Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sylvia's Pleasures - Part Two

"A black woman finds a man who is able to love and accept her as the slut she is."

9
6 Comments 6
8.6k Views 8.6k
5.8k words 5.8k words
“It was your porn? Why would you have a secret file that contained down loads of white men with big dicks fucking black wom…?" Sylvia’s brown eyes widened more. This time with understanding. “Ohhhh.”

For years following her having stumbled upon the computer file containing the sex videos she had believed belonged to her dad, she had also thought her desire for white cock to have been the result of having viewed those interracial sex scenes. Discovering that the file belonged to her mother was shocking because of what she realized it meant.

Sylvia stared at her mother and it was as if she gazed in a mirror to have a future version of herself reflected back at her. The woman was beautiful with a gleaming coal black complexion. Her long, dark brown hair had been fashioned into heavy braided lines that traveled back over her scalp. The exotic cast to her eyes and the softness of her generous lips enhanced the beauty of her face. The only difference between them was that her mother was taller with a seductive flowing curvature to her figure, possessing a Jessica Rabbit form that she’d always envied, while she was small and model slender. Now she was finding something more they had in common.

Leaning closer to her mother, she lowered her voice to a barely audible whisper.

“You have fantasies about sex with white men?” She asked. “Wow. I had no idea.”

“No, dear. I have more than fantasies. Like you, I enjoy a big, hard, white cock fucking me. My sister does too. We’re just more discreet than you are,” Erin stated softly.

“Does dad know?”

“We’ve been married since right before you were born. Of course he knows. You have two light skinned sisters with light brown hair who resemble your children. If he hadn’t known before they were born, he would have afterwards.”

"And Uncle Mack?”

“He knows. All the men know,” her mother replied. “My father knew about my mother, and her father knew about her mother….”

“They were fucking white men too?”

“Yes. I think the desire for white dicks has been passed down from generation to generation like a curse.”

“Or one hell of a blessing,” Sylvia smiled.

Erin smiled also, her eyes sparkling as she nodded her head.

“It’s been a curse to your father, but it’s been heaven for me.”

Sylvia frowned.

“Dad doesn’t like it when you fuck white men?”

“None of our husbands do. We do it anyway, even though they don’t agree with it. It's as if we’re addicted,” Erin answered. “But you got David to accept and like it. All of us are impressed by that. How did you do it? How did you get him to appreciate and enjoy knowing you fuck white men?”

Again Sylvia’s thoughts journeyed back through time.

They were in her room, atop her bed, and Brent harshly gripped the ebon rises of her firm, round tits as she held herself in position on elbows and knees while he fucked into her from behind. Looking down and seeing his white hands squeezing the dark flesh of her heaving breasts, with the erect buds of her nipples poking out through the space between his fingers, fanned the blazing heat of the fires in the seventeen year old black girl’s gushing pussy. But what really had the thick, white cream spewing from her snatch to paint the insides of her thighs was the huge, white dick pistoning in and out of it.

“Oh. Oh. Fuck me, baby,” Sylvia moaned softly, as pleasurable heat burned through her clit and snatch to reverberate within the fertile depths of her young womb. “Oh yes. Fuck me, Brent. Fuck your big, white prick into my hot, black cunt. Fuck me, Brent. Fuck me.”

It was their fourth fuck of the fifth night they had spent together and Brent was performing like a champion stallion at stud. His long, fat monster cock was indefatigable and so was his stamina, which was required after the way she’d spent her entire time at school with her panties clinging to the engorged lips of her wet, young slit as she sat quivering in anticipation of feeling his strong, fat masculine shaft inside her again. She was not disappointed. While he had cum three times and deposited three huge and potent releases of scalding hot, gooey jizz in her eagerly receptive uterus, she had been inundated with continuous and escalating carnal bliss.

“It feels so good. Oh. Oh. Don’t stop fucking me with your big, white cock,” she said. She rolled her hips obscenely. “Oh Ohhhh. You’re fucking me so good. Don’t ever stop.”

“Shit, bitch. Your hot, black cunt is so tight it’s damn near sucking the cum from my balls as if it is using my cock for a straw. And the way you move…. Girl, you were born for fucking,” the blond haired teenager groaned. He was slamming his prodigious column of manmeat into her with viciously powerful thrusts that caused his pelvis to crash again and again against the pert, roundness of the girl’s lovely black ass, the act filling the air with the distinct flesh slapping against flesh sound of sex. “If you could package this pussy and sell it, you would be the richest slut in the world.”

“That would make me a whore,” she corrected.

“Unh. Ungh. Or… Ungh. Or a porn star. But either… Either way you would be richer than Oprah.”

Immersed within the glorious rapture of the erotic sensations created by the large, white cock in her snatch, Sylvia missed most of what Brent had stated. What she didn’t miss were the words “porn star.”

Thinking about David watching her at that moment, she couldn’t help but to recognize that she was already a porn star to him. She also realized that the way her pleasure was intensified at the thought of being watched while she was fucked meant that she possessed exhibitionistic tendencies and was not repulsed by the idea. Then she began to cum again and the rush of electric sensation eradicated all other thoughts.

The surface of Brent’s steel hard manhood glided over the erect pink bud of Sylvia’s clitoris with each stroke and the blunt knob at the end of it pounded repeatedly against opening of her uterus. The walls of her black teen snatch clutched and squeezed the man’s white monster cock as they creamed all over it.

“Oh God! Oh God! I’m cumming again, Brent? Ohhh! I love your big dick, baby,” Sylvia wailed as she was enveloped in a corruscating storm of licentious pleasure. She slammed her ebon hips back into him, trying to take the throbbing prick deeper inside her. “Ohhh yeeeesssss! I love it, Brent. Ohhh! I love you! Oh! Oh! I love yoooouuuuu!”

Explosions of sensual delight were detonated again and again, filling her cunt and womb with fiery sensation. As she quaked in orgasmic bliss, creamy juices pouring from her cock filled young snatch, she felt Brent release one of her tits and grab a handful of the hair at the back of her head so that he could force her face hard into the mattress.

“I’m cumming too, bitch! Ungh! Fuuccckkk! You’re such a hot little black whore, I can’t hold it,” Brent grunted, fucking into her hard and fast. Then he gave one last thrust, powering his prick to the depths of her pussy, and held it imbedded within her. “Take it! Take my cum you nasty little black slut. Arrrgggghhhhhh!”

Sylvia felt the splash of thick, scalding hot spunk against her cervix and the walls of her snatch. Feeling him cumming inside her, his large, white shaft bucking and throbbing powerfully as it deposited each blast of ropy, slimy jizz, the beautiful black teenager came harder.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Cuuummmmmiiiiinnnnnggg sooooo goooooodddd!” Sylvia wailed. She thought of the millions of sperm Brent was sending into her snatch and her inner muscles squeezed and sucked at his shaft, seeking to draw more and more of the hot fluid from his balls.

When they lay together in the afterglow, the cum filling her seeping out around the large white cock still stuffed inside her pussy, she thought about David. Despite her having commanded him to come to her room after the second night that she’d had sex with Brent. He hadn’t come. She’d seen him at school, but even then he seemed intent upon avoiding her. She was not even sure he was still spying on her sexual escapades with Brent. She believed he was, but wasn’t sure. The one thing she was sure about was that he was still in love with her. He was just hurting. She believed he would get over it in time. And if he didn't....

Returning her thoughts to the moment, she examined her feelings for Brent. That she was in love with him was something she had known ever since the first time she saw him standing in red shorts and a white tee shirt. The muscles of his arms, legs, chest, and abdomen rippling beneath the golden yellow of the late afternoon sun as gentle breezes ruffled his blond hair so that it moved like wheat being caressed by the wind. She had immediately become lost within the sight of him as a liquid heat, like that of molten metal, flowed through her heart. And that burning sensation continued to fill her heart when they were together, seeming to grow more and more powerful every time he fucked her.

As she lay where she was, enjoying the emotional and physical pleasure of the sexual exploration, Sylvia felt Brent draw his cock from her clinging black pussy and heard an obscene slurp as it came free. She moaned softly at the abrupt departure of the meaty shaft and the empty feeling in her cunt. The young black woman continued to lay where she was as she sought to regain her breath. When she turned over she was surprised to see that Brent was almost completely dressed.

“What? You’re finished?” Sylvia asked, her dark eyes widening.

“Yeah. I think I’d better go home,” Brent responded.

“But I thought you made arrangements to stay with me tonight,” she pouted.

Brent gazed at her, his sparkling blue eyes narrowed questioningly.

“Why did you say you love me?” he inquired.

Sylvia suddenly felt confused.

“Because I do love you,” she replied frowning.

“You girls always do that. A guy gives you a good boffing and you think it’s love. Girl’s keep trying to make sexual pleasure be love. It’s not. Sex is exciting and fun, but it’s not love. I’m not in love with you, I was just having fun. I thought you were too. But just like every other girl, you want to fuck things up by trying to make it a love thing.”

“You don’t… love me?” Sylvia felt as if a shard of ice had suddenly been plunged into the center of her chest. It was as if the warmth of the beautiful spring sun that had filled her heart was suddenly extinguished and replaced with a desolate chill of wind and snow.

“Noooo. I don’t love you. I don’t love anybody,” he said, drawing his shirt on over his head. “Damn. Love, love, love. It’s always about love to you bitches.’

Sylvia just lay where she was silently staring. She felt a pain, as if with every word he spoke Brent cut into her chest, removing her heart. Tears spilled from her eyes to stream down her face, gleaming on the onyx smoothness of her cheeks.

“I hate that shit,” he said, the words like the twisting of a knife.

“Get out.” Her voice was an unheard whisper.

“I’ve never told any girl that I loved her, I never said that I loved you…”

“Get out!” Sylvia snarled in pain and anger. Grabbing the pillow nearest to her, she threw it at him.

“I’m going,” Brent said, batting the soft square of blue fabric aside. He moved toward the door. “Love that hot, black cunt of yours, but that doesn’t mean I love you. And you love a big, white dick, that doesn’t mean you love me. When you get over that confusion where you think that a good cum is the same as love and feel like you want to fuck some more, give me a yell.”

Then he was gone and she lay alone, sobbing as she felt the pain of heartbreak. But she was not alone very long. Brent was barely out of the door when David appeared. She noticed his presence and focused eyes filled with sadness and rage upon him.

“What do you want?” she yelled.

“From what I saw, I’m guessing Brent broke up with you.”

“And I guess you’re happy about that since you told me he would,” she said, sobbing.

“No. I’m really not happy about it at all. I tried to keep you from getting hurt…”

“Not very hard. If you didn’t want me to get hurt you should have made sure he didn’t leave me.”

David frowned, a baffled expression appearing on the dark chocolate features of his face.

“You’re joking, right? I know you didn’t think I would…”

“Do what I wanted?” Sylvia yelled. She rolled off of the bed and onto her feet, thick, sluggish rivulets of pearly spunk spilling from between the hair covered lips of her cunt to course down the sensitive dark flesh of her inner thighs. “No. Why would I expect that from you. I know you’re worthless. If you wanted to show me that you had any value at all, you would have tried to convince Brent to stay with me.”

David was flabbergasted. He was perplexed and his eyes narrowed in concentration as his mind sought to rebel against the unbelievable statement.

“And why would I do that?” he inquired in a voice filled with confusion.

In her enraged state of mind, Sylvia couldn’t believe he had asked something she considered to be so stupid. Stomping across the floor to stand in front of David, thick ropes and gobs of cum falling to the floor with every step, she looked up at him for a moment. Then, as abruptly as a snake striking its prey, her hand flashed forward and a loud crack could be heard as her palm came forcefully into contact with the side of the young black man’s face.

“You idiot. You say you love me. If you loved me you would do whatever you could to make me happy.” She slapped him again, harder, making her hand sting and causing tears to well in David’s eyes. “Since you knew that being with Brent made me happy, you should have persuaded him to stay. But you’re worthless, I can’t depend on you for anything.”

“I…” David didn’t know what to say. Her twisted logic had his thoughts spinning.

“If I could depend on you, you would have been a constant voice in in Brent’s ear, telling him things on my behalf. If I could depend on you, you would have been here a few days ago, like I told you to be.”

David thought back to the conversation she had referred to and his eyes widened.

“I didn’t come because you told me that if I did you would want me to suck Brent’s cum out of your pussy.”

“That’s right. I did. What I really said was that the next time you came here after I’d been fucked, I was going to have you suck my pussy clean,” Sylvia stated. Grabbing a handful of the cloth at the front of his shirt, she pulled him with her to the bed. Then she turned to face him and again slapped him across the face, the force of the blow splitting his lower lip. “You’re not a man. You’re a bitch. A real man would never let me slap him around. A real man would choke me half to death for slapping him like that. You? You’re a fucking bitch. You’re my bitch.”

She saw David lower his head, his tongue flicking out to lick the blood from his lip, and a wash of electric sensation ran through her wet snatch at the sight of him exhibiting recognition of his place in her life.

AnnaLarson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaLarson

But she instinctively found herself wanting more than that.

“You say you love me, do the things you know will make me happy. You can start by getting on your knees,” the black skinned young woman commanded.

“Come on, Sylvia. Don’t ask me to do that,” David complained.

Hearing the pleading tone of his voice made the embers and sparks of her arousal turn to flame. Gripping the tall, young black man by the neck, she began to force him downward.

“Get the fuck down on your knees, damn it,” she said while pushing him down. He hesitantly, seemingly reluctantly, let her make him kneel at her feet. “Obey your queen.”

“You are my queen, Sylvia. Why would you treat your king like this?” David murmured in a dejected tone.

“King? You? You’re not my king. You will never be my king. I like white dick. I’ve always liked white men and I’ve always dreamed of white men fucking me. Having Brent pop my cherry was everything I’d hoped for. Being fucked by a tall, gorgeous, blond haired, blue eyed white stud with a big cock is what I fantasize about. My king has a big, white prick,” she said. “White cock rules me and my pussy will rule you. No. You’re not my king. You’re my lap dog. If you want to be a part of my life you’ll do what I say. When I want to feel that my black ass is loved you will spread kisses all over it. Whenever I want my pussy licked, it’s your job to eat it.

“Right now I’m going to use you as a douche. I want my pussy cleaned, and I want to use your mouth to clean it.”

David didn’t move from where he was. Seeing him kneeling subserviently at her feet made Sylvia so hot the cum and juices in her pussy seemed to boil and the steamy scent added to the already strong aroma of sex that filled the room from the times Brent’s cock had filled her cunt. Smelling the sharp oceanic fragrance, she frowned. Her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by accepting0
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments