Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Was Home For Christmas - Part 1

"She was coming home for Christmas fro college what will happen when she comes home sexier than ever."

20
6 Comments 6
7.1k Views 7.1k
781 words 781 words

December 15th

It was a cold windy day here in the little town of Snowsville, I was at home in my room listening to music on my bed when I had received a text message from my sister. Now let me inform you; my sister is 5'8, long blonde hair with blue streaks. Her eyes are hazel and her lips perky and pink. I look at my phone to see my sister texting. I will be there in a few hours see you soon xoxo Lil Sister.

I returned her text message. K see you soon. I hadn't seen my sister in almost a year now and I was already so attracted to her, I was curious to how she was going to look, if she would still be the same girl I knew when she left for college. I was thinking hard about how she looked so I got into my bed and slipped off my shorts. Revealing my seven-inch cock, I closed my eyes and relaxed gripping my cock imagining my sister. I thought about her getting on the bed taking my cock and stroking it for me, licking the shaft slowly and teasing my tip with her tongue.

As I was beginning to start masturbating my door smacked open, it was my sister. "C-Clark! GET OUT!" was the only thing I could think of at the time to say. I looked at my sister who was wearing a spaghetti-strapped black tank top with shorts so short that I could see her ass. I gulped and began to slowly rub my cock again looking at her. Her tits had gotten bigger. She seemed to be about a C now.

"Aw big brother needs help," she said. My eyes widened as she got into my bed and lay right next to me and taking my cock and whispering into my ear. "Were gonna have so much fun together big brother." She licked my neck before moving her hand faster making sure I came quickly. She licked her lips and cleaned up the mess. "Now I will be downstairs see you there when you clean up." She winked at me got up off the bed and walked out.

What the fuck had just happened, did my step sister just... No fucking way. I cleaned myself up and headed out of my room fixing my shirt up as much as I could. My mom was home as well. My sister looked at me and winked as she sat down at the kitchen table. My sister was across from me at the table and my mother at the end of it. "How was your nap Seth?" my mom asked me. I stuttered softly as I felt my step sister rubbing my thigh with her heels.

NATHALIESWAN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NATHALIESWAN

I pushed her foot away and gulped before answering. "I had a good nap," I replied. My sister looked at me with a bit of frustration on her face. She took off her heels and gently pushed her foot against the bulge in my shorts. I was already hard again not shocked though, after all, I am a teenager. She softly moved her foot against my bulge causing me to bite my lip.

 Mom was focused on something on her computer too busy to notice what was happening. My sister looked over at our mom and then at me before whispering, "shh," with her finger as she got underneath the table and crawled over to my chair. I backed up in my chair a bit to look down at her undoing my belt. I looked to my mom who was still tinkering away on her laptop before she picked it up and walked to the living room.   

 My sister was softly rubbing her C sized breasts as my cock popped out and hit her in the face. She licked her lips before taking my cock into her mouth slowly sucking as she twisted her nipples. She moaned onto my cock as I gripped onto the chair moaning softly. "St-Step Sis!" I said as I panted. She gave me a grin before bobbing her head up and down on my cock even faster.

She took her tits and started to jerk me off with them. It did not take long before I came onto her big jugs. She bit her bottom lip-licking off some of the cum that had gotten onto her face. "Keep your door unlocked tonight Big Brother," she said as she got up from underneath the table and cleaned up. I blinked and looked around the room grabbing a napkin to clean myself up with. What the hell was my sister up to?

 

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by Rinter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments