Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stepson

"All in the family"

118
14 Comments 14
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

As they got older, Jim and Kris became less and less tolerant of the summer heat in their southwest desert town. The months of June and July were the hottest. Jim's eldest son suggested that they visit with him in New England where he lived. They accepted, at first for two weeks, then by the third summer, six weeks.

Glen, the son, is a long-divorced guy whose children have grown and left home. He has lived alone for many years and is somewhat set in his ways. He has a woman friend and some social life but many evenings are spent alone, nodding off in front of the TV.

Because Kris is quite a bit younger than Jim, she is not much older than Glen. At first, she was uncomfortable with the arrangement and somewhat formal with Jim's relatives, but by the third summer stay, things were much more relaxed and warmer. Of course, she helped with many household tasks and cooked many of their meals. She began to feel more at home and more casual about her attire, often wearing only shorts and tee shirts and going around barefoot. Her gorgeous legs became very tanned from their many days at the beach.

Jim and Kris were not much into television, so often after dinner and perhaps drinks, they retired to their room to read. One evening Glen told Kris about a series of old Katherine Hepburn films on TCM, and invited her to watch them. She is a big Hepburn fan. His living room is set up for TV watching: a large, soft sofa and ottomans facing a huge television screen. I suspect that he and his lady friend have spent many evenings there when we are not around. As soon as the movie begins Glen turns all the room lighting off.

For the third night in a row, Jim bade them goodnight and left them sitting side by side, glued to the TV. He noted that Kris was wearing only a short nightie and her slim legs shone in the glow from the screen as she crossed her ankles on her ottoman, the nightie barely covering her privates.

About one-third through the movie, Kris noticed that Glen seemed to be fidgeting. She glanced in his direction and saw him adjust his apparently erect cock down the leg of his shorts. For several minutes she kept covertly glancing at him and noticing that he touched himself frequently.

She began to feel a tingling in her pussy, a rare event since she and Jim hardly try to have sex anymore. Finally, her curiosity got the better of her. Without seeming to look away from the TV, she reached out and laid her hand on the impressive bulge in Glen's pant leg. There was no outward reaction. She gently squeezed his cock, and moved her hand along the shaft. That's when she discovered that his pants were entirely undone.

She slid her hand inside and slowly worked his cock out, never looking in his direction nor sensing more than a slight movement to facilitate its removal. When her hand moved up to caress his bare cock head she felt a tremor, so she turned to look briefly at his face. His eyes never left the TV screen but his pelvis tilted up toward her fist as it slid up and down his shaft.

Impressed by his sangfroid, she looked back at the movie while continuing to stroke him. At about this time, Jim quietly passed the room on his way to use the bathroom. He was startled by what he thought he saw. After urinating, he tip-toed back and peeked. Sure enough, there was his wife of forty years giving his eldest son a hand job. He watched for a while, then needing to process what he saw, went quietly back to bed.

BarbaraSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraSummer

The movie was almost over when Glen's big hand covered hers and sped up her stroking movements. Sensing that he was about to cum, she looked at him and whispered, "Yes, give it to me, cum for me." His response was almost instantaneous, shooting spurt after spurt of spunk in the air and onto her hand and his lap. After he subsided he rose and went to the kitchen, returning with a towel for her to wipe her hand, then he used it to wipe his cock and belly.

He thanked her, said goodnight and left the room. Kris sat alone for several minutes wondering what had just happened and what to do next; could she tell her husband what she had just done? What would his reaction be? She couldn't let this happen again, could she? Certainly, Glen would realize that and not approach her a second time. She decided to not tell Jim about it; the risk of repercussions was too high.

Jim pretended to sleep when he heard her enter the room. He had decided to let her be the one to bring up the incident. He wondered if it was the first. He waited and waited; nothing was said. The next morning, nothing was said. All day, while Glen was a work, Kris and he went about their life, never mentioning the elephant. He finally decided to let things play out, to wait and watch.

He took the time to evaluate his feelings about this surprise. In truth, he and Kris were transitioning from being ardent lovers to being loving housemates. His sexual capabilities were rapidly fading away and her interest in sex seemed to be vanishing. Occasional hand jobs and oral sex seemed to be their only sexual contact. He couldn't really fault her for being curious about a hard cock. But he did wonder if this was the first.

. Jim was determined to spy on his wife again. One-half hour after he went to bed, he sneaked a peek. They were both engrossed in the movie; no physical contact was evident. When he went back later he, at first, thought that Glen was alone sitting in the soft glow with a blanket bunched on his lap. Then a movement on the sofa caught his eye; there in the half-light he saw his wife bent over, her head slowly rising and falling on Glen's lap.

His hands were in her hair, his eyes on the TV. The only sound, barely audible over the movie dialogue, was her humming and his occasional moans. It was too dark to see details but his imagination had many times over the years envisioned her in this position. He couldn't look away and had to resist the urge to get closer. He imagined he could smell her sex.

Jim reached down for his cock and realized that he was erect, something that almost never happened anymore. Soon he was stroking himself. Afraid he would make a noise and give himself away, he quietly sneaked back to bed, cock in hand.

When Kris finally slid in beside him, she put her warm hand on his abdomen and slid it down to his semi-erect cock. "You enjoyed that didn't you?" she asked. She kissed him sliding her tongue into his mouth. The taste of cum was strange and strong as she rolled on top of him and placed his cock head at her pussy lips. They kissed again as her warm wet pussy enveloped him.

The Hepburn anthology had one more night to run.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments