Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepmom’s Dirty Secrets, Pt. 3

"Sharing my hot stepmom"

21
6 Comments 6
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

“I want to share you with other men,” I texted my stepmom at 1 a. m.

“Stop it, naughty boy,” she texted me back. “You excite me too much. I won’t be able to fall asleep.”

“I know your secret, mom. And I’m going to use it against you to the fullest.”

She sent me a smile.

“I want you now. I want you to be my sex doll. Come to my room.”

"You know I can't. I'm trapped in his embraces. He's sleeping beside me."

"Do something. Get rid of him. I beg you."

"I'm afraid you will have to wait until tomorrow. Your daddy will leave in the morning. After that I’ll be yours.”

“I talk too much when I don’t get what I want,” I warned her.

"My sweet boy, I'll do anything you want. Just don't tell your dad about our secret. OK?"

“I want to fuck your mouth, your pussy, and your ass with those sex toys you hide in your bedside table.”

“Ah… Stop it, please,”

“Does my dad know about your sex toys? I bet he doesn’t. You need to be punished.”

“How? Mommy wants to know.”

“I’ll spank your cheerleader’s ass with my firm hand.”

She sent me a smile.

“And then I’ll reward you by massaging your super sensitive nipples with my tongue and lips.”

“Ah what are u doin 2 me I’m... OMG!”

“Are you still with me?"

“I’ll see what I can do.”

Two minutes seemed like eternity to me and then she texted me again:

“Bathroom in 5 min.”

I was alone in my bed hoping to survive without my lovely Karen. It was the hardest five minutes in my life. My imagination became my worst enemy as I was trying to get up with my cock in my hand. Karen’s nude images kept bombarding my mind.

Tortured by desire I got to the bathroom as quickly as I could. Few minutes later she came in with a beautiful smile on her face wearing a pink robe. Our lips met in a passionate kiss. I don’t know for how long we were kissing, I lost sense of time. I was on another planet where I could forget about everything.

“Now you know my dark side,” Karen said exploring my naked body with her gentle hands. “There’s a very bad girl who lives deep inside your mommy.”

She dropped her robe on the floor.

“Yeah, I know,” I couldn’t take my eyes of her exquisite nude body.

“Now, what do you want me to do?”

“Slut!” I spanked her right away.

“Ssssh...” she touched my lips with her index finger. “Your daddy will hear us.”

“Slut!” I spanked her again.

Her eyes sparkled.

“You’re mine now,” I tried to act like an experienced dom, and she bought it because she liked to be dominated – I knew that for sure.

That night I finally gained full access to my stepmom’s body. She moaned nonstop in my strong eager hands, demanding more: more touches, more kisses, and more dirty talking. Her warm, juicy pussy felt so good in my hand. Her fair skin tasted like sugar and her long blond hair was like a gift from Heaven.

And then I took her to my bed where she educated me about all kinds of positions and penetration techniques. She awakened my inner alpha-male and let him please her. Seduced by the insanely alluring curves of her body and, of course, her unforgettable green eyes, I banged her for an hour without rest. At one point I even had to gag her with a piece of silk fabric so my dad wouldn’t hear her screams of pleasure. Every time I released a load of cum on her impossibly sexy body she would close her eyes and moan in approval of this beautiful act.

TatyPage
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TatyPage

At dawn, after our night of love was over, Karen went to the shower to wash away all suspicious liquids from her body. She did it with my cock in her pussy.

“Bye daddy!” Karen and I wavied our hands as we watched him driving away dowm the street through the fog.

He didn’t know that my other hand was in his wife’s panties squeezing her sexy buttocks.

“I was warming up,” said I escorting her to the house. “Now the real fun begins.”

“Come to mama,” she said closing the front door behind her back.

For our next love session we chose the stairs. She lay on her back, legs apart, controlling my mind with her piercing green eyes. Within a second I fell on my knees and buried my face in her pussy – just like she ordered me to do. My devotion and passion made her gasp and moan wildly. I showed no mercy to her pussy.

After half an hour the doorbell rang. I opened the front door with just a towel hugged around my hips.

“Officer Johnson,” said the large black man in the police uniform. “Your neighbors complained about screams coming out of your house.”

Officer Johnson looked at Karen who was lying on the stairs completely naked. She was wearing only a pair of high heels.

“Oh, my...” he was pleasantly surprised.

“Officer Johnson,” I said with a devilish grin on my face, “would you like to come in?”

He was hesitant. But, as it turned out, his erection was stronger than his will so he gave in. No one could resist Karen’s charms. She beckoned him with her index finger and an innocent smile.

“Karen,” she held out her hand introducing herself to officer Johnson.

Officer Johnson gently kissed her wrist.

“Officer Johnson,” she was playing with her hair, “are you going to arrest us?”

“He won’t,” I answered, “if we give him what he wants. That’s you, Karen. Am I right, officer Johnson?”

“What a clever boy,” he smiled at me.

“Mmm… This is the game I’d like to play. Now, boys, take me to the living room.”

We took her to the big red couch in the living room. Next thing I remember he grabbed Karen by the hair forcing her to kneel. He swiftly pulled down his pants with the other hand. What a delicious surprise she saw right before her eyes. Wasting no time she covered his cock’s head with her lips sucking it like a good submissive slut.

He gently grabbed Karen by the hair kneeling her beside the couch with her hips and pussy right there at the edge of the couch. She was laying on her belly with her ass and pussy exposed to us.

“Just look at this pussy,” officer Johnson was delighted massaging her juicy pussy with his big black cock.

“Fuck, yeah!” I spanked her ass.

My competition with officer Johnson only made my stepmom more excited when our hard cocks started to penetrate her pussy in turn.

“Just like that...” she was happy as ever. “Fuck your mommy.”

We did it for two hours strait. We banged my stepmom around the house making her our little horny slut who begged for more. With her hands tied behind her back we’d bend her over officer Johnson’s knees and gave her the best spanking she ever had. Our favorite game was to throw Karen, who was blindfolded beforehand, on the bed and fuck her throat and pussy right away, make her cry in pleasure.

Once again filling up my stepmom’s pussy officer Johnson suddenly mentioned something about his duties as a policeman, he pulled on his pants and left. We never saw him again.

Soon Karen and I fell asleep on the couch in each other's arms.

 

Published 
Written by MisterWhisper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments