or exciting. Eventually, the boys offered to buy us some drinks, and Sarah and I decided we should just hang out with them and see how we go.

Sarah, despite being shy was trying her best to flirt with Mark. Playing with her hair, complimenting him, doing everything she could. Mark didn't seem that interested though. He was a very good-looking guy, six-foot-two, skinny with thick brown hair. Daniel wasn't as tall or as good-looking but was a nice guy. He couldn't take his eyes off my tits the whole night.

I was never that keen on Daniel or Mark for that matter. Young boys our age just bored me. They only seemed interested in sex so they could brag about it to their friends. I had started to find older boys way more attractive and was curious about sleeping with an older guy.

However, the night was getting later, I was getting drunker and it seemed like if I wanted to have sex that night, which I did, my best chance was with Daniel. I finally caved and began flirting back with him. I thought I may as well make it obvious and put my hand on his leg and run it up to his groin whilst we sat at the table. He got instantly hard. He whispered in my ear, "Let's go to the bathroom." At first, I wasn't keen to go to the bathroom with him, I was more hoping to go back to his place but I had heard from other friends that the toilets here were commonplace for girls to give guys blow jobs and decided, I was only eighteen once, may as well tick it off the list now.

Daniel grabbed my hand, told Mark and Sarah we were going to the bar and he led me to the toilets. We walked straight into the men's bathroom and saw a guy and a girl walk out of one of the cubicles. So the rumours were true, this was a common thing. Daniel led me into a cubicle and closed and locked the door behind us. I expected a kiss or something first, but he just grabbed my hand, and before I knew it his pants were already around his ankles. My hand grabbed his already hard cock and I started stroking it. It was uncut, semi-thick, and around six inches. Pretty standard cock not dissimilar to the ones I had seen before.

I decided to get on my knees and give him a proper blow job. I was still quite new to sex and had only given one proper blow job before. But I had watched lots of porn and did my best. It took no more than a minute before he grabbed the back of my head and started moaning that he was gonna cum. I didn't even get the chance to think about if I wanted to try and swallow his load before it was hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed deep and surprisingly didn't hate the taste. I keep sucking and swallowing until he pulled out. He commented that he couldn't believe we just did that and that I swallowed the whole thing. I replied saying he didn't give me much choice.

We returned to the table and whilst I was satisfied that I had ticked something new off my sexual adventures list, I was still disappointed and frustrated that I hadn't had sex. Mark and Sarah were still chatting at the table but you could see Mark had no interest in Sarah, I think he knew she probably wanted a relationship and was a little frigid. Daniel and Mark decided to go to the bar and get another round of drinks. It left Sarah and me at the table, where I told her what I had just done with Daniel. She was shocked and couldn't believe I had just done that. To be honest, I was still a little shocked. I told her that if she wanted Mark, she should do the same thing. She said she was too nervous and it wasn't her thing to just engage in random sex, she wanted something special.

Mark and Daniel returned from the bar with another round of drinks, but swapped seats, this time Mark sitting next to me and Daniel next to Sarah. I figured Mark was just trying to get rid of Sarah, knowing it was going nowhere. I looked over at Daniel who had a cheeky grin on his face, then I looked at Mark who shared the cheeky grin. I figured Daniel had filled Mark in on what he had done in the bathroom. I was slightly embarrassed but ran with it. Mark then leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I think it's my turn to experience that mouth, follow me to the bathroom, I don't want to go together and embarrass Sarah." I was shocked, I wasn't expecting that from Mark. He got up from the table and walked off towards the bathroom. I was still shocked, sitting at the table deciding if I was going to follow him or not.

Tasha_Miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tasha_Miu

I waited a minute until he was completely out of sight and excused myself. I walked towards the bathroom, still not knowing if I was going to go through with it or not. I stood outside the doors to the male toilets, nervous. I thought fuck it, why not, I was still horny and wanting more after Daniel barely lasted a minute. I entered the toilets and saw Mark standing there looking like he was about to walk out. He smiled and led me into a cubicle.

I decided to get straight onto my knees this time; I knew what was going to happen. Mark pulled out his cock, it was longer than Daniel's but also thinner and uncut. I took it straight into my mouth. Still not knowing the best way to do it, I switched between trying to deep throat it and sucking on the tip.

I was clearly doing something right, as a few minutes in Mark told me he was going to cum. He asked where I wanted it. After having enjoyed swallowing Daniel's load earlier I said without hesitation, "In my mouth." He grinned, I took the whole cock down my throat again as he came. His load was a lot bigger than Daniel's and I struggled to keep it all in my mouth and felt some running down my chin. Mark grabbed it with his finger and stuck it in my mouth. Mark, turned around and walked out, telling me to wait a minute before coming back to the table.

I returned to the table with Daniel, Mark, and Sarah all talking and having a laugh. I knew I couldn't tell Sarah about Mark or she would never talk to me again. Mark and Daniel told us they'd had enough for the night and were going to head off. You could see the disappointment on Sarah's face. The boys left.

Sarah looked at me and said she was going to call her dad to come and get her. I asked if he'd give me a lift home too and she without even asking, told me he would.

Sarah's dad came to pick us up and was surprised if not a little annoyed to see me too. "Apologies, Mr. Molan, Sarah said you wouldn't mind dropping me home too." I had grown up with Sarah and known her dad Paul for years, so reluctantly he agreed. Sarah suggested that she get dropped off at home first as it was on the way and she was starting to feel a little sick from the wine. Her dad agreed and we dropped Sarah off home first. Paul was forty-five tall, 6'3" a nice dad bod and a receding hairline to match, he would have been quite the stud in the day.

We got to my place and I thanked Paul for dropping me home. He said it was nothing, and he never minded having a cute girl in his car. I realised he was looking at my tits when he said it. I was so horny and wet from my earlier adventures with Mark and Daniel that I don't know what came over me, but I leaned over and kissed Paul on the lips, slowly and softly. He didn't pull away but he didn't kiss me back either. We both just sat in the car in silence for a minute before he eventually broke the silence and told me how he appreciated the kiss. He then told me I should probably get going. I was still so horny and I looked down at his pants and saw a huge bulge. I had already started fantasising about older men and now I had a hot horny one in the car. I couldn't let the opportunity go.

I leaned over and grabbed hold of his bulge through his pants. He tried to object, but before he could do anything about it I had unzipped his pants and taken his cock out. He looked at me and just said, "We really shouldn't be doing this" before kissing me passionately. We broke the kiss and I leaned over and started sucking him. I was sucking him for a few minutes before he lifted me off and told me had to fuck me. His cock was easily the biggest one I had seen, at least seven and a half inches and it was thick and cut.

I told him my parents would be asleep and he should come in. He followed me into the house, I made sure we were quiet as I led him to my bedroom. It was a typical teenage girls' room, with pink walls, a double bed, and a desk. I closed the door behind us and again started making out with him. He pushed me onto the bed and looked down at me longingly. I could tell he wanted me and I knew I wanted him. He ripped my dress off and had his shirt off whilst we kept making out. Our hands went wandering all over each other's bodies and I was dripping wet. He broke the kiss, looked at me, and asked, "are you sure you want this?"

I grabbed hold of his cock, looked him in the eye, and said, "please fuck me, Mr. Molan."

Paul didn't need a second invitation and before I knew it he slid his hard cock into my wet waiting pussy. I moaned out instantly. It felt incredible. He continued to fuck me getting deeper with every stroke and I was in heaven. I came after a few minutes, Paul had to hold his hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming and waking up my parents. I was in pure bliss and couldn't believe how good he felt. He rolled me over and had me get on all fours so he could mount me from behind.

Before Paul, my other sexual experiences had all only been in missionary, I couldn't believe how different it felt to take a cock from behind. Paul was getting rougher and carried away with every stroke he pumped into me, eventually, he started slapping my ass, pulling my hair, and moaning. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and squirted his load all over my ass and back before collapsing on top of me. We both laid there together, covered in his cum and sweat whilst we caught our breath. "That was incredible, I can't believe we just did that, I can't believe I just fucked my daughter's best friend."

The reality of what we had done started to sink in. I had just fucked my best friend's dad and he had fucked his daughter's teenage friend. He reminded me he was married and that neither his wife nor daughter could ever know about what happened. I assured him that I had no intention of telling either of them. But what I didn't tell Paul, was that I had every intention of fucking him again; he was by far the best fuck I had ever had in my life and I wanted more...

Published 
Written by Daniishere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments