Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbor - Part 1

"Tina blackmails her neighbor into having sex."

34
16 Comments 16
31.1k Views 31.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

My name is Tina, I just turned eighteen. I live with my mother Allie in our log cabin home which sits on three acres overlooking the lake.

My mother came home one day a year ago and caught my father in their bed with his cock up his buddy’s ass. Mother then found out about his other indiscretions and filed for divorce. After months of proceedings it was final. My father left and we have not seen or heard from him since.

We have grown much closer since the divorce became final five months ago. I was very rebellious, not following the rules, getting in trouble. That has all changed because I now realize how much we need each other.

Our neighbors, Ted and Alice have been very supportive throughout the ordeal. They are both fifty-five years old and workout every other day. Their toned bodies are evident of that. They invited us to workout with them, as they have their own workout room in their home. After three months, mother and I were in better shape than ever before.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It is Friday afternoon and my best friend Shelly called.

“Hi Tina, the gang is going to the mall then a movie and pizza. Can you make it?”

“Hi Shelly, let me check with mother, hold on.”

“Hey mother, is it okay if I go to the mall then a movie and pizza with the gang?”

“Okay Tina, just make sure your home by midnight.”

“Thanks mother.”

‘Hi Shelly, what time are we going?”

“I will pick you up in twenty.”

“Okay, see you soon.”

I told mother that Shelly would be picking me up in twenty minutes.

“What are your plans for tonight, mother?”

“I am going to spend a quiet night finishing my book.”

The doorbell rang, I kissed mother on the cheek and headed out.

There were six of us and we did a lot of window shopping before going to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Afterward, we went to our favorite pizza place. Then Shelly drove us all home, I was the last to be dropped off.

Entering the house through the backdoor, I walked through the kitchen to the living room. Mother was not there. Approaching the stairs to go upstairs, I heard faint moaning. Smiling, I quietly went up as I did not want to disturb mother. The closer I got to the top of the stairs, her moaning grew louder and louder.

I saw her door slightly ajar, being very quiet I peeked in. To my surprise, I saw Alice between mother’s legs. I could hear her sucking and licking mother’s pussy. I froze for a moment, then pulled out my cell phone. Taking photos as I watched her bring my mother to orgasm.

Alice then reached over for the vibrator. She thrust it in my mother’s love tunnel.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH, I’m cuming again!”

As I videotaped the scene before me, mother arched her back. Her full firm breast thrust upward and Alice sucked on a nipple. Mother brought her other breast to her mouth, swirling her tongue over and around.

Alice kissed her way down to mother’s clit, sucking on it as she kept thrusting the vibrator in mother’s honey pot.

With one last thrust, mother screamed out again. Alice slowly removed the now slick vibrator. I quietly moved to my bedroom, as I heard my mother tell Alice it was now her turn.

Closing my door, I could hear them moaning and groaning as they made love. Looking in my full length mirror, I saw a large wet spot on my shorts. Taking a hand, I rubbed my slit as my other teased my very erect nipples through my top.

The moaning coming from down the hall was really turning me on. I quickly removed all my clothes, looking at my reflection I could see my inner thighs glisten with my sweet nectar. Taking my hands, I wiped my thighs clean. While watching myself, I licked them clean. My sweet nectar tasted so good, I softly moaned out.

Walking to my nightstand I opened the drawer, pulled out my vibrator then crawled on my bed.

"Oh God Allie, suck my clit harder!"

Reluctantly I slipped it from my mouth, sliding it down my neck to the top of my firm breasts. Teasing my nipples then sliding it down to my bare mound. Slipping the vibrator past my swollen labia, I rubbed my stiff clit with my fingers.

Listening to the lovers down the hall, it did not take long before I came. My nectar flowed onto my thighs as I slipped the vibrator from my honey pot. Sliding the vibrator over my abdomen, up to my breasts the sweet nectar glistened on my skin. Bringing the tip up to my lips, I sucked the tip clean.

"Mmmm." I moaned as I took more of the vibrator into my mouth while swirling my tongue around the shaft.

"Alice, it is time to take a shower and have more fun," I heard my mother say as I slipped the vibrator from my mouth.

The last thing I remembered as I fell asleep was the two lovers cuming again. I dreamt of what Alice and I would do to each other. Then drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next morning after taking a shower, I put on my bikini and went downstairs. Mother was dressed, drinking her coffee as I walked over and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning mother, how was your evening?" as I poured a cup of coffee, then joining her at the table.

"It was quiet, Alice dropped by for a while."

Taking a sip of coffee, mother asked me when I came home last night.

"It was ten and I went straight to bed."

Mother gave no reaction to what I said. She went on to tell me that she was going to town for the day.

"I will be back at six tonight," as she went to clean her coffee cup.

Kissing my cheek she told me to have a nice day and not make too much of a mess. Thirty minutes later I saw Ted leave for work. Smiling, I went out to the pool to sunbathe as I knew Alice would be doing yard work. I went out and looked over to see Alice finishing her work. I went over and invited her to come cool off when she was finished.

"Thank you for the offer, give me five minutes."

Smiling as I went to the lounge chair, I placed my cell phone and an envelope on the table next to me. Before I knew it, Alice was walking toward me, wearing a thong bikini that showed off her toned body. I stood up and greeted Alice with a hug. Kissing her on the cheek, I asked her to sit with me as I took her hand. Handing her the bottle of sun tan lotion, I asked her to put some on my back.

“When you are finished, I will do your back.” Her hand felt wonderful as she spread the lotion on. My nipples became stiff, my pussy was tingling and getting wet.

“Oooooohhhh, that feels good.” Her hand moved down to the top of my thong.

Alice announced it was my turn to do her back. I drizzled the lotion on her back, spreading it from her shoulders to the top of her thong. Squirting some lotion in my hand, I started at her shoulders then slowly moved down. My hands moved to her sides, then over to her firm abdomen.

“What do you think you are doing, Tina? My hands move up, to the sides of her full breasts.

“Look in the envelope, you will then understand.” My fingers slipped under her bikini top, teasing her nipples.

“Please stop Tina, this is not right.” Alice then pulled out the pictures and let out a gasp.

Seeing the pictures of her and mother having sex, I told her there were copies as she ripped them up.

“There is more Alice, there are copies of this too.” Reaching for my phone, I told her to go to the video.

She sat there watching, not saying a word as I untied her top exposing her nipples to the warm air.

“What do you want Tina, money?”

“No money, I want you Alice." My hands fondled her breasts, making her moan.

“If you say no, Ted will see these.” One hand slowly move to her thong and rubbed her slit.

“This is our little secret, no one will ever know.”

Taking her chin in my hand, I gently turned her head. I kissed her full lips as my fingers teased her clit. She put the phone down, then turned to face me.

"Oh sweetie, you did not need to take photos or video."

"I have wanted you, Tina, for quite a while, but was not sure how you would feel."

I took her face in my hands, kissing her lips as our fingers moved to each other's clits. With lips parting our tongues entwined as our fingers slipped into two very wet slits. We came together in no time, we looked Ito each other's eyes as we licked the sweet nectar from our fingers.

When we finished, I took Alice's hand and led her up to my bedroom. We made sweet love all afternoon, then showered and dressed as mother would be home soon. One last kiss before she left, we agreed that this was just the beginning.

Mother was home twenty minutes later. She asked how my day was, I told her it was very relaxing. We went to the kitchen and made dinner. Mother asked if I would like to go boating tomorrow, of course I told her yes. I was thinking of my day, when mother asked if I was okay. I told her I was thinking of my nice day. She smiled as we sat down to eat.

This summer is going to be hot in more ways than one.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments