Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mummy's Girl part Two: And Jenny Makes Three

"Jenny joins Mum and Marie. (by popular demand)"

39
18 Comments 18
16.4k Views 16.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I lay on the bed, wrists still padlocked to the chain threaded through the wrought-metal headboard, my ankles still chained wide apart, and I felt wonderful. I had finally had my Mum, (alright, if you want to get technical, my step-mum) and I was feeling sure that was not going to be the last time either. And I had come three times. Oh My God! Three climaxes in such a short time. I was feeling so smug and satisfied, and I knew Jenny had just come back with the keys, but I must have missed something because she was handing the keys to Mum for her to unlock me, and I saw Mum holding Jenny's wrist, and what was she saying?

"Actually, Jenny," she said smiling, "I don't really think we will be needing these for a while if you are agreeable that is?"

Oh God, she did not just say that, did she? I must have heard wrong. I turned my head to see them more clearly.

Jenny looked with undisguised longing at my tied open legs, and my wide stretched and clearly well-used pussy with love juice still seeping out, and then at my sexy Mum, sweaty, flushed and tousled but never more beautiful, and finally at my shocked face.

"You know, Mrs. Taylor," she said smiling and stripping off her top to expose firm perky tits, "I think you are right."

So I had not misheard, and not misunderstood. Jenny was dropping her tiny skirt on the floor, flicking her shoes off, then sliding down her bikini panties, exposing her beautiful blond bush, just the faintest gathering of fine golden fur surrounding her soft, pink pussy. She and Mum stood by the side of the bed, looking down at me.

Jenny reached down to stroke her fingers along my gaping slit, then stood up with my come cream on her fingers. She sucked one finger, smiling at me as she did so, then offered another finger to Mum. To my amazement, Mum sucked the fluid from Jenny's finger, one arm holding Jenny close, before kissing her deeply.

"Well, Mrs. Taylor," Jenny said, one arm round Mum's waist, and looking at my spread-eagled form, "What's it to be, head or tail?"

Mum looked at me, considering? Teasing?

"I think I will try the tail again please, Jenny. The first time went a little too quickly for us both I think."

She walked slowly to the foot of the bed, caressing Jenny's bottom as they passed each other.

"And, Jenny, considering you are about to have my daughter and myself in a threesome with you, don't you think ‘Mrs. Taylor’ is somewhat formal? Why not call me by my name, Helen?"

Her long fingers gently stroked along my pussy lips, nails scraping so gently but enough to force a squirm from me. Her eyebrow raised at my movement, and she repeated her action, smiling as I squirmed again, this time letting out a soft moan as I did so.

"Helen," Jenny repeated, getting on the bed near my head, "Helen? No, doesn't feel right. I know what you mean, though. How about, Mrs. T? Any problem with that? "

Mum leaned towards Jenny to grab a boob and a kiss.

"Whatever you want, darling," she said, positioning herself between my legs once more, "whatever you want."

Her head bent forward, and with her hands holding the cheeks of my bottom firmly, she started to lick her way along my wetness. Oh God, it felt so good.

Jenny was already straddling me, her golden-fringed pussy hovering tantalisingly just out of reach, as she teased my already sensitive nipples. I was starting to wriggle now, due to Mum's actions, and Jenny sat back slowly to allow me access to her warm slit.

I am not sure if it was having me while I was helpless, or the added stimulation of watching Mum eating me, but within moments of me starting to lick and probe at her open quim, Jenny's juices were dripping freely. So were mine. Mum was doing things to my clit and my pussy lips that I had never felt before. Her tongue was like a snake, sliding deep into me, then flicking around the edges before plunging in again. I was already moving my bottom up and down as far as it could move, and moaning softly.

 Jenny was coming properly now, leaning right back, and moaning as she got to the top, before screaming out loud as she came, and that was enough to send me over the top right with her.

Jenny and I lay there, her arms wrapped around me, both breathing like we had just run a marathon. Both sweaty, my face covered in her juice, our nipples erect, and both of us with tingling pussies. Mum was looking down at the two of us, a tolerant smile on her beautiful face.

"I think we could all do with a drink after that," she said, planting a kiss on my bare belly. "What have you got in, Marie?"

"Wine or fruit juice in the fridge." I replied, "Make mine white wine, please? And I really need the bathroom."

"Jenny, can you unlock Marie, please? And what are you drinking?" Mum called over her shoulder, as she went into the kitchen, her gorgeous bottom so sexy as she walked.

"Wine please, Mrs. T," Jenny answered, unlocking the padlocks for me, "and I will go to the bathroom with Marie, she seems a little unsteady on her feet for some reason."

 

Once we were in the bathroom, and I was washing my face, Jenny spoke quietly to me.

"You notice your Mum didn't come?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered, "and she only came the once before you arrived."

"We have got to do something about that," she told me. "When we get back, leave the talking to me. You just go along with whatever I do, or say, okay?"

We smiled at each other, and she reached behind my neck, pulling me in for a kiss, our tongues entwining. Then we stepped into the shower together, and sponged each other down quickly, teasing wet tits and happy pussies in passing, drying off with big fluffy towels before returning to the living room, wrapped in just the bath-towels. Mum was already there, wine and glasses on a tray, and wearing one of my bathrobes, which only just covered her more curvaceous figure.

We drank, chatting idly, then Jenny said, "Mrs. T, you could do with a shower after that. What about me and Marie giving you a hand?"

Mum started to protest but was silenced by Jenny telling her, "Come on, let's get it done," and taking her wrist, pulled her up from the sofa.

I took the other wrist and we led her into the bathroom, slipping the bathrobe off her before getting into the shower. It was a bit of a squeeze, but we all fitted and as the water came on, we started soaping her down.

Krystali
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Krystali

Jenny in front of her, me behind.

It was wonderful, feeling her soft skin as I applied the shower gel and rubbed it into her with my hands. In front of her, I could tell Jenny was paying a lot of attention to her most sensitive parts because Mum was starting to squirm. Then Jenny kissed her deeply, hand wandering over her, before turning her to me so I could enjoy some kisses and a bit of hand-wandering.

While Mum and I were busy, I saw Jenny's hands sneaking around to caress Mum's front, causing her to wriggle delightfully against my nakedness. When she was turned towards Jenny for more kisses, I pressed against her back with arms around her, teasing her nipples, and my crotch pressing into her bottom.

 After a few minutes of this, we led her from the shower and started drying her. I noticed Jenny reach to the cupboard for something but didn't see what until Mum turned to face me again and we were in the middle of more kissing when she pulled away from me.

"Jenny, what?"

Mum's words cut off, as Jenny grabbed her other wrist and clicked the second part of the pink furry cuffs in place, fastening her hands behind her back. Mum pulled at them for a moment, discovering that they might look cute and furry, but they were steel, and until they were unlocked, she was helpless.

"See, Mrs. T," Jenny told her as she fondled Mum's sexy tits. "We don't think you had your fair share of coming, and I and your daughter are going to put that right, aren't we, Marie?"

"Oh yes," I breathed, stroking Mum's bum, "Yes we are." and we led Mum back to the bedroom.

From her smile and total lack of resistance, it was clear Mum was not averse to the idea.

"Alright, darlings," she smiled, "I suppose another would be rather nice."

"Another?" said Jenny, as we laid Mum onto the bed on her back, stretching her legs wide to clip the ankle cuffs on her, "Another? Mrs. T, my sexy lady, you are going to get royally fucked inside out until you lose control. That sexy cunt is going to get some real exercise."

I blushed at Jenny's choice of words, but from the way Mum's nipples went erect, I think she enjoyed it. She wriggled sensuously as she settled herself more comfortably. I lay next to her, one arm under her, kissing her mouth, nibbling soft lips that I had dreamed about for so long, my free hand stroking its way across her body to tease her firm tit and cause her to squirm.

Jenny was already working between Mum's legs. One of my vibes was buzzing away inside Mum's pussy, while Jenny teased her erect clit with what I knew from experience was a very talented tongue.

 Mum's body started to wriggle and she was breathing faster as Jenny teased and probed, the vibrator now being pumped in and out, harder and faster, until Mum screamed and gasped, bottom rising from the bed as she came. Her smile as she relaxed back into my arms was priceless and grew even wider as Jenny lay on the other side of her. Both Jenny and I let our hands wander over Mum's sexy body, as we took turns kissing her nipples, mouth, and neck.

"Mmmm, thank you, girls, that was wonderful," Mum said after a while, "now could you undo me so I can get ready to go?"

Jenny pinched Mum's nipple sharply, making Mum turn to face her. "Mrs. T, that was just the appetizer, we still got the main course to enjoy yet. I told you earlier, you are going to get royally fucked."

Jenny got off the bed, and went to the bedside cabinet, reaching into the lower section and coming back out with her strap-on in her hand. She unclipped Mum's ankles and motioned to me to help her turn Mum face down, pulling her into position until she was kneeling, with two pillows under her tummy and my hands on her shoulders, her bottom high in the air.

Mum looked over her shoulder at the strap-on, her eyes going wide as she saw the size of the artificial cock attached to it.

"Now, girls, I really don't think..." Mum began, but her words cut off, as Jenny's hand landed sharply on her bare bum.

A squeal of outrage was followed by another, as Jenny landed another spank and a third. I watched in shock, as my usually dignified, elegant Mother got spanked, and even seemed to enjoy it from the way she wiggled her bum.

"Mrs. T," Jenny told her when the spanking ended, "if you really want to go, we won't stop you, see?" and she undid the handcuffs, "Your choice, but I think you are having too much fun to leave. Am I right?"

Mum looked at me while she rubbed her tender, pink-tinged bum. I smiled and nodded.

"I hate smart, sexy bitches who are always right," she said smiling. Then, kneeling back down, called to Jenny, "Alright, Little Miss Clever, how do you want me?"

"Just like that, but open the knees," Jenny told her, "and hold on to something, this will drive you wild."

She slipped the strap-on in place, one end of the prong sliding inside her before she tightened the straps. The other end was a wonderful 10 inches, and both prongs had a built in vibrator. I had been on the receiving end of it more than once, and it was just incredible. I knelt in front of Mum, and her hands went around me, clutching my bum hard.

My knees opened wide for her, and she pulled me into her mouth, nibbling, licking, probing so expertly. As Jenny turned on the vibe and slid the huge imitation cock into Mum's stretched wide pussy. Mum's fingernails dug into the cheeks of my arse, forcing my open cunt harder into her face. I dug my fingers into her hair, pulling her into me even more to grinding against her.

Jenny increased her tempo, thrusting harder and faster, as she neared her own climax. Her hands grasped Mum's hips, pulling her backside closer, forgetting all about gentleness. Now she was pounding into Mum, and I was coming, as Mum went rigid, and even as I screamed out, I saw Jenny throw her head back, as she gave a final massive lunge into my Mum's soaking slit. Then all three of us were screaming, and coming, clutching at each other, as our climaxes totally swamped us.

We all collapsed back onto the bed, the three of us, in a heap of tangled legs, clasping arms and twitching, sopping wet, very satisfied pussies. Kissing, almost crying, holding and loving each other so much, Jenny, me, and my well-fucked Mum.

 

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments