Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend’s Mother – Part 2

"Theo gives Pauline her punishment and then his virginity."

62
23 Comments 23
49.4k Views 49.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story

Pauline stands there…

 

I give my mom (stepmom) a stern look and she walks over to me. Her taught nipples pushing against the yellow halter, the matching bikini bottoms are wet from masturbating.

She lays across my lap and waits for her punishment.

I place my hand on her bikini clad ass, mom shudders at my touch in anticipation of what is to come.

"You are not to make a sound or move, mother. If you do, it will hurt even more.”

I rub her ass, then raise my hand and bring it down...

Whack

Again

Whack

Mom is squeezing her buttocks, trying to no avail to lessen the hurt.

Whack

Whack

Stopping, I gently rub her ass and give mom a moment to contemplate what she had done.

“Will you disobey me again, mother?” I say in a stern voice.

“No, Theo."

“Wrong answer, mom.”

I untie one side of her bottoms and move it out of the way. For the first time, I am looking at the bare ass that has given me many a boner and wet dreams.

A shade of light pink covers her ass as my hand lands hard. Mom lets out a soft whimper. I am positive mom felt my hard-on as she shifted on my lap.

“Sorry Sir, it will not happen again.”

“I am happy to hear that mother, but I need to finish your punishment.”

The next five whacks increase in intensity and when it was over, mom’s ass is a light shade of red.

Taking my hand, I gently rub the hot flesh, while moving my fingers closer to her ass crack with each pass. Moving my fingers downward, they find the outer edge of her swollen labia. With my other hand, I lightly scrape my nails from the base of mom's spine upward to the base of her neck.

“You are very wet mother, do you like getting spanked?”

“Oh y-yes Sir, very much.”

As my fingernails continue to lightly scrape across her back, my finger slips between the puffy folds and into her slit.

“Oh yes, yes!” Mom moans out as she grinds herself on my lap.

Pressing a second finger past the puffy labia, and deep into her dripping wet slit, mom rubs hard against my fully erect cock. My fingers move slowly fingers slowly back out, then back into her slit and I offer mom the fingers of my other hand.

“Aahh, Aahh.” Mother moans out while sucking on my thumb.

I withdraw my fingers, now slick with her love juice, from her slit.

“Please Sir, I need to come.” Mom says as she sucks and swirls her tongue around my thumb.

“Not yet mother, I am just getting started.” I reply as my lubed fingers move along the outer edge of her vaginal opening.

After making several passes, I softly trace circles over her distended clit and follow those with flicks across mom’s erect clit.

“Oh God Sir, I need to come now!” Mom says as she flicks her tongue around my fingers.

I stop and press my palm against her womanhood. When her excitement subsides, I gently pinch her clit as I take my fingers from her mouth. Reaching down, I find her left nipple and pinch it as my finger slips past the pink lips once again.

“Sir, please pinch my nipple harder.” Mother is becoming aroused again as my finger slowly pushes into her honey pot.

I draw my finger in and out slowly several times as I now twist her hard nipple while pinching it.

“Aarrgghh!” Mom screams out, still rubbing herself on my rigid cock.

Flicking her nipple with my finger, I curl the finger in her pussy and rub mom’s G-spot first in a circular motion several times and then tap it. Using my fingers, I caress her left breast while rubbing her clit several times in a counterclockwise direction and the tap it.

“Oh fuck Sir, I need to come! Please, please let me come!”

Mother’s juices are flowing freely, soaking my swim trunks as my fingers tease her nipple and clit.

“You may come now, mother.”

Her body trembles as she comes on my fingers, pussy juice flows from her slit and soaks my trunks even more. My fingers are held firmly in place as her pussy tightens around them and her screams of orgasmic bliss fill the room.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

“Oh God, oh my God!” Mom screams out as she rubs against my crotch.

When mother recovers, I tell her, “Kneel in front of me and remove your halter top. I want to see your tits.”

She does as she is told and I cup her 34C breasts in my hands for a moment.

“Mom, your tits are beautiful.” I tell her as I stare admirably at them.

Her face becomes slightly flushed as I release them and stand.

“I want you to sit on the foot of the bed with your feet on the floor, mom.”

“Yes, Sir.”

When she is seated, I walk over and stand in front of her.

“Remove my swim trunks and lay on your back.”

Mother does as she is told, and when my very erect cock appears, a gasp escapes her lips.

Lying on her back, I kneel on the floor and lift her legs over my shoulders. Kissing my way up her inner thigh, my fingers press her puffy lips together and knead her erect clit.

“Mmm, mmm.” Mother groans.

Reaching her clit, I move my tongue in circles and as she responds, I flick my tongue gently over her clit. After several minutes, I part her swollen labia with one finger and tease her G-spot.

“Ooohhh, that’s it Sir!” Mom cries out.

I slide my tongue from the top of her stiff clit and lick to the bottom of her labia and back up. After doing this several times, mom’s legs begin to quiver and press against the sides of my head.

Reaching down, she grabs two handfuls of my hair, arches her back and screams out…

Oh yes, I’m cumming, Sir!”

Mom’s juices flow freely into my mouth and down my chin as she climaxes. Reaching upward, I knead her breasts. She pushes against my mouth hard as her orgasm reaches its pinnacle.

Before she has a chance to recover, I move her legs from my shoulders and move onto the bed, lying next to her on my side. Facing each other, we share a passionate kiss as I pull her on top of me.

“Mother, fuck your virgin stepson.”

Not saying a word, Pauline sits up and straddles my hips. She holds my cock upright and slides her pussy down until my cock is deep in her womb.

She rides me for what seems forever, squeezing her pussy as she bounces up and down. Moving her hips in all directions as we knead her firm tits and tease her nipples, never taking our eyes off one another.

“Oh God, Mom, you’re so tight!”

“Fill me with your cum, Sir!”

At that very moment, my cock spasms, sending spurt after spurt into her womb.

“Yes, yes come for mommy, Sir!”

Mom lays on top of me with my cock still in her pussy. We kiss and caress each other until my cock slips from her slit.

I turn so we are on our sides facing each other.

“Pauline, Here are the rules, when it’s only us I will call you mom and when we are around others, it will be Pauline. We will continue our flirting. When we are alone like this week, you will obey every word I say.

Mom looks at me and kisses me before resting her head against me.

“Sir, was I really your first?”

“Yes.”

“Have you ever had a blow job, Sir?”

“Yes, only one.”

“A girlfriend, Sir?”

“No, an older woman. Now that is enough of the questions. Let’s rest a bit before dinner.”

After dinner, we spent the night making love and I told Pauline tomorrow I have a surprise for her.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. 

 

**

 

Copyright ©2016 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments