Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Could I Say No?

"A small masturbation session turns into much more."

21
6 Comments 6
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I hate George Washington. And Ben Franklin. And James Madison. All those old white dudes in wigs. I hate them. I don't care what this priest in 1728 said to his church and how it affected the political climate in Virginia. American History is the most boring class, and you'd hate it too if you had Mr. Bartley as your teacher. He's an old fart who speaks in the same tone the whole class period. He might as well be one of those old white dudes in a wig.

I have American History as the last class of the day, so I'm already tired and bored out of my mind. Usually it isn't too bad but today was particularly boring. All his words sounded like mush. "Muah muah muah muah muah," he mumbled on and on.

In order to keep myself awake, I figured I'd might as well daydream about something interesting. First I thought about my favorite TV show and replayed funny scenes in my head. Then I wondered what Mr. Bartley looked like when he was younger. Was he just as boring or was he actually cool? Maybe he was even hot. Who knows. Finally, I settled on sex. When in doubt, think of sex. I've never been laid. Masturbated, sure, but never sex. I've given a hand job and blow job or two, but those don't really count 'cause I didn't get anything out of it.

I imagined some nice stud feeling me up. I'd want him to first fondle my breasts. Foreplay is important, you know. I would give him a hickey or two. Then he'd take off his shirt and I'd see how he was build like a Greek god. He'd reach down and finger me until I was wet enough to take him. I would undo his pants and slowly pull down his underwear...

"Miss Dunok, is there something more interesting you'd like to talk about?" Mr. Bartley interrupted.

I was completely pulled out of the daydream. "Oh, no sir. Um, may I be excused?" I conjured out. 

Mr. Bartley sighed and waved me off. "Wash your face while your at it. Wake yourself up, we still have thirty more minutes of class."

Christ. Thirty more minutes. At least I could escape that hell for a little bit.

I made my way to the bathrooms and entered the final stall. Screw thirty minutes, I was going to take my time. I noticed my panties were somewhat wet after the daydream, and my nipples had also become somewhat aroused. I figured since it was my last period, and no one else was here, I'd have some fun of my own. I pulled my pants down and hitched my legs onto the toilet.

My hand made it's way down to between my legs, teasing my clitoris. I softly rubbed the bud, feeling it slowly reveal itself from it's hood. I moaned softly and quietly, making sure for no one to hear. I held my weight up with one arm and with the other, I began to finger myself. I curved my fingers to stimulate my g-spot and I quickly began seeing stars. Huffing and gasping, I accelerated the pace until I started shaking. "Oh fuck..." I moaned before bringing myself to an orgasm.

That's when I heard footsteps. I immediately paused.

"Yo, who in here?" called out some boy.

I didn't move a muscle. I didn't plan on anyone hearing me. I started thinking of how I could play it off. Tampon got stuck? Dropped my phone in the toilet? What was a boy doing on the girl's side of the bathroom anyways?

Time was running out. I figured if I stayed quiet long enough, he'd leave. The footsteps started getting closer. "Girl, I heard you. What you doin' in here, huh?" the guy inquired.

I kept my mouth closed. I looked down and saw my cum all over my thighs and fingers. God, I was a mess. The guy started hitting open stalls, saying hello. Finally, he got to my stall and we made eye contact through the crack of the stall.

There I was, naked from the waist down, cornered in some stall, in some trashy bathroom, in an even trashier school. He had a tall figure, well dressed. He had nice, dark skin and close cropped hair. This was all I could tell through the crack.

"Oh... hey," he smiled.

I still didn't move. I was completely frozen out of embarassement and shock. This was supposed to be a five minute masturbation session and then back to class. I didn't anticipate another party walking in. 

He waited for a response before letting out a sly laugh, "You know I saw you, don't matter if you move or not."

"Yeah..." I mumbled. I was still completely exposed. My legs were spread out, open for viewing. Once I realized this, I coyly closed my legs and looked down. The guy cut me off before I could finish closing them.

"Hey, no need for that now. You need some help in there, baby?" He looked down and smiled at me through the crack. His hand moved down to his crotch and I can see a small sliver of what looked like a bulge through his pants.

My heart was beating super fast. I wasn't ready for this but at the same time, how could I say no? I shyly opened the stall door and sat back down on the toilet seat. He didn't enter quite yet. He looked me up and down, and I looked him up and down. He's wearing a denim jacket with a brown hoodie with a small rose on it underneath. His jeans were well fitting, with a nice brown belt complimenting the whole outfit. His build was tall and certainly muscular to some degree. We sat there for a moment just admiring each other.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

"Damn, girl, what your name?"

"Jules... yours?"

"Devon. You're lookin' real fine right now, Jules."

I smiled at him. Devon stroked himself through his jeans before approaching me. He did not hesitate to start making out. His lips were soft as they traveled around my neck, leaving a few marks. I returned the favor as he felt up my breasts. Devon reached behind him and shut and locked the stall door. I helped him remove his jacket and hoodie to reveal his beautiful, chiseled frame. His chest was beautifully sculted and his shoulders were hard and strong.

He reached behind me and undid my bra before pulling off my shirt. I sat on his lap as he sucked at my nipples and held my sides. His hand sneaked its way down between my legs and he began to rub my clit. I whimpered as he picked up speed.

"Don't be afraid to make a noise. Ain't no one here but us," he whispered softly, teasingly. I knew this wasn't the case. I wished I could scream but that would obviously attract attention. I had to stay quiet. 

I bit into his shoulder as I orgasmed in order to keep quiet. Devon let out a deep, smug laugh. "You like these fingers, baby?" He grumbled into my neck as he plunged his fingers deep inside me. I gasped as he stimulated my g-spot even better than I did previously. My eyes rolled back and I began to shake. Devon looked down at his fingers and huffed.

"Damn, you real wet already. Been wanting this for a while now, huh?"

I nodded. I wanted this so bad. I wanted to be fucked and feel good for once by a man. Devon unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. He then pulled out his cock. It was black and thick, seven inches long I'd say. He rubbed my juices onto his member and let out a grizzly moan.

"You ready for this to be inside you?"

"Yes, please put it in," I moaned.

Devon slowly got up from the toilet and laid me as back as he could on a school toilet. He rubbed his cock before slowly inserting it inside me. I covered my mouth as his cock filled me up.

"Oh, you tight," Devon groaned as he slowly thrusted in and out of me. I felt my pussy gripping his cock and I was left speechless. He reached down and felt my breasts as he picked up the speed and intensity of each thrust.

"Oh, fuck me," I gasped. I felt an orgasm building inside me and I began to shake. Devon picked up on this and began to screw me faster. My nails dug into his sides as I orgasmed.

"Yeah, that's what I like to see," Devon smiled. He pulled out and stood me up. He guided my body to bend over with my hands against the stall door. Devon rubbed my pussy, teasing me.

"Please put it in, baby," I huffed. I could barely stand, but I still craved for him to be inside me. Devon aligned himself before thrusting deep and hard into my hole. I let out a small choke from the shock. It felt so good. His cock filled my walls with pure ecstasy and I was completely helpless.

Devon began fucking me harder and faster, and at this point, I had lost count of the amount of orgasms I had endured. After every several thrusts, my body would begin to quiver again and pleasure would blanket me. Finally, Devon pulled my hips into his and I felt myself becoming filled with his cum. He moaned and grinded while filling me up. 

Devon pulled out and before I could fall, he helped me to the toilet to sit. I felt his cum dripping out of me and we both just stay there for a second. He leans against the wall and I sit on the toilet. Finally, Devon speaks up.

"Was that your first?"

"Yup," I nod awkwardly. Devon nods back. Clearly, it wasn't his first.

"Whose class you in right now?"

"Bartley."

"Man, fuck Bartley. Dude puts me to sleep every day," Devon laughed. He began to dress himself and handed me my clothes as well. 

"Ugh, I know. All I do is daydream in his class."

"That what got you here?" Devon smirked. He knows what he's implying. I blushe and pushed him away. 

"If you don't got anything going on after school, you down to pick up some food with me? Won't be long," Devon offered. This guy honestly seemed pretty sweet. He has a charming face, and he's good in bed, so how could I say no?

 

 

Published 
Written by giggag
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments