Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perfect Storm: Chapter Two, Ellie - Part 2

"A man attends his wife's family reunion and gets to know her family better."

36
4 Comments 4
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"I first posted this on Lush in the winter of 2014 under the title 'Something Strange in Iowa.’"

Cain leaned forward and slid his hands under Ellie's round bottom. He lifted her and stood in one smooth motion. She shrieked quietly, mindful of the sleeping people in the room below. She hid her face in his neck as he sat her on the Sunday School table in front of him. Cain leaned in and kissed her, and she responded with enthusiasm. His erection was becoming uncomfortable, but he didn't want to scare the girl, so he kept it covered, but he reached inside to straighten things up and make himself more comfortable as they were kissing. Ellie cried out and hugged him tighter. She wasn’t cumming again, just overwhelmed by the sensations and emotions. He kissed down her face to her ear and nibbled on the lobe, trying to calm her.

"Oh! Cain, that's incredible!"

She gripped his broad shoulders with her small hands.

"It feels so good!"

Cain didn’t talk. He lay her back on the table. It was a little cold, but he hoped she wouldn’t notice through the stylish denim jacket she was wore. He kissed down her neck and into her hairline as she turned her head. Unlike her mother, Ellie was a brunette, her hair a little longer than shoulder length. It was thick, with a bit of a wave. And it smelled faintly of flowers.

Cain thought he could spend days just inhaling her fragrance. It sent chills up his spine that had nothing to do with the arctic temperatures. He entwined his fingers in her hair. He tried to be gentle, but closed his fist in her hair, giving it the slightest bit of traction.

"Oh!" she cried and began shuddering again with a small climax.

With his right hand tangled in Ellie's hair, Cain nuzzled at her neck, kissing, but not biting. He had his left hand on her belly and slid it slowly upward between her breasts. She was seventeen, a young lady, but probably not done filling out. Her mother, his wife's cousin, was perhaps a large 'B' cup, and Ellie wasn't far behind.

He moved his kisses back up to her mouth, and she returned them enthusiastically.

"Cain! I can't believe this! But I don't think... I mean... it's not right."

"No," he said, nibbling on her pouting bottom lip. "It's not. Would you like me to stop? I will if you say so."

“You really should."

She held his head in her hands and devoured his mouth again.

"Yes, dear, but when you do that, all the blood rushes out of my brain and goes somewhere else."

"It does?"

She continued kissing.

"Umph," he said, wrapping his left arm around her back and holding her to him while his right held her head.

Ellie wrapped her legs around his waist, and he leaned over the table. Cain was fatigued by the awkward position, but it felt too good to stop.

All too soon, he had to support his upper body with his right hand.

"Sweetheart, how far do you want this to go?"

"How far can it go? You can’t have sex with anyone but your wife. It's not right for me to have sex yet. My mom's your wife's cousin, so we're kind of related. Would that be gross? And you're a lot older than me."

"All true."

He leaned to capture her lips for a delicious, slow kiss.

"However, there's sex, and there's sex."

"You mean oral sex? I don't think I could," she hesitated. "Isn't it kind of gross?"

"Kind of. At first. But it feels amazing. Being able to give your partner so much pleasure is addictive."

Her eyes were enormous.

"Carolyn does that to you? You do it to her?"

Should he be honest?

"Truthfully?" he said carefully. "Yes, and no. Yes, Carolyn does it for me often, but she doesn't let me do it for her."

"Why?"

Ellie’s brow furrowed.

"Carolyn has some body-image issues. And her parents, her mother specifically, taught her that oral sex was nasty. Too bad for your Uncle Don!"

She giggled.

"It's not...nasty?" she asked.

"If both partners are considerate, no."

Ellie looked away.

"I don't have much hair there."

"That's okay."

He leaned down to kiss the corner of her mouth.

"Would you like to show me?" he whispered.

She shivered again.

"I don't know."

"Would you like to show me your breasts?"

Again, she blushed.

"They're small," she said.

"They're lovely!" Cain whispered.

With shaking hands, she began unbuttoning her blouse. Cain brushed her cheek with the back of his fingers as she continued to undress. She pulled the two halves apart with a shy smile.

Before he looked down, he leaned in for a quick, soft kiss.

Ellie closed her eyes and leaned her head back as he trailed kisses over her chin, down her neck, and onto her chest. He kissed right down her sternum and over the middle of her bra. She had the blouse and jacket on, and the clasp was in the back.

Cain tugged on the sleeve of her blouse, and she pulled her arm from both it and the jacket, then repeated the procedure on the other side. As her arms came free of her clothing, she wrapped them around his neck, attempting to maintain her modesty. Cain reached behind her and opened the clasp of her bra, allowing it to fall open.

Her breath quickened, and she whimpered. Cain whispered comforting words and lay her back on her clothing.

“You look scared,” Cain said.

“A little.”

Her voice trembled.

He rested his fingers on her shoulders and slid the straps down her arms.

The flimsy material slid down the gentle slope of her breasts, eventually revealing her delicate pink areolae and nipples.

"Oh, Ellie," Cain said, looking into her eyes, "they're beautiful!"

She pulled his head down and kissed him again, sobbing into his mouth.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Mom and dad always said that I was...beautiful, but I never believed them," she said, tears running down her face.

"I suspect they weren't talking about your breasts, but you can believe them," Cain said with sincerity.

She laughed and nodded.

He pulled away just enough to disentangle her arms from the undergarment.

"May I kiss them now?"

She shuddered again and looked frightened, but nodded.

Smiling, Cain leaned down. He kissed over the swell of her chest, and Ellie's breathing deepened. He moved down to her left and caressed under her arm. She traced her fingers through his hair.

He nibbled over her abdomen, to her right, to the top of her chest, then down between her breasts.

"Oh," she mewed.

Cain slid both hands from her belly to cradle the bottoms of both breasts.

"Oh, god!" she murmured.

He slid to his left and kissed around the entire circle of her right breast. Ellie hummed wordlessly, and he moved to do the same to her left.

Ellie was now holding Cain's head with both hands, not directing his movement, but alternatively stroking and clenching his hair.

Cain moved back to his left and hovered over her right nipple, allowing her to experience his breath before he ever touched it with his lips. Her nipples had hardened long before, but now seemed to reach for his mouth, thrusting from the surrounding tissue.

FLufFFy_KiTTeN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FLufFFy_KiTTeN

Cain stretched out and brushed her nipple with the tip of his tongue.

Ellie made a shrill sound, and he feared for a moment that she would wake the sleeping people. He pulled back and shushed her with a smile.

He moved and flicked her left nipple the same way, bringing out another, quieter cry.

To get her to make a different, hopefully less piercing noise, Cain wrapped her whole nipple in his mouth and sucked as he kneaded the flesh with his hand.

"OH MY GOD!!" she almost shouted. She started shaking again. As Cain moved to her right breast, she continued shaking and clutching his head. Her head and shoulders came off the table, and she kept repeating, "Oh my god! Oh, my god! ...Oh My God...OHMYGOD!"

Finally, he let up and moved back to capture her mouth with his. She wrapped her arms around his neck and clung as if to a life preserver. He could feel wet tears on her cheeks.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" he asked into her mouth.

The sound she made didn't sound like a word to Cain, but he took it for an affirmative. They kept kissing. He ran his hands up and down the sides of her chest to keep her warm. He did not want her to cover up her naked loveliness.

Ellie released Cain and lay back on the table, her legs still around his waist.

"That was incredible," she said, all seriousness. "Carolyn is a very lucky woman."

"I'm glad you think so, Please don't tell her that."

She put her hand on his face while laughing. "You're just… helping me. I don't think you're cheating on her."

“She might not see it that way. Nor would your parents."

"No, I don't think so," she laughed.

He looked down at her breasts again.

"You really are lovely," he said.

"So are you," she said, blushing again. This time, the blush started at her breasts and moved up to her hairline.

"That's sweet of you," he said. "If we do nothing else, I would like to teach you that oral sex is not nasty."

He saw fear in her eyes again.

"You mean... what exactly?"

"I mean, I want to give you a real, full orgasm using my mouth and fingers on your pussy."

"Oh my god," she said.

Cain laughed.

"You keep saying that."

Ellie giggled nervously.

"I do, don't I?"

Cain leaned down and kissed first her left nipple and then her right, and glanced up for permission. Her eyes were wide as she looked at him. She closed her eyes, set her mouth in a firm line, and nodded once.

Oh my god, Cain thought to himself.

"Please, just one thing," he said.

Ellie looked at him, a quizzical expression on her face.

"Be a little quieter, or your family will kill me."

She smiled and nodded enthusiastically, shivering with cold and anticipation.

Cain pulled up a folding chair and scooted Ellie back. He helped her off with her jeans and folded them to make a pillow for her head.

When they were ready, Cain slipped his fingers into the elastic waist of her panties and lifted her hips. He could feel her shivering, but she raised off the table. He pulled the tiny garment over the curve of her butt and smelled her natural fragrance as they slid toward her knees. It made his head swim.

Ellie instinctively covered her sex with her hands as he moved her panties down her legs and off. He placed her feet back on the table and took a minute to breathe in her scent.

He kissed the inside of each thigh, from close to the knee, all the way down. Ellie kept her left hand covering her pussy, but held the top of his head with her right. Her eyes were closed, and her head rested on the table.

Cain watched her face as he leaned in and kissed her hand as it covered her center. She moaned, and he kept kissing, licking as far between her fingers as he could. He ran his tongue around the edges and down onto her mound as far as he could reach.

Every time his lips or tongue reached any part of her pubis, she twitched and groaned. Eventually, Cain noticed that her hand was no longer just covering her pussy; it was rubbing. That was so hot that he could feel himself getting close to ejaculating without physical stimulation. That would never do. He attempted to calm himself.

Leaning back in, Cain began kissing her hand directly over her vagina. It moved in gentle circles, and he eventually reached a portion of her labia. Once captured with his tongue, he didn't give it back up to her hand.

A subtle vibration began in the young lady's legs, accompanied by a long, tremulous, "Ohhhhh..."

Cain kept possession of her lip and nibbled and kissed right beside Ellie's massaging hand. Finally, her left hand joined her right on his head, and she lifted her head and looked at him, saying nothing.

Cain looked at her, winked, and leaned in to kiss her. He spread her folds with either thumb to expose the inner lips and her clit. He breathed deeply and admired the most beautiful thing that he thought he had ever seen. Ellie's inner lips unfolded like fragile butterfly wings. They led to a graceful hood over her shy clitoris.

"Ellie, you may tire of hearing me say this, but you are beautiful."

She moaned in response.

Leaning in, Cain raked his tongue from her inner lips over the hood to the top of her slit. She tasted salty and fresh. He kissed her pussy deeply, causing the trembling in her thighs to start again. This time, he didn't stop. He moved over her slit, kissing, nibbling, and sucking. Carefully, he wrapped his teeth in his lips and pressured her clit. He shook his head back and forth, vibrating her entire pussy.

Ellie’s vibration became deeper. Looking up, he could see tremors in her abdomen. The sounds coming from her mouth weren't words anymore, but primal, almost scary.

He went back to work, licking, sucking, vibrating. Finally, using his right index finger, he slid it inside, feeling for a hymen that he hoped wasn't there.

Ellie gasped at the intrusion, head and shoulders coming off the table. She almost shouted, shook, and pulled his head to her pussy with both hands. Even though his jaw was aching, he kept it up. He licked and sucked her clit and kept working his finger as she had the most intense orgasm that he had ever taken part in.

Finally, finally, she came down the other side. Cain glanced behind him to make sure that no one had entered while he had been busy. Luckily, no one had.

With one last, lingering kiss, Cain sat back in his chair. He pulled the naked young woman onto his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and clung to him, panting.

Neither of them spoke for several long minutes.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said, tremors still evident in her voice.

"Let's get you dressed."

"Wait."

She turned and kissed him, tasting herself. She pulled back, appearing deep in thought.

"Oral sex," she said in a faraway voice, "it's not nasty." As she said this, a slow smile spread across her face.

Cain smiled.

"No, it's not."

"Teach me the rest."

"Oh my god," he said.

Ellie giggled.

Published 
Written by brassring
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments