Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Secret Is Discovered - Part 1

"Bruce has the hots for his stepsister and he's in for a surprise."

42
22 Comments 22
41.3k Views 41.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story

My father and stepmother left for a four-day getaway leaving Joni, my twenty-two year old stepsister in charge.

After dinner Joni and I sit on the sofa; she is wearing a yellow crop top with matching pajama pants. I am wearing a pair of blue pajama shorts and a white t-shirt.

I pop our favorite movie, “The Quiet Man” in the DVD player and we sit at opposite ends of the sofa. During the movie I glance over at Joni every now and then. Her coral blue eyes along with the gentle swell of her breasts with very breath she takes is having the usual effect on me.

The familiar stirring between my legs has me adjusting my position on the sofa. During the course of the movie, I notice Joni’s nipples are prominently on display and she too is adjusting her position on the sofa.

Just as the final scene of the movie ends, I make one final discreet adjustment and stand up. Turning away quickly, Joni asks, “Where are you off to, Bruce?”

“I am going to go take a shower and then go to bed, Joni.”

“Okay, sweet dreams.”

Heading toward my room, I whisper to myself, “Hope Joni did not see my boner.”

Once in my room, I look at my reflection in the full length mirror and notice a large wet spot on the front of my pajama shorts. “Damn, I hope Joni did not see that,” I say to myself as I remove my clothes. I look over my toned seventeen-year-old body and my shaved cock. Being on the swim team is paying off.

Entering my bathroom, I adjust the lighting so there is a soft glow and go to the walk-in shower with its three shower heads. Turning on the water, I make sure it is warm. Standing under the water, I lather up my short blonde hair and thoughts of Joni naked have my cock twitching.

Rinsing my hair, I then lather my cock and balls with soap. I tilt my head back, and with eyes closed I caress my balls and stroke my cock.

“Oh yeah, Joni, lick my cock,” I moan out.

It's not long before I have a stiff cock in my hand when I hear… "I had no idea you thought of me that way, Bruce."

I turn my head and see Joni leaning against the shower door with her hands kneading her 36C breasts through the crop top. Standing there with my mouth agape from the terrifying realization of being caught, my hands instinctively cover my hard seven-inch cock.

"Is this something you do often, stepbrother?"

Not knowing what to say as I was in shock I reach for the nearby towel, but Joni moves quickly, yanking the towel from the rod before my hand reaches it.

"Well?"

Taking my hands, I cover my now-shrinking boner and am left speechless. Standing there with the warm water cascading over me, I just look at Joni in disbelief.

"Would you like me to suck your cock?"

Still in shock, I manage to stammer out, “Y-y-yes.”

“Before that happens, I want to watch you jerk off.”

"You want me to what?" I ask.

“Jerk off.”

I thought my jaw would hit the floor.

"I did not mean to interrupt, please continue," Joni said.

Standing there, I thought I would pass out from the shock.

“Cat got your tongue, Bruce?

I am unresponsive.

“Maybe this will get you going, stud.”

Joni steps under the shower head across from me, letting her yellow top turn transparent. Those nipples I've long dreamt of are now stiff and I feel blood rushing to my loins as my cock slowly comes to life, growing longer and harder. Her pajama pants being soaking wet reveal the outline of her mound.

Joni runs her tongue seductively along her lower lip, then up and across her upper lip.

realsweet_goddesTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
realsweet_goddesTS

"Oooohhhh, look at that big hard cock.”

I look down and rub the circumcised head with one hand and knead my scrotum with the other. Joni parts her full lips as she runs her finger around them one more time.

Watching Joni, who is now transfixed on my cock, I watch as her finger slips past her lips and then she pulls all but the tip of her finger out. Opening her mouth just enough to let me see, Joni rolls her tongue over the fingertip and then she sucks it back into her mouth.

I continue kneading my scrotum and slide my hand from the circumcised head, wrapping my fingers around the thick veiny shaft. The soap has washed away as I slowly pump my fist up, then down the shaft.

Joni licks the underside of her finger, then slips it back into her mouth. Her other hand pulls up her crop top, revealing two firm, natural breasts. To my surprise, Joni has an all over tan like me.

I feel my cock pulsing, cum rising up from the swollen scrotum to the head of my cock. Quickly, I squeeze hard to stop from ejaculating. Joni’s eyes widen as precum oozes from the slit on the head of my cock.

Joni takes both of her hands and rolls her stiff nubs between her fingers then moves one hand slowly down her toned body stopping at the top of her pajama pants.

“Come on big boy, shoot your cream for me,” Joni says as her hand disappears inside her bottoms.

I turn my hand with each stroke along the rigid, pulsating shaft. Joni is rubbing her slit in rhythm with my hand.

“Oh God, Joni, I am going to come!” I moan out as my hand moves faster over the thick shaft.

Joni pulls her hand from inside her bottoms, then comes to me and whispers in my ear. “Cover my tits with your cream, Bruce.”

Joni goes down on her knees, cups the undersides of her breasts and lifts them up. Aiming my cock over her left breast, the first load explodes forth and the next shot covers her nipple. The next two loads cover her right breast and nipple.

“Oh my, that is a lot, B…”

Before she can finish, two more loads land in her cleavage. Looking down at my stepsister, I watch her smiles as I take her hands in mine and help her stand.

Joni steps back, rubbing cum into her skin as I watch. When she is finished, she removes her pajama pants and reaches for the towel.

I move to her after shutting off the water and start to gently dry her off.

“Leave my tits, I want to have your scent on me.”

I finish drying her and Joni takes the other towel and dries me off.

Joni giggles, seeing that my boner has yet to go soft.

“Let's put that to good use, stud,” she says as she wraps her hand around my cock and takes me to my bed.

We lie on the bed in the spoon position, my arm covering Joni’s breasts.

“We will rest for a bit. There are three days left, Bruce; I hope you are ready for much more. This is our little secret.”

I kiss her neck as she kisses my hand, and we drift off to sleep, dreaming of things to come.

 

Author's note: The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments