Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cost Of Love PT1

"Lisa brings her new lover Breanna to stay with her stepmom. But Bre does not know what's in store..."

25
6 Comments 6
3.3k Views 3.3k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

2:20 AM

Breanna gripped the steering wheel a little tighter than usual in frustration. Her girlfriend, Lisa, sat in the passenger seat next to her just staring out the window in utter silence. It was obvious she was uncomfortable, but Breanna could not get her to talk about it. It was a total 180 compared to Lisa's usually bubbly and cheeky personality.

Being two years younger than Breanna, the eighteen-year-old was normally a chatterbox who wore her heart on her sleeve. But now Lisa was shut down, locked in her head, which worried and frustrated Breanna immensely. They were headed to visit Lisa's stepmom for summer break.

"Sweetheart," Breanna said, "you're worrying me. If I've upset you, I wish you would talk to me about it. If it's something else I would like to help if I can."

Lisa glanced over at her with a subdued smile. "You didn't upset me, Bre. I'm just really nervous to go back home."

Breanna let out a breath of relief as she glanced back at Lisa with a confused expression. "I thought you guys were really close. You speak so highly of her."

~~~

Lisa sighed and went back to staring out the window. She knew she was worrying Bre, and that it wasn't fair to leave her in the dark. Her stomach was tied up in knots and her throat went dry when she tried to talk about what was going to happen this summer. What would Bre think of her once she learned that her girlfriend, at eighteen, was still frequently spanked like a naughty little girl by her stepmom? Knowing Claire, it would not be long before she found herself staring at a corner with teary eyes and a bright red bottom on display. There was no turning back now. That had been her plan, she knew she would not be able to tell Bre the truth on her own.

So three months ago she had a few drinks to help her courage and then invited Breanna home with her for the summer to meet her mother. She knew once she had made the invite she would not have the heart to take it back, no matter how terrified she was. So here she was, driving towards her stepmom's house with her new lover, knowing full well that one way or another, things would never be quite the same after this trip. All she could do was hope to god that Bre didn't think less of her once all was said and done.

"Lisa Timble!" Snapped Breanna in frustration.

Lisa jerked her head around, startled by her lover's sharp tone.

"I understand you're nervous, but you have been all but ignoring me all day and I won't have it. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, Miss!" Lisa replied instinctively. Her face went beet red as soon as the words left her mouth. She covered her face with her hands and wanted to disappear. Her mind was already in obedient mode after thinking of seeing her step mum all morning.

~~~

Breanna was certainly surprised by the comment. Lisa had never called her that before. But she wasn't displeased, it had felt rather appropriate that Lisa responded so respectfully after how she had been behaving. Not to mention the fact that being called 'Miss' gave her a sense of authority, which had always been a huge turn-on for her.

"I'm sorry, babe," Lisa said finally in a small voice. "I wasn't trying to be rude, I would never want to disrespect you. I just couldn't find the words to talk about this."

Breanna did not like the implication of that last statement. She made a sudden decision that enough was enough and pulled the car over to the shoulder of the highway, hitting the brakes a little harder than necessary in frustration.

~~~

Lisa's heart started to race along with her mind. She wondered if she would even resist if Bre wanted to spank her. Probably not, as she had such respect for Bre and loved her more than anyone would likely believe given their brief time together. But that’s not what Breanna did. Instead, she took Lisa totally off guard by swiftly unbuckling both of their seat belts, climbing on top of her, and kissing her passionately.

Breanna took her time, slowly lowering her lover's defenses by pressing her body heavily against Lisa's and invading her mouth with her soft, determined tongue. Lisa was caught up in the moment and was returning Breanna's passion in kind. She was surprised again when the back of the seat suddenly fell back and Breanna was fully on top of her and holding her arms immobilized. Breanna finally broke the kiss and looked into Lisa's eyes with an expression full of both concern and determination.

"We have talked about nearly everything together you little brat, and I want that to continue. So why are you afraid to talk to me now?"

"I…I'm afraid of what you'll think of me after this trip Bre," Lisa said, feeling water gather in her eyes. "There are things I haven't told you about my relationship with my stepmother."

Breanna was about to respond but Lisa's phone rang. Lisa tried to wiggle free of her hold but Breanna stopped her with a look and fished Lisa's phone out of her pocket so she could see who it was, having every intention of rejecting the call. But the screen said mom, so Breanna sighed in defeat and handed the phone over.

Lisa quickly scrambled out of the car and answered. "Hi, mom."

"Hi sweety, are you guys alright? We agreed you should arrive by 11. it's nearly 12:30."

Lisa's throat went dry again, she knew where this was going. And what little hope she had of getting through this visit without punishment vanished.

"I'm sorry mom, we got off to a late start."

"And why was that? I'll have you know young lady I cooked a nice lunch for the three of us to enjoy when you arrived and now it's cold."

"I'm really sorry mom."

"I asked you a question, girl."

"I... uh... I wasn't very organized this morning. It took me a while to get everything together and in the car." 

It wasn't true, she had been so excited to come home and see her mom that she had everything packed a week in advance. In truth, Breanna had spent forty-five minutes trying to get Lisa out of bed and showered. Lisa had been terrified since she opened her eyes today. She had wanted nothing more than to hide under the covers all summer long. But Bre wouldn't have it.

"Is that why your grades are slipping young lady? You're becoming unorganized without me there to keep a fire lit in that lazy little bottom."

Lisa groaned, she was hoping her grades could have remained a secret for a few more weeks, but somehow her mum managed to keep very well informed.

"It was only one C, mom," Lisa said, exasperated. "Can we please not do this right now."

"I see I was mistaken when I thought you could handle this much independence, Lisa. It's been one year and your behavior has deteriorated well beyond what I'm willing to tolerate. Things are going to change going forward, young lady. I'm not sure what the new system will be yet, but we'll discuss it throughout your visit. Do I make myself clear, girl?"

"Yes miss," said Lisa, "I understand."

"Good, now put Breanna on please, honey, I'd like to speak with her"

"What!?" Lisa said without thinking. "Why do you want to talk to her?"

"Young lady!" her mother all but shouted. "I have had quite enough of your disrespect! One more word of backtalk from you and I will add the cane to the punishment you've already earned yourself. Now do as you're told!"

"Yes Miss," said Lisa, deflated.

~~~

Breanna sat in the driver's seat struggling to control her frustration. On top of the interruption, just when she had Lisa ready to finally open up, she was taken by surprise when Lisa rushed out of the car to take the call. Lisa talked to her stepmom on the phone frequently and was never bothered by Breanna's presence while she did so. Something was going on and the sudden secrecy was not helping her temper. She was pulled away from her thoughts when Lisa suddenly opened the door and sat down, offering her the phone without a word. 'Well that’s not ominous at all,' thought Breanna. She had never spoken to Lisa's mom. She took the phone somewhat reluctantly.

"Mrs. Timble?" she said, not quite able to keep the tension from her voice.

"Breanna dear, forgive me I had hoped our introduction could be face to face. But I think some things need to be clarified. Lisa told me she had trouble getting her things for the morning trip. I must apologize for her disorganized state. I see now she still needed more of my guidance while at college."

Breanna shot Lisa a confused look as her mother spoke. And Lisa was making every effort to not look at her. She had no idea why her lover had chosen to lie to her mother about something so trivial, but Lisa knew full well that she valued truth and honesty very highly. Obviously, she had not expected her mother to ask about it but Breanna was not about to cover for her. She felt it would be a disservice to Lisa in the long run, signaling to her that deception was acceptable.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Timble," Breanna said. "I'm a little confused. Lisa and I helped each other pack days ago. We had everything in the car and ready to go when we went to bed last night. We got off to a late start because, well, Lisa was dragging her feet all morning. She didn't want to get out of bed and, well, forgive me but she's been unlike her usual self all day and I can't figure out what the problem is."

"I see," said Claire, after a long pause, "I think I know exactly what the problem is. If you would be so kind as to put me on speaker phone, I think I can clear some things up."

"Of course, Mrs. Timble," Breanna said, before hitting the speaker and setting the phone on the dash. "We can both hear you now Mrs. Timble. "

"Thank you, dear. So, my naughty girl, on top of wasting my time and throwing off my schedule today, you decided to lie to me. And to make matters worse you've been worrying this sweet girl who clearly cares for you all day by refusing to talk to her. Well, that ends right now young lady. I want you to tell Breanna exactly what is going to happen when you arrive."

Lisa groaned and squirmed in her seat, she was staring out the window when she said in a quiet voice, "I'm going to be spanked."

Breanna was managing to keep her expression neutral with no small amount of effort. If Lisa had not made it clear that she was worried about how Breanna would react, she would probably be slack-jawed.

"That’s right, little girl," said Claire. "I'm not happy with your performance at school and less happy with your behavior today. You and I are going to have a very long talk when you arrive, which I'm sure you expected when you invited Breanna to come to stay with us. So despite your attitude, some part of you wanted her to know. I expect she will have questions for you now so I don't want to hear any more about you being uncommunicative. Is that clear girl?

"Yes, Miss," replied Lisa.

"Wonderful, then you two get back on the road, we've lost quite enough time today," said Mrs. Timble and then cut the call without waiting for a reply.

"Well," said Breanna as she started the car. "I can see why you didn't want to talk about it."

Breanna wanted to keep talking to avoid an uncomfortable silence. She certainly had enough questions to fill the rest of the drive. But it didn't seem like a good time. She drove in silence for ten minutes before Lisa finally spoke.

"I'm sorry I kept this from you," she said in a soft voice. "I wanted to… I just thought you might lose all respect for me if you knew."

"Well that seems a little harsh," said Breanna. "I mean, it's definitely surprising, but then again, I've been tempted to warm your butt a few times myself so also not that surprising."

"What?" said Lisa, blushing deeply. "You've never told me that."

"Well," replied Bre, "you can be a little bratty at times, and you don't always use your time wisely. I've just thought you could use some structure and guidance in your life from time to time. But it's not as if I've ever spanked anyone. And besides, seems like a good way to scare a new girlfriend off, you know?"

Breanna was trying to seem casual and unaffected, but in truth, she could not get the thought of spanking her lover out of her head. She was suddenly glad that they would have separate rooms for their stay because she didn't know how Lisa would react if she knew just how much this whole situation was starting to turn her on. But then again, that comment Mrs. Timble made about Lisa wanting Bre to know on some level was very interesting to her. 
~~~

Lisa didn't say anything else for the rest of the drive. Her mind was swimming with the prospect of being under Breanna's total authority. She wasn't sure if that was something Bre would want. But Lisa definitely did. Her mother was right, she had been letting her life slowly fall apart without someone to keep her accountable. She also missed the feeling that came after a spanking. Part of her was glad she was going to get that back today. But she still feared the actual spanking, it was always so intense. It was a love/hate relationship for sure. She knew she needed it, that it helped her be responsible. She knew that the aftermath was lovely, the lingering tenderness and warmth were things she longed for. But the spanking itself was terrible, an agonizing mix of humiliation and hellfire on her poor bottom.
~~~

When they finally pulled into the driveway of a large house, Breanna could see Lisa was back in her pouting mode. But now she understood why and was frankly not inclined to coddle her lover anymore. She fully agreed that Lisa was being childish and was still frustrated that Lisa had let her worry for hours instead of just telling her the truth. Lisa clearly adored her stepmother so Breanna was not worried Lisa was going to be seriously hurt. So, a few smacks to her bratty butt might do her some good. 'How bad could it be?' she thought. She got out of the car and opened Lisa's door for her.

"Come on, Lisa," Breanna said sternly when Lisa made no move to stand. "You've dragged your feet enough today."

Lisa quickly got out of the car and started toward the house. She loved it when Breanna got demanding. It turned her on so much, but up to this point, Bre had not done it very much. Lisa was starting to be hopeful that Breanna learning about her home life would lead to positive changes.

MiaBellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBellaTS

She got to the door and reached for the knob but the door swung open before she touched it. Her mother wrapped her up in a tight hug before she knew what hit her and the nerves of an impending spanking eased momentarily. She had missed her mom so much, they held each other tightly for a moment while her mother made a fuss over not seeing her baby girl for so long and how lonely she had been.

Clair Timble gave her step-daughter one last squeeze before letting her go and focused her attention on the tall slender beauty standing on her porch. She was an athlete, her soft caramel skin stretched tightly over her toned arm and thigh muscles. Her hair was a silky smooth jet black that draped over her shoulders to about mid-collar bone.

"My, my," said Claire, making no effort to hide the lust in her voice. "You must be Breanna. I can see why my girl is so smitten with you. Welcome. Would you like something to drink?"

Breanna couldn't help but laugh a little since Lisa was clearly mortified that her mother was all but flirting. She was also more than a little flattered because she had just found out that Lisa's stepmom was a knockout. Her long blond hair was expertly done in a french braid. She wore a long sleek black dress with a low neckline and a slit on one side which gave Breanna a glimpse at some killer legs.

"It's so nice to meet you Mrs. Timble. I'd love some tea if you have it."

Mrs. Timble gave Breanna a smile that made her feel like she was about to be lunch and said, "Of course. Lisa, go to your room and prepare yourself, then come down and bring Breanna and me some tea before you start your corner time. You have three minutes, I suggest you hurry."

Lisa opened her mouth to protest, but her mother gave her a look that shut her up. She all but ran up the stairs and then Breanna was alone with a woman who was intimidating for more than just her beauty.

"So Breanna," Mrs. Timble said, her tone a little more formal than earlier, which Breanna did not find encouraging. "I want to thank you for your honesty earlier, I'm overjoyed that my sweet Lisa has found a partner with some dignity. I want you to know I have no intention to interfere with your relationship. However, I do need to discuss some things with you in private. Do you think you're up for it dear?"

Breanna was getting pretty nervous at this point. She said she didn't want to interfere, but this sounded a little too ominous for her taste....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by J_heavyhand
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments