Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Boy, Bad Boy

"Perverted boys spy on their buddy's smoking hot older neighbor. They all talk the talk, but can anyone walk the walk?"

63
17 Comments 17
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

“Fuck, I wish I had a hot piece of ass like that living across the street from me!” Rolando grabbed his dick through his shorts, thrusting his pelvis toward the window separating him and his buddies from the shapely female form Ethan had called everyone’s attention to.

“Why, so you could jack off spying on her?” Corey nudged Rolando aside, pulling the curtains apart for a better look. “That’s all that would happen.”

“Bullshit, dude. She would be the one jacking me off!” Rolando punched Corey hard in the arm.

“Fuck, that chick would have her mouth around my cock,” Eddie chimed in. “Not just her hand.”

“It would take more than one hand to jack off this monster,” Ethan bragged, vastly overselling the size of his manhood.

The four friends had come over to their buddy Warren’s house one hot summer afternoon, ready to grab some fast food on the way to the outdoor music fest that evening. Warren was pretty nerdy, fancying Dungeons and Dragons and fantasy movies rather than their cool RPGs and action flicks, but he was the older one, eighteen and having just graduated that year, and the one with the car.

Warren wasn’t quite ready, getting his stuff together upstairs in his room while his four buddies raided the pantry and refrigerator before having their attention captured by Warren’s neighbor. Their trash talking increased, each trying to outdo the others, lusting after the woman across the street. She was bent over in her flower bed, pulling weeds with a pair of clippers beside her. An observer wouldn’t be able to tell who was saying what, as they were almost talking over each other.

“That’s you jacking off with two hands, not her!”

“Fuck you, dude. She’d be all over it the second she saw it.”

“Till she saw mine. She’d leave that weak little boy pecker in two seconds for a real man’s dick like mine.”

“She wouldn’t even see mine, it would be up inside her guts so fast.”

“Smooth move, prick. You’d cum just as fast and she’d turn to me for some real satisfaction.”

“That’s all you’d get, just sloppy seconds. I’d get in there first.”

“Whoa, that’s the perfect position, shit!” The woman had sat back on her heels, turned sideways, reaching out to mess with one of the bushes.

“Perfect to take this down her throat!”

“Fuck, dude, your tiny pecker wouldn’t reach her throat. She wouldn’t even know it was in her mouth.”

“I’d love to have that hair wrapped around my hand.” The woman flipped her dark, silky locks from one shoulder to the other. “I could grab that and… Uuuhh!” Three of the boys gave exaggerated pelvic thrusts.

“Yeah, that’d be a nice handle for some doggy style!”

“Could you imagine two handles? Fuck, pigtails like that Chinese chick in Mrs. Kinkade’s class.”

“Hye-Yeong? She’s fucking Korean, dipshit. Do you ever talk to chicks, or just whack off to them?”

“Fuck you, bitch. I don’t see you talking to Miss Neighbor Lady over there.”

“Not with all of you around. You’d fucking embarrass me. Nah, I’ll come back on my own.”

“With tits like that, it might take me a while to get to her pussy!” The woman stood up and stretched, her C-cup titties straining against her tank top.

“Damn sure would give her a tittyfuck, but I’d only cum all over them after spending an hour in her mouth and pussy!”

“Only an hour? She’d be begging me to stay all night.”

“Oh, fuck, guys, she could ride my face like that!” The woman was squatting now, her denim shorts stretched over the perfectly rounded butt cheeks hovering off the ground.

“I bet those tits have some serious bounce when she rides a cock.”

“You’ll never see it, but I’ll let you know.”

“I wonder how strong her legs are? She’d have a hard time bouncing all the way up and down my pole!”

“I’d watch her bounce up and down on a dildo while she sucked my cock like that.”

“She’d rather have a dildo than your puny dick.”

“Fuck, my dick would make it halfway down her throat. She’d have to push me off to keep from passing out.”

“All I know is, after digging around in the dirt like that, I could definitely help her get all clean in the shower.”

“Ass out, nailing her into the wall. Fucking hot!”

“Reaching around to grab some wet soapy titties.”

“My hand would be down between her legs. If I felt any stubble, I’d shave it all off.”

“Dude, what if you pull her panties down, ready to eat her pussy, and there’s a big hairy bu–“

“Shh, shh,” Corey, tapped Rolando and Eddie as he heard heavy footsteps on the stairs.

In a few seconds, Warren joined them, carrying his backpack. “What are you talking about?”

“You never told us you had a smoking hot neighbor,” Eddie said.

“That’s Mrs. Latrelle,” Warren replied. “She’s kind of old for you guys, don’t you think?”

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

“Missus?” Ethan chimed in. “Bet she’d be sorry she was married to whatever loser she’s married to if she ever got some of me.”

“What?” Warren shook his head. “Don’t talk about her like that, dude. Have some respect. They’re cool.”

“Hey, Rolando started it,” Corey said. “Talking about getting a blowjob.”

“Not me,” Rolando replied. “Just a handjob.” Everyone but Warren laughed.

“That’s somebody’s Mom, guys. She has a son and daughter. Gonna be at our school in a couple years I think.”

“No fucking way.”

“A real live MILF.”

“Even if she got knocked up at sixteen, no fucking way she’s like … ummm … forty?”

“Math isn’t your thing, is it?” Warren smirked. “Come on, guys, let’s get going.”

“Eddie says he’s not coming,” Rolando teased. “He’s going to stay here and jerk off to Mrs. Lorelle.”

“Latrelle.”

“Fuck you, punk,” Eddie fired back at Rolando, punching but mostly missing. “I don’t need to jack off like you do, you no-pussy-getting motherfucker.”

“When are you going to introduce us to your neighbor? Mrs. Latrelle?” Corey sounded proud that he’d gotten her name right.

“Um, not gonna happen,” Warren quipped. “You idiots are what gives guys a bad name. I hope you treat ladies with respect at some point. That might get you farther.”

“Or, deeper?” Rolando’s remark set off another round of laughter from the boys.

“Keep making my point for me, guys.”

By the time the five boys were piling into Warren’s beat up Hyundai, the object of their lust was no longer out in her front yard. Two of them had to adjust their half-boners to keep the others from noticing. Soon, they’d have a new crop of tight asses and perky tits to ogle, those belonging to the girls closer to their age they’d try to bump up against at the music fest.

• § • § • § • § • § •

“Oh, fuck, yes, Warren, give it to me!” Jodie Latrelle was on her back in her bed, getting hammered by her young across-the-street neighbor. Her tits and hair flailed wildly as her heels bounced on his ass.

“Oh, yeah, Jodie, take my fucking cock. Fucking take it! Uhh! Uugghhhh!” Warren pumped his hips frantically, shafting her so deep that his balls thumped her perineum and his pelvis rammed her clit.

“Yes!” Jodie squealed. “Fucking Yeeeeesss…. Uuuhhh.” Jerky trembling and spasming lurches announced the orgasm that interrupted the previous smooth, looping bounces.

Warren growled, grunted, huffed, sputtered, groaned, and ultimately roared unintelligible syllables as he unloaded a torrent of teenage cum gushes, driving his neighbor into her mattress.

Jodie broke the post-coital silence a minute later. “So, your horny friends were all watching me out in the yard this afternoon.” Both of them were lying on their backs, Warren’s sloppy condom leaking in his hand as they regained their breath. He would have to leave soon, having stopped by his neighbor’s house while his parents thought he was just returning late from the music fest.

“Oh, and talking all dirty, about what they wish they could do. You gave them quite a show.”

“Moi?” She feigned shock. “I was just gardening.”

“Squatting, stretching, bending. And your tits in that tank top.”

“Bet they’re are all jacking off right now, wishing their dicks could be where yours just was.”

“I’m sure they did already. They probably came in ten seconds!”

“Not gonna lie. In my mid-thirties, it does make me feel good to have a bunch of teenage boys jacking their dicks off to me. You do too, right?”

“Um, what?”

“You jack off thinking about me too, don’t you?”

“Umm, yea. Sometimes,” he admitted.

“I bet they’re all having some serious MILF fantasies tonight. You told them I’m a mom?”

“Yep. What they don’t know won’t hurt them, right?”

“A single mom?”

“Nope, I said you’re married.”

“You’re so bad.”

“That’s what you like about me, right?”

“Such a good boy on the outside, all prim and proper. But then this bad boy comes out!”

“And this bad boy?” He grabbed his deflating cock, flopping it up and down, flinging a strand of oozing cum across his stomach. “You like it when he comes out?”

“I like it better when he goes in!” They shared a laugh.

“He likes it too! Can you tell?”

“Every time. After the first few weeks, fuck, now you have some staying power. It’s nice to have a dick that can last and make me cum again – it’s been a while.”

“Well, thanks for letting me practice.”

“So, when are you going to introduce me to your friends?” Jodie teased.

“Um, wasn’t planning to,” Warren replied.

“You going to tell them about us?”

“Nah. They wouldn’t believe me anyway. Besides, I have a ‘good boy’ image to keep up.”

“As long as I get the ‘bad boy’!”

“You can have my ‘bad boy’ whenever you want it.” He stood and wiggled his dick at her as they both laughed.

“I’ll text you.”

Warren slept well that night, content with having his balls drained yet again by his sexy thirtysomething neighbor, an experience his friends would never have. In the morning, he lay in bed for a few extra minutes, stroking his morning wood, eying his phone. That text couldn’t come soon enough.

Published 
Written by kkikkiriccio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments