Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Education of Marnie: Part 2

"Grey continues educating Marnie."

30
7 Comments 7
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

After a weekend without company, Marnie showed up after school on Monday. She showed up with my Grand-daughter, who immediately excused herself, saying she had a final to cram for.  To be perfectly honest, part of me was disappointed that Marnie hadn't come alone, seeing as Morgan's presence would put a damper on things. Or, so I thought.  Marnie sat at the kitchen table and asked for my help with her algebra homework. I agreed, walking up behind her, looking over her shoulder. To my surprise, today she had no bra on, letting me see those luscious pointed breasts topped with puffy nipples. She took my hand and thrust it down her blouse. "They need more attention than my algebra, Grey," she said with that wicked smile. At the same time her other hand was busy reaching back and caressing the growing bulge in my pants.

"Marnie, we can't be doing this! Morgan's in the living room, for God's sake," I said pulling my hand, reluctantly, from her tender breast while brushing her hand from my crotch.

"She doesn't mind," she said.

"You mean she knows? About us? About what you and I did on Friday?" I was mortified. I had hoped that she would tell no one, but I wasn't totally surprised, either. Kids, nowadays just don't understand discretion.

"Relax Grey. Of course she knows. She's my BFF. We have no secrets.She knows what I've done with you and what I want to do as well."

"And she has no problem with it?" Incredibly, I let her put my hand back inside her blouse. 

"On the contrary. She thinks its hot!" she said. Patting the seat next to her she asked me to sit down. I did. She immediately sat in my lap facing me. She leaned in, kissing me on the lips. My mouth opened and I sucked in her tongue. My hands gravitated to her breasts as she ground her pelvis against my reformed hard-on. Marnie broke the kiss but kept the pressure on my lap. "Tell me more about you and Sarah, Grey."

"She intimidated most guys her age, but aparently not me. And she loved having her pussy licked. She'd let me do that through at least two orgasms." Marnie continued to grind against me as I related in great detail just how I did it.

"And did she let you fuck her?" Marnie asked as she unbuttoned her blouse. 

"Well... I... um... no, she didn't. At least not until we were engaged." I fumbled through my answer, staring at her breasts.

Marnie smiled, knowing what effect her bare breasts were having on me. She cupped them both, pinching her prominent nipples. "So, what did you do to get off?"

"I think, today it's called edging," I replied. "Kind of like what you're doing to me." I rolled her nipples between thumbs and forefingers. "She would do that for three or four days until I begged her for release. Then she'd stroke it until I spewed cum wherever she wanted it."

"Like where?" she squirmed in my lap, making me harder.

"Sometimes on her feet. Sometimes on her tits. Wherever she wanted it. Then I would clean it off with my tongue." She leaned into me, offering a breast. Between sucks, I'd answer her questions.

"Couldn't you go home from your date and stroke yourself? Get some relief?"

"I did that once. She found out. She told me if I ever did it again, it would be the last time I'd get to lick her pussy."

Smiling down at me, she said, "Would you like to eat my pussy? I promise not to make you wait a week for some relief."

"It would be my pleasure, Marnie," I answered as I lifted her off my lap and placing her on the the table, her legs dangling off the edge. I lifted her skirt exposing her panties. There was a dark spot in the center of her crotch. I peeled them off her hips, brought them to my nose and inhaled her scent. "Can I have these?"

"As long as you give me back the last pair."

I smiled as I stuffed them in my pocket. Starting at her knees, I kissed my way up her thighs, inching closer to her lust swollen cunt. I felt her hands on my head, pulling me closer as my lips met hers and my tongue invaded her most private of places. "Oooh! That feels so nice," she purred, spreading her thighs. I wrapped my lips around her clit, feathering it with my tongue. She responded by pulling on my head, mashing my nose in the trimmed tangle of red hairs. "If I'd known you were going to do this I'd have shaved this morning."

"Always leave a little proof that the collar matches the cuffs," I mumbled as I rubbed my nose along the cleft of her pussy, followed by several doggy kisses.

"Oh fuck, Grey! This feels so good."

She moaned as my tongue drilled into her pussy hole and I slurped out some of her musk. She began rolling her hips, maximizing the contact between my face and her tender teen cunt. "Don't stop! Please, don't stop!"

AlaniIsMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaniIsMorgan

Looking up, past her bush, between her breasts, into her face, I replied, "Not much chance of that."  Returning to my task, I introduced a finger slowly into her, worming it around inside her tight young pussy.  Her breathing was getting labored as she squirmed, slowly approaching orgasm. Her moans got louder and longer. Her grip on my head got firmer. 

"Oh my fucking God! ...  Don't stop! ... Don't fucking stop! ... Ohfuck! ...I'm cummingggg!" Marnie screamed as her cunt spasmed on my finger,  fresh cum smearing on my face from my nose to my chin, as I sucked on her clit. She slowly unclamped her thighs from around my ears. Releasing, at the same time, the death grip of her hands on my head. "Oh, Grey, that was incredible." She pulled me up and planted a wet, sloppy kiss on my lips, tasting herself in the process. 

"I'm just getting started," I whispered in her ear. trailing kisses down her neck, toward her cleavage.

She took my face in her hands, looked me in the eye and replied, "Before you ravage me any further, I'm gonna suck your cock."

"Yes, Mistress. It's yours to do with as you please." I stood up, lifting her off the kitchen table. "Shall we head for my bedroom?"

"Lead on, Mr. Foxxx." she said, taking my hand. I noticed out of the corner of my eye, Morgan disappearing around the corner. I wondered just how much she had seen. How should I handle that? I'll have to wait and see.  I have a more pressing matter to attend to, as I lead Marnie toward my bedroom.

Upon arrival she sat on the bed. I stood in front of her and said, "I'm yours to do with as you please."

"What would Sarah have done?" she asked.

I began to disrobe. Shirt, pants, tee-shirt, boxers and socks. I stood before the teen stark naked, my cock semi-rigid. Pointing to some velcro straps attached to the headboard, I sat, extending my arms. Marnie got the message, wrapping the straps around my wrists. I stretched out on the bed. She decided to take off her clothes, leaving them in a heap, on the floor next to mine. "I've never done this with a cock this big, Grey," she admitted.

"Take your time. Do as you please. You're in charge," I answered back.

Wrapping her hand around the shaft, she stroked its length until a droplet appeared at the tip. "What's this?" she asked, with a wry smile on her face.

"That's for you." 

She leaned over, extended her tongue and licked it off my crown, her tongue tracing the slit in the head of  my cock. Then, she rounded her mouth, sliding her lips over the head. The soft touch of her lips and tongue made me groan. It had been a few months since I'd felt a womans mouth on my cock and it felt heavenly. She slowly pulled more and more of me into her mouth, sloppily drooling as she went. I could feel the back of her throat with my tip as she slid up and down on my shaft. "That feels so good, Sa... I mean, Marnie," forgetting for a moment who's mouth was molded around my cock. After only a couple of minutes, I announced my impending orgasm.

"Why tell me?" she asked, "Why not just cum in my mouth?" She licked me like a popsicle.

"It was expected. If she didn't want me to cum in her mouth, she could direct it elsewhere."

"Well, I want to taste your cum," she said just as she plunged my tool back in her mouth, sucking hard.

I lost it. Grunting loud and long, my cock spewed long, thick ropes of sperm everywhere in the young girls mouth, coating her tongue and teeth with the viscous fluid from my balls. She struggled with it briefly, only letting a drop or two escape from the corners of her mouth. Letting my softening cock slip from her lips she crawled up to my face. "God, that was a lot of cum," she said.

"Kiss me, Marnie."

"What? Oh sure," she replied pressing her lips to mine. I pushed my tongue inside swiping it along her front teeth. She opened up a ittle, letting my tongue delve deeper before pushing it out and insinuating her cum coated tongue into my mouth.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned, sucking  the residue off her tongue. I let it go and apologized for calling her Sarah earlier.

"Actually, Grey, I'm flattered. To think it was that good is an honor. You can call me Sarah anytime."

"You're sweet, Marnie. As well as sexy." I kissed her again. "Can I kiss your clit again?"

"As long as you make me cum." she said, positioning herself over my face while she played with my recovering cock.

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments