Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daughter's Friend, Part 1

"My daughter comes back from college, and brings an old friend of hers back around"

72
8 Comments 8
36.3k Views 36.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story

My only child, Claire, has just returned home from her first semester of college. It’s great to see her. It’s been a bit lonely since she left. Her mother, my amazing wife, died during childbirth so it’s been me and Claire for the first eighteen years of her life. You can imagine how hard it was when she made the decision to leave our home in California and go to school on the East Coast. I guess she got tired of the perfect weather and legal weed. Go figure.

We’re super close and kept in touch frequently when she was away. I tried to keep myself busy while she was away. I am a semi-retired screenwriter. I guess you could say I was successful at my work. I don’t like to brag, but I won a few Oscars when I was younger. I still write my own work from time to time, but my main focus is helping young writers develop their craft. I never thought I’d be any good as a teacher, but I enjoy it immensely. I also work out a few times a week. Just because I’m in my mid-forties doesn’t mean I can’t stay in shape and look good.

“Any big plans for your break?” I asked my wonderful daughter as we sat outside by the pool. It was another sublime afternoon in Orange County. We just finished a light swim and were drinking homemade lemonade.

“Eh, not really,” she replied. “I just want to relax. The first semester was rough!”

“Well, your grades were fairly decent, but I guess you’re still getting used to college life.”

“Yeah.” Claire reached for her lemonade. “Oh! Remember Alex?”

“Yeah…no, who’s that?”

“Alex! From high school?” she teased.

Ah yes, Alexandria. Alex for short. Claire’s high school friend. I had totally forgotten about her. The two were inseparable back then. Glad to hear they’ve kept in touch.

“Oh, right. How is she?”

“She’s good. She’s back home too and wants to hang out. I can’t wait to see her; she’s so much fun to be around.”

She also isn’t bad to look at, but I’ll keep that one to myself.

Alex, from what I remember, had long red curly hair. I always had a sweet spot for redheads. She was a nice girl, always respectful to me and was a great friend to Claire. I was glad they’d be hanging out again.

“Cool. Tell her I said hello.”

“I will. God, I really missed this place.”

“This place, or me?”

Claire gave me a playful look. That girl sure knows how to make me smile.

 

It’s great having someone else in the house to talk to besides our lazy golden retriever, Ace. He doesn’t hold a conversation well. That being said, she talks a lot. Like, a lot. She gets it from her mother. But that’s my angel so it’s fine. I was happy when she said she was going out shopping today. That meant I could watch sports in peace. It’s the little things, right?

I was on the couch flipping through the channels when the front door swung open.

“Hi, Dad, we have a visitor!”

Our visitor was Alex, and I couldn’t have been more caught off guard. Not because of who it was, but of how she looked. It was evident she had done some growing up since high school. She still had her trademark curly red hair and long luscious legs, but now she had developed a fairly nice rack and a fat ass. Flawless skin, slim waist, she was drop dead gorgeous!

“Hello, girls. Alex, it’s nice to see you again.” I extended my hand and she politely shook it. Mm, her skin is so soft.

“You too, sir. I hope it’s alright I’ve stopped by.” I didn’t remember her voice being so calm, and angelic.

“Not a problem at all. Have a seat.” The girls sat together on the adjacent couch. I was so focused on Alex I almost forgot my daughter was in the room with us.

“I’m hungry. We have any food, Dad?”

“Kitchen’s right there, kid. Go find out.”

“K”. Claire got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. Alex was looking at the TV.

“Big sports fan?”

“Not really, but I like it watching from time to time.”

“Cool. So, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you. How have you been?”

“I’ve been good, sir. My first semester was okay.”

“Just okay?”

“Yep.” Alex looked away. I could tell there was more to the story, but I didn’t press it.

“Well, it’s nice to see you again. How is it seeing Claire after all this time?”

“She hasn’t changed a bit.”

“Not sure if that’s good or bad.”

The two of us shared a laugh. Even her laugh was adorable. What is up with me? I don’t like young girls usually. I prefer women who are already well established in life, not college-aged girls my daughter is best friends with. Get it together, man!

“What are you two giggling about?” Claire walked back into the room with some chips.

“Oh, nothing,” Alex answered. She shot me a devilish wink and started then proceeded to gossip with Claire about some girls they used to know.

What was that? Why did she wink at me? I imagined it, surely. I've got to stop smoking so much.

 

Later that day I found myself once again on the couch, watching tv. The girls went upstairs hours before and I had forgotten about them, honestly. I wasn’t even sure if Alex was still here. Alexandria…what a girl. No, what a woman. She’d really grown up in just a short amount of time. She was fighting guys off left and right, no doubt. An old guy like me had no chance. It was for the best.

Karla_brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_brown

“Hi.”

I nearly jumped out of my seat. I didn’t hear Alex come down the stairs at all. I’ll add 'light on her feet' to her amazing qualities.

“Hello. You startled me.”

“Sorry. Can I sit?”

“Of course. No need to ask. Where’s Claire?”

“She’s taking a nap.”

“Ah, I see. She loves her afternoon naps.”

“Yep.”

Alex and I shared a few uncomfortable moments. I didn’t know why she was down here, or why she was sitting right next to me. I didn’t love it, but I didn’t hate it either.

“I don’t think I’m going back to school next semester.”

“Huh?”

“Sorry! I just blurted that out…”

“It’s fine. Why don’t you think you’ll be going back?”

“College isn’t for me. I was excited about the major I chose but it’s not what I’d thought it would be. I didn’t really make friends either. Just a bad experience overall.”

“Do you think, with time, it’ll get better?”

“I don’t know...”

“Sorry, that was the Dad in me. I hear you though. Have you talked to your parents about this?”

“No way! They would kill me if I didn’t go back. They are super serious about education.”

“Okay.”

“Yeah. What should I do? Claire said you give really good advice.”

“That was nice of her to say. I think you should talk to your parents. I know they might not like what you have to say but you have to start that conversation. I was in the same boat as you when I was your age. I didn’t want to be in school, but I went because of my parents and I was miserable.”

“Really?”

“Yep. You have to take control of YOUR life. You’re young so you have time, but you have to do what you love. And you don’t have to do something you don’t want to. Does that make sense?”

“I think so. Thank you. I really mean that.”

“You’re welcome, Alex. Anytime.”

For some reason, Alex moved a little closer. Once again, didn’t love, but didn’t hate it.  

“You’re really nice, Mr. Kane.”

We were inches apart now. I could smell the conditioner she uses for those luxurious curls of hers. Also caught a glimpse of her push-up bra. She definitely didn’t need one of those, but the black lace set she was wearing was a nice touch. Fuck, she’s perfect.

She looked down. She was about to give up. She really should…

“Alex…”

“Yes?”

She looked up at me. Like an innocent schoolgirl. Wow. Her eyes. I’ve never noticed them before. They’re…beautiful.

Before I knew it, Alex was on top of me and we were making out. Heavy. I was so happy to have her sexy body in my arms. Her breasts were pressed against my chest. She had the softest lips of any woman I’ve kissed. We were lost in each other. Our tongues wrestled for dominance.

I moved my hands on her plump ass and she sat up suddenly.

“Mr. Kane?”

Alex grabbed my hard cock through my shorts. It had been a while since I’d been with a woman, but I was raring to go. She slid my shorts and boxer briefs down and came face to face with my cock.

“Holy shit.”

“Ever sucked a dick before?”

“Once, but it was nothing like this. You’re huge!”

I knew how big I was, but it’s always nice to hear from time to time. I was confident she’d never seen a fully developed black cock before. She was in for a treat.

“Take your time, baby. Have fun down there.”

“Yes, sir.”

Alex wrapped her tiny pale hand around my shaft and ran her tongue all the way up my cock.  I tilted my head back and couldn’t help but let out a small moan. I prayed Claire wouldn’t wake up anytime soon. I wanted to enjoy this.

Alex put her lips on the head of my dick and started sucking. It was obvious she was inexperienced, but it was still really hot to see her sucking my big dick as best she could. I grabbed the back of her neck and pushed it as far down as it would go. Alex must not have a gag reflex cause she didn’t flinch once. Major turn-on.

“Good girl. How does my dick taste?”

Alex came up for air, with a big grin on her face.

“So good. This is a real, manly cock. Can I keep going, Mr. Kane?”

“Yes. Would you like me to cum in your mouth?”

“Yes, please!” Alex licked her lips and went back down. This girl was something else!

I knew I was getting close, but I wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible. Her mouth was magic. She could’ve sucked the soul out of my body if she wanted.

“Oh god, Alex, fuck I’m going to cum!”

I exploded in Alex’s mouth with such force I’m surprised she didn’t choke. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she did her best to swallow all of my seed. She got most of it, but some dripped out on the couch. After she swallowed, I scooped the remaining semen from the couch onto my finger and fed it to her. She was very grateful.

“Wow.”

“Yeah.” As I put on my shorts, that was all I could articulate.

“I’m sorry I kissed you like that. I just…never mind.”

“It’s alright. We both can be at fault for this.”

“I’m not mad it happened, though.”

“…Neither am I.”

I kissed Alex’s cheek. She blushed and hugged me.

“Thank you. For the advice, and the snack.”

“You’re very welcome. Let’s keep this between us, okay?”

“You got it. I should get going. Tell Claire I’ll call her later.”

“Will do.”

Alex and I got up from the couch and I walked her to the door. As she left I gave her a smack on the butt. She liked it. As she drove off, I was very thankful my daughter is a heavy sleeper.

 

Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments