Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mia - Pt 2

"Life can be hard when desire lives next door"

29
7 Comments 7
11.0k Views 11.0k
7.5k words 7.5k words
Mia - Part Two - Not close enough for comfort

I took my wife’s advice to heart, and between the weather turning cloudy and cold limiting the use of the garden as well as business picking up keeping me away from home for days at a time, it was over a month before I saw Mia for more than a few seconds in passing. Her own life as well as my eldest son’s had also got increasingly fraught with the approach of their exams, and although both had more time at home, most of that was used for revision, albeit enforced by the adults.

I arrived home early on a Thursday afternoon hoping that my children might both be at school and that Gina wasn’t too busy with her own exam related work. I was out of luck as I found my wife, her ‘serious-teacher’ glasses on the tip of her nose as she studied a piece of work amidst a mess of other papers and textbooks. My eldest, Simon sat at the end of the table chewing on a pencil with his foot on the chair next to him and stared at the wall opposite him. The hopeful, horny smile disappeared from my lips as I stepped into the room.

“Hi Uncle Kev!” came Mia’s chirpy voice from the end of the table that had been hidden by the kitchen door.

I almost jumped but regained my composure, “Hi, Mia, studying hard?”

“So-so” she replied tilting her small hand back and forth in front of her.

I caught my wife’s eyes over the rim of her glasses and noted a twinkle in them at my discomfort. I also noted that my eldest had dropped his head to study the book in front of him and was pretending that he hadn’t been staring at Mia. I smiled to Gina as I wandered around the table to lean down and kiss her on the cheek, my right hand that was out of sight of all in the room brushed against the side of her breast gaining a long slow intake of breath.

“I’ll leave you to it and see you all in a while, I’m off upstairs to get cleaned up” I kissed Gina on the crown of her head and exited the room.

I couldn’t blame my son for being distracted. Even though Mia was wearing their standard school uniform it was not how it was meant to be worn. Her tie was wrapped around her long blonde hair pulling it back from her face, her blouse had three buttons undone revealing a hint of cleavage and with her blazer hanging on the back of the chair it was obvious through the white material that her bra was black. Twisted in her seat she had almost mirrored my son, with a foot up on the bar beneath the adjacent seat and the plaid skirt that should have hung below her knee was rumpled up in her lap. As I had walked around the table the young woman had scratched the side of her head with a pen, and her knees had moved apart giving me an obvious flash of white cotton panties between her naked thighs.

“Oh god…” I breathed to myself as I ascended the stairs massaging the rapidly growing bulge in my trousers.

I immediately stripped off and stepped into our en-suite shower, turning the mixer too cold as it rained down on my throbbing erection. Even though I shivered under the onslaught my ardour remained and I stared at it as if it was a traitor. I was wondering if I should just ‘bite-the-bullet’ and take myself in hand when a chirpy voice interrupted me.

“Uncle Kev?”

“What?” I exclaimed in an unusually high-pitched voice, covering the majority of my manhood with my hands as the door slowly pushed open.

“Can I suck on your cock, Uncle Kev?” came the reply before Gina’s head appeared around the edge bearing an evil grin.

“Bitch!” I muttered uncovering my erection to my wife’s widening eyes and stepping forwards out of the cold water.

She knelt down in front of me, still wearing her ‘serious-teacher’ glasses, “I promise I’ll be a good little cocksucker, Uncle Kev!”

Her hand wrapped around my girth and she pumped my cock rapidly, her tongue lapping against the tip with each movement. “I’ve always wanted to suck your cock, Uncle Kev….” Gina mimicked, “I want to taste your cum… I want you to fill my mouth with it… cum for me, Uncle Kev… cum for me”

I gripped Gina’s hair tightly holding her head tightly in front of me as her hand flashed up and down my length, “Oh, I’m gonna fill your mouth, Mia… and later I’m gonna fuck your sweet pussy till you beg me to stop!”

Gina licked her lips and dipped her mouth over the head of my cock before squeezing my shaft hard, “But… uncle Kevin… I’m a… I’m a virgin… I want too but… but it’ll hurt… that’s what my girlfriend’s tell me…” Gina’s grip still tight began to pump up and down my cock again, her other hand massaging my balls and a nail scratching my taint.

“Oh yes Mia… it’s gonna hurt when I fuck your pussy… it’s gonna hurt when I slap your ass for being such a dirty little tease…” Gina’s eyes brightened visibly and she opened her mouth wide as the speed of her hand increased, her hot heavy breaths caressing my glans as it bobbed just before her lips.

“I have been bad, Uncle Kevin… I deserved to be spanked… I deserve to be fucked…. I am a tease… please, Uncle Kev… can I be your whore?”

I had to grab the towel rail as my seed shot out of my cock and into Gina’s mouth. Afterwards I was sure that my grip on her hair must’ve hurt but she hadn’t cried out, instead she had released the tight grip on my girth and pointed my cock upwards closing her eyes, letting the remaining heavy spurts of seed spray over her face and into her hair. “I’ll be your schoolgirl slut, uncle Kev… I’ll be your whore…” she murmured like a mantra.

I dropped to my knees and kissed her deeply, before searching for every drop of cum I had sprayed upon her, and gathering it on my own tongue to return it to hers. We kissed hard finally and Gina stood up leaving me on my knees, “I reckon that’s a promise, Uncle Kev,” she looked down her nose over her glasses, every bit an authoritarian teacher, “We might have to send the kids somewhere… you’re going to make me scream… uncle Kev!” she turned about and left the bathroom, five seconds later she popped her head back around the door and tossed the pair of blue lace knickers she had been wearing that were thoroughly soaked with her juices. She smiled and winked at me, “Sluts don’t wear panties, do they?”

__________

That night as a treat for Simon studying so hard, (much to his bewilderment even though he wasn’t going to contradict her) my wife suggested that we drop the boys to the local cinema complex and let them watch the latest blockbuster that they both wanted to see. Personally, I had wanted to see it also but I knew that Gina had other ideas, so after an early dinner we all climbed into the car and headed for the cinema a couple of miles away.

If I’d been expecting something interesting I was slightly disappointed when Gina had changed into what could only be described as frumpy. Even Simon had looked at his mother twice as she had appeared in a heavy ankle length skirt and large, dark blue, billowy jumper. It only took ten minutes to get to our destination where Gina told me to just pull up outside the cinema and that she would see the boys inside and for me to go park the car and “wait with it” till she found me.

I was grinning away to myself as I sat in the car when my mobile rang and I saw ‘I.C.E. Gina’ flash up on it. “Hey” I answered.

“Hi, Kev... I think if you head for the top story of the carpark you’ll find plenty of places to park” she replied.

I was about to say I already had one on the ground less than a hundred metres from the cinema when my smile returned, “Okay... I’ll go look now” I answered re-starting the engine of our people-carrier.

My heart was beating loudly in my chest and my hard, hopeful cock echoed with the pulse as I pulled up the final ramp onto the top level of the carpark. It only took me a second or two to spot my wife standing beside the stairwell at the far end of the tarmac and it took all of my control not to ‘drop the hammer’ and speed over towards her.

She walked over to the corner of the carpark as I pulled along beside her dropping the electric window as I did so. As I pulled on the handbrake she leant on the open sill, “Well, hello there... do you like surprises, Kev?” she asked. I nodded grinning stupidly in response, “Close your eyes then,” she instructed and I did as she said.

I listened as she opened the back door. I heard the soft sound of clothing being dropped onto the back seat before the door closed, and then a few seconds later she tapped her knuckles on the door. I opened my eyes and my jaw dropped open. Gina stood there, her hair pulled into two pigtails and wearing a white blouse with one of my children’s’ school ties about her neck. My cock throbbed within my trousers as I surveyed the picture before me; it was quite possible that she had borrowed our youngest, Michael’s shirt for the outfit as the buttons stretched almost to breaking point around her ample bosom, the red bra beneath obvious even in the dim lighting of the spot in the carpark she had.

I knew from a distance that a passerby would have been fooled and to all intents and purposes it would look like a young schoolgirl beside the vehicle of a ‘dirty old pervert’. Gina chewed on her thumbnail, “’Scuse me, mister, but I’m lost...”

My knuckles were blanched white where I gripped the steering wheel tightly, I coughed twice before composing a coherent response. “Ohh...err... well... where was it you wanted to go...miss?”

Gina smiled shyly and twisted about her hips, “I really don’t know, mister... maybe you’ve got a map... I could probably find my way home, then...”

I gulped loudly, “Oh yeah, I’m sure I’ve got one of those... hop in... out of the cold and we’ll try to find your home.”

“I’m not sure mister, daddy always said I shouldn’t get into strangers’ cars” she answered. In all the years I’d known my wife, even though my point of view was seriously biased at the present time, she had never shown an aptitude for acting (even failing miserably at Charades!) but tonight as she pretended to be apprehensive and scared it only took a moment to picture Mia stood before me lost in the ‘Big City’ all alone and afraid.

“You don’t have to worry... little girl... you’ll be completely safe in here,” I replied my chest heaving as I took in deep gulps of oxygen to fuel my beating heart and aching cock.

“Are you sure, mister?”

“Oh, I am, nothing bad is going to happen to you in here!” I leant across to open the door for her and had to stop and undo my seatbelt before I could reach the lever. As the door swung open and Gina stepped back I almost gave in completely to my animal urges as I saw the very short black skirt she was wearing, later I was able to recognise it as her netball skirt from her own school days. It only just dropped below my wife’s crotch and her bare legs stretched down to white ankle socks and plain flat black pumps.

Gina, still the actress, hesitated with her hand on the door, looking about her with scared eyes before looking back at me. I smiled, knowing that it was an utterly predatory smile, but completely unable to help it, as I licked my lips and sat back in my seat grabbing the road atlas as I did and opening it across my lap. “Come on in and we’ll find out where you live...little girl.”

Even though my head was turned down to the map, my eyes were looking across as Gina lifted one leg into the car exposing a pair of white cotton panties beneath her skirt. The gusset was soaked, her pussy lips actually visible in the dim light as she climbed into the seat beside me. “I’m really not sure about this, mister...”

“No need to worry...” I looked up and past her at the open door, “Just close the door,” I smiled in what I hoped was an evil manner, “we don’t want the battery to flatten, do we...miss...?”

“Mia... Mr Brooks,” she answered as she tentatively pulled the car door shut.

I had no idea who Mr Brooks was and I made a mental note to ask my wife later, “Okay, Mia” I lifted the map across so it spanned the gap between us, my knuckles resting upon her thigh just at the edge of her short skirt. Gina breathed in deeply, the buttons on the shirt straining even more as her chest rose, “Have you any idea where home is?”

I could feel her thigh tightening and relaxing beneath my knuckles as she traced her fingertip across the page, until it came to a stop above my cock hidden beneath, I almost laughed as it settled on a village somewhere south of Edinburgh on the page I had randomly opened, “Just here Mr Brooks,” she offered looking up into my eyes and biting her bottom lip.

“Well, Mia, that’s a long way away...”

“Oh please Mr Brooks...” she implored.

“Hmmm...” I responded doubtfully.

“I’d really appreciate it... I’m so far from home...”

“You would, would you?”

“Yes, Mr Brooks... I’d be ever so grateful,” Gina licked her lips longingly, slipping from her character for the first time.

“And how grateful would that be?” I asked.

“Ever so... I’ll do anything...” Gina was starting to squirm in her seat; her hand trembled where it now rested above my swollen cock.

“I think I’m going to have to put that to the test, Mia,” I said firmly and took her hand and moved it beneath the Road Atlas placing her palm on the bulge within my trousers.

“Oh my, Mr Brooks... what is that?” she replied as her fingers squeezed my erection.

“That’ll be payment,” I answered lifting the book away and throwing it in the back seat.

Gina stared at my crotch, perfectly acting like a virgin schoolgirl who had never seen the likes before. “I don’t know Mr Brooks...” still her hand slid up and down the lump, “...good girls don’t...”

I lifted my left hand and threaded it through my wife’s impromptu pigtails, “Good girls have to walk such a long way home” I said menacingly as I turned her face to mine.

“I... I... I don’t know...” she hesitated.

“Get it out, Mia or get out,” I demanded.

“I... I...” she stammered but her other hand came over and began unbuckling my belt.

“That’s a good girl,” I encouraged as I tilted her head down towards my crotch. Gina was panting heavily, and as she bent forward a button actually popped off the shirt and ended up somewhere in the footwell as she pulled my belt free and lowered the zip. There was a dark stain above the tip of my swollen glans where my pre-cum had been seeping from the eye of my cock since Gina had revealed her ‘schoolgirl’ outfit.

“Oh, Mr Brooks... I’ve never seen a penis before...” Gina whispered.

“Say ‘cock’ Mia... say ‘you want to see my hard cock’!”

“I want to... I want to see your... hard cock ...” she answered her voice trailing off.

I twisted her head back up to my face, “Say it Mia, say it properly!” I demanded.

“I want... to see you hard cock, Mr Brooks... please,” she answered obediently.

“Good girl,” I replied turning her face back down and pulling my boxers away allowing my swollen member to spring free, “do you like what you see, Mia?”

“I think so, Mr Brooks... it looks so big... so angry...”

“It’s big and angry for you Mia... its tasty too!”

“What do you mean, Mr Brooks?” asked Gina as innocently as she could muster.

“This, Mia, this,” I answered pushing my wife’s head down, her mouth opening wide and sliding over my glans and almost all the way down my shaft beneath the urging of my fist in her hair. “Ohhh FUCK!!!” I cried out hearing my voice echo out of the passenger window and around the carpark. Gina sucked hard upon me as her left hand slipped into my boxers and cupped my balls massaging them firmly.

My eyes actually rolled back within their sockets as I searched blindly for the electric window button. I felt Gina’s head bob once on my cock and slip the final inch down,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TonyNon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments