Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Just Happened? Part 2

"He's back home and the unexpected happens."

125
35 Comments 35
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"I want to thank my dear friend, UXBLR for editing my first draft. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you so much for your selflessness. I am so grateful."

A few weeks had passed since my step-dad seduced me in our kitchen. Yet, I kept replaying the evening’s events over in my head. It upset me that I enjoyed it so much, but I found that I touched myself when I reminisced about those moments.

The flashback of his face between my legs, tonguing my clit, while massaging my hard nipples. His pale skin contrasted against my caramel skin as he caressed my curves. I yearned for that feeling again.

That experience had forever changed me. It brought me out of my shell, allowing me to explore other endeavors. I flirted with older men when the opportunity permitted. Exchanging glances with the object of my desire for a moment. I demonstrated subtle nuances, like running my fingers through my hair, sometimes twirling it, and biting my lower lip while pretending not to be noticed. Letting him know I was aware that he wanted me.

On one occasion, I was having lunch with my mom after finding the perfect dress for prom. I looked over to see a man in a suit eating alone across from us. Every so often, I would catch him looking my way. Finally, at some point, when Mom went to use the bathroom, the stranger in the suit stood up and walked over to my booth.

“You are lovely,” he said.

I wasn’t sure what to say, so he asked my name.

“Liz.”

He was what we would’ve called a yuppy back in the day. He looked as if he was in his early thirties with slicked-back black hair, broad shoulders, and a body to make any woman give it up without hesitation.

“Liz, would you like to get to know me?”

He slid into the booth with me and put his hand up my school uniform between my legs. Then, he glided his fingers over my wet panties, and I grabbed the edge of the table, completely caught off guard.

“I’ll take that as a yes, Liz.”

He placed his card on the table and left.

Mom walked over and said, “I see you caught someone’s eye. What did he say to you?”

“Only that I was pretty and left,” I did not mention the card or the touch. I’ll fill you guys in on that story another time.

---

My step-dad moved back a few weeks after our encounter, but it was increasingly evident that he and Mom were not in a good place. First, they would argue, and then they would go days without speaking to each other. I was the only one either of them would talk to. I was their go-between.

We hadn’t spoken about that night at all - he hadn’t even acknowledged it. No knowing glances or awkward moments. It was as if it never happened. Was he really that drunk? Maybe he couldn’t remember? Great, now I could move on.

---

It was New Year’s Eve, and I got home a few minutes past my curfew. I’d rushed home, but I was relieved to find the apartment empty. I wasn’t in the mood to deal with Mom after having such a great night out with friends.

I fell asleep quickly but woke to the feeling of my breasts being fondled. My eyes opened when his erection let me know he was behind me.

“You feel so good, baby girl,” he said.

I quickly moved away from him.

“You need to leave.”

“Don’t you want to finish what we started?”

“No, I’m trying to move past that night. You haven’t given me any indication that it mattered. You abandoned me with these urges.”

“I am so sorry, baby. I am not proud of that night, but all I think about is touching and tasting you again.”

I didn’t want to resist him, but I also didn’t want to give in so easily.

“Mom should be home soon.”

“She phoned me earlier to tell me she drank too much and is staying with a friend,” he assured me.

“That doesn’t change anything. If it wasn’t your proudest moment, then why are you here”?

He ignored my question and asked, “Do you touch yourself and think of me?”

I felt vulnerable while quietly admitting I do. “Uh huh.”

I realized I didn’t want him, but I did want what he had to offer. So I turned around and nuzzled myself up against his hard cock.

He moaned and said, “That’s my girl.”

I loved the feel of his shaft growing between my ass cheeks. The rhythmic movement of him rubbing up and down between the space of my two well-endowed mounds. He was so engrossed he began to grope me desperately and passionately: grabbing my tits and my pussy; squeezing my ass, and sucking the back of my neck. His reaction towards me was so intoxicating - I kept holding my breath, anticipating his next move. He was emersed in my body without penetrating me. I was in ecstasy. I turned my head towards him. He leaned in to kiss but stopped himself.

“There will be no kissing, baby girl. It could never come to that. I need you now, and I think you need me too. So let’s keep it at that.”

I agreed and turned my head.

He proceeded to make his way around my body, sucking and kissing, exploring my outer thighs then inner. I felt anxious. I wanted him to reclaim my pussy with his mouth. Treat it the way he did during our first encounter. He dabbles in the area but does not go in. Instead, he smells it, taking in its essence. I begin to move my hips around, trying to get him to taste me. I wanted to grab his head, but I decided against it.

He worked his way up to my face and asked, “Have you ever touched one or seen a penis up close?”

“I haven’t,” I answered nervously. “Can I touch it?”

“Do you think you’re ready for that?” he asked.

I nodded, “Yes.”

He pulled down his zipper and reached into his pants, revealing his hard-on. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I reached for it.

“Explore it,” he said.

I began to handle it gently, pulling back the uncut skin to expose his head fully. The shaft was thick, and I could barely close my hand around it.

“Go on, squeeze. It won’t hurt,” he assured me.

I firmly wrapped my hand around it and began to stroke his dick while watching him react. I could tell I was doing it right because his eyes were shut tight, and his eyebrows were practically joined. He bit his bottom lip, and his breathing sounds became irregular. I enjoyed seeing him react to my touch.

“Yeah, just like that baby girl. Firm and slow.”

As I stroked it, I felt his tip was wet. He squirmed as I leaned in for a taste - it had a pleasantly salty yet sweet taste.

“Daddy, can you show me what to do next? I want to learn.”

I could see he was pleased by my question. He took off his clothes and spread his legs in front of me so I had full access. I noticed the skin over his penis was darker than the rest of his body - it looked so inviting to me. I asked him if all men were the same. He told me that it all depends. He explained they didn’t all look alike but that I would know what to do in every experience. It would never be the same.

As I knelt in front of him, he told me to release all the tension in my mouth down to my throat. He guided my head down as far as it could go, impressed with how I was able to take him all in without gagging.

“Baby girl, you do that so well, now create a suction but avoid using your teeth.”

I created the suction and started to feel comfortable with my first blow job. My head slowly moved up and down, covering his entire shaft. I kept the suction when I approached his head. I could hear different sounds from him depending on what part of his cock I was paying attention to. I was so wet from his sounds. He was rock hard, and I began to suck him off harder and faster, being careful not to be too forceful. I had my hands by his hips while I was sucking him off.

PrettyCock_DollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCock_DollTS

“You are a natural,” he told me. “Don’t stop, baby. Go faster.”

I went at it harder and faster but didn’t let up on the suction. He held down my head, so there was barely any movement, just his hips making small thrusts. I felt the pulsing in my mouth. He moaned louder, and the grip on my head intensified. I couldn’t breathe as he released his heavy load in my mouth. Not knowing what to do, I swallowed it.

I came up to see his complete and utter satisfaction. He was still breathing hard but relaxed.

He looked at me and said, “Fuck, that was one of the best blow jobs I’ve ever had. You are amazing.”

I wanted more. I positioned myself to go back down, but he held me back.

“A man needs time to recover, sweetie.”

I wasn’t sure what to do next to keep the momentum going, so I started to kiss and nibble on his neck. I could tell he was still so sensitive from cumming earlier.

He stopped me and positioned me with my legs spread wide in front of him. He lay on his stomach in front of my pussy, and feasted on it the way he did on our first encounter. I was losing my mind. It’s all I thought about for weeks. I felt so desperate to achieve that same orgasm.

He knew my sensitive spot - off to the left in the space between my labia and clit right below my hood. Mmmm... there it was again. He knew. He concentrated on that area while the side of his tongue grazed the side of my clit. I grabbed his hair and gently guided his head, which escalated the feeling.

“Oooh, fuuuck,” I yell. I arched my back and squirted all over his face and the bed. He tried to catch it in his mouth.

“Damn, baby, you are so fucking hot. You are going to make a lucky man very happy one day.”

He lay down next to me and held me like he used to when I was a little girl. My head rested on his chest with his arm around my shoulder and my arm over his stomach. My lower area was soaked. He grabbed his shirt that was lying off to the side to wipe his face. We lay there quietly, and I felt safe and loved.

Some time passed. He thought I was sleeping and tried to sneak out. I grabbed his arm, confused.

I asked, “Wait, where are you going? That’s it? Aren’t we going further?”

He looked at me, not quite knowing how to answer.

“I can’t be the one to take that from you,” he said. “We’ve already crossed the line. Doing that would be damaging.”

“But Daddy, I need to feel you inside of me.”

“I am not willing to go there.”

“Please, Daddy,” I begged. I grabbed his cock and started stroking it and felt it grow in my hand. He didn’t fight to leave.

“Daddy, please fill my hole.”

“I can’t,” he insisted.

Frustrated, he pulled me to the edge of the bed and forced me to go on all fours. I tried to follow his lead, but he was too harsh and desperate. I felt scared and uncertain. His hands gripped my hips. His cock was up against my ass, about to penetrate me. I was frozen in fear. I heard his grunts and felt him positioning his penis against my anus. I tensed up. Was this what I asked for? He stopped himself and released my hips, apologizing. I shushed him.

“Eat my ass, daddy. Get it really wet.”

He knelt and licked me from pussy to anus, lubricating the entire area. He gave both of my holes equal attention as he fingered my clit. He kept this going for a while till I felt that heat rising up in me again. Then I was ass up, face buried in the mattress. I felt like I was about to erupt from his hole worship.

“Ahhhh... Daddy... I’m cumming again,” I yelled out as I climaxed all over his face and sheets.

After taking a moment to recover, I got back on all fours and slowly crawled over to the headboard. I patted the mattress, signaling him to come over and sit. He reluctantly sat and leaned his head against the headboard and said, “we can’t do this.”

“Please trust me. I need you to leave your mark inside of me.”

I went down on him again to ensure that he was rock-hard and thoroughly lubricated with my saliva. I climbed on top and straddled him, making sure I felt his cock against my anus, and I slowly began to guide it in. I was in complete control of the pace at which it entered. I was still saturated. It was such a tight fit, but I was eager to feel him inside of me. I felt the sting and the pressure of it penetrating and filling me up inch by painful inch. He moaned. He grew impatient and grabbed my hips. I grabbed his hands and restrained them with mine against the headboard to make sure I maintained control. I continued to ease down on it. Ah... the sweet, satisfying pain was getting easier to endure.

He was fully in, and the pain had gone. I released his hands, and he placed them on my hips. I began to ride his stiff cock while it was deep in my ass. I was up on my knees, and then I sat back on his thighs, creating a rhythm, up and down, up and down. This was not how I expected it to feel. The sensation was so enjoyable. Every time I sat on him from my kneeling position, I squeezed my ass cheeks to create some friction because I was so wet. He was losing his mind fucking my asshole. Thrusting into me as I collapsed onto his thighs. He put his thumb on my clit and began to rub it furiously while I handled his penis with my ass.

My arms were up over my head as I reveled in ecstasy. I loved getting fucked this way. I didn’t want this to end. Then I felt it happening, that rush of heat building. My breathing was erratic and inconsistent. Every thrust along with his thumb message was out-of-worldly. He and I were both ready to surrender it all to each other.

His grunting and movements were deliberate and urgent. Our rhythm was a bond that could not be broken. We were engrossed as the sounds of the city were nonexistent. All we could hear was each other's climactic moans and groans.

Then I felt it- the pulsing.

He wrapped one hand around my waist, pulled me down hard, and stopped our rhythm. He held me in place. I felt all of him inside my canal as his rod throbbed inside my ass. He still managed to feverishly rub my clit with his thumb.

I felt all of my blood rush to my head as his blood rushed to his "head" making his penis even firmer and harder. The pleasure was beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

We both practically howled as we both tensed up. He exploded inside my ass. I exploded all over his hand.

I collapsed on his chest as he sunk further into the bed. It was the most satisfying feeling I have ever experienced.

I thought to myself, how could this ever be matched? as I breathed heavily into his neck.

Some time had passed before we moved. I stood still because I didn't want the moment to go away. His soft flesh was still inside me. It continued to join us together. I knew we would have to eventually separate, but I was not going to be the one to pry us apart.

The light was coming from the window awakened us. He looked at me and he caressed my face. He kissed me on the forehead.

He said in the sweetest voice, "Thank you, my sweet girl. You have been an unexpected gift from girlhood to womanhood. Always take over and stay in control. I will miss you, baby girl."

That morning, Mom and Dad went their separate ways.

A few days later Liz rummaged through her disorganized book bag and finds a business card....

Published 
Written by curiousliz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments