Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepmom’s Dirty Secrets, Pt. 2

"My kinky romance with Karen continues"

28
11 Comments 11
8.6k Views 8.6k
777 words 777 words

Our family finally reunited at the dinner table. It was a hot summer evening during which Karen once again surprised me and my dad with her cooking talents.

My dad is a typical businessman. He’s busy all the time. All he talks about is economics, finances and other fancy stuff that are boring enough to kill a dead man. I have a suspicion that Karen married my dad just for his money. She loves sex and money. But, of course, she loves those things separately. And I don’t think it’s a bad thing. I actually admire her. She’s courageous enough to fulfill her needs even though she does it secretly.

An important phone call distracted my father from the dinner, so he retired to another room for a few minutes. I decided to take advantage of his absence.

I got up and approached my stepmom.

“I saw you, little slut,” I taunted her whispering in her ear. “You were fucked hard by the group of men.”

She was shocked staring at me silently with her wide open green eyes.

“And you liked it. You’re a fucking goddess, Karen,” I continued, caressing her long blond hair.

“Go on,” she whispered.

“I get what I want. And I want you. I want every inch of your hot little body.”

She gave me the look I saw THAT night. I could sense she was aroused by my words as she was moving around the chair nervously. She was wearing a white blouse and a pair of tight jeans.

In a minute my dad returned to the dinning table to announce that for the next hour he’s going to have an online conference with his business partners. These words immediately made my heart go berserk, though Karen remained calm. She sat there enjoying her meal like nothing just happened between us. She is a good actress, I guess. That’s how she won over my dad.

My dad kissed Karen’s cheek, thanked her for the evening meal, and retired to his office on the second floor.

“You know, you are too cheeky for a boy of your age,” she said wiping her hands with a napkin.

“I know your secret which means I own you, mom,” I was trying to make my teenage voice to sound threatening. “You should keep in mind that.”

Vera_ana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vera_ana

“As you say so,” she smiled. “Have you been with a woman before?”

“Well… I have a girlfriend.”

“What is she like? Describe her taste to me.”

“She’s nothing compared to you.”

“Good boy. That’s what I wanted to hear from you. But I also want to hear something else. Those words you said earlier… You called me a slut. I was wondering...”

I got up with a bulge in my jeans.

She got up too. Our eyes met.

“What else do you got?” she came closer to me, gently touching my hands. “I want to hear it.”

She warmly kissed my forehead giving me the chance to enjoy her sexy scent. I was determined to give her what she wants.

“And I wanna taste your pussy,” I was slowly unbuttoning her blouse. “I wanna fuck you harder then those studs you were with.”

“What an ambitious boy,” she whispered in my ear.

“I bet you’d be a pornhub star with millions of views everyday.”

I finally unbuttoned her blouse revealing her bare breasts with no bra.

“You like what you see?” her low sexy voice gave me chills.

Karen’s small, elegant tits were mesmerizing. I was under the spell exploring them with my hungry gaze.

“Ah...” she moaned the moment my tongue touched the nipple of her right tit.

Her small, delicious tits were so sensitive that it seemed to me she could melt down in orgasm any moment.

“No, Kyle, not here,” she forced herself to stop me. “Your dad. Remember? He’ll see us.”

“I want you here,” I squeezed her lovely ass in those tight jeans.

Seeing confidence and determination to get what I want Karen closed her eyes with a beautiful smile on her face. My tongue gently touched the nipple of her left tit electrifying her whole body. She moaned silently as if my tongue was my cock slowly penetrating her pussy.

Her breathing became harder and harder as I unleashed my wild, yet gentle, tongue that was playing with her nipples. And within couple of minutes she finally reached orgasm, or at least something very close to it. I felt like a was living in a hazy dream with this incredible woman. And her scent… Her scent made me crazy.

 

Published 
Written by MisterWhisper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments