Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter’s Best Friend, Part 2

"My Daughter's best friend seduces me."

425
41 Comments 41
23.6k Views 23.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Top Story

“Next time?”

“You better believe it!”

After filling my phone with photos, I put down my phone and grabbed the towel off the ground. I handed it to Amy and she used it to clean herself off. Then she wrapped the towel around herself and stood up.

She kissed me and then said, “Good night. I'll see you in the morning,” she added seductively.

“Good night,” I said as she walked out of my room.

Part 2

I was awoken the next morning by movement in my bed. I opened my eyes and saw no one. I thought maybe I had been dreaming until I felt it again.

I looked down at the comforter and noticed a large bump forming under the covers as someone crawled under them from the foot of the bed.

They were moving up my legs, and I felt a tickle as her hair ran along my skin. It could only be one person that was in my bed. It had to be Amy.

I thought about calling out her name but decided instead to remain silent. I watched as the bump moved closer to my crotch.

If I had not already been hard from morning wood, this slow ascent towards my cock would have certainly done the trick.

Amy probably thought I was still asleep and wanted to surprise me. I had no intention of ruining her fun.

I steadied my breath and pretended to remain asleep. Amy finally arrived at her destination, and her hand went straight to my hard cock. She gently caressed it over my underwear, sliding her hand up and down it.

My cock twitched slightly from her attention. Amy froze for a minute and monitored my movements. I remained motionless and feigned a slight snore.

Amy resumed her movements and very slowly started to pull down on the waistband of my underwear. She pulled it down just enough to free my cock. She then wrapped her hand around my shaft and softly squeezed it.

Precum must have formed at my tip because the next thing I felt was Amy giving the tip of my cock a lick. It took everything I had not to moan, but I did intake a deep breath.

I immediately calmed my breathing and went back to slumber breaths. Amy stroked my cock up and down at a snail's pace. Then she wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock and started sucking the juices I expelled.

My cock twitched again in her mouth, but Amy did not stop. She simply lowered her head further, taking more of me in her mouth.

I watched the bump in the comforter as it rose and fell while feeling Amy's mouth move up and down my cock.

I wanted to grab her, to thrust my cock into her mouth, but I continued to stay motionless. Amy was moving faster now. Her head bobbed quickly.

Amy reached up and grabbed a handful of my balls. She rolled them through her fingers as she sucked my cock.

I felt her other arm move down the bed, and I knew that she was reaching for her sex. My suspicions were confirmed when I heard the distinct sound of fingers driving in and out of a wet pussy.

Amy started to moan on my cock while she played with herself. The sounds of her pussy being penetrated stopped, but the movement of her arm continued. She must have moved up to her clit.

Amy's moans were getting louder, and her movements more frantic. If I hadn't been woken sooner, I surely would have been by now. But what a way to be woken up.

I enjoyed this little game of a sneaky blowjob, so I continued to sit still. Amy was giving me one of the best blowjobs of my life, but I couldn't tell her so.

I was nearing orgasm, but Amy had wrapped her fingers tightly around the base of my cock. She was preventing me from coming until she was ready.

Amy's hand moved faster between her legs, and her moaning amplified. She stopped her head from moving, and she let out a long deep moan on my cock.

At the same time, Amy released her choke hold on cock, and my orgasm took hold of my whole body. Jets of cum sprang from my cock and filled Amy's mouth.

Amy wrapped her lips tightly around my cock, forming a seal and preventing any leakage of cum.

I felt my whole body deflate as every last ounce of cum expelled itself. Amy swallowed numerous times without ever breaking the seal around my shaft.

Without realizing it, I had moaned out Amy's name during my moment of climax. I sat still once my orgasm had passed and waited for Amy's next move.

I felt her remove her mouth from my cock and hold it for a moment. I could feel her hot breath on my manhood, and then she began licking the shaft of my cock up to the head.

It felt like a cat grooming itself, and I figured that she must have been cleaning any remnants of cum from my cock. Once she finished licking every inch of my cock, Amy slowly pulled my underwear back up over my softening cock and gave it a gentle pat.

I watched her as she slowly started sliding back down the bed. She popped out of the covers onto the floor at the foot of the bed. I closed my eyes before I could see her and before she could see me.

I kept my eyes closed as I heard her creep out of my bedroom and close the door. I opened my eyes and couldn't believe what just happened. It was so erotic and thrilling that I would have jerked off right then if I hadn't just cum.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was still very early, just a little past four in the morning. So I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep as I replayed the events in my head.

The sun was shining when I woke up again. I crawled out of bed and threw on a shirt and pyjama pants. As I made my way down the hall, I heard the girls moving about and talking in Jill's room.

"Good morning!" I said through the door as I passed by.

Jill's door swung open, and Jill appeared fully dressed on the other side, "Good morning, Daddy!" she said in a chipper voice.

I glanced past Jill and saw Amy standing in the middle of the room. She was wearing nothing but a tank top and a cute pair of panties. She smiled at me when she saw me looking.

"I was going to go make some breakfast. Would you girls like some?" I asked, trying to look at Amy in her panties for as long as possible.

"We would love some," Amy answered.

"But make it quick, please. I have to leave for work soon," added Jill.

"Okay. What would you like?" I asked, continuing to delay my departure.

"Pancakes sound delicious," Amy said as she started to walk towards me.

"That does sound good," said Jill.

Amy pushed her way past Jill and then past me, rubbing against me as she went by. "I have to use the restroom," she explained.

Jill rolled her eyes and then closed the door. Amy stopped and spun around to face me. She lifted herself onto her tippy toes and planted a kiss on my cheek. I wrapped my arms around her, and my hands slid down to the thin fabric covering her ass and returned her kiss on the cheek.

She gave me a wink and spun around, breaking free from my grasp. I watched her ass sway as she walked down the hall to the bathroom. As she turned to enter the bathroom, she looked over at me and smiled when she saw me still looking at her.

Once she disappeared into the bathroom, I moved away from Jill's door and went to the kitchen. I grabbed everything I needed to make pancakes and started mixing the ingredients in a bowl.

I had just poured the batter for the first pancake when Jill and Amy arrived in the kitchen.

"Are they ready yet?" asked Jill.

"The first one should be ready in just a minute," I told her.

"We don't have time! I have to leave in two minutes," Jill said impatiently.

"It will be ready in sixty seconds," I reassured her. "You can eat it and then run.

"Fine, but what about Amy?"

"What about her?" I asked.

"I drove her to our house. I need to drop her off on the way to work."

"Oh. But I'd hate for her to miss out on breakfast," I said as I scooped up Jill's pancake and set it on a plate.

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

I poured syrup over the pancake and handed it to Jill.

"I'm sorry, but we have to go," Jill said before shoving the whole pancake in her mouth.

"I tell you what," I said. "Why don't I take Amy home after she has had a chance to eat breakfast? Then you can just go straight to work, and you don't have to spend even more time driving to her house before driving to work."

"That would save me time. I don't want to be late," Jill said. "Is that okay with you?" she asked Amy.

Amy smiled and nodded her head before looking at me. "That would be great. Thank you!"

"Thanks, Dad." Jill gave me and then her friend a hug and hurried out the door.

I made a pancake for Amy and said, "Here you go. Eat up so I can take you home."

Amy looked me in the eyes and said, "Oh, I'm in no hurry to go. I was only planning to leave early this morning because Jill was my ride. You don't mind if I hang out a little longer, do you?"

"No. I don't mind," I said.

Amy carried her plate to the couch and sat down. She was wearing a cute little pink floral dress. When she sat, she crossed her legs in a very ladylike fashion.

"Come chat with me while I eat," she requested.

I took a seat in a chair across from her and watched her take small bites of her pancake.

"How did you sleep last night?" she asked.

"I slept great," I said. "How did you sleep?"

"Not very well, sadly."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you'd like to take a nap before you go home?"

Amy's eyes lit up. "I'd like that, but only if you'll take one with me."

"I suppose so," I said. "If it will help you sleep. I actually did have a little bit of trouble sleeping, too. I woke up after having a very strange dream."

"Oh? What kind of dream?"

"Umm, I don't know if I should tell you."

"It's okay. You can tell me. I won't tell anyone."

"Well..." I paused, thinking about what I should tell her, "...It was a sexual dream."

Amy smiled slightly, "Now you have to tell me."

"I dreamed that someone gave me a blowjob."

"Someone?" she questioned.

"Yes. Someone... Someone sitting in this room."

"Mmm. Sounds like a good dream," Amy said as she finished her last bite.

Amy set the plate aside and asked, "Aren't you going to eat?"

"I don't usually eat breakfast," I told her.

Amy slowly uncrossed her legs and lifted her foot to rest on the couch. This caused her dress to open wide, and I had a clear view of her dress. Amy was not wearing any panties, and she proudly displayed her exposed pussy to me.

"You should really eat something. You are suddenly looking very hungry."

She was right. I did suddenly have an appetite to eat something. As I contemplated my next move, my cock began to rise in my pants.

Amy sensed my hesitation and said, "Come here," in a seductive tone.

I slid off the chair and dropped to my knees. I crawled over to Amy and stopped when my face was just inches away from her pussy.

Amy pulled her dress up higher and spread her legs even further. I admired the sight before me. Her pussy was glistening with her juices, and it looked delicious.

"Have a taste," she said.

I put my hands on her thighs and opened my mouth. I gave her a long slow lick up the middle of her slit.

"Mmm," we both moaned in unison.

"Oh, yes! Now dig in and enjoy your meal," she said.

I proceeded to lick her pussy while she moaned and shuddered. Amy grabbed her knees and pulled her legs wide open while I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer.

"Your tongue feels so good! Oh my god!"

I darted my tongue in and out of her pussy.

"Oh yes! Don't stop. I'm right there!"

Her pussy continued to gush. I was getting more of it on my nose and chin than I was in my mouth.

"Uhhh, I'm coming!" she moaned.

Amy grabbed my head and held it in place tightly against her crotch. Her body shook, and she let out small whimpers as her orgasm subsided. She released my head, and I slowly backed away.

Amy looked down at me and asked, "How was your breakfast?"

"It was delicious," I told her. "I should eat breakfast more often."

"I would love to serve you breakfast every morning," she smiled.

Amy started to giggle as she looked at me. "You look like you got syrup all over your face."

I pulled my shirt over my head and wiped my face with it.

"All better?" I asked.

"Much better. How about we take that nap now?" Amy asked as she stood up and wobbled on shaky legs for a moment.

I looked at her, wanting to finish what I started. Amy must have seen the lust in my eyes because she grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it up her body and over her head. She was standing completely naked in front of me.

She started to walk away and looked back at me to see me staring at her nude ass.

"Are you coming?" she asked.

"Not yet," I said sarcastically as I stood and followed her to my bedroom.

Amy quickly crawled into my bed and covered her nude body with the covers. I pulled down my pants and underwear in one motion and crawled into bed behind her. Cuddling up behind her as she rolled away from me, my hard cock pressed into her ass.

"Mmm, it feels like you're ready for seconds."

"I am," I whispered in her ear as I gently nibbled on her ear lobe.

"But I'm so tired," Amy said as she stretched her body and pressed her ass harder against me.

Amy grabbed my arm and pulled it around her, "Good night," she said as she placed my hand on one of her bare breasts.

Amy closed her eyes and remained motionless as I slowly fondled her breast and nipple. Her nipple grew hard between my fingers, and she let out cute little moans between her now heavy breathing.

Amy slowly drifted off to sleep, or at least pretended to as I continued fondling her. I then moved my hand down to her crotch and started rubbing her still-wet pussy.

As I rubbed Amy's clit her legs parted slightly, so I ran my hand down further and parted her pussy lips. I pushed two fingers inside of her and rubbed them against her G-spot.

I felt her pussy tighten and release around my fingers. That's when I pulled my fingers out and lifted her leg, opening her pussy further.

As I repositioned myself, the head of my cock rested directly against her opening. I slowly rocked my hips, rubbing my cock against her folds.

I pushed my hips up further, and the head of my cock penetrated her tight opening.

"Mmm," Amy let out a small moan as part of her breathing.

I kept my cock in place as I made small movements, allowing my bulbous head to slide in and out of her pussy. I did this for a few minutes, and Amy remained limp.

Trying to get her to acknowledge my efforts, I pushed my cock deeply inside her. She didn't flinch, and she continued her steady, sleepful breathing.

I started to pick up the pace, and before I knew it, I was fucking her with long, consistent strokes.

My cock was balls deep, and my breathing became laboured. I was pumping my cock with one goal in mind. To fill her pussy with a nice creampie.

I lifted her leg even higher so I could grab her tit while I fucked her. I pushed in and out of her with force, causing her whole body to shift with each thrust.

"I'm going to fill your pussy with my next meal," I grunted loudly.

Just then, I felt my balls start to boil. My seed was rising and ready to explode. With a final thrust, I pushed my cock in as deeply as I could and held it there as jets of cum shot into Amy's pussy.

"Oh," I moaned as my orgasm washed over me.

My body convulsed as the last drops of cum transferred from me to Amy.

I rolled over, and my cock freed itself with a slurp sound. I looked between Amy's legs and saw some of my cum dripping out of her well-used pussy. Then I gently lowered her leg, covered us with the bedding, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments