Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing with My Stepmother Lucy on her Birthday

"It's my stepmother's birthday"

57
34 Comments 34
69.9k Views 69.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Famous Story
My name is Lucy, and today is my birthday. My husband is out of town, and I’m feeling a little lonely and depressed today. I turned forty-five years old. Sometimes, I think I'm having a mid-life crisis. My husband said he would make it up to me, when he gets home in a few days.

“Happy Birthday, Lucy. You look fantastic this morning.”

“Thank you Robert. How lovely that you remembered.”

“I got you a present. Want to see what it is?”

“Robert, you didn’t have to buy me anything.”

Robert handed me a beautifully wrapped box. It was pink wrapping paper with a huge pink bow. Robert is my step son. He’s twenty one and is home for the summer from college. I opened the box and inside was a pink quarter cup bra, pink lace panties, pink garter belt, and nude hold up stockings.

“This is beautiful, but why are you buying me lingerie?”

“I know that my dad buys it for you, and I thought you would look spectacular in it. Why don’t you put it on for me and model it.”

“You’re my stepson. Why would I want to model lingerie for you?”

“Because, I bought it for your birthday.”

“I know and you’re very thoughtful, but we cannot have sex. I’m married to your father.”

“First off, my father is not here. I’m twenty-one and you’re not even my mother. So why don’t you go and put that lingerie on and get on your knees and start to service me.”

“Oh right. Now you’re my master. What the hell is that about?”

“That’s right Lucy. I’m your master, and I want you to take off your clothes and put on the lingerie that I just gave to you. Then, I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock.”

“I don’t think your father would like this.”

“My father is not home. I know you’re a little slut that really gets off on this shit. I’ve seen my father restrain you to the bed and have even heard you begging him to spank you. Take your clothes off and get your pretty ass into that lingerie and kneel down on the floor. Or I’m going to spank your gorgeous ass until you listen to me.”

Robert is a very good looking man. He's 6"2" and has brown short hair, brown eyes, and has a very fit, and athletic body. He has those bedroom eyes that are so seductive, when you look at him.

I'm 5'6" and have long blonde hair, that I usually wear in a elastic band. I have long legs, a great ass, and 38DD breasts. I know that my stepson enjoys the way I look. Since being home from college, he's always trying to get a glimpse of me coming out of the shower or trying to look down my shirts.

I was getting wet as my stepson was talking to me so aggressively. I was so excited and very aroused and really wanted to do as he said to do. I stood up and slowly took off my clothes and then changed into the lingerie that he had bought me.

“I want you to go upstairs and fix your make-up and put on red lipstick and then come down here and get on your knees. You can beg for my cock. You’re going to be my little slut tonight. Understand?”

“Yes, Robert. I’ll be your whore tonight.”

I went up the stairs, and my pussy was so wet in my pink panties. I could feel the dampness on the cotton crotch. My nipples were hard in my quarter cup bra. He could see how hard and erect they were. I could see his bulge in his pants growing as he barked his orders at me. I went upstairs to my bedroom and fixed my hair and re-did my makeup. I put on my red lipstick and hurried down the stairs.

Robert was naked and standing in the middle of the living room.

“Get on your hands and knees and crawl like a cat to my feet! Come on Lucy. You’re my little slut, and you’ll do as I say. You don’t want me to spank that gorgeous ass of yours? Make sure to wiggle your ass and then when you hit my foot, get on your knees.”

I did as my stepson said to do. I crawled with my covered ass in the air to his foot. Then when I got to his foot, I looked into his brown eyes.

“Very good Lucy. Are you my good girl? Are you going to make feel good? I want you to suck my cock. Come on Lucy. You’ll suck my big and very long cock.”

“I’m your good girl, Robert. I’m going to make you feel very good.”

“That’s right, you’re going to make me feel fantastic. Or you’ll be punished. Suck my cock you complete slut. What would my father think of my stepmother being dominated by his son?”

“I guess he’d be upset that I was pleasing you, Robert.”

“I’m sure he wouldn’t like that. He wouldn't want to see your ruby lips wrapped around my long cock. Use your fingers and suck my cock. Come on you beautiful slut. Do it, bitch!”

I stroked my stepson’s cock from the base to his head. I rubbed his cock all over my mouth. I didn’t open my mouth. I was looking into his brown eyes the whole time I teased him.

“Put my cock into your mouth! Suck my cock, Lucy!”

I opened my mouth and slowly began to suck his hard and erect dick. Robert was twisting and pulling my hard and very erect nipples, while I was sucking his cock deeper and faster down my mouth.

“You’re a good cock sucker, aren’t you? Fuck, your mouth feels so good.”

Robert picked up my hair and started to face fuck my mouth. I had my hands on his buttocks, while he pumped into my mouth. I kept pace with him. He was fucking my mouth so fast. I gurgled and gagged, while he fucked my mouth. He was twisting at my long and erect nipples.

“I bet my slut has a very wet pussy. Is your pussy wet my sweet slut?

“My pussy is indeed wet.”

“Take off your panties and hand them to me. I’m going to sniff your scent, while you blow me.”

I stood up and pulled my pink panties down my leg. I handed them to Robert. I got back into position of kneeling in front of him. Robert was sniffing my panties, while I continued to suck and slurp on his cock. Robert had a nice sized cock. I'd say it was about seven inches long. He kept them both shaved and smooth.

“You’re pussy perfume is very lovely. I love the smell of your cunt. Keep sucking my lovely slut.”

I bobbed along Robert’s hard cock. I rubbed and massaged his smooth balls, while I took him deeper and deeper down my mouth. I was able to deep throat him. He was more long then thick.

“Fuck, Lucy that feels so good. Hold my hips and I’ll face fuck you fast.”

I put my hands around his waist and Robert started to move his hips, while he face fucked my mouth. I was making all those wet sucking, popping, noises. My nipples were tingling as he continued to play with them. I could feel my pussy getting very wet.

“Play with your pussy, while you blow me. Make yourself come.”

I put my hand on my raised clit and started to move my fingers all over my clit. While I was slurping and sucking on Robert’s cock. My eyes were watering as I moved my mouth along his dick.

“Finger your cunt, you whore. Fuck your bald pussy. Do it Lucy!”

I put my index finger into my pussy and finger fucked myself as I sucked Robert’s cock.

“Stand up and sit on the chair. Spread your legs and masturbate for me. I want you to talk dirty to me.”

I took Robert’s cock out of my mouth and stood up. I walked over to the high back chair in the family room and sat down. I put my legs over the arms of the chair and then played with my pussy. I maintained perfect eye contact with Robert.

“Do you like my bald pussy, Robert? I’m your little slut that you’ll play with today, while your father is out of town. I'll suck your cock. I'll drink your come. I’m your dirty cum slut.”

“That’s right you're a dirty slut who will drink my come later. Play with your pussy.”

I rubbed my fingers all over my pussy. I looked Robert into his eyes. I sucked on two fingers and then slipped them into my cunt. I fucked myself knuckle deep.

“I’m fucking my cunt. My juices are flowing out of my bald pussy. Do you like what you see, Robert?”

“Fuck, yes. My whore is wearing her bra, garter, tan hold up stocking, and her pumps. She's fucking herself with her fingers. Make yourself come”

As I was finger fucking my bald cunt, Robert was stroking his cock. His cock was very hard as he played.

“Fist yourself. Put your whole fist into that cunt. Then I'll fuck you. Do it cum slut!”

My pussy was so slick, and I was able to put my fist up my cunt. I fucked myself hard. Robert was jerking his cock very fast as he watched.

“I’m fucking my cunt with my fist. I’m your dirty, nasty, filthy, cum slut. Do you want to fuck me now?”

As I was talking and fisting myself, I could feel the pressure building in my cunt. I could feel myself getting very close to having an orgasm.

“Oh fuck, I’m coming. I’m fucking coming.”

“Stand up and put your face on the cushion of the couch and put your ass and pussy in the air. I’m going to fuck your cunt now.”

I closed my legs and stood up. I walked over to the couch. I put my face down on the cushion and put my ass and pussy into the air.

“Look at you. You’re a complete whore.

Lu_ks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lu_ks

Do you want your stepson to fuck you? Tell me how much you want me to fuck you. Do it!”

“Robert, will you please fuck your stepmother. Will you fuck my pussy? I want you to fuck my pussy and make me come. I’m begging you to fuck your whore.”

“I've wanted to fuck you for years. I wanted to put my big cock into my stepmother’s bald pussy. I have dreamed about this moment for years.”

Robert held my hips and slid his cock into my pussy.

“Jesus, you’re so fucking wet. You’re a complete whore. You want me, don’t you? You want your stepson’s big cock? Here it comes you filthy whore. I’m going to fuck you good.”

Robert spat on his fingers and rubbed it on my pussy. He then pushed his cock into my cunt. He then started to thrust and pound at my bald pussy. He was digging his nails into my hips as he fucked me fast. You could hear the slapping of his cock in my juicy pussy. My tits were swaying to the left and the right.

Robert’s hands were on my breasts as he was drilling into my cunt. We were in great rhythm with each other. My pussy was so wet and making all her squelching noises as he fucked me hard.

“Oh Robert, your cock feels so good in my pussy. Fuck me harder.”

“I’m going to fuck you harder, you dirty bitch. You’re pussy feels so good on my cock. Fuck, you’re so wet.”

Robert started to spank me, while he was fucking me harder and faster. I was feeling myself get so wet.

“Lucy, come for me you dirty slut. Come for your stepson.”

Robert's thrust were so hard and deep, I couldn’t hold on anymore.

“Fuck, I’m coming. My pussy is coming.”

I had a huge orgasm and soaked my stepson’s cock and balls. He continued to fuck me hard. Robert then pulled out.

“Get on your knees. Beg for my cock. Do it!”

I got on my knees.

“Robert, please can I suck your cock. Can your stepmother suck on your cock?”

“Suck my cock. My stepmother is a whorish slut. My stepmother is a dirty whore."

I put Robert’s cock back inside my mouth. I grabbed his hips, while he face fucked me hard.

“Open your mouth, I’m going to come.”

I opened my mouth wide and Robert blew his hot cream down my throat. I let the come pool on my tongue and then I showed him my tongue.

“Swallow it all you cum slut.”

I then swallowed his come. It tasted a bit salty, but was very creamy and delicious too.

“Walk with me to your bedroom. I’m going to restrain you and then I’m going to make you come with your toys. Get up whore.”

I got up and Robert and I walked to my bedroom. He then went to my husband closet and grabbed three ties.

“Lie down on the bed. Criss-cross your hands so I can tie you to the head board. I'll also restrain your legs.”

I got on the bed and did as he said. Robert tied my hands to the head board and restrained each foot to the posts. He then opened my cedar chest and took out my Hitachi Magic Wand and plugged it in.

“Now we'll have a little fun.”

Robert approached the bed and put the Hitachi Magic Wand on my clit and moved it all around. He played with it on low speed.

“Oh God, that feels so fucking good. Oh fuck!”

“I bet it feels good you little whore. I’m going to turn the speed up.”

Robert turned the speed up on the toy. The vibrations felt so good on my clit and all over my pussy. When he turned it up, he just put it right on my clit. I really was enjoying the vibrations.

“Oh Robert, will you please fuck me? My pussy is so wet. I need you to fuck me.”

“I’m going to just tease you with your toys. I’m going to play with a few of them.”

Robert then went in the cedar chest and pulled out a dildo that was like nine inches long and a vibrator that was about eight inches.

“Look at you. You’re pussy is soaking wet, while I tease you. I’m going to fuck you with this vibrating vibrator.”

Robert then took the vibrator and slid it up my bare pussy. He worked that vibrator in and out of my cunt.

“Oh Robert, fucking hell that feels so good. Please will you fuck me?”

“I’m just getting started. I know you love this. Your pussy is a wet mess.”

Robert was fucking me harder and faster with the vibrator. My pussy juices were exploding everywhere.

“Look at all this juice. I’m going to get the wand again.”

Robert was fucking me with the wand now, and my pussy juices were flowing steady out of my pussy. I was tied to the bed and just squirming as he rubbed that wand all over my clit. Then, when he did that a while, he would fuck me with either the dildo or the vibrator. I must have had like ten orgasms. My pussy felt so good.

“I’m going to untie you. I want you on your knees begging for my cock. I want my slutty stepmother to suck my dick.”

“Yes, Robert. I'll suck your cock. I’m your slut who likes to suck cock.”

Robert untied me, and then I got on my hands and knees. I kneeled down in front of Robert and licked and kissed the left part of his cock and then lots of kisses and licks going down the right part of his cock.

“Suck my cock, bitch! Do it, Lucy!”

I then put his cock into my mouth and bobbed along Robert’s long cock. His hands were pulling at my nipples again. When he was playing with my nipples, my pussy would just start to tingle.

“Grab my hips and put your fingers into my ass. Rub my prostate!”

I had my one hand on his hip and I put my other hand near the entrance of his ass. I slipped two fingers into his anus and rubbed and massaged his prostate.

“That’s it you dirty bitch. Oh fuck, that feels so good. Suck my cock deeper.”

I was taking his cock deeper and faster into my throat, while I rubbed and massaged his prostate. I could see his legs start to shake. Robert was holding my hair, while he face fucked my mouth. I kept pace with him. I was making all those wet, slobbering, noises, while I blew him.

“Get on your hands and knees. Put your ass in the air. I’m going to fuck your anus. Come on Lucy! You’re my whore tonight.”

I got on my hands and knees with my ass and pussy high in the air...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments