Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stepmom Seduction PT2

"Mary's lust for Jim over rules her morals"

115
10 Comments 10
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

The following day, I woke up and didn't know If I should go upstairs or slip out the basement door. After last night, I wasn't sure how things would be between my Stepmom Mary and myself. She was so beautiful and sexy; I wanted so much more of her, but she was my Stepmother. I knew what we did was morally wrong, but honestly, that made the carnal lust we shared that much hotter.

I lay there contemplating what to do. I wanted to run upstairs and see her but I was afraid Mary’s morals kicked in after last night, and she would tell me it was all a mistake and couldn’t happen again. That would crush me, and things would be weird between us. My thoughts drifted to the sinfully sweet image of my Stepmother sucking my dick. I wrapped my hand around the rigid shaft and slowly started to stroke my cock. I closed my eyes and imagined her warm, wet lips sliding down over my engorged head. The feel of her soft, warm tongue as it lapped around it. Her sexy green eyes looking up at me as my cock slid deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Then I heard Mary moving around upstairs. My bedroom was directly below hers and my dad’s. I could hear her footsteps as she walked back and forth across her room.

What am I doing? I thought to myself.

I got up and made my way to the shower. I stood under the warm water, feeling it splash against my body. I started washing my body, running the soapy sponge across my skin. My cock was still hard and aching for release. I wrapped the soapy sponge around my cock and slowly started to stroke it again. I envisioned Mary kneeling between my legs as she slowly stroked and sucked my cock. I was pumping my cock nice and slowly, just the way I remember her stroking me. I could all but hear her voice telling me how beautiful my cock was and how much she loved it. I was moaning out loud and telling her to suck my cock, and how good it felt.

"Mmmm, that’s it Mary… Mom. Suck my cock” I was moaning and talking louder, then I released.

Yes, Mom, that feels so good.”

I had my eyes closed, and it was almost like she was there on her knees, sucking my swollen cock.

Then I heard a noise from outside the shower and stopped cold. I opened my eyes and thought I saw movement from the bathroom doorway through the foggy glass shower door. I opened the door and looked out but didn't see anything. My mind started racing. Did Mary see me jacking off and hear me moan out her name and hear me call her Mom? I stood there frozen for a moment. Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me again; then I heard the sound of someone quietly climbing the stairs. I knew for sure she had been down there and had seen me and, worse yet, heard me!

I finished my shower, put on some shorts and a T-shirt, and decided to head upstairs and face whatever fate had waiting for me. I climbed the steps slowly and quietly and peeked around the doorway at the top. I didn't see or hear Mary anywhere. I crept down the hallway and peeped into Mary's bedroom. I could hear faint moans coming from her bathroom. My heart was pounding in my chest as I peeped into her bathroom. My Stepmother was leaning against the wall next to her sink. She was still wearing the camisole top and shorts from the night before. She had her left hand down in her shorts and her right hand on one of her breasts. Her eyes were closed tightly as she bit her lip. I watched as she brought herself closer to an orgasm. Her moans became soft gasps, and I watched her hips move against her fingers. Her hand was moving faster inside her shorts.

"Yes..., Yes..., Jim, That's it," she moaned.

She pinched her nipple tightly and thrust her hips against her fingers that were buried deeply in her wet pussy. Her body started to quiver and then tensed up as her orgasm hit her. Watching her pleasure herself was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. Her face and the sexy little sounds she made. The way her body moved and just being able to see her in the throws of pleasure like that was so erotic.

I quietly made my way out of her room and partially down the stairs before making some noise and heading back up the stairs again. I went into the kitchen and started looking for something to eat. I made myself a small breakfast and sat down to eat. I was at the sink washing my dishes when Mary finally came into the room. She had showered and was wearing a short little summer dress and sandals.

"Good Morning, Mary,"

"Good morning, Jim. Can we talk for a moment?" she asked as she stopped at the bar and leaned against it.

"Sure, Mary,"

"Jim, last night..," She paused while shaking her head.

"I've been very lonely with your father gone so much, and you have grown into a handsome young man. You have done so much for me; I don't know what I would have done without you here helping me the way you have. I let my needs and desires get the best of me last night."

"Mary-" I started to interrupt.

"Let me finish, Please. I shouldn't have let that happen last night. It's not your fault; it's mine. But it is wrong, Jim. It is so wrong. We can't ever let that happen again," She looked at me for some reassurance and agreement.

I walked up to her, and she turned to face me.

"Is that what you really want? I asked as I reached out and touched her arm.

She looked up at me with a torn, confused look. I knew she was only trying to do what was right. But the sinful lust deep in her loins was burning and wanting more. I knew if I accepted this, I would never have her again, and things would go back to the way they were before. I had to challenge her decision while the flames of lust still burned inside her.

"What were you thinking about earlier when you masturbated?" I asked softly

She looked up at me, surprised.

"I'm sorry; I thought I saw you downstairs and came up to see if you needed me, and I saw you," I told her.

"I came down to talk to you, and you were in the shower. I saw you playing with yourself and calling my name," she said as she looked into my eyes.

"Seeing you stroke your big cock and call out my name was so sexy. I started to touch myself and bumped into the door. I didn't want you to think I was spying on you, so I snuck back upstairs." she said, looking back at me but not really answering the question.

"But what were you thinking about when you touched yourself?" I teased.

"I don't know, I guess nothing," she said as she dropped her head.

"Too bad, I was thinking about you when I was touching myself," I told her.

She rolled her eyes up to look at me.

"Yes, You. You are amazing, I can't stop thinking about you, Mom,"

I could see the lust building up in her eyes as the guilt started to fade away.

"But it's wrong, Jim; it's so wrong," she pleaded.

"Only if someone knows," I replied.

"Jim... We Can..," she started to say, but I stepped closer to her. Our faces are only inches apart.

"I want you," I said to her as I leaned in.

"Oh God, I want you too, But.." I cut her off as I pressed my lips over hers.

As soon as our lips touched, all hesitation faded away, and she gave into the sinful desires she had for me, her Stepson. Her lips parted, and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue swirled against mine as we pressed our bodies together. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in close. The passion ignited in us as we recklessly pawed at each other's bodies. I slid my hands down her back and over her round little ass. I grabbed her ass and squeezed the meaty cheeks, and pulled her into my growing bulge.

Mary was gasping and moaning into my mouth as my hands explored her body. I felt her pulling at my shirt, and I stepped back just enough so she could pull it up and over my head. She looked down at my muscular body for a moment, her eyes glazed over with desire. She pressed her mouth back to mine as her hands ran up and down my chest and over my body.

I picked Mary up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I sat her on top of the bar as we continued to passionately devour each other with our mouths. Breaking the kiss, I stepped back and looked at her. I placed my hands on her thighs and started sliding them up her legs. I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties and started pulling them off her. Breathing heavily, she adjusted her hips, allowing me to pull them off. I dropped her panties on the floor and looked back at her. Her face was flush, and her chest heaved as she anticipated being touched. She reached out and placed a hand on my shoulder as I stepped back in between her legs. A gentle push-down told me exactly what she wanted.

I dropped to my knees between her legs and pulled her ass to the edge of the counter. I leaned in and ran my tongue up the length of her soaking-wet slit.

"Oh God, Yes," she moaned as my tongue made contact with her pussy.

She placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me in her. I pushed my tongue deep into her hole and swirled it around, making her moan louder. I ran my tongue up her slit between its folds and over her clit again and again. I sucked her clit into my mouth and ran my tongue back and forth over it. Her clit was already swollen and full of lust. I lapped and licked her pussy hungrily. She spread her legs wide, giving me full access to her delicious pussy. Mary was moaning and moving her hips against my tongue. Her pussy was dripping with her desire.

SaraClarker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraClarker

I brought my right hand up and eased my middle finger into her pussy while I sucked on her clit. Mary let out a gasp as she felt my finger penetrate her. I moved my finger around and pushed it in and out slowly at first, making Mary moan loudly.

"Oh Yes, Oh God," she moaned.

I pulled my face away from her pussy slightly and watched my finger fuck her little hole. I pulled my finger out and rubbed her juices over her pussy before slipping two fingers back inside her. Mary moaned loudly as she reached out and pulled my face back to her pussy. I curled my finger in and rubbed them over her G-spot as I sucked at her clit. This caused Mary to thrust her hips onto my fingers and tongue.

"Oh God, Yes.., eat my pussy and make me cum," she pleaded.

I sucked at her clit harder as I rubbed my tongue back and forth over the sensitive nub while I fucked her hole with my fingers. Her pussy was pouring juice out around my fingers, and I lapped up as much as I could. I fucked her pussy faster and faster with my fingers and sucked her clit hard. Mary was moaning incoherently and bucking her hips. I could feel her pussy tightening around my fingers, and I knew she was getting close to cumming. I continued my assault on her clit to push her over the edge. I sucked and licked at her pussy until I felt her clit swell and start to pulse against my tongue.

"Oh Fuck...I'm cumming..," she moaned loudly.

Her pussy contracted hard around my fingers, and her hips bucked wildly as her orgasm hit her. She shook as waves of pleasure shot through her body, giving it the release she so much needed. As her orgasm subsided, she pulled me up between her legs and kissed me hard. She sucked at my lips and tongue tasting her own sweet nectar.

Placing her hands against my chest and pushed me back away from her. She hopped down off the counter and stepped up to me. She reached down and started undoing my shorts as she kissed me again. She pushed my shorts down, freeing my swollen cock. She ran her hands over my cock and balls before wrapping her fingers around the thick shaft and giving it a few pumps.

She broke the kiss and dropped to her knees. She stroked my engorged cock just inches from her face. She looked up at me and gave me a devilish little smile before leaning in and taking my cock into her mouth. She pushed as much of my cock into her mouth as she could before pulling back. She sucked and licked at my cock with passion. She pulled my cock from her mouth and lifted it up. She lowered her head to my balls and sucked and licked each one in turn before taking my cock back into her mouth. I reached down and put my hand on her head and started to rock my hips back and forth fucking her mouth. I pushed my cock deep into her mouth until I felt her gag reflex before pulling back out.

I knew I would last long like this, so I pulled my cock from her mouth and pulled her to her feet. I kissed her before spinning her around and bending her over the bar. Mary reached back and grabbed her ass cheek with one hand and spread it open as she looked back over her shoulder.

"Fuck me...Fuck me hard,"

I pressed my cock head against her tiny opening and push forward. Her pussy was wet, and her lips parted, allowing my cock to easily slide in. I held my cock buried deep in her pussy for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her pussy walls clinging to my cock. Then I pulled back and started fucking her hard. I thrust my hips forward, slamming my cock deep into her pussy over and over. Mary let go of her cheek and gripped the edge of the counter with both hands as I fucked her hard from behind. I felt her pussy tighten up and then start contracting around my big shaft. Mary pushed her ass back onto my cock and rolled her hip as another orgasm rippled through her body. Mary was moaning nonstop, and her thick white cream coated my cock as she came again.

"Fuck me, Fuck me ..., Oh fuck...I'm cumming...,"

Once Mary recovered from her orgasm, she pushed me off her again. She turned around and looked down at my cock coated in her white creamy cum and licked her lips.

She grabbed my hand and led me over to the table. She pushed me down in one of the chairs and then dropped to her knees. She licked all her cum off my cock before sucking it into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down. Mary sucked my cock hard for a few minutes, then stood up and straddled my lap. She reached down and aligned my cock with her entrance and then lowered herself down on me.

"Mmmm, oh yes, Your cock feels so good," Mary moaned as she grabbed my head and pulled to her breasts as she started bouncing up and down on my thick rod.

I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and started nursing on it, feeling her hard nipple swell even more. I ran my hands up my Stepmother's thighs and grabbed her tight, round little ass. I gripped her ass and helped her ride me. She was moaning constantly as I sucked on her nipple as she fucked me. Her pussy was slick and wet, and I could feel her juices coating my cock. I let go of her nipple and looked up; Mary's eyes were closed tightly, enjoying the sinful feeling of her Stepsons cock moving back and forth inside her pussy. This felt good, but I wanted to fuck her hard and make her cum again. I stood up, picked her up with me, and laid her back on the table.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as I bent down and pushed my tongue deep into her hole and then licked up over her clit.

I sucked on her clit and flicked my tongue across it a few times before standing up and pressing my cock back into her pussy. I grabbed her ankles and held her legs up and apart, and I thrust my cock deep into her pussy. Mary reached up and started squeezing her own breast and pinching her nipples. I fucked my stepmom's pussy hard, driving my cock inside her. She reached one hand down and started rubbing her clit as I fucked her, and I could feel her pussy start to tighten as another orgasm approached. I continued to fuck her hard, shaking the whole table.

"Yes, Oh God, Yes, I'm going to cum again," she moaned.

"That's it, Cum for me, Mom,"

I began fucking her faster and harder, trying to push her over the edge. Mary looked down between her legs at her Stepson's cock fucking her and lost it. A huge orgasm rocked her body at the sinful sight. Her pussy squeezed at the thick shaft as she lost control. I pressed my cock deep inside her and held it there, feeling her pussy spasm around it. I slowly started to fuck her again as her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MoanMyName
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments